Erdogan is based and blackmails Israel while Trump is blowing jew dick

Nobody east of the Bosphorus is white.

edirne/gallipoli is like sotuh european/balkan
istanbull is mutt town
west coast and black sea coast is southern european
inland/east is where the durka's live

yes, they are

mostly mutt

Well, are Khazaks white? Are Mongolians white?
Turks were steppe nomads of these tribes before they invaded Byzantium.
So, no they aren't white. Except if you consider Mongolians white.

They're like the Mexicans of Europe, except Mexicans are at least Christian while Turks are all Muslim scumbags. That makes Turkey less white than Mexico imho

i myself dont think muslims are scum, at least they are fighting against jews

if they were fighting the jews they would be attacking israel which is VERRRRRRRRY close to their base of operations.
these muslims you speak of are actually jews.

ISIS/IS/ISIL could attack israel and take it over in a matter of days. but dont. why do you think that is?

yeah ik isis is jew, and isis is wahabist which is not true islam

Muslims are not based, they're goatfucking animals threatening the existence of the west. They don't hate Jews user, they hate all western values

I hope Kikes turn Mecca into a fucking parking lot

no, go back to Holla Forums you bluepilled fag

They're brown.

do you have n unedited version?

Holla Forumss been defending the retarded sacks of shit out of sheer cognitive dissonance from Jews having Jerusalem

All Muslims need to die. They threaten the dominance of Christianity and all western values. Invading western nations and installing Sharia Law. They are a demographic plague on our planet. So glad Trump is convincing all the goat fuckers in America to fuck off

*an

t. retard

That is the unedited version

That is the unedited version

They are sub human animals.

t. Mohammed
America hates Muslims
China hates Muslims
Jews hate Muslims
Indians hate Muslims
Why don't they all take a fucking hint and suicide bomb themselves for a change? The only things keeping Islam relevant still are niggers from Africa and Europe

based

im mexican, and killing all muslims and getting rid of islam will make the jews stronger you nigger, muslims do more against zionism and jews then christians

I hate kikes, but I hate Muslims significantly more. Especially after seeing them all chimp out over a single fucking city. If Jerusalem wasn't in Israelis jurisdiction it would've ended up a shithole ran by sand niggers

Whiter than 90% of Holla Forums tbh.

you are very bluepilled

this guy litterally believe a jew guy is god and says he hates them lol
sure buddy kill all mulims and give (your) holy jerusalem to jews which (you) make crusades for it lol
christians…

Memes aside this is true

this user gets it

America needs to be stopped the last % of white people need to make their own country and never ever let any race in this is their only hope to not beocme Brazil 2.0

I personally dislike Islam, but there's plenty of Muslims that are good people.

Hey dummy. Turkey's "Turks" are mostly Arab'd, not very Turkic at all.

well i can say same for christians and maybee for jews but maybe

hey dummy it is more like anatolians and greeks get turkd

Here's a less retarded question:

Are Persians white?

brown and white are the main colors there

I can hardly believe it! Brown people in a country that is 92% white!?

the thing is you don't have to

Some turks look white
Some are in the middle
And some look like arabs/jews
We will never know the answer

kys

Are our standards this low?

muh based arabs

It also blackmails America and Europe for gibs and never follows through unless it involves him doing nothing. Also got his people to chimp out in the street to act as a human shield against the military. Pretends to be stronk but doesn't even cover the minimum militarily to be in NATO.

On all levels,Turks are niggers.

Daily reminder if you faggots would stop obsessing over "DA BROWN PEOPLE HAVING DIFFERENT SKIN THAN US!!!!" you would realize Islam would be perfect for you guys.

Look I can do the same and prove the opposite with a little time on Paint.

Here's the idiot who, despite claiming to know much about Holla Forums ideology, still hasn't learnt that race is not only skin-deep, but also has its roots in behaviour and intelligence.

Truly, could these willfully ignorant leftypol idiots please leave Holla Forums once and for all? Your vaulting stupidity is not tolerated here!

Laughably wrong tbh

I knew someone would say that. I had a lot of discussions with people from the right about that topic. Most of them were in support of freedom of speech though, which is a value that comes from the enlightenment.

ac12…jpg
someone forgot the jew part>>7629585

>Most of them said they were in support of freedom of speech though

>((("Western Far Right")))

Nice try Christcuck

bart

They are not white, sorry guys :)

They used to be, then they got raped a lot

is america white?
turkey is whiter than america all can say

is the sun cold?

