Fix your diet Fix your mind. Plant based thread

HOW TO UNCUCK YOURSELF

Holla Forums and most of Holla Forums that stand with them someone will bitch about this are always going on about how to think the right way to avoid being fooled, how to be smarter than those who want to control you and make your life a living hell by keeping you ignorant forever. That's good. but if you don't fix your body, how can you have good health and have a clear head? eating healthy is a huge part of being awoken class human. I'm going to teach you some very solid basics.

short summary of what I have been through. (pic related, very important)
alot of people (mostly trolls) pretend to freak out when someone says they are vegan and automatically resort to making a bunch of harsh assumptions about them. I did years of headache inducing research and learned what combination of plant based foods to eat to get all my vitamins and minerals with minimal supplementation. I always thought meat was okay, but I never fell in love with it (even though it smells really good) but after changing my diet to include lots of greens, beans, onions, oats, fruits, nuts, seeds, (and personally avoiding soy) I can say that I have lost weight, my bad cholesterol went down, my good cholesterol went down but then normalized back up a little, I got enough omega 3's from flax and hemp and my body produces it's own DHA (just enough to replenish it's stores) I'm getting boatloads of protein and every type of amino acid I need from spirulina and hemp powder and beans and my doctor say's my bloodwork is better than ever. I'm hitting the gym now and drinking juice from raw sweet onions and drinking lemon water and apple cider vinegar every morning and I feel more energetic than I ever have in my entire life. I eat raw garlic and then go to the gym and piss everyone off with my smell but power through my workouts like the wolverine and get random boners like when I was 10 that threaten to rip right through my shorts. I don't drink milk, or eat eggs or cheese or fish or anything that comes from any animal so I guess I'm accidentally-technically vegan; but I just call myself a plant man. I'm sure this will piss some people off but I wanted to be honest, so those people can fuck right off. healthy travels bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933670
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S235293931630032X
academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/77/1/33/974890
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9699661
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11467768
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3382685
archive.is/y2SuP
archive.is/b62Yj
archive.is/spbhp
archive.is/R1vaM
archive.is/XkOO8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690801
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16807202
efsa.europa.eu/de/scdocs/doc/1701.pdf
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441.full.pdf html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1626425/pdf/ehp0114-001515.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491934
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477510
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4524624
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22079313
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600453/
hooktube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8
hooktube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
hooktube.com/watch?v=MWA0rukqrYQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM
hooktube.com//watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
youtube.com/watch?v=cv7FE986-zM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyAFNV4Afgw
youtube.com/watch?v=hauftMODKJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es
youtube.com/watch?v=FZJMcBVYoE8
youtube.com/watch?v=YqUddVNLHX4
youtube.com/watch?v=55_WY-OdkOg
researchgate.net/publication/21480124_The_Effect_of_Various_Avocado_Oils_on_Skin_Collagen_Metabolism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2744658
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_phosphatase#Elevated_levels
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9891232
journalrepository.org/media/journals/IJBCRR_3/2016/Feb/Dambazau1042015IJBCRR23196.pdf
researchgate.net/blog/post/human-genome-shaped-by-vegetarian-diet-increases-risk-of-cancer-and-heart-disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartate_transaminase#Clinical_significance
hooktube.com/watch?v=LFCy5mJ2BWQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=XwM2LU-8WhE
hooktube.com/watch?v=P5YZlluVXn0
hooktube.com/watch?v=aW1Vilw0p0k
hooktube.com/watch?v=lrNZnyZFpcE
hooktube.com/watch?v=A4WD8Bm7s_I
toxinless.com/ray-peat-the-bean-syndrome.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Degenerates out

here is a list of vitamins and minerals and other good things that the human body needs. take note that there are many other whole plant foods that may contain similar vitamin, mineral, and nutrient contents but I wanted to keep this list from becoming too overwhelming so I only listed some of the better sources per specific nutrient.

so I'm going to show you that a whole plant food diet is loaded with vitamins and minerals. you just have to be smart enough to eat them in the right combination so that you get all of your vitamins. after you see this, you will probably decide to stop spending money on stupid multivitamins and start eating your vitamins the right way.

vitamins

as mentioned in other parts of this thread, everybody has problems getting enough vitamin B12 and vitamin D no matter what they eat.
make sure to avoid shitty mass produced versions of B12 like cyanocobalamin and D like lanolin (chemically processed sheeps wool)
another good reason to avoid cyanocobalamin is that your body has to work harder to throw away the cyanide and you lose methyl groups.
try to find a good product from an officially tested and verified company that doesn't fill up their products with additives like titanium dioxide and magnesium stearate, and does a good job at staying natural and clean. best vitamin D I know is Cholecalciferol, while the best vitamin B12 I know is methylcobalamin. for the cleanest product, try to get a brand that is certified vegan and certified organic. don't think you're being smart by buying some fish based version, you're doing yourself no favors there.

Brussels Sprouts
Beet Greens
Spinach
Cabbage
Eggplant
Green Peas
Flaxseeds
Asparagus
Sunflower Seeds

Swiss Chard
Green Beans
Asparagus
Collard Greens
Mustard Greens
Bell Peppers
Bok Choy
Turnip Greens
Kale
Spinach
Beet Greens
Broccoli

Bell Peppers
Asparagus
Green Peas
Carrots
Tomatoes
Cantaloupe
Collard Greens
Brussels Sprouts
Fennel
Parsley
Chili Peppers
Swiss Chard
Mustard Greens
Eggplant
Turnip Greens
Cabbage
Spinach
Broccoli
Green Beans
Bok Choy
Beet Greens
Kale

Broccoli
Turnip Greens
Avocado
Lentils
Cucumber
Celery
Beet Greens
Asparagus
Dried Peas
Bell Peppers

Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic
Bok Choy
Bell Peppers
Turnip Greens
Cabbage

Almonds
Tomatoes
Oats
Onions
Carrots
Banana
Strawberries
Watermelon
Walnuts
Raspberries

Spinach
Broccoli
Beets
Lentils
Asparagus
Parsley
Black Beans
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Avocado
Kidney Beans
Papaya
Peas
Celery

Oranges
Blueberries
Strawberries
Pineapple
Cantaloupe
Broccoli
Brussels Sprouts
Spinach
Peas
Kale
Asparagus
Bell Peppers
Grapefruit
Tomato
Lemon
Lime
Kiwi

Spinach
Turnip Greens
Swiss Chard
Carrots
Beet Greens
Kale
Collard Greens
Bok Choy
Tomato
Basil
Bell peppers
Parsley
Broccoli
Mustard Greens

Almonds
Spinach
Asparagus
Kale
Sunflower Seeds
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Avocado

Kiwi
Kale
Asparagus
Cilantro
Basil
Broccoli
Spinach
Parsley

get cucked (((shill)))
I will teach people how to eat healthy and there is not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

minerals

Swiss Chard
Cabbage
Basil
Kale
Celery
Broccoli
Parsley
Oregano
Garlic
Spinach

Soybeans
Oats
Pumpkin Seeds
Peas
Lentils
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Tomato
Kidney beans
Black beans
Sesame Seeds
Cashews
Sunflower Seeds
Almonds
Flax Seeds
Onions

Spinach
Beets
Broccoli
Tomato
Carrots
Kale
Asparagus
Celery
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Peas

just eat some natural salt (food grade obviously)
(I very rarely add small amounts of natural salt to my food for the sodium chloride)
I dont always use salt, but when I do I use a little.

