The point of these

These are made for major internal damage. Are these really necessary for petty crimes? I honestly don't see the point in these rounds.

wen u gotta blast yo ass out a fuckin crunch is what they foe, nigga

Your OP implies that only criminals shoot people. They are for self defense, you nigger.

That's the point, retard. More damage=more stopping power. Means less shots need to be fired. What makes more sense; firing 10 .22 rounds or one shotgun slug? The point of shooting someone is to take them down and the more times you need to hit them the higher chance you'll kill them.

Hollow points exist so you don't shoot holes clean through people and kill the baby behind them. FMJ ammo should be illegal, since it's inherently less dangerous to your target and more dangerous to everyone else.

Amerifag here. Even in states with castle doctrine laws you aren't supposed to shoot someone for a petty crime. Hollow point bullets are a better home defense round because they deform more on impact reducing chance of ricocheting and over penetration. I'm guessing from your post you aren't familiar with penetration.

This. Not only are they more effective at taking down the target you're shooting at, they're less likely to do collateral damage.
Apparently some retards think a lethal weapon is too lethal, somehow missing the point of what the purpose of lethal weapons are, that is, to kill people.

There are non lethal weapon, protip they do not use FMJ rounds.

guns 2 op pls nerf

I just put baby carrots in my guns. when I fire at a robber that's trying to kill my the carrot flies into their mouth like hey hey hey senora come down in slow motion matilda style and then they fall on a globe and spin around and fly out the window. works every time.
obviously I'm joking

I'm a grill and I use shotguns as dildos and every time I'm getting close I fire one off right into my pussy and I cum so hard that the backblast breaks the shotgun.
obviously I'm joking

glorious high grain jhp… my cartridges are full of them right now - i sleep like a fucking baby…

i'd wager op is all too familiar with penetration…
get it? i mean penetration in the butt, 'cause op is a faggot…

If it means more dead Americans I'm all for it

Up here in euroland the cops use FMJ ammo and will actually stop shooting and rush you to the hospital after you hit the ground.

In USA it seems the cops get a reaging boner from turning their victims into hamburger.

if I'm a girl, how can I fuck myself in the ass? how do I get a portal gun and grow a girlcock above my pussy so I can keep both and be a futanari?

Criminals deserve to die though.

Horseshit. If a strange invader is inside your home they represent an imminent threat to life and limb regardless of other circumstances.

Awesome, so your cuckhold police won't shoot just the father trying to save his daughter from rapists but his daughter as well. Two evil white racists down!

Fuck off dumbshit. Your lands are so far gone now that us Burgers will probably be your only salvation if indeed you ever are saved from your shitskin invading hordes.

cuz everything can be improved

Dont commit crimes, dont get shot. OP is a faggot

[Citation Needed]
strawman
bullets dumbass

However none of you saw what i did there.

No one…Not ONE got the joke. Fucking simpletons.

Poe's Law is a bitch and it was a retarded joke anyways

You didn't get it.

It was put on front street…Dumbshits still didn't get it. Idiocracy.

Of course OP doesn't see the point because it's hollow. Just like his joke.

56%

426bH(@Wj@T789jCz>^*(^7y09GHG@&*^(Y7y~tm,@

pedo spam?

more like pedo dump

It's in all the other threads, even in super dead threads on like page 7 have them

nice pun mate
/thread

just one autistic faggot
hopefully gets caught soon

The