Nobody is white or black

Oy vey its anuda shoah

at this point europe is as white as turkey.

lol fuck no. and they dont even act white either. they are a bunch of mudslime cucks, that need to be kicked from the UN. i wish putin would have retaliated a couple years back when they shot down that russian fighter when it "crossed into turkish airspace".
tl;dr fuck those roaches

Turks are the real Whites. Imkampfy is a Turk and he's a mod on Holla Forums

I don't agree ppl who say "Turks are white". On this skin color issue, After Greek Geography, almost every fucking country is -until South East- brown/black skin. But, , the Republic of Turkey Citizens are average: %41 White and %58 Brown and this data source is gedmatch who biggest company about statistics of DNA around the world.

im not here for Holla Forums bullshits about islam, terrorism, arab, Israel or else stupid notion, just wanna let you know, we are in 21. Centurys, i pass the issue of shitty skin colors, *it will never end* but at least you can understand that: our goverment has became state with %51 selection. Turkey's current population is average 83 millions, so if 41 million(s) selector Turks say "War", rest of 39 million say "Peace".

Goverment's policy ≠ All nation's opinion (like as USA)
A stupid citizen ≠ All citizens same

How do Turks celebrate christmas?

Lemme ask which one better in EU standards >Military Duty 2 years in Israel as a woman.

Europe is better, anyday

Europe is dead, I'd rather join nu-ottoman empire than USA

Typical half Islamic / half Modern. And most of all TV programs.

whew

Muslims are based

Muslim grills will let you fuck them in the ass so they can stay virgins for their husbands

THANKS MUSLIMS

i need to find a muslim girl

Muslims can be great despite their religion, but Persians are literally, indisputably Aryan.

I don't really know how I feel about Turks. You'd be a great deal more respectable if you embraced your Ottoman heritage. All peoples should have dignity - so long as they didn't already sell theirs like the Jews did.

Yeah, but people different as you know, there is so many ppl fanatic-Ottoman if you want to see someone like that, theyr numbers so many. I respect legacy of Ottoman Empire since been found in 1299 till 1923, the fields that been captured or conquered, the Padişah(Sultan)'s management and Halifelik(Caliphate) (Emperor gradual Father to strongest Son)..so many things that i love about my ancestors and their heritage.

But the biggest difficult is to see your own bad side, even if you living because of they people, you have to be objective. Ottoman Empire's history passed with wars and land expanding *and ofc taking taxes from countries* but when coming the late of Ottoman, the Sultans started being stupid, drunken or untallented. The last worthy Padişah was II.Abdulhamid(Btw he is known as Savior because of his innovations and attitudes), despite everything he does, the empire has collapsed. Now Turkish people think different from each other about Israel issue. while someone say "fuck invader israel", another someone say "palestina sold his field for gold, let them be decay there."

Divisions like that can be difficult to mend. It's the same in America.

The breast meat is.

The answer to this question and any other "is [middle eastern ethnic group] white?" is very simple: some are, some are not.
The people of the middle-east are very diverse due to constant conquests and interbreeding with other ethnic groups. Which means some look like pure Europeans, some look like kikes, some look like niggers, some look like chinks and some look like a mix of all those things in between. I know a Turkish guy who has pink skin like white people but he also has a huge semitic nose and his face is flat like that of a Chink. Does his skin color make him white though? Some would say yes, some would say no because a lot of people have a warped understanding of ethnicity and race due to jewish propaganda. I think it is best to avoid these kind of questions by simply keeping the definition of white to having European genes.
Anyway, I think it depends on what part of Turkey the person comes from, the closer they are to Greece, the more European they will probably look.

No. Too swarthy

r u saying turkey wing, loins and drumstick r red meat?

