Day of the Dead

Izombie, everyone gets an interracial relationship

Back to r/movies.

Look who can't handle the stress

Zombie Lake

zombi 2, how is these even in question?

This counts right?

kek

Go back to whatever shithole you came from, nigger.

European zombies:

americuck zombies:

Why do americucks ruin everything?

Day is pretty underrated

If nothing else Fulci himself puts up some strong competition to this

You make compelling points…

People forget that le zombie apocalypse wasn't nearly as much of a thing fifteen years ago. Yeah zombies have been around a bit, but it's like the difference between classic vampire movies and Twilight. Everything wasn't EXACTLY like Walking Dead or a parody thereof, Walking Dead being borderline plagiarism in the first place.

By 2007-08 it was already burned to death in comics and videogames
10 years ago

shuddup druppold

Braindead has to be the best, right?

just another child of post-modernism, unable to do anything but criticize

He isn't even criticizing, he's just memeing with zero effort

Versus.

Why no like zombie, user?

I unironically thing Shawn of the Dead is the best one.

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

SotD is fun indeed but pic related is the superior zombie comedy kino imo

Wait a minute, wasnt that movie called bella morte bella mort or something like that?

yeah, the original Italian title is Dellamorte Dellamore

Return of the Living Dead

Oh cool, I remember that one. The sex scene was great because at the time I thought the chick looked exactly like angelina jolie.

Anna Falchi was a supreme cutie, too bad she didn't have a bigger career. Her break through role was in a short ad made by Fellini for Banca di Roma and he allegedly planned other projects with her before his death. She was regarded as a Brigitte Bardot lookalike in Europe back then, but I can see why she reminded you of Jolie.

I was like 15 back then and hadnt seen a lot of movies, it was probably the lips that reminded me of jolie.

Is The Dead any good?

came here to post this.
shaun of the dead is spookier than most legit zombie films

it's supposed to be funny that he barely notices it, but I dunno mang it spoops me out good, the soundtrack really helps to keep you on edge too

Im not even a fan but I can watch all different types of films and appreciate the good ones or great ones, like peter jacksons Braindead

I thought everyone was on the hate brigade for shaun of the dead and the entire trilogy. I like hot fuzz a lot but people have been shitting on them all recently.

Shaun of the dead is pretty decent though.

Nothing - nothing - is more reddit than zombies.

Yeah, it's a decent zombie flick. Just that scene alone of him wandering the desert. seeing the zombie and not immediately trying to engage it just keeping his distance and watching it with contempt and exhaustion is reason enough that it's in the same league as the original Romero films. The fact that it takes place in Africa is a bonus because nigger zombies are extra spooky.

Paul and At world's end were terrible, which is why faggots think that somehow makes Shaun of the dead bad because if they didn't hate on it they'd be "reddit"

Case in point:

Certified snyderkino

There aren't any.

underrated post ♥
Also I love Z Nation =^_^=

Virus infected or biological hazardous zombies are reddit. Supernatural zombies are kino.

At World's End had some good ideas executed horribly, like the ending which was described as "drunks arguing with a giant lightbulb" or something like that.
But it just doesn't come across as funny at all, unlike the first two.

Example

Dead Heat
Night of the Creeps
I Sell the Dead
Death Becomes Her
Also embed related

DO YOU WANNA PARTY!

My comrade!

Zombi 2
The Beyond
The House by the Cemetery
City of the Living Dead
Serpent and the Rainbow
I Walked with a Zombie
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

I don't like the characters in Romero.

Everyone is a fucking asshole or stupid.

Imagine if you were a mongrel created out of a gangbang of all kinds of different people, but just white enough to not be a mulatto.
You don't have a culture, you don't have a past, you don't have your own culture. Your buildings are all cheaply built and hold together by a skeleton of glorified toothpicks.

And they all know deep inside that they were only a failed experiment and are going to turn into functionally just another latin american country in 100 years. That fact is only enhancing their own hedonistic, consumerist culture.

I watched it too often on tv and became completly fucking sick of it, which is kinda bummer.

Also why hasn't anyone posted the Battery yet? I liked it.

Mein Neger

That's a lot of words just to tell me you're insecure you weren't born in America.

I was just angry because of that:

8ch.net/tv/res/769483.html

It's ok user. I forgive you.