Spinach
Pumpkin Seeds
Soy Beans
Cashews
Sesame Seeds
Black Beans
Kidney beans
Almonds
Dark Chocolate

Kidney Beans
Lentils
Peas
Black Beans
Oats
Tomato
Celery
Carrots
Walnuts
Almonds

Spinach
Oats
Pineapple
Raspberries
Strawberries
Turmeric
Kale
Garlic
Soy Beans
Basil
Lentils
Peas
Almonds
Celery
Kidney Beans
Banana
Onions
Black Beans

Spinach
Cumin
Parsley
Turmeric
Asparagus
Soy Beans
Lentils
Pumpkin Seeds
Kale
Black Beans
Peas
Broccoli
Kidney Beans

Asparagus
Lentils
Spinach
Cashews
Peas
Pumpkin Seeds
Broccoli
Sesame Seeds
Oats
Tomato

Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Kale
Cashews
Soy Beans
Spinach
Sunflower Seeds
Walnuts
Almonds
Lentils
Peas
Flax Seeds
Pineapple
Raspberries
Grapes
Broccoli
Kiwi

Spirulina
Kelp
Strawberries
Dried Seaweed

Brazil nuts (has alot! don't eat too many)
Mustard Seeds
Sunflower Seeds
Asparagus
Sesame Seeds
Flax Seeds
Spinach
Broccoli
Garlic

Oats
Tomato
Broccoli
Apples
Bananas
Green Beans
Molasses
Prunes
Dates

Broccoli
Carrots
Almonds
Dates
Prunes
Walnuts
Lentils
Kidney Beans
Avocados
Bananas
Onions
Cashews

horsetail is one of the best
do your research

amino acids
(hemp protein powder is great for this since it contains ALL the essential and non essential amino acids!)
eating both hemp protein powder and spirulina powder is an excellent way to stay on top of your essential and non essential amino acid needs.

I like to sprinkle spirulina and hemp protein powder on my cereal. turns it an alien blue green color, tastes the same. smells chalky though.
hemp protein powder is great to add with some cacao powder and raisins in the blender with just water, you don't even need milk. makes the best the best the best chocolate protein smoothie I ever drank.

other good sources of plant protein include
(they may or may not be as complete in the amino acids as hemp, but eating a variety of different plant foods is a cool way to overlap their nutritional content so you get a bit of everything from each)
peas
beans
nuts
seeds like chia and flax
oats
peanut butter (get the natural stuff. no ingredients other than peanuts)
broccoli

best fiber
oats
beans
flax seeds
chia seeds
peas
broccoli
lentils

I would like to just stop right here for a moment to mention "lectins", "phytate", and "acrylamide" hope I spelled those correctly. recently there's been a huge out-shilling of fake news weirdos freaking out about how some people ate raw (uncooked hard beans! what a bunch of irresponsible and careless idiots!) and got sick and died, and are trying to fear monger everyone about the lectin content in beans and also their phytate content. just to clear things up, they are freaking out because they want to demonize healthy food options to subtly dissuade people from eating a healthy whole unprocessed plant based diet.

because remember: your sick and unhealthy body is where the money is at. they want you on paying for prescription drugs with tons of side effects for the rest of your life. they want your health to be a downloadable content monthly video game subscription with multiple different fees. basically it's a breathing tax. they keep you ignorant, you keep eating trash, you stop paying them for the drugs that keep you alive, you stop breathing. game. over. you want to hear somethin hilarious? if you boil your beans and properly cook them long enough, the amount of phytate and lectins go down so much that it's safe to eat. want to know something else? tomatos have lectins in them. nobody ever freaked the fuck out about tomatos. there are a few studies that suggest that while large amounts of phytate and lectins are no good (very dangerous in fact), that very small amounts have some antioxidant activity. people have also been eating beans and tomatoes for thousands of years.

the next thing up is "acrylamide". to put things simply, they want you to believe that if you bake a potato in the oven that you create a dangerous chemical on the outside called acrylamide. of course this chemical forms more in fried foods, like a whole lot more, and also more than that in burnt foods. honestly I have eaten burnt toast before but I didn't do it often and I was okay. I have eaten baked potatoes and I never felt bad. I did stop eating all burnt foods a while back though just to be safe and so should everyone else, but I'm sure it's safe to say that there is a huge amount of fear mongering going around. everyone should follow the guidelines, so don't trust me! do your own research and ask your doctor before eating any baked potatos or burnt toast. seriously.

the bottom line here is that nobody is going to stop us from eating beans and tomatos because they're fucking great for our health and we shouldn't be swayed by fear so much. (((they))) wouldn't want us to get any kosher ideas would they? we need to consider what the motivations of all these people are who are saying these things. I'm feeling really silly for even having to bring this up. every day they invent a new thing.

wew

best healthy carbs
beans
oats
peas
lentils

best omega 3's
walnuts
chia seeds
flax seeds
pumpkin seeds
remember to buy your chia seeds and flax seeds whole, store them in a dark cool place, and grind them at home right before use. you don't want fats that went bad. those are vulnerable to spoiling even if you don't notice.

best fats
nuts
seeds
avocados

broccoli
asparagus
spinach
peas
nuts

citrus fruits
nuts

another way of getting phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl inositol is to find a good source of non-gmo organic soy lecithin (but this is only if you don't mind soy)

one of the few supplements worth taking. may have drug interactions. helps you get back your methyl groups and sulfur. long list of benefits. do your own research. only ever buy "opti-msm" because it's filtered the best. helps with low energy and fatigue and gets rid of that brain fog feeling and reduces stress. cheapest one I ever found was the vitamin shop store brand.

even if you eat tons of every single kind of food, meat or no meat- you might STILL be deficient in magnesium. you can eat food until you are throwing up or shitting your pants but you might still not have absorbed enough of magnesium for some reason. be very careful, do your own research, and talk to your doctor before doing anything.
I used it mostly to help reduce stress. alot of people who get constipated also say it helps. also helps with energy and sleep.

if I have trouble sleeping I take some of this like an hour before I'm going to sleep. helps alot but you wake up feeling drunk, so don't operate heavy machinery. ask your doctor before doing this.

eat a tomato every other day, drink a lemon water smoothie with some apple cider vinegar and ginger and celery every morning, put gelatinized maca root and spirulina and hemp protein powder and a little bit of ground flax seeds (grind yourself at home fresh right before use is better) in your raw rolled oats every morning for breakfast, eat a handful of walnuts once or twice a week, eat dark purple/blue colored fruits like blueberries/acai often if you can find them or their powders cheap. znaturalfoods.com and mountainroseherbs.com have some good deals but compare to see which one has the better price. some of the products are obviously a horrible price so watch out. use alot of herbs and spices like ginger, turmeric, cumin, etc. in alot of your food because the health benefits add up like crazy. also drink some juice from sweet onions (easier) or normal onions (better but much more painful). eating raw garlic is also really great. try to put onions and garlic in alot of your food too cooked, but it's also good to eat them raw if you can handle it. saw palmetto is really good for your prostate, hair, skin, nails, urinary tract, and milk thistle is really good for your liver and it's easy to add it to your breakfast.