Same goes for all of Southern Europe and a lot of American "whites".

niggerdom is a state of mind, not skin color
the defining characteristic of a nigger is the incapicity to compute beyond a simple, binary description of the world
their software is outdated
only a minority of americans are black, but almost all are niggers

Then it's time for an update

that requires a premium account and new hardware, user. america is broke from trying to kill middle-eastern peasants; the average american rig is adsl and full of cockroaches. it costs 76 bucks a month and doesn't include mobile data. you can't reform garbage easily.

pretty much. just hating people because of the way they look without taking anything else into account is pretty fucking niggerish

They are the literal Brazil of the Middle East. They've mixed with so many ethnic groups at this point that their identity is based solely in the fact they all speak turkish and are muslim. To get an idea of how much they've mixed with the various people they've rolled over, they started out as a central asian people, and now look at them.

neck yerself

t. nigger

america started out as an ethnically pure, mezo-american continent. every single one of you mutts is an immigrant and always will be according to the criteria by which you lambast the rest of the world. the white american doesn't exist. they're europeans stewed in shit.

there is both white meat and dark meat turkey

Turks are descendants of the Aryan Scythians and bearers of Anatolian heritage!

Don't believe the lies of filthy balkanlar, who were but slaves to the glorious Scythians, or of the dirty arabs, who are but dogs. Turks are the purest whites, who converted to Islam to kept their blood clean.

moar faggot

a fucking cuck ottomans outlived both their biggest rivalst test russia and austria
implying kamal is not drunken lol look at the european history half of their lienage is drunken idiots
yeah they just shold open an apple factory in china i guess jeezz
only cucks like you i guess a normal turkish person both knows arabs are not worthy to govern themselfes and jews are invaders

He turned Turkey into an Islamic dictatorship so it now resembles any other Middle Eastern shithole

Who gives a shit if they want to kill Jews when they're obviously not very good at it

at least they try

at least it is not a jewish shit hole :^)

Well Erdoğan seems a dictator but you can't judge the man who selected by election. Most of our people >sheep.jpg

Probably someone gave you the false informations. I know my culture and folk, so lemme fix these for you, as Turk.

Mustafa Kemal Paşa (as name Mustafa Kemal Atatürk) was a drunk, everyone knows it even he's lovers (like as me) because the historical articles or informations tell us, he was. Which is most of muslims of Turkey don't like him because of he's alcohol habit (in my culture we don't use alcohol except Kımız(kumiss:milk of horse)). Anyway the point is he was drunk but wasn't fool! He completely grew-up in a ethnically modern i'm a nigger ily. His mother was a religious who want to send Atatürk to monastery, but his father was a progressive-man. His father (Ali Rıza Bey(no surname at that years, just Bey:moniker)) wanted to send him Military School, and make him man as a soldier. So, as you can understand he united with west and east both same time, but he always hated from the religion because of the collapse and it's demolition for nation. He always followed the great Emperors, Queens, Kings, Leaders, Aristocrats, Scientists…etc. At the end he save us, and took the surname *ATATÜRK* which is mean The father of Turks, The Savior Turk. So the different between them: while Padisahs thinking "west is always full of sin, we won't follow them", Atatürk had thought the cure in western culture and it's develops/inventions. The Atatürk Revolutions prove that: which as *letter revolution (latina than arabian)*, *right to vote and to be elected (Republicanism)* and so many more things that bother you.

Absolutely, the problem it is, they wouldn't think smart. If they would have open factories, improve the industry or something that it will help about develop the empire and to modernization, we would live in peace in all means.

I wish it would be like that but it isn't. If it would as you said, now we haven't Erdoğan as president. My people use to love arabs, and most of all worshipping because of Islam's source and quran's language. Idc all these matter about jews or arabs, as i tho, they are bunch of desert scum.

amk gavadı ya maksimum gavadlık mertebesine terfi ettin
lan götelek tatar piçimiyiz biz ne kımızı mk
4u
means jew
lol wtf jew or orthodox make a decision
pure bullshit if he was a proggressive man kamal should be a at least something like a doc he just want that sweet soldiers pay
implying not abduş
lol no he was just another stupid soldier (also special snow flake) who take given french ideals for granted cause muh west is gut
just pure bullshit he at best try to cosplay french revolutineries
kek
a great distain for all turks
lol just lol padişas were not your local mosque imam boi
definition of cuckery
biggest idiotic thing i have seen even mao did not go that far for chineese at least he make a simplified chineese this shows the kamals inferiority complex
implying ottomans dont have a parliment eho the fuck wants a rebuplic anyways shittiest regime ever maybe can be good for congo or some other 3rd world shit

Nobody threatens the West more than Westerners. Muslims are the violent chemotherapy we deserve.