Trump bans the CDC from using 7 words or phrases

Congratulations Trumptards, your glorious supreme leader has officially killed freedom of speech.

Wasn't this what you were criticising about SJW's? Not being able to use words like nigger without being called a racist?

Well, now Trump bans words he doesn't like. Congratulations again, you played yourself Trumptards.

Source:

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html

What does this have to do with anything?

Yep it's fucking retarded, the world is retarded and people are arguing over working and feels while the class divide widens.
The public has zero interest in actual politics but rant about identity politics while democratic governments are overthrown by the west at the behest of oil states.
Holla Forums is log dead and so is any hope of people focusing on actual issues that matter.

Whenever I see posts like this it always makes me wonder what blackpill retards were like in past ages.
Sacre bleu, we will never see ze end of ze reign of terror, we will all get ze guillotine honhonhon, no more baguettes ever again ze end is here

This doesn't mean the words themselves are banned, this specifically means they can't be in the budget. And given which words were chosen, it's a pretty good list. No money for diversity initiatives, tranny shit, abortion, or the "entitled".

It's like your wife saying "I wanna go see a movie!" and you saying "Alright, you can pick, but it has to be a movie that can't be described with any of the following terms: 'romantic comedy' 'gay drama' 'girls night out' 'everyone has a british accent' 'victorian era' 'seth rogan, judd appatow or adam sandler involved' 'ugly actress fucks handsome hollywood hunks' 'cancer' 'deformed child' 'love triangle' 'inspired by true events' 'lifetime original' 'set in san francisco' 'interracial'"

This isn't saying "these words don't exist" it's saying "I don't want to spend money on any of that shit." It's probably directly based on their last budget.

I forgot I wasn't on Holla Forums for a minute, clicking back really jogged the noggin'

Shut up grunftcuck

Also the CDC is a federal agency. "Free speech" is totally irrelevant here. Faggot OP literally has no idea what "free speech" even means and just think that it means anyone can do whatever they want whenever they want and nobody can complain.

Well just lost any faint lingering respect for Holla Forumsturds. Stop behaving like jews please. Kys.

Fucking tard

You may think I'm behaving like a jew but at least I'm not throwing an inane bitch-mode tantrum.

this tbh, op is stupid

that relates to congressional limits on civilian speech, not executive limits on department specific speech
he didn't ban the words, they can still be said. he said don't put any of your sjw buzzwords into the budget for your department.
i swear you fucking soyboys lack all reading comprehension…..

this.
smh at these retards
kys fuckboys

"evidence based" is forbidden? And you absolute faggots are defending this. Unbelievable.

how will they spin it when donald gets v&?

wrong pic

Free speech got us nowhere. All it got is was a dying, corrupted society run by cultural marxists that impose their will on everyone else.

You shits don't give a damn about free speech anyway. If it was Hillary in office, and she banned the word "nigger," you reddi/pol/ faggots would be congratulating her for "erasing fascism" and progressing society. You applaud restrictions to speech set by your side, but screech in horror the moment the other side does to you exactly what you would do to it. Now that you're getting a taste of your own medicine, you've found that you don't like it.

Get fucked. Until it's legal for a government agency to use the words "nigger", "faggot", and "spic", I see no problem with banning the words "transgender" and "vulnerable."

It doesn't ban "studies have shown…"

What kind of faggot cries over buzzwords being prohibited in official documentation?

cofeve

Trump hasn't done anything that will get him vanned, and he probably won't do anything that will get him vanned. A pox on both your houses.

Yes, god forbid the government spend any fucking money on "evidence-based" or "science-based" medicine.
You Americans really do live up to the stereotype of fucking morons who hate science and education.

fetus? fucking really?

are you americans litearly retarded?

"UGH! Really? In the current year?"
Why is Reddit always so obvious every time they post?

Get fucked Holla Forums.

fetus isn't a word, that confirms that you people actually are retarded.

Not a trump shill but hot damn you leftypolers are pathetic. I'd say learn to meme but you never will.

why the hell are evidence-based and science-based in there?

Right? I thought it was weird that all of the above anons just kinda glazed over that.

The fuck do I care? It's a term the left uses to refer to babies when talking about abortion. As it is used primarily in a leftist context, it should be banned.

Again, you would have no problem with Hillary banning the word nigger. So shut the fuck up, bend over, and take your own medicine. It'll taste bitter going down, I'm sure, but you fucking deserve it, because if the roles were reversed you'd have no problem doing the same to me.

Hi reddit.

This. Get fuck lefty faggot OP.

Because they are buzzwords. It's the equivalent of using pic related. Their usage is either entirely redundant ("evidence-based data shows…") or outright bullshit. No evidence provided just trust our word which is legit because we said so.

This isn't rocket science. Are you two underage?

Are you capable of reading anything g outside your own underlined cherry picking?

are you mentally ill as well as retarded? I support trump

MUH buzzword bahahahahah get rekt faggot no one cares

He's not and ironically this is what's being (mostly) prevented by this. :^)

Donald Trump needs to check his entitlement to control the CDC. It's especially vulnerable at this moment from doing it's job to protect diversity and transgender rights.

We have evidence-based and science-based facts to prove that forbidding these words will harm America's diversity.

Suuuure you do, Holla Forums.