Warning
there is a connection between eating meat, choline, carnitine, getting cancer and cholesterol problems, and TMAO. this is a great video explaining this. what's the funny part? doesn't get digested the same way in people who eat a strictly plant based diet.
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yp0oTd1YA

I am Not a doctor or a nutritionist. Ask a doctor and nutritionist before doing anything.

switch to a natural fluoride free toothpaste from wholefoods or something because fluoride fucks with your thyroid and hormones and endocrine system and it could and probably does cause cancer in a lot of people as a result and they probably never realize why, but besides that the hormone fuckery is enough to make you get fat and stay fat for no good reason. stop using teflon, copper, and aluminum pans and other cookware and use only pyrex and stainless steel cookware. make sure your spoons/forks/knifes are stainless steel too.

stop using storebought deodorant full of aluminum and other shit and make your own.

stop using laundry detergent and fabric softener and buy that natural organic stuff in the giant green bottle.
stop using house/car freshners and plugins and fuhbreeze spray bullshit all over your fucking house. hang little cotton bags of lavender flowers and cloves/cinnamon sticks instead.
stop dying your hair with harsh chemicals
stop using makeup that is full of chemicals.
stop using shampoo and soap full of chemicals.
stop using lotion and moisturizer with chemicals.
there is better natural hair and skin care and makeup products out there.
bathe with castile soap/african black soap and baking soda (aluminum free) and white vinegar. moisturize your skin with coconut oil/un-refined shea butter. brush your hair with small amounts of coconut oil as conditioner and trim your ends often.

if you eat garbage food and have acne, stop eating that and switch to a plant based diet and drink alot of water and sleep with a clean towel over your pillow every night.
if you have a cell phone, put it on speaker and hold it away from your body when talking. don't use bluetooth or wireless headsets because it's the same thing as having it up in your face. don't sleep with your wifi router next to your bed, keep it in another room.
stop holding your fucking cellphone in between your boobs. fucking stop, it isn't cute.
stop carrying your cell phone near your crotch or in your back pocket. turn the phone off to the best of your ability and find a cheap cell signal blocking fabric velcro pocket case to keep it in and then turned off, put it in your pocket. I don't care if this reduces the entire country to a society of people who "beep" each other with instant text messages that check their phone every few minutes or once per hour, just fucking make the change.

stop using sunscreen full of cancer causing chemicals. get a very very big hat that casts your whole body in shade and eat alot of antioxidant rich foods every day so that you have internal sunblock (look this up)
buy non-gmo and local organic/non-gmo foods to avoid as much pesticide exposure as possible. don't buy from a local farm that can't prove it's organic or non-gmo or pesticide free, because they are probably full of shit or working for monsanto or conagra or dupont or syngenta etc. and possibly buying their things from them. find the cheapest things at wholefoods, and don't buy the scams. buying food online is also a good option.
when you drive your car or ride as a passenger suggest to leave the windows closed and use the air conditioner inside with "air circulate recycle" on inside so you breath interior air only so that you don't breath the exaust of the passing 400 different cars on the road/highway.
stay away from people who smoke.
don't stand near the microwave or induction cooktops, better yet don't even eat food or drink water that comes from them, ever.
don't eat at any fucking restaurants ever because you have no damn idea the things they do to your food back there or the bullshit the corporations allow added to the food.
always read the ingredients on everything before you buy it, no excuses.

ALL these things add up. people wonder like fucking retards why they get all these problems but they can't even begin to realize all the horrible things they are getting cucked with as a result of evil people taking advantage of their ignorance.

I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist. ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing or stopping anything.

I will kill you eat you and use your skull as an ash tray you fucking plantnigger

call me whatever you want, I will always be healthier than you are.

I know why you shills are desperate to shut down the truth. it's because a healthy population with clear minds capable of critical thought are your greatest fears. smart people who eat their veg wont fall for your tricks. the truth will always prevail. you have already lost.

You can toss my salad you scrawny faggot that's as veg as I'll get nigger

Nigga, you stupid.

whatever, someone else is lurking right now and reading this, learning important good info that will change their life forever. how does that make you feel you sick fucking globalist shill? fuck you, people will have a higher quality of life.

where did you get that reply? out of the generic shill copypasta jar of feigned disapproval?

I can put you under the earth if you love root vegetables so much, no problem

that's too bad because since we live in a hollow earth we are already under it, joke's on you.

lol that's pretty funny. fuck your morals, I like the way beef tastes tbh

man I don't care what morals you think I have. fact of the matter is I'm healthier than you are. if you want to be as healthy as me, you have to listen to me. (but really actually your doctor)

If being healthier means I've gotta give up meat, then I'd rather just be unhealthy tbh.

that pizza or whatever the fuck that abomination is, looks disgusting.

most y'all veggie head vegan pussies dont realize you're eating vegetables that have fish proteins injected into them. try finding some plants that havent had their dna fucked with by humans… go… i'll wait right here for ya

fucking cucks will believe anything

Never mind that omega 3s are actually bad for your health or that legumes have barely digestible protein. Let's just all eat whatever makes us feel superior to plebs and fatties and go door to door asking sheeple if they have accepted wheat grass Jesus into their hearts.

okay then relax. I'm just sharing with whoever might actually want to listen. I can't force you to do anything user.

make up whatever fake shit you want to feel better about not eating healthier things.

oh, and you know jesus was a jew right?

It's not possible once you go down the never ending rabbit hole op.

omg so cute

I CLIMBED OUT

He was holy ketchup born from a green tomato visited by three sage leaves. In the beginning was the Condiment, and the Condiment was with fries, and Ketchup was the Condiment.

