They're back babay

AFTER TWO AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS THE BRAVEST WARRIORS ARE BACK.

Also what the fuck is the VRV app?

but that already exists user

Noodle arm cal arts cancer plz go.

What the hell took them so long? Not like i care, just wondering what went wrong in the production process.

I think it was around the time they gave up being one of Seibert's cartoon talent showcases meets Adult Swim, and started doing clickbait "100 facts about popular cartoon" videos

From what I gather it just wasn't financially successful releasing free animated content on youtube, especially after they changed how ad-revenue was calculated/distributed

What came aross their deal with Sony?

So what changed their mind?

The new videos will be distributed via a paid streaming service and will be available free on youtube a month later

Like that'll count

Was it before or after Breehn Burns quit?

Does it matter?

I know he doesn't work on either show anymore but what is Ward's problem with these terrible forced romances?

Just wondering if it helped lead to the downfall, since Frederator is/was supposedly creator-driven

Not anymore.

Beta men tend to obsess over the concept of romance, and it's always annoying because the protagonists they write are typically obnoxiously oblivious about how to keep a relationship steady without doing something retarded to fuck it up or acting like a socially stunted fool.

Yep

I find it funny Cartoon Hangover premiered a series called SuperFuckers around the same time. It was also about superpowered teenagers in space, but only more R-rated and unlikeable. It…didn't catch on

Surprise Surprise

What happened to them, they used to make decent shit

I guess I'm happy it's back, But having it return in a time where Cartoon Hangover has pozzed shows left and right doesn't fill me with hope. It also was a pretty lackluster episode to return on that really didn't bring much to to story. Every episode in the last two seasons felt like you learned a little more about the overarching story, this was just sort of there… maybe the time lord hunters were the big thing to take away from it?

Remember how innocent AT seemed? They want to make you feel numb. Not angry.

Wow this would be good without it's faggoty artstyle.

Easy to animate

Is this show shit?

yes. Not terrible, but not worth watching. Better than adventure time, but only because AT turned to shit after the second season.

Id say it was worth watching, though I liked it more when I didn't know where it was going. Chris going back to "heal people's hearts" was sort of gay, then those kids got blown up and you thought it would go in a completely different direction, but it turned out that was just a joke so no biggie. My guess is he's going to get a better future by being selfless in the past and being prepared to give up things in the present.. it's a sort of corny direction.

Eh, passable at best.

Can anyone tell me why VRV only has two episodes in S3 available? Didn't they say months ago the whole thing was basically done?

How do I talk like a redditor? I've only ever gone to image boards.

redditors usually use non offensive wording in their sentences and abuse punctuation.

They also have the unconscious habit of telling lame dad tier jokes since on Reddit they would get lots of upvotes for it.

I won't even argue about how using "non offensive wording" isn't a fucking bad thing, that last bit was retarded enough.

I get how it can be annoying when someone uses too many colons instead of just breaking up a sentence with periods, but that post wasn't doing anything like that.

I should be calling you out for being a redditor since you seem to be trying so hard to call other people redditors on baseless grounds.

Fuck it, why the hell do I care in the first place?

Also, not the user you responded to.

1/10, would maybe reply again if I was bored enough.