This sucks Cunt

Perhaps it's my fault this happened by forgetting about that bill, but I feel like she's crossing a line. The fuck do I do?

She's trapping you in because she's afraid of being left purposeless when you leave the nest

I suggest you kill her

Don't get a shared account.
Move out.
Visit her at least twice a week.

1. apologize to your mam
2. say you will help her pay off the credit card bill you accumulated
3. (optional) have steamy sex with mam to butter her up and make her receptive to step 4
4. tell her that you're not going to let her have your bank account information, and that you are going to save cash and then eventually move out
5. ACTUALLY SAVE YOUR MONEY YOU RETARD
6. find a place a good distance away from your mother, but not so far from your job that it'd inconvenience you, and move out
7. ???
8. profit

Why can you not just make your own bank account and deposit your money into that?
Jesus Christ, your cunt of a mother does not have a fucking iron grip on how you live your life so tell her "Fuck off" and fuck off, get an apartment, and go do whatever you want.

I'm already having the money going into my own bank account. I got my first paycheck today. She wants me to have it redirected to a shared account she started for me in high school.

Also I can't tell her to just fuck off. She's old school doesn't believe in filial disrespect even if it's meant well of for my own good.

alright so you can either tell her, "no, fuck you mam" or negotiate with her and say, "look, I'm willing to give you a portion that I believe is far, because you're my mam, but I'm not gonna give you the whole thing. you're crazy if you think you're gonna dictate every aspect of my finances" and then if she gets angry just have steamy sex with her. she'll settle down eventually.

I guess this is as serious a response as I can expect here. Also she's not taking a portion, it's going to a shared account where she can monitor everything I make and everything I do and bitch if I spend too much or even lock me out of it.

Just think of it as Mommy findom. If you don't like/can't change something, turn it into a fetish.

It's nice of your mother not to kick you out. If putting money into a shared account is the only stipulation for you staying home then do it. I bet you can barter for 25% of the paycheck to be put into your checking for recreational purposes.

I don't think you're hearing what I'm telling you. I'm saying that 1) you're already in a position where you hold all the leverage; you're already getting your cash sent to your own personal account, there's nothing she can do to change that besides persuading you with blow jobs and chicken tendies, and 2) YOU'RE ALREADY IN A POSITION WHERE YOU HOLD ALL THE LEVERAGE, so you can pretty much say "no thanks" and she can't do anything about it.

so what exactly is the problem here? just tell her, "sorry for racking up a debt, I'll pay it back" and leave it at that. if she keeps pestering you about it, then I don't know what to say. just ignore her pestering, or you can settle this in the bedroom because it sounds like she wants you to man up and fuck her into submission

I can't seem to get through your thick skull so let me make this as clear and dumb downed as I fucking can.

You do NOT need to listen to your mom.
You ARE an ADULT.
Your money does NOT need to go into that shared account if you DO NOT WANT IT TO.
MOVE OUT.

I don't know why you think it's so simple

My mom is black and will not tolerate me saying 'no' to her even if I'm a grown man.

You can't legally be required to put your money in a shared account. She can kick you out of the house, but you plan to leave anyways, so that's not really a threat to you. She can't make you stay, she can't make you put your money in a shared account.

Move the fuck out, she doesn't rule your life.

If you need a month or two to get a deposit for rent or some shit, deposit your check in your own account and don't say anything. When she asks about it, give the good old, "ah fuck, I put it in my own account by mistake." That'll only last 2-3 times, but it'll cover you until you get that bit saved up.

If she won't take 'no' for an answer, don't ask. While she's out of the house get your stuff out, stay at a friend's place for a month or something.

She knows exactly when I get paid and even saw the paperwork for my job. She will check it probably every other night to see what I'm spending. There's no 'not saying anything'. She'll know. Immediately.

This is true.

Should add that I'm 24.

Last response I'm going to bother to make. Just don't cooperate. Leave the house as much as possible, and don't let her see your paperwork. Keep stuff like that at a friends house, and don't do what she says.

You have to ignore her orders. If you don't do what she says she won't control you.