She's the best praise the queen.

checked

mailman hidden 59 seconds Holla Forums Dismissed a report for post #7625802

I assume you stopped early before it consumed you right??.

most threads are plant based user. The only exception is leather stripping :^)

and plastic

it was difficult but I did it.

man, get fucked. I'm enjoying reduced risk for cancer and heart disease and so many other problems while you delude yourself into eating another cheese burger like the globalist brainwashed cuck that you are. it would be so un-american for you to eat a God-blessed salad every once in a while but you are so full of your own shit as a result of eating a high animal protein- low fiber diet that you can't even see past your own stomach let alone through your own grease caked mind. you are nothing but another loser who is afraid to change and improve themselves for the better. you think you can get away with eating a diet of processed junk and fast food and animal products with absolutely no health repercussions?? think again, lardass. when you are 50-80 years old and obese and full of diseases and heart problems and diabetes and taking a thousand different prescription drugs with tons of horrible side effects just to keep your cholesterol clogged ass from falling apart, I will still be lifting with /fit/ and jogging and staying in shape. I will power yoga jog the public sidewalk outside of the graveyard of fatasses who called vegans faggots and laughed at their healthy eating habits and laugh back with autistic smugness that has never been seen before on this earth, mark my high-fiber vegan turds. as we speak I'm munching on a salad that has more nutrients than every meal you have ever eaten in your entire life combined. this salad puts the pathetic little thing you call your diet to shame. if you ever ate a single piece of fiber rich food in your entire life, the amount of diarrhea that would launch from your ass would drown america in more problems than obama did, he would even be so honored as to come to your very late and delayed aid, and wipe your ass for you, leaving only a little shit. (since he would do a bad job at that too)
I can make trailmix in over seven hundred different ways and take it anywhere, anywhen, and still be able to eat a healthy snack without an ounce of guilt, and that's just with cashews alone.

while you were busy looking up all the possible dollar menu combinations I was researching how to eat without going to any fast food destinations.

while you where busy squatting to pick up the last fry that fell under the table in a crowded fat food restaurant I was squatting to pick myself up.

while you were eating goats, I was eating oats.

while you were huffing and puffing and blowing your own asshole inside out from the constipation, I was laying outside viewing the constellations.

while you were getting your ass pounded, I was standing barefoot outside getting grounded.

while you were eating fast food, I was eating real food.

while you were getting an insulin shot, I was drinking a green juice and ginger power shot.

while you were activating your pacemaker, I was activating my almonds.

while you were getting a sample of free cheese, I was out saving the bees.

while you were getting lipo-suction, I was at the gym doing some full body reconstruction.

while you were begging for free refills, I was seeking dietary thrills.

while you were getting your teeth drilled, I was getting my daily granola fill.

while you were shitting your pants, I was saving the elephants.

while you were looking like winnie, I was getting skinny.

while you were eating flap jacks, I was getting abs mac!

while you were devouring bunches, I was doing crunches.

while you were pulling hotdog eating contest stunts, I was fucking cunts.

while you were getting humongous, I was eating some hummus.

if you could have only known how healthy you could have been, you would have seeked the help of a nutritionist.
years from now you will look at yourself in the mirror and regret what you have done to your own health, your face in the mirror (from under 10 layers of different kinds of grease that flows from every pore in your skin) will look back at you and say "shoulda-woulda-coulda! *COUGH BLOAURGH*" but you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the pharamceutical companies because you're a good slave. I will run around annoyingly telling people about the wonders of veganism (whole-food plant based diet) and people will drown in my wonderful advice. ask your doctor before doing or stopping anything, user.

You got lucky.

Diabetogenic impact of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids on pancreatic beta-cell function and the regulation of endogenous glucose production.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12933670

Deleterious effect of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in the fat-1 mouse model
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S235293931630032X

great b8 m8. you know meat eaters get omega 3's too right?

Interesting infographic. But infusions of chamomile, peppermint, and spearmint are not tea. Tea comes from the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. There's no such thing as, say peppermint tea, unless you brew tea (from C. sinensis) and flavor it with peppermint, I suppose.

Also, what's wrong with black tea?

Do chickpeas count as a "white bean" or are they ok to eat?

chickpeas have that same strange simple carb effect. as for tea, you know what I mean. cmon.

black tea has this strange thing that increases your kidney stone risk because of how it's made or something. green/white tea is supposedly the same plant but they don't do that stuff to it.

touche

Not relevant.

Dietary Fat and Mammary Cancer. I. Promoting Effects of Different Dietary Fats on N-Nitrosomethylurea-Induced Rat Mammary Tumorigenesis
academic.oup.com/jnci/article-abstract/77/1/33/974890

Dietary omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids promote colon carcinoma metastasis in rat liver.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9699661

Promotion of colon cancer metastases in rat liver by fish oil diet is not due to reduced stroma formation.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11467768

High dietary fish oil alters the brain polyunsaturated fatty acid composition.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3382685

anons, and trolls alike. this is the truth
I'm really a real person who really wants to help all the other anons on Holla Forums get healthier if want. even if its just some of you.

I hope someone out there is really reading all this good info and learning alot and telling their friends and family and helping them improve.

please ask me any questions you want.

Man you are fucking confused. vegans eat plant based omega 3. don't you know that vegans don't eat fish? a couple of mice in some study got fed fish oil and got cancer and that's your argument against people eating fruits and vegetables instead of mcdonalds every day? those are laughable divide and conquer tactics.

it would be stupid for you to negelect to mention that fish is really REALLY carcinogenic for obvious reasons.

http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_fish
archive.is/y2SuP

htt p://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/food/genetically-engineered-foods/stop-frankenfish/
archive.is/b62Yj

htt p://www.centerforfoodsafety.org/issues/309/ge-fish
archive.is/spbhp

htt p://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/nov/25/canada-genetically-modified-salmon-commercial
archive.is/R1vaM

htt p://www.livescience.com/25799-frankenfish-salmon-gmo.html
archive.is/XkOO8

The obesogen (chemicals that signal cells to turn into fat cells) organotin has been found in large amounts in fish.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16690801
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16807202

High levels of PCB (industrial toxin) in fish oil, fish, and eggs (94% of eggs tested).
efsa.europa.eu/de/scdocs/doc/1701.pdf

Even when meat consumption is reduced to only fish and eggs, insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) remained relatively the same.
Notes: IGF-1 has been shown to promote cancer growth.
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/11/11/1441.full.pdf html

Fire retardant chemicals (PBDE) and polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) found heavily in meats.
Notes: For PBDEs, fish was the worst offender.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1626425/pdf/ehp0114-001515.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21491934

Perfluorochemicals (linked to thyroid disease) exposure comes from meat, fish, and eggs.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20377175

Xenoestrogens (human made chemicals with estrogenic effects) have been found the most in fish.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12477510

Methionine (an amino acid) is required for many cancers and tumors to stay alive and grow. Methionine is found virtually only in animal products (with eggs, fish, and chicken being the worst).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4524624

Mercury in fish shown to outweigh benefits of omega-3s when it comes to brain development (specifically IQ).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22079313

Some chemicals (dioxins, PCB, and DDE) found in fish have half lives as high as 10 years.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600453/

It can be used to synthesize the same fatty acids as in fish oil.

oh boy, one of these fools who thinks all carbs are exactly the same, and then rationalizes eating an all high animal protein diet with no carbs or fiber to speak of. what are you, a fatkins diet or paleo fag?

High fat, low carb.
You're not what you eat, you're what you digest.

Very balanced, actually. I eat the good, the bad, etc and I'm still very healthy due to regular body cleansing exercise.

in what setting? in what setting are these secret bad fats that nobody has ever heard of being synthesized in? in a rat? you're just grasping for straws. I'm going to avoid high omega 6 sources like corn and soy oil and I'm going to eat my flax and chia seeds and hemp seeds and I'm going to have a healthy heart. don't be a fucking retard.

