Dylan Roof?!

Is this even real? What is the story behind this picture??

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuccboi group gathering

me on the right

I'm Dylan Roof's long lost brother.

Dylann Roof did literally nothing wrong.

Looks shooped, OP.

I'd be curious to know what sort of gathering the original image was depicting, though.

Why does thus guy looked shopped in every single picture? Is there any clear video of him? Opened the thread to call you a retard but in looking for the actual picture i noticed that even the "real" picture here looks fake and the videos are all grainy as fuck. Obviously there's a real person but who the fuck was he? Legit seems like a fabricated identity and his confession tape is so strange. He really seems like he's high saying things he was told to say. Fucking CIA niggers did this didn't they?

A cuckchan /fa/ meetup, I believe.

No, you're just stupid.

The specific reason it looks shooped is because Roof's head and neck are on a different focal plane than the rest of those nerds in the line

But what I'm really wondering about is this ginger with the absurdly long neck

Also, definitely has the photo that idiot used to make the group lineup photo.

What's the background on this? Is it important or just another circlejerk?

is either a troll or an idiot or both, depending on if he made this picture himself or not

I've never seen this shoop before, so he could have made it just for this thread

thedailybeast.com/new-mexico-school-shooter-had-secret-life-on-pro-trump-white-supremacy-sites

It really seems like that they got some unknown kid, gave him the bowl cut and brainwash special, and had him shoot up a church. I didn't question this at the time because i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often but this really seems fabricated the more i think about it.

It's been around for a while, he's just some newfag like you.

why waste your time and energies thinking about this fucking loser, user? or the perfect gentleman tard? these guys and the others like them bought into the most ridiculous meme imaginable: hey let's get posthumously famous which works out as being briefly reviled as yet another deranged kid with guns
how stupid is that? if you want to die, why shoot a bunch of normafags first? go inna woods, dig a hole, think a bit and if you are sure, blow your brains away causing minimal fuss and pain to those who must play on after you rage quit.
btw. an interest in previous school shooters is a red flag for the feds. almost all of them researched and discussed previous killers online, on exactly this type of site. see:
the feds have almost certainly seen this thread with 8 uids showing their interest in killing sschoolkids.
i hope they stop you before you do some real damage, and frighten you back to reality.

test

Interresting analyses there

I always have this sense that newfag callers are the only newfags here

That's a very newfag thing to say. A very newfaggy sentiment. From some sort of newfaggot.

Again a 15yrold trying to rage against newfaggotry. Sigh. Im only at 8ch when those 4chan faggot niggers ban me for muh feelings and sheeiiiiiiiiiit

This is an old /fa/ meet up, 2013 I believe. Time flies..

giraffe-boy is amazing tbh

*blocks your path*

]WHT2M.bfd8235jmSGHD39235#%k,h5+3Xn