MUDSHITS LEAVING

archive.is/ucKYC

Is there still hope for our eurocuck friends, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/12/6-dumb-myths-cracked-belives-about-immigration/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/23/regarding-trump/
regated.com/news-politics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_significance
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will never been an appreciable amount. Here in America, for every illegal spic that returns home another 1,000 have hopped the border. The gibs are too good in Germany and Sweden.

I wish the solution to the shitskin invasion of Europe could be so peaceful. But alas, Europe will have to take up arms once more to reclaim their homeland.

Can they reclaim their homeland?

Germancuck police are starting to wear fucking chainmail.

Crusades when?

Not statistically significant while Germany is still shipping six planeloads a night in from Turkey.

they come out with articles like this to appease fuckwits like you. no, theyre not going to return to the desert.

The only good news out of this is that it may be easier than we thought to get rid of them. I bet if we just called them names enough they'd be triggered all the way back to Bumfuckistan.

lie

they want to bring their families in the next few years
(thats around 8-10 million people)

eurocucks will rise up against them

r-right?

Don't let them leave. Stick them in a gas chamber.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/12/6-dumb-myths-cracked-belives-about-immigration/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/23/regarding-trump/

regated.com/news-politics/

Avoid using "statistically significant" when you don't mean it.

It makes us appear retarded to the educated public.

This has nothing to do with statistical significance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_significance

Germany according to January 2015 data 5%, now ~6%, the refugee stream has largely come to halt in Germany.
The vast majority of other minorities is White European Groups (largest non-muslim minorities are Russians, Poles, and Italians)

Prior to Brexit, EU had 505 Million People, 10 Million muslims. (2% muslims)

63 Million People in UK, 2.78 Million muslims (4.4%)

EU without UK: 442 Million People, 7.22 Million muslims: 1.63% Muslims

The EU is now 1.63% Muslim, muh based Russia 10.8%….

Meanwhile in USA:
"The Majority of American Babies Are Now Minorities"
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Yeah, Russia is worse than Germoney, Russia still has unlimited Migration of muslims from central asia as largest Group of incoming migrants.

USA is already majority non-White amongst newborns.

This whole "EU is fucked" is just a Diversion, thinking your own place isn't fucked will only lower Americans and Russians ability to fight back.

That figure for the EU is misleading because muslims are not spread evenly across the continent. The numbers in France, Germany and Sweden are much higher, especially in the younger age demographic.

Already stated German Level at 6%
Fertility of "Turks and Arabs" in Germany is at 1.6 children/woman, compared to German 1.3 children/woman won't mean much higher rate with those.

Also it is not misleading, as EU will likely be a unified Nation within the next two or three decades for all practical purposes.

E.g. common defense and foreign policy.

such double speak

" With an estimated total of 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe.["

Sweden: "roughly 450,000 to 500,000, which accounts for around 5% of the total Swedish population, including people who would not really regard themselves as Muslims"

So yeah, not that tiny sweden matters to EU demography..

Though the whole Thing is "Oh Europeans are lost", when Russia and USA are substantially worse than Europe, USA by far, Russia substantially, and Russia is even worse than Sweden, France and Germany.

4 shekels have been deposited to your account

no it will fall apart or we are fucked

Propaganda aimed at people who hate the muds, to attempt to calm them.

Fertility in Russian majority islamic regions is stated officialy far higher than in the still mostly White western regions.
It is likely that the increasing number of muslims in the western oblasts are not much lower in their fertility than those in e.g. caucasus.

Urban fertility rate Chechnya(2014): 2.83 Children/woman

Urban fertility rate City of Moscow(2014): 1.34

/thread

too little, too late I hope I'm wrong

ID:1b573e - CUCK

We'll know the kebab, niggers and jews are gone from Evropa once we've finished turning them all into fertilizer and spread them on our crops.

^This. Don't be fooled by it. Likewise, let yourself get depressed by the agitation propaganda like the shit that we saw come out of Sweden a couple of days ago.

Time for bed.

Ok lad, so a handful of mudshits left while one million or something came in, good news.

What is that.>>7627716

i read an article in a (totally pozzed) newspaper a few days ago about an iraqi in the netherlands who was busy repairing an old boat that he wanted to use to sail back, i hope he'll be successful and that he inspires more sandniggers to do so, i even considered setting up a gofundme to help people who want tor return home

Bullshit

Media doesn't want the rapefugee's to leave

So they know 1 or 2 that are leaving. run a "OH NOOO"SSSS they are leaving"

to enforce the rest of the rapefugee's to stay

All part of the plan

these fucks aren't going anywhere without being violently deported. By 'leaving' the media means they go back to either ISIS training camps or holidays financed with received welfare from their host states.

turks are the mexicans of europe, right after poles

I wish the worst of our problems was having ~80 mil eastern europeans

This.

NEVER TRUST WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY ABOUT REFUGEES. THEY ALWAYS LIE.