Looking for the right workout

I am 5'2, 43 kg and 18 years of age. I am not sure what protein powder or cardio to get to gain higher weight. I have a high metabolism and I'm just not sure what to do.

Do you have any opinions on what I should do?
(Pic related)

manlet as fuck. You have no hope OP, better become a trap and get better at sucking dick.

hemp protein powder is the best protein powder.

squats and oats. squats and oats. never forget.

hey wait!

Show boipuss.

don't harrass OP. OP is asking nicely for our help we have to be respectful.

Just post your dick you subhuman

don't harrass OP. OP doesn't need your shit.

OP can you give all of US advice how to look like you?

I also have a really big bottocks which really doesn't help at all.

But I'll definitely start that training guide and said to improve better smh.

We've already helped him all we can, now it's time to show us his appreciation and give what is owed.

don't harrass em, the poor thing. just stop.

I eat about 3 bowls of white rice w/ ( sometimes beef or veg) everyday or so. I don't drink anything besides water and I do little to no exercise.

I don't eat anything much outside of that, I'm half Chinese and I live in Australia.

whoa are you asian or something? one of those turbo-rice-digesters who can't gain weight from tons of that stuff?

that explains it.

I'm not harassing him, I am respectfully asking him to reciprocate the kindness we have shown itt.

OP post lewds.

anyway OP wish the best for you. hope the guides do you good. if you can't do it all just try your best to do most of it you can.

Most of my family weighs much more than me though (around 20-40 pounds). My grandpa is about 5'7, sister is 5'0 and mum is 4'9

no no no no no stop harrassing OP

oh. huh. gotta go though ok? I hope all the stuff helped. don't change too much

These are some fast (You)s, user. Very suspicious. Do you think this white-knighting will get you inside his bum?

Post your dick OP.

Since we don't want anyone to fight anymore. Here. I personally got and took these "lewds" for everyone to see. Save them for later, I don't really care that much at all. I'm fine with everything.

you done, men stop growing at 18 the fuck i know when women stop growing, the thing is you only grow when you sleep, and if you didn't sleep at all in your teenage years then you done goofed up.

Didn't sleep much in my teenage years, just shitposted to 5 am like a neet everyday. I was homeschooled.

I'm a chronic insomniac and it's very rare for me to ever get more than five hours of sleep 'per forty. I'm 6'5, 230lbs. Stop enabling manlets by making excuses for them.

Excellent, thank you.

This is what you should have done since the beginning. I will think about raping you now.

The thing is, your body produces growth hormones through a gland that is behind your eyes which activates in deep sleep, you don't necessarily need to sleep to grow but enough sleep in your teen years can in fact accelerate your growth by an inch or two.

Seems to me like you have a disease and might die young., depending on your age of course. Like I said growth only happens in your teenage years, If you want to get taller after that then become an astronaut.

Klinefelter.

+9645@^870jk,>@6

@^908798JKC>;z

No comment.

gas pedos tbh

Most females struggle to put on mass as much as males do, you could try taking a male sex hormone, or eat foods that will increase them (stuff that's high in zinc, magnesium and D3).

Other than that lift heavy, do compound exercises that hit larger muscle groups and you'll start to bulk.

Either it's late puberty, or he suffers from acromegaly.

Why didn't they tell me? I am sad

If you want to gain weight :

Eat more calories than you burn. The absolute minimum would be a solid breakfast (consisting of at least 1 source of proteins such as eggs + 1 source of carbs such as oats + fruits), a lunch, a collation and a dinner. Never skip a meal. No matter what, you cannot gain weight if you do not overeat.

Have a diversified diet, be careful with sugar and lipids, be heavy on carbs and on sources of protein.

Exercise 3 or 4 times a week at the gym, not any less or any more. Cardio will not make you gain weight, you need to lift. Do not skip any muscular group, you must train everything once a week.

Also do not commit the mistake to think that you can workout at home, you would lack essential equipment and end up with shit routines. Seek the help of a coach for the first few sessions if you do not know what to do.

I'll try that one

xerts