I'm sure you smoke just a little bit too huh? do you also drink just a little bit of roach poison to balance out the spinache you ate before? can't be too healthy right? all sarcasm and terrible ideas that nobody should ever do aside, you sound like one of those sick cucks who walk around telling everyone "hey just drink a little soda" "hey just suck a little HIV cock"

balanced you're lying shill ass!

wew.

you come to the wrong board for this shit, nobody cares and you're getting trolled as fuck.

go suck your plant dicks while all of us eat what we want and die like real men.

paleo fatkins diet brainwashing victims are some of the most fucking retarded fake diet followers in the history of the entire world. it's a gimmick that causes short term weight loss and long term health problems, not to mention tons of constipation.

after your circulatory system goes to shit from eating sticks of butter fried in bacon grease every day and you get ED don't come crying to me.

Yes because a vegan diet is healthiest lol.

Why do you want to be so healthy? Some of us are trying to die in peace and you keep comin ghere teling us how to live.

Steve Jobs was a faggot vegan and died of cancer.

would you rather
or

A lot of you don’t drink, no smoke.
Some people here tonight, they don’t eat butter; no salt, no sugar, no lard. Cause they want to live, they give up that good stuff.. Neckbones, pig tails.
You gonna feel like a damn fool laying at the hospital dying of nothing.

I was sarcastic.
Nevertheless a overall healthy diet is better than a shit diet.
Basically i only eat shit while i m still very healthy but i try to improve my diet with vegetables, salad and shit like that.

the man invented apple, and Iphones. he didn't have cancer, the cancer had him. vegan can't fix something that bad.

Then I guess it can't fix OP for being a huge faggot.

/thraed

did you ever think that maybe if you tried your very best to do as much right as you could that less bad things might happen? wouldn't you try harder for a better chance?

so why don't you at least be grateful and take some of the tips from the thread home and learn from it instead of hating the whole thing? eh guys? Eh?

that's all you meatheads can say. "muh plants muh gay"

You seem to have an awoken body but you're still mentally lacking.

Who says i dont you smug cunt, i was just objecting that a vegan diet is the healthiest one.

This.

Also OP is a brainlet.

oh sorry? just saying then.

If I'm stupid then how did I bring you this high quality thread? it would be impossible.

wew

it's the highest quality thread on Holla Forums right now.

PRO TIP

If you dip oreos in whiskey you increase your primary attributes

that's double unhealthy. what the fuck.

Think of your digestive system as a muscle and apply exercise logic.

what the fuck

I personally think a really healthy diet without being obsessive about it is 2-3 vegetarian days, 1 day fish, salad, vegetables maybe some fruitdrinks, if you you afford it expensive high value meat. No vitamin pills, if you work out whey protein (nothing else as a supplement maybe zinc in moderate dosages.
As a workout regiment i would suggest 2-3 days of hypertrophy exercises and one cardio day preferably outside.

I rather suggest 1-7 four loko and saltine cracker days, with even an occasional microwave ready steak as a special treat. If you are feeling depressed try chinese food.

Well i know a guy that is even too lazy to put frozen foods into an oven, he only eats microwave food or his mommy/brother cooks for him.

sounds like a fucking champion

.F!@&%6Z*&ty

bnH*(!@&TYh@^>Y2^&i8o7POAIHJmCV,.l:V?

This is the healthiest food and all I need to survive tbh

bumping for those who are actually serious about being healthy.

bump

OP what brands would you recommend for green tea, and also why do you not have coffee on your list? It's not exactly a drink for hydration but it has other benefits if consumed with a healthy hydrated diet.

buy loose leaf if you want it to not taste like shit. tea bags have literally the lowest quality leaves possible, and even brewing loose leaf in tea bags is shit compared to letting them swim around.

try to get a fair priced brand of green tea like the one from costco or grab some (slightly worse deal) from wholefoods.

coffee is good but only like once a week max in my honest opinion.
the way I do my coffee

way 1:
I actually enjoy this.

way 2:

warning, it will be hot and can burn.

I do both ways.

Or you know, just stop using cellphones. Throw it out. Communicate in person.

this is good advice too. you can get it loose I think at znaturalfoods.com and mountainroseherbs.com

I forgot to mention that I take my green tea and put it in a coffee grinder and powder it until it LOOKS like matcha green tea powder. then I add it to my water and drink the green tea down. I ingest more antioxidants that way. right after I drink lemon water and eat some blueberries or other dark fruit/ dark purple fruit powder and swallow a pinch of black pepper powder to increase antioxidant absorption by a huge percentage.

you could, but would you want to? I'm just putting out the information. do what's right for you. if it were up to me, we would all be running free open source hardware and software phones with only linux as the OS (no systemd) only capable of talk and text but no wifi or bluetooth or any other wireless capability. that would be cool.

Here everyone, I'll be adding this to the copypasta.

try to get a fair priced brand of green tea like the one from costco or grab some (slightly worse deal) from wholefoods, or you could just get it loose which is much better in every way.
you can get it loose I think at znaturalfoods.com and mountainroseherbs.com

usually I take my msm first and then wait an hour and then I take my green tea or chamomile and most other tea like spearmint and peppermint and put it in a coffee grinder and powder it until it LOOKS like matcha green tea powder. then I add it to my water and drink the tea down without filtering it. I ingest more antioxidants that way. right after I drink lemon water and eat some blueberries or other dark fruit/ dark purple fruit powder and swallow a pinch of black pepper powder to increase both antioxidant pre-absorb-ability and post-absorption by a huge percentage.

the way I do my coffee is similar to how I do my tea
way 1:
I actually enjoy this since I made myself get used to it.

way 2:

I do both ways.

Way 2 seems similar to turkish coffee, which I brew often. I mostly drink it black though. I do get healthy coffee though, I mostly buy it through amazon.

Hey, that's not a bad idea actually. I might buy a separate grinder (to avoid having to clean mine every time I want tea).

If you want to be truly uncucked, yes. Not only should you be eating healthy but you should definitely become a digital freetard and up your opsec heavily.

Some other advise I is physical, for example. Don't sleep on a bed, sleep on a semi-hard surface such as a carpet or a hard floor with a blanket even a hammock, don't use pillows, don't lay on the stomach, lay on your back or sides. This is to actually let your body rest. If you are on a soft bed then your body can't relax because you aren't being supported by the skeletal system, rather, its just soft enough that your muscles can't entirely relax.

Also bedsprings are coils, which are actually used in most radio technology so your bed (if is boxspring) is picking up radio signals from all over. If you have to use a bed hard foam is the best. I prefer hammock myself.

Also sorry for trolling your thread earlier I went through and read it and it's pretty good.

i wonder how it tastes making matcha that way. if you whisk it can you still get it to taste creamy?

I want to switch it a plant based diet but I don't know how to get enough protein.

I lift and consume about 170 grams a day. Where can I get this in a plant based diet?

