NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Hai there! ^_^ I'm a porg! Me and my friends are on a mission to…. NNNNNUUUUUUUUUU!! It's teh first order!! They're really really REALLY bad dudes! Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew!! *lightsaber sounds* *waddles away quickly.*

Whew! That was a close one!

See you next christmas, and don't forget to check out the chewbacca-porg standalone movie!

Bye! ^_^

Now THAT'S a good copypasta. Saved.

Hello! ^_6 Porg speaking! On a scale of 1-10, how inclined are you to buy porg related merchandise? How do porgs compare to minions, in your opinion? Would you like to join our disney focus group? Did you feel represented in the latest star wars installment?

*waddles towards u*

I did not feel represented in the new star wars movie. I am a far-right fascist african-american person of color minority ethnic and religious group. Also i am pansexual. Please remember this when you are making the next movie, and make the african-american main character stop dating Rey and make him go gay. Thanks!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU JESUS CHRIST WE MISSED A DEMOGRAPHIC!!!

Pls no feel bad, just check your privilege and make the next movie more inclusive. Also, remember to include Tibetan polytheists and Austrian Muslims in the next movie too.

I wonder if Disney execs feel like fools having spent so much on the Star Wars name when they could have just made a brand new brand with a porg movie and made a fortune with that alone.

disney ruined it

;_; B-buy prog merchandise?

Ewoks ruined episode VI.

They need to stop putting these trashy little animals in all of their movies. First it was the Ewoks, then Gungans, then Porgs.

Stop.

How about no?

t. Disney exec.

how about we all stop watching starwars? Oop too late!

Somebody needs to shoop
PORG EATING CRUSADER

even the guy in the chewbacca costume looks disgusted…

I'm sensing a problem here. White CIS males won't let the story evolve… Yes. The old fans will only stagnate the franchise. Better to just inject new ideas. More hope for future fans than closed minded CIS men.

Are Porgs the new fluffies?

Make one unauthorized drawing with our IP and we'll sue you into the ground. We'll literally end your life.

t, Disney exec.

xd

bimp