Why aren't you attracted to little girls?

Why aren't you attracted to children user? They are basically femininity on steroids

Its natural to be attractive to them, Im not saying it should be legal, but it certainly is normal. Why do you pretend to not be attracted to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mhYPl-gJzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no shit no wonder (((they))) made it hugging a little girl worse than terrorism and murdering kids

They also genuinely enjoy your company and aren't simply counting down the seconds until they can buy things with your money.

agressive antis i mean closet pedos raiding thread in 3.. 2.. 1..

No thanks

14s is the pantie shot u were promised by the dress being this short

I'm attracted to girls of minimal age of 12.

VOLUNTEERS PROTRCT MY EYES.

GLOBALLY REPORTED FOR CP.

Reported

this

I'm attracted.it's just that it's not at all in a sexual way, just like normies

OI, I did not request that.

Are you the mouseposter?

I have a love/hate relationship with little girls. I love everything about them but I hate that I haven't been close to one in many years. In my teens me and my cousin would masturbate together. I was 17 she was 5. She actually caught me jerking off to her sister but it started from there for many years.

But that was almost 20 years ago

get this nigger shit out of here.

racist

I can see why a lot of people hate nigger babies but if any pedophiles have actually seen a nigger girl nude they would know that there is a certain attraction to how nigger cunny looks like. It is very smooth and the lips part in a different way than white cunnys. It also has a darker tint near the asshole.

I, personally, enjoy the view of a really young nigger cunny. The only thing is that niggers start going through puberty fairly early and on a white girl they would have fair dainty wispy peach fuzz for a few years until it really starts to grow out. Their pubes I mean. In direct opposite of this: Nigger pubes grow out mean and fierce and prickly as soon as they start to grow so it isn't uncommon to see a young nigger girl around 8 or 9 or so and already having a full fuzzy bush because the hair us unkept and frizzes out every which way making it very difficult to actually locate their hole unless they spread themselves for you.

Nigger girls also typically don't wipe as neatly as white girls do and their asses give off a stronger scent. Not bad. Just different.

you might as well be posting lumps of shit in this thread.

very analytical

I found my first nigger series back in 2011 or 2012. Before I was strictly into Asian or White girls as that is the majority of content. But one day I found this Father of the Year Hero who would upload a video a month of his two daughters. One 3yo and the other was 6yo. This went on for about a year and a half so around 15 videos in total. A good series.

Pissing. Anal. BJ. Vaginal. Trib. Les. Threesome. Voyeur. Public. Molesting under the desk during school.

Real amazing man. He changed my whole views on black cunny with his very personal and close-up camerawork. I wish I knew how he was doing today. I hope he is okay.

you don't know what a samefag is.

this must be the first time you posting content
why so hurtful though? are you so depraved you enjoy watching children being tortured?

No, but I suppose you are triggered now.

cease your nigletposting.

nope on both

kill yourself.

Thank you spiderman. You are true hero!

lol spiderman

would you?

Yeah but you can tell she probably has a full wild bush by now
Otherwise the jeans would be low rise but they aren't to cover up her bush

user srsly

No.

sagefag literally being comical

do you ever think how much cunny "pedo" niggaz in africa have? perhaps the hate comes from jealousy

millions of africans are having sex with kids right now

If a bonobo has sex with a younger bonobo in the jungles of the Congo, is that of any significance to me? No, neither are niggers being fucking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mhYPl-gJzg

I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet.

We dont screw like the white folks do
we just screw til we get through

I wanna be white more and more
so i can bitch at the nigger next door

I'm glad this tune came along
we done wore out one nigger song.