Also what about things like Salmon and eggs which are good for recovery and hormone production?

Spinach, spinach, spinach. It's one of the best vegetables you can consume, and you can consume tons of it.

I already eat some spinach (about 120g a day) but eating more would be a real struggle, it's also not cheap.

I don't mean to be a cuck about it but it doesn't seem feasible.

updated this section
switch to a natural fluoride free toothpaste from wholefoods or something because fluoride fucks with your thyroid and hormones and endocrine system and it could and probably does cause cancer in a lot of people as a result and they probably never realize why, but besides that the hormone fuckery is enough to make you get fat and stay fat for no good reason. stop using teflon, copper, and aluminum pans and other cookware and use only pyrex and stainless steel cookware. make sure your spoons/forks/knifes are stainless steel too.

stop using storebought deodorant full of aluminum and other shit and make your own.

stop using laundry detergent and fabric softener and buy that natural organic stuff in the giant green bottle.
stop using house/car freshners and plugins and fuhbreeze spray bullshit all over your fucking house. hang little cotton bags of lavender flowers and cloves/cinnamon sticks instead.
stop dying your hair with harsh chemicals
stop using makeup that is full of chemicals.
stop using shampoo and soap full of chemicals.
stop using lotion and moisturizer with chemicals.
there is better natural hair and skin care and makeup products out there.
bathe with castile soap/african black soap and baking soda (aluminum free) and white vinegar. moisturize your skin with coconut oil/un-refined shea butter. brush your hair with small amounts of coconut oil as conditioner and trim your ends often.

if you eat garbage food and have acne, stop eating that and switch to a plant based diet and drink alot of water and sleep with a clean towel over your pillow every night.
if you have a cell phone, put it on speaker and hold it away from your body when talking. don't use bluetooth or wireless headsets because it's the same thing as having it up in your face. don't sleep with your wifi router next to your bed, keep it in another room.
stop holding your fucking cellphone in between your boobs. fucking stop, it isn't cute.
stop carrying your cell phone near your crotch or in your back pocket. turn the phone off to the best of your ability and find a cheap cell signal blocking fabric velcro pocket case to keep it in and then turned off, put it in your pocket. I don't care if this reduces the entire country to a society of people who "beep" each other with instant text messages that check their phone every few minutes or once per hour, just fucking make the change.

stop using sunscreen full of cancer causing chemicals. get a very very big hat that casts your whole body in shade and eat alot of antioxidant rich foods every day so that you have internal sunblock (look this up)
buy non-gmo and local organic/non-gmo foods to avoid as much pesticide exposure as possible. don't buy from a local farm that can't prove it's organic or non-gmo or pesticide free, because they are probably full of shit or working for monsanto or conagra or dupont or syngenta etc. and possibly buying their things from them. find the cheapest things at wholefoods, and don't buy the scams. buying food online is also a good option.
when you drive your car or ride as a passenger suggest to leave the windows closed and use the air conditioner inside with "air circulate recycle" on inside so you breath interior air only so that you don't breath the exaust of the passing 400 different cars on the road/highway.
stay away from people who smoke.
don't stand near the microwave or induction cooktops, better yet don't even eat food or drink water that comes from them, ever.
don't eat at any fucking restaurants ever because you have no damn idea the things they do to your food back there or the bullshit the corporations allow added to the food.

stop reusing plastic containers and bottles that aren't meant to be reused.
stop using plastic containers and bottles that you aren't sure what kind of plastic they are made of.
stop microwaving or heating any kinds of plastic, and also stop leaving plastic inside your car.
if there is any plastic in your life, make sure that it's BPA and BPS free, or at the very least make sure it IS made out of HDPE (high density polyethylene) which is among some of the less dangerous plastics if you use it properly and don't abuse it.
always read the ingredients on everything before you buy it, no excuses.

ALL these things add up. people wonder like fucking retards why they get all these problems but they can't even begin to realize all the horrible things they are getting cucked with as a result of evil people taking advantage of their ignorance.

I'm not a doctor or a nutritionist. ask your doctor and nutritionist before doing or stopping anything.

I know user. I know.

don't worry about it.

yea about the bed springs and hammock thing, true that. there are even some people that make their own home made hammock beds. they get the hammock rope type material and stretch it out in a giant flat bed shape.

it just tastes like sandy textured tea. it's mostly to help increase the surface area and allow you to swallow it more easily. ask your doctor before doing anything like that.

So, what say you about healthy working and living? The current situation for most workers requires immense strenuous labor and standing which is bad for the body, the alternative is wasting loads of money to go through cultural marxism learning zone to get a potential less shitty job, if your'e lucky.

Not everyone can afford to live like this. Also, having said that I would probably consider growing my own foods but I wouldn't do it outdoors with all of the awful 'natural' weather from factories and chemicals but I also don't want to do it indoors with artificial grow lights.

Plz help

kek OP, you can call your diet whatever you want but it's definitely not "uncucking" yourself when 95% of your company will be limp wrist, ultra-liberal, easily offended sjws. If that's the result of "fixing your mind", I'll pass. Thanks.

eat bunches of hemp protein powder, also eat spirulina, and maca root.

lots of horrible chemicals in the fish, actually contributes to diabetes. your body makes enough of it's own cholesterol unless you have a health problem. hemp protein powder has all the essential amino acids so you're body can get a lot of help from them, assuming you're already also eating all the fruit and veg you need to get all your vitamins and minerals. maca root helps too with hormones from my experiences.

I don't know what every individuals situation is so ask your doctor before doing anything.

This was my first thought when I entered the thread, but then I took it on from the perspective of individuality rather than the schism of liberals.

I don't know user, but my best guess is that you can try to find the same job but in a state (search: cheapest state to live in) and pick the cheapest one that still has clean soil there. maybe take a trip and see what kind of homes/land is for sale. then you could work over there but still grow alot of stuff on your land. I'm not an expert but maybe it would work? do your own research and trust your own instincts.

if you wanted to survive like a poor man's vegan like I do, you could try to just do this but you might get sick of it very fast

basically live like a poor prepper and prioritize the foods with the highest and most overlapping nutritional contents in terms of vitamins and minerals.

I don't understand, does eating spinach teleport you next to hillary clinton?

I would take it easy on the spinach user. too much of any one thing usually causes some problem. you might get WAY WAY too much vitamin A and get heart problems and die. it has happened before. some spinach is good but hemp protein powder has the best amino acid complexity in my honest opinion.

I already live in one of the top 5, it's not ideal.

Xenoestrogens are simply estrogen mimicking compounds. They can be either natural (soy) or synthetic (BPA).

what fertilizer is used to grow all those plants?

