Wtf is wrong with me

What the hell it wrong with me? This has been going on for over a year now.

You're mentally retarded the only viable option is suicideā€¦.have a nice day.

wtf is in that big head of hers

Nice waifu. She was pretty hot in Buffalo '66 too.

Literal Kino desu. Gallo is the shit.

Maybe nothing. Are you Chad Thundercock, or a reasonable approximation thereof? If not, you may have chosen a wiser path.

Before the advent of stable agricultural societies with widespread monogamous marriage, almost all women were able to breed, but far fewer men did. Competition for resources and mates was brutal, and probably fewer than 50% of men had viable children that lived to sexual reproductive age themselves. Alphas fucked, and they fucked a lot, and they're largely the ones from whom we're descended. The rest of the men were leftovers.

After the development of relatively stable societies, and widespread monogamous marriage, especially of the religious Judeo-Christian sort, more men got to breed. Still fewer than women, but almost any shlub could eventually find a woman to settle down with and have a couple of ugly children who would repeat the cycle.

With the destruction of marriage and the family through the extreme liberalization of divorce law and the normalization of sluttery in the West, that has all changed again. 80% of women think they're entitled to the top 20% of men, and they often won't settle for less until they're used up, bitter, and incapable of producing anything except Down Syndrome babies and other rejects. So we've gone back to having a large number of leftover men.

If you're not in that top 20% of men, in looks, upward mobility, personality, etc. then why bother? You'll never have a successful marriage. You'll end up with the dregs: a woman so ugly, fat, mentally ill, or old that in spite of woman's vast capacity for deception, she won't even be able to convince herself she can do better than you.

Stick with Wednesday. She'll never settle for you after having ridden the cock carousel for 20 years. She'll never divorce you and take your kids, your house, and half your paycheck. She'll never give you the clap.

Cherish her.

nothing, you just have good taste and roasties will never reach your standards

ye she was hot

it doesn't get any clearer that your life is absolutely pointless and stupid when the main focus of it is a movie character. not even a real character. i can only vaguely imagine how uninteresting you are. if what you are doing right now doesn't bring up the idea of suicide daily, you are subhuman scum.

>says others should suicide because their life may be shit

me and my mother have a great relationship. i visited her yesterday and i cooked dinner for the family. why do you ask?

OP confirmed creepy and spooky

You need a big tiddie goth gf to breastfeed you to sleep, only then will you know happiness

Edgy goth lolies are cute tbh

This

Have felt similarly for years as well. Even today when I see a picture of her it reminds me that I will never find someone like her

Your feelings for here remind me of myself and my feelings for fluttershy. I'd like to come in and talk to you about Luna and Celestia our true saviors.

just get a bitter woman and force her to eat less and dress nicely?

Bitterness at life usually expresses itself as bitterness towards men when it comes to women though.

take advantage of it

you seem ok op, you just need to find somebody similar enough to her and lower your standards a bit, it will happen someday.

this is the kind of guy you need to watch out for. I thought ponyfags had all killed themselves at this point. guess I was wrong.

lmao that's fucking gay

I felt the same as a kid and it was during the 00's, I always waited for her to appear in an other Addam ily or Caspar until I dicscovered how old those movies were.

she's hot in Black Snake Moan if you can ignore her fucking niggers