Why are you people still on the chans, you share none of the original spirit.

consider suicide

Yes, the CDC is notorious for failing to provide sources for their claims, and daddy Trump is just trying to hold them to a higher scientific standard.

No, you fucking dumbass. The reason he doesn't want those words is because he wants to shovel money into shit like abstinence-only sex ed, which has time and again proven to be nothing but a drain on society.

Why would Holla Forums support it ?
Uncle hitler burnt books

if that isn't a bot, i'll eat my own cock.

That's pretty hilarious coming from you, Reddit.

I don't give a shit why he's doing it. It's a strike against you leftist shits in the culture war, and that makes me happy.

Now cry some more about how offended you are on behalf of your tranny BO.

meep meep trump is a goon who secretly cuddles with with coons just so he can get a milk mustache from smelling their groin regions tbh no homo

see that hole in your foot?
poor trigger discipline isn't reserved for lefties.

Not sure how I feel about science-based and evidence-based being in there. Are shit groups abusing that, or could this prevent money from going to actual science?

congratulations, you're an sjw apologist

uyo r a smart boi

No user I'm just an honest idiot.

this is why all the triple digit posters left Holla Forums

The power of memes.

it's like they forget he's just a guy who had a reality tv show and owns some properties

We got rid of all of our good options this election. It was literally a douche and a turd we had to choose from.

Fuck politics with a 10 foot pole, but that first webm was well done

honestly anyone who still supports that shill is just delusional

made up words that are not scientifically valid

Yup. He's literally doing that to citizens and not the CDC. Kind of like all the words King Nigger banned? Did you forget those?

This isn't that! =D

This. But its more likely these are trolls rather than redditors

No wonder Trump got elected.

ban:
science
evidence
foetus

why don't you name them instead of vaguely referring to them?

I see your shill organization is hard at work, now that your newspeak propaganda is being disassembled. Soon, shills will be hunted down and hung in the streets. No use trying to appeal to us, here, because we are all racist rapist pedos.

Fact based is best base.
Saying evidence based might mean they ignore falsifying evidence

I guess this will make murdering babies harder to justify.

ye - now everythign is a baby and whatever u o its murder

do*

I guess it will be harder to "defend vulnerable womens rights from the cis white male entitlement that is changing the clearly science-based definition of a human life."

more like

There are castrated men and sterilized women, but there is no such thing as a transgender person.

>>>/reddit/

That's a nice distraction from the Jerusalem debacle. Trump is truly a grandmaster in chess.

Have you ever heard of the saying, "cut off your nose to spite your face"?

How am I cutting off my nose, Holla Forums? I am not negatively affected in any way by this. Neither is anyone else on the right. This only affects leftists like you, who are throwing an autistic fit because the CDC will no longer be able to make bullshit statements about muh vulnerable trannies.

This hurts the left, and does nothing to hurt the right. And it hurts the left by doing to you exactly what you have been doing to the right for years – banning words. So I'm happy, tbqh.

Pepe survived peepeepoopoo, survived being a raging antisemite, survived furies limpwristed fury, survived being facebook frawg, survived being merged with an ancient Egyptian deity, but he was brought down by redditors praising the false song of chesscuckery.

Not bad. Good choice

poo poo pee pee pepe was best pepe tbh

>>>/oven/

if you censor your enemies they win tbh

Every day, Holla Forums starts to look more and more like Tumblr. Now they're so triggered by people even saying certain words, they want those words banned. You faggots are top tier cucks doing the jew's work for them, and you don't even see it.

Holla Forums everyone

It's only science when you get the result you want.

So your response to SJW trust fund babies trying to restrict speech is to have a bunch of retarded rednecks and a shitty businessman/reality tv star restrict speech instead. Wow you must have a significant portion of nigger DNA in that noggin of yours.

No you don't get it user, God Emperor Trump will protect our freedoms by censoring words, removing net neutrality, empowering the NSA, and not trying to restore any of the constitutional protections that are supposed to be guaranteed to all Americans.

Pick one.

I mean you think Nazi Germany were the good guys so I can see you're brain damaged, but damn, that's still dumb as shit.

Except, there is no evidence of that at all. This article gives and has no evidence for who wants this ban. For all we know, it is some liberal bureaucrat in the CDC who is displaying what they think of the administration.

It may have nothing to do at all with the administration's position on science, rather a liberal perception of the administration's view on science. You aren't "oppressed" when you have worked yourself into an episode and are operating on your own paranoia.

Holla Forumskikes everyone

STILL NOT TIRED!

Fuck outta here lefty.

I'm being cautious, because if this is what it could be: liberal stereotypes about Trump rather than a directive of Trump. If it is the former, then it is fake news and it plays into his victim complex.

why put on the tripcode for this? does it really serve any purpose?

It was left on from a previous post. Don't mind it.

Part off been a mod is impartiality, you are possibly the worst mod i have ever encountered.
Fuck Trump and fuck you.

trips of truth

you could have left out the whole "fuck drumpf" bit but yeah it is sort of bad optics. he did say he left it on mistakenly, though

Tell us something we don't know.

Don't lower yourself on Holla Forums Holla Forums level. Dysnomia is trying to migrate Holla Forums mods and users to Holla Forums

You're bullshitting me right? Why would anyone want that? Full time Holla Forumsaks are obnoxious as fuck and their mods are trigger happy as shit.

:DDDD

GH287YHJ mknFBXKM.cxb/325236N