For the last time, LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE!

grow a fucking spine. how are you 24 years old and still living with your mom? don't let her control your finances, that's retarded. if she kicks you out, stay with a friend, or a coworker until you can get your own place. getting out is probably gonna suck based on what you're saying, but it'll suck way worse to live with your mom while she controls your finances.

Yes, obviously she does.
You have two choices, OP.
Grow up, or don't.
One of these choices involves making your mother cry.
The other involves her giving you your bath well into your 50's.
You think that is an exaggeration, of course.
But it isn't.
That is down the slippery slope she is trying to lead you to.

But make no mistake, the choice is YOURS, not hers.

What is "it"? The shared account? Dear fucking Christ you fucking imbecelic mongoloid.
Last time I'll say this, you aren't forced to put your fucking check into the shared account.

I have no friends and don't know co-workers that would help

she gonna take all the money you put in that shared account

She's not going to take my money, she's going to monitor my money at all times and try to control how I spend it.

I think her main weapons is aggresively screaming at me, threatening to kick me out, and trying to make me feel bad 'I'm just trying to help you!"

If I save up ~$6000 under these horrid conditions and just move out with no warning the moment I have it, that'll probably be the best option. I'm already looking around for apartments, rent is only $550/month around here

Also a lot of young people do this voluntarily. It's not really a bad thing anymore. Staying with parents when you can save money instead and buy a house makes more sense anyway.

Obviously in my case though, this is not viable.

RUN

Welcome to the world of single mothers. Do you enjoy your life? I bet you respect your Alpha chad dad for fucking your mother then dumping her to go get some fresh new hole. Also don't exspect her to let go of you once you try to get a girl friend because she will most likely drive her away. You see women need men to support them and because women have driven a wedge in marriage this is what you get. Don't feel sorry for your mother because she picked the wrong guy and dont feel sorry for your chad of a dad because he's helping destroy families also.
Just get out of the situation and tell her to go fuck off and die because she made shit decisions you are not responsible for.

become and alcoholic and beat her

hahahahahahahahahahajahahahajahahahkekekekekekek
hahahahahahahahahahajahahahajahahahkekekekekekek
this has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever read ..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ha

Nice film

nbm @*IOTYhij;ntM@?Y@9p
@_()&*^uiGHp[ok}F}"56+

You should probably automatically direct half your paycheck into a retirement account at Vanguard or Fidelity. You'll have to read up on this; it's too much to talk about here, and those places have lots of guides on how to do it right.
But anyway so long as you're saving half your payckeck, it doesn't matter much what you and your mom do with the rest.

uh lol, people practically give that shit away on craigslist

Just leave and stop giving a shit about what she thinks. I just moved states for my job so now I don't live at home anymore. My parents wanted me to fly home for christmas to visit and I said I didn't want to because I don't feel like spending $1000 on plane tickets and then they even offered to pay and I said I'm not coming home.

What Is She Going To Do?
She cannot make you. Literally against the law.
Grow some balls.

Not if you're thrifty. I don't think your mom is a good financial advisor, either.

u agreed to put your money into shared account, so fuck u
unless u pull it all out and put it into your private account, u r a cuck

This. If you're trying to save money, furniture is the last thing you need to blow it on.

Last Christmas, I got a fullback leather office chair and a computer desk off the curb. Nothing wrong with them. I also got a couple of decent sofas off the curb. All right in my neighborhood (it helps if you live in the city, I suppose.) Recently, I got another mint fullback office chair for my brother off the fucking curb, an entertainment center and a working 27" CRT TV (these were considered bigscreens back in the day, kiddies) to use until we could buy another HDTV. As far as Craigslist, I got another mint computer desk for $10.

Protip: now is the prime time for curb scavenging because people are getting all new shit for the holidays and getting rid of shit there's nothing wrong with, but they're just tired of.

wow are you stupid? you tell her you've been saving a fuckton it's all in btc. she'll scratch her head and say "wtf is btc user?". you tell her if she wants your money that she has to get her own btc and btc wallet (you don't help her do that). then when she can't figure it out, you tell her she's too stupid to get the money and none of that is your fault.