Nihilist pride worldwide

who else here /nihilist/?

You don't know what nihilism is, user.

Nihilists do not belong on this world. If there is no point in life, then there is no point in complaining when people like me kill you.

i added that symbol bcz it looks cool, but i myself am not a white nat, most of them are controlled opposition

What do you mean by nihilist? Explain yourself.

whats the point of life, then, user?
guess that didnt work, huh?

or were you arguing that the presence of jewish shills in any group invariably renders the lot of that group's shared ideals controlled opposition? because that's even more retarded

even if i explain myself to you it wont make a difference :^)

I never said all white nats are controlled opposition,but most are

retard

complaining is natural. there is no reason to resist the urge to complain.

That would be funny if you had said you were a monist. You said you were a nihilist, though. Now I'm thinking that you're more a shops-at-Hot-Topic nihilist than a philosophical nihilist. So I guess that answers my question.

im not a white nat bcz im not white, also i dont hate the ideology of white nationalism but many modern white nats are indeed controlled opposition

sounds like youre a gayist t b h

filtered t b h

The point of life lies within the infinite.

R00D

there is no infinite though so there is nothing for the point of life to lie within, viz., there is no point of life

unfiltered temporarily to check those trips, despite your r00dimentary intelligence untermensch

Answer this Nihilist Paradox

is that the absence of meaning, some sort of meaning itself?

yeah but that doesn't mean anything

Edgy, but that's a sword that cuts both ways, kid.