The future of faggotry

The Holla Forums is dead thread seems to be dead.

But, let's say hypothetically, that we hypothetically we try crowdfunding. And with that hypothetical money we start a hypotheticalchan.

It could hypothetically, be hosted in Pakistan
pakservers.com/domain-name-registration-pakistan/

We just need some mods that aren't faggots and a name

Im straight
I swear

let's say hypothetically you would an hero on the spot

I don't see why starting a new chan would be any different than the 'new chans' already started. They all end the same. Why not try working on developing our own culture and site before splitting the userbase again and again.

Not that that's a bad suggestion but what culture do we have anymore?
Holla Forums's like America now.

Exactly. We need to develop and grow it. 4chan didn't become what it (was) is overnight, it took time for it to change. We have to spend time refining our own community and ensure that what happened to it doesn't happen to us.

Our culture
Or just Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums cultures

Holla Forums and sub-Holla Forums.
Let's use pre-cancer 4chan for example, say 2006 or so. There was a very distinct culture on the site as a whole that you could identify as being 4chan specific culture, however there was also a sub-culture within each board, Holla Forums being different than Holla Forums, and so on.

But the mods

Will they just become everyday inconveniences?

Mods on 4chan were also to blame for it's fall

*its

I'm a faggot

No, no human mods! Harsh automatic deletion rules: all threads (except stickies) expire and are autodeleted in 24 hours since last post. Maximum 100 replies per thread after which get autolocked. Autoban lasting 24 hours for anyone posting over 100 posts per hour. Tor, VPN and Proxy posting fully permitted. Human admin deletes CP, dox, gore, scat and furry, when necessary but won't ban IP's. Admin activity log public.

Suggested name: AutoChan

I can still dream can't I?

Maybe a voting system so the thread doesn't get deleted?

Idk

Maybe botting may become a problem though

Name suggestion:

zerochan.org

or 0chan

Do we like setup a Kickstarter or go fundme or some shit

I see
I don't go on many boards but the thing that comes up the most is mod complaints
And that's it
I think because Holla Forums is so spread out that it was never compressed.
And due to this the big bang of culture never came to Holla Forums.
It came down to this:
If you didn't like some board you moved on and went to another board or created your own (is leftypol)
This is unlike 4chan where there was a fixed amount of boards and so friction was inevitable and that sparked the culture of 4chan.

Tldr
More diversity
Less culture

I also assumed this is why Holla Forumsution is minimal on 4chan

or pakichan

Pump
Like the CPR precedure.
I'm trying to keep the thread alive.

pump

pump

killme
pump

bump pump

Pronoun trouble. There is no "we" here. No "us". No "our". There is no culture here to refine. Every time one starts to develop it is quickly stomped out.

Chans are dead anyway. Tor sites at least give you a bigger normie buffer.

Stop bumping, let it die. It's up to you to do the work. If you expect actual help from us, I got some bad news for you and you're smart enough to infer it.

Go to >>>Holla Forums for more advice if you need it, then set up your dream 0ch, then spam it here when it's ready for visitors.

Not saging out of goodwill.

And right there is your problem. Allow all that proxy posting and bans and deletions become meaningless and have no effect, which means that any rule you institute is unenforceable. So you might as well have no rules at all.

The problem is that people believe there is such a thing as unlimited freedom. There isn't. There CAN'T be. Freedom is fragile and requires constant protection in order to be kept from devolving into anarchy. That protection comes from people voluntarily (i.e. FREELY) limiting the exercise of their freedoms in certain ways. They agree to those ways as a community and those limitations are called rules or laws. Without them, anarchy kills freedom every single time. Look at this board! It is a perfect example of that!
No online community, image board, chan, Fagbook, reddshit, Twitter….NONE OF THEM can last long without enforceable rules. That is why they do not allow proxy posting. Because as long as the rules are not enforceable there are effectively no rules, and the community is eaten by anarchy in very short order.

Two years ago 4chan was dying. They implemented a ban on proxy posting of files and it turned around. Now I grant you than many of the other rules they adopted made the site Faggotville, but the effectiveness of being able to enforce those gay rules is undeniable.