==warning:== drinking coffee and tea the way that I do poses a choking risk because of the liquid and sandy textures that are mixed together. don't risk this, and don't try it. It's literally like drinking wet sand. you could choke and die. you have been warned.

the reason I do it this way is that it's mostly to help increase the surface area and allow you to swallow the solid coffee and tea more easily and then digest and absorb it better.

try to get a fair priced brand of green tea like the one from costco or grab some (slightly worse deal) from wholefoods, or you could just get it loose which is much better in every way.
you can get it loose I think at znaturalfoods.com and mountainroseherbs.com

usually I take my msm first and then wait an hour and then I take my green tea or chamomile and most other tea like spearmint and peppermint and put it in a coffee grinder and powder it until it LOOKS like matcha green tea powder. then I add it to my water and drink the tea down without filtering it. I ingest more antioxidants that way. right after I drink lemon water and eat some blueberries or other dark fruit/ dark purple fruit powder and swallow a pinch of black pepper powder to increase both antioxidant pre-absorb-ability and post-absorption by a huge percentage.

the way I do my coffee is similar to how I do my tea
way 1:
I actually enjoy this since I made myself get used to it.

way 2:

I do both ways.

warning:
test.
hope you like my update.

Do you genuinely believe non-vegans do not eat any leafy greens or vegetables in general?

No.

It's pretty hard to choke on coffee grounds. They are dense and settle and become very mudlike at the bottom of a cup, even if you don't down your coffee like a neanderthal then once you drink most of the liquid it is hard to get the grounds to even slide down a tipped cup, not that you would want to drink them anyway.

that's a strange thing to reply with to what I said. kind of random and unrelated don't you think?

I honestly don't think most people get enough fruits and vegetables.

I rather warn people because it tickles my throat.

A Phytoestrogen is just a subclassification of xenoestrogen.

Just like a herbicide is a subclass of broader definition of "pesticide".

No it's definitely related, you implied with your OP that switching to a vegan diet would "fix your mind" and "uncuck" yourself. I ridiculed that idea by pointing out that the vegan community is overwhelmingly very liberal, a direct contrast to what most folks here would consider "uncuck"ed. You seemed you have taken away that I'm for some reason anti-spinach and believe that eating vegetables would lead to supporting HRC, I'm saying that's not the case. I thought I was relatively straight forward.

nice dubs, and you may be right.
that being said I would rather eat some certified organic soy like tofu of tempeh once, than be exposed to dissolved BPA plastics once. this is just an example. at least the organic soy (for the people who will even go near the stuff) has been shown in studies to reduce the risk of breast cancer in women and prostate cancer in men. I would try organic soy but I rather not, but I would NEVER eat soy that's just normal. all normal soy is all pesticide drenched monsanto gmo shit that causes cancer.

I got confused because it's tough to convey emotion through plain text on the internet.

my point for this post is that you can eat as healthy as you want and nobody is going to make you suck dick or wave a HWNDU flag.

everyone slow down with the questions for a moment I need to catch up. trying to make some improvements to the copypasta too for next thread date:????

forgot to mention because I didn't think it was important but I- OP- am a trump supporter who thinks hitler was a cool guy. I don't hate anyone I just have certain philosophy's. after all that, I'm a plant based whole unprocessed food dieter.

adding this to the copypasta

I saw your post user and I don't know what to say. as I said I'm not an expert. I know vegan hippie stuff. this is the best guess I got.

quote from someone in the thread:

I don't know user, but my best guess is that you can try to find the same job but in a state (search: cheapest state to live in) and pick the cheapest one that still has clean soil there. maybe take a trip and see what kind of homes/land is for sale. then you could work over there but still grow alot of stuff on your land. but only if you can find a good job over there and you're sure you could make it. I'm not an expert but maybe it would work? do your own research and trust your own instincts.

if you wanted to survive like a poor man's vegan like I do, you could try to just do this but you might get sick of it very fast

basically live like a poor prepper and prioritize the foods with the highest and most overlapping nutritional contents in terms of vitamins and minerals following the guide above.

okay everyone please resume. I have caught up.

not really sure what you're getting at here. is it b8 to tell people the truth!?

eating vegetables is healthy, bullshit science is here to fuck your brains

let me guess, the whole thread is bullshit according you your supreme authority.

you can't unbrainwash 99% of the goys with simple reasoning if that is your goal

How To Get Offended - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 52
hooktube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8
If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 35
hooktube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
Gun Control - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 61
hooktube.com/watch?v=MWA0rukqrYQ
#Equality
hooktube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM

Modern Educayshun
hooktube.com//watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

I can't think like that. my mind knows not the fabricated limitations of others. I have tasted that false medicine before and I spit it out.

it is waste of resources in my opinion, also how do you separate disinfo from real? (you apparently don't)

this is some poor b8

btw, did you know that they put rat poison(NaF) (and sand) in your teethpaste and water?

fluoride and silicon dioxide right?

Oh and hey there deja vu buddy.

kike detected

meat industries are owned by jews

No meat.
(((uncuck yourself)))

Okay faggot.

that's why you hunt your own food

PROOF Literal Pig Sh*t Is Being Dumped On Americans!
youtube.com/watch?v=cv7FE986-zM
North Carolina Hog Farms Spray Manure Around Black Communities; Residents Fight Back
youtube.com/watch?v=eyAFNV4Afgw
North Carolina hog farmers stinking up the neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=hauftMODKJ4

The Eternal Jew (1940) aka Der Ewige Jude | Nazi Propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es

do you tho?

of course

he's right. fuck you globalist shill.

Little girl has dead eyes because she eats meat.

I dont believe you tbh

btw, endangered intelligent species

first they have to find intelligent life

I'm bout to order some deer placenta, nigga. How you like that? You know what I'm about, litter niggers? I'd come up in your daughter real fast wit my nut. Let that shit ferment for a few months. Then take that placenta out and EAT IT. That's right, that's how I get my nutrients. Like some fermentation vessel brewing up a nice kuntbucha tea. It's easy for ya'll to see how enlivened I be. If you ain't getting the finest nutrients like me then that's not destiny. My mind is on fire and these words flow like pottery. You little underage faggots are disgusting. My nutrition is on another level - ET.

they want your heart clogged so they can get the sweet sweet sheckles from your hospital bills

Because vegans act superior and bring it up without asking.

Drink pure water that is free of chlorine/Fluroride/minerals your body can't process. Distill it or drink rain/snow water. If that is not possible then go with Urine therapy. Distilled water will dislodge any minerals in your body that is not supposed to be there like kidney stones.

To anybody thinking of making rice your carb staple, please research the substantially high inorganic arsenic levels in rice, TLDR; the best damage control for this is to use aromatic white rice like Basmati or Jasmine grown in California or Thailand, rinse before and drain after (cook like spagetti).

Of course water in vegetables is superb too. The clean water from them is the true reason why they are healthy.

the cake is a bait

gay vegan faggot shit

fesst

I'm not really sure what this list means OP.

The left says "base for meals" but then it tells me to stay away from all of it. Could you clean up and organize this list so it's not so confusing and all over the place.

tl;dr
Just eat healthier foods.
Also, fuck you OP for not mentioning probiotics and fermented foods:
Home-made sauerkraut
Kimchi
Kefir
Kombucha

If you mentioned fermented foods I missed it against your neverending wall of text. Try to chop your info into bite-sized chunks. Nobody here wants to swallow your whole load.

Still wondering about this.

ITT: how to be a soyboy

ITT: not understanding that OP eats all this while avoiding soy

Illiterate.

How much soy do you include in your diet?
>which also contains estrogen

I drank beet juice today and spewed red from my anus a little more than three hours later. Normal?

update

I eat around 4 big macs a week. 100% beef, sa and bread. I know that's healthy because I'm not fat.

sa

You are being brainwashed
Barbara4u2c
youtube.com/watch?v=FZJMcBVYoE8
How feminism destroyed today's relationships
Barbara4u2c
youtube.com/watch?v=YqUddVNLHX4
Vegan community is fu*ked up!
Barbara4u2c
youtube.com/watch?v=55_WY-OdkOg

there is such a thing as skinnyfat. ask /fit/. your heart can still be a diseased clogged nightmare even if you look good on the outside.

all types of veggie oil increase your risk for heart diesease
also I eat 2 cheeseburgers every other day yet I'm in the 1st percentile for weight and have a bpm of 60-70

Rum and coke fuck you

fuck you i'll eat what i want and there's nothing you can do about it

I pity you, user- the dumbfuck who can't read the thread they pathetically bitch about.

you're just mad I'm putting good information out there to help people.

tough guy, you sure showed us healthy eaters who's boss by getting diabetes and liver cancer.

I eat what tastes good you goon. Grass eating kikes need to fuck off

Exactly the types of fat worth avoiding.

don't listen to this shill. they want you to avoid good things and eat bad things instead.

Avocados — especially their oils — are hepatotoxic, stunt growth, and cause cancer.

The Effect of Various Avocado Oils on Skin Collagen Metabolism
researchgate.net/publication/21480124_The_Effect_of_Various_Avocado_Oils_on_Skin_Collagen_Metabolism

The effect of avocado oils on some liver characteristics in growing rats.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2744658

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_phosphatase#Elevated_levels

Comparative anticancer effects of vaccination and dietary factors on experimentally-induced cancers.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9891232

The avocado seeds are bad too, but I doubt many people eat those.
journalrepository.org/media/journals/IJBCRR_3/2016/Feb/Dambazau1042015IJBCRR23196.pdf

researchgate.net/blog/post/human-genome-shaped-by-vegetarian-diet-increases-risk-of-cancer-and-heart-disease

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartate_transaminase#Clinical_significance

THE
SECRET
IS
IN
THE
SAUCE

rats aren't people.

who the fuck eats avocado seeds? those are supposed to be poisonous.

avocados are fucking great. when they are on sale I buy a bunch and make satest, guac, and many more things.
hooktube.com/watch?v=LFCy5mJ2BWQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=XwM2LU-8WhE
hooktube.com/watch?v=P5YZlluVXn0
hooktube.com/watch?v=aW1Vilw0p0k
hooktube.com/watch?v=lrNZnyZFpcE

hooktube.com/watch?v=A4WD8Bm7s_I

testing s-a-l-a-d
satest satest satest

well

Rats are better than most human experiments as they can control more variables. Vitamin C research is a notable exception as rats make their own. If you actually read the post, you will see avocado oil, not just avocado seed oil is discussed and that I explicitly mention that the seeds are rarely eaten, but I left mentions of it because it's interesting. Seeds in general tend to have toxins even if they aren't life threatening as plants do not benefit from having their seeds broken down and digested.

Q: How do you recognize a veggie?
A: No need to. They will tell you everything you never wanted to know.

Help me! The zucchinis keep soliciting me about Mormonism!

Meant for

I don't have any money for this.

who the fuck bothered to necro bump the old thread you fucking bastards?

Q: how do you recognize someone with a dietary inferiority complex?
A: no need, they will just go to threads they don't like and pretend they are being forced to do things they aren't being forced to do and bitch and moan as if they are trapped in the thread they don't like

you're really schizophrenic if you keep coming back to threads you know you don't like (with the topic plastered all over the place) over and over again just to moronically assume that someone is going to force you to eat healthy over the internet and then making yourself get mad about what you wrongfully perceive as tyranny, but what is in reality someone just giving out free advice for anyone who may be interested in improving themselves.

I'm not interested in going to go to your house and tell you what you can and can't do. I made the thread because I know that there are huge amounts of people genuinely seemed interested in being healthy.

the funny thing about this is that we can both agree that you are Not interested in anything I have to say, since you want to just do whatever you want be it good or bad or somewhere in between. that being established, I think it's funny that you of all people who are the most uninterested in my advice are the person who has chosen to debate me and argue with me and try to throw a tantrum because your man feelings got kicked in the steak chops over free advice that anyone in the free country of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA can choose to ignore or better themselves with. My guess, and it isn't even so much a guess at this point is that you are projecting really hard because you are severely insecure even to yourself about what you eat.

it's almost as if you know that what you eat is fucking crap and you feel the need to verbally fight anyone who believes in eating anything better than you because you have a dietary inferiority complex and can't accept the fact that someone else is eating something better that you are. this probably dates back to some ancient survival mechanism that caused some ancient person a lot of survival related stress and worries when they saw their figurative "neighbor" eating better foods and made them think about their own poor chance of surviving compared to them. you should shake off that feeling and do what you have the power to do right now. stop buying expensive unhealthy food and go to the store and buy healthier foods at a fair price and improve yourself. it's the obvious and logical thing to do for long and short term health. I'm not a doctor, so don't even trust me. but go and make an effort, do your own research, and talk to your own doctor. just try, or shut the fuck up and get out and don't come back.

Alrighty niggers.

exercise is 200 times more important than food t⁣b⁣h

Then do 200 workouts before every meal. Arbeit macht frei. so they say.

The Bean Syndrome

toxinless.com/ray-peat-the-bean-syndrome.pdf

The human body is not so weak that any one "unhealthy" meal will fuck it up. My friend had a doctor tell him at an Army physical that he was going to die before age 30 because of insanely high triglycerides from a diet almost entirely comprised of energy drinks, candy, soda and other convenience store snacks. He had that diet for over a year before he started having any problems. I went on a 10 day fast with him and he got another physical and the doctor told him he was fine.

Afaik he has pretty much the same diet now with all of the candy and junk but since getting out of the Army he got a multivitamin and a protein supplement and only eats 5 or 6 days a week and also hits the gym with me a few times a week now.

you idiot, food is just as important. you eat garbage but exercise and you will never do as good as someone who just ate good.

tell us how the fuck beans that are full of protien and all kinds of good fiber which are very healthy can cause a toxin that turns into a virus? are you high?

so let me get this straight
damn dude that's like putting a bandaid on cancer.

this thread was on the brink of 404'ing why did you bump it? new thread is updated with much more new info

How is this relevant though? Most people create dietary plans with long term results in mind, or at the least they naively believe they have considered them.

benis

If you want to understand more about beans, the link I gave has references to scientific papers. I already claimed that seeds in general tend to have toxins, and the latest link provides supporting evidence or at least leads to follow if one is curious. What do you want me to explain that isn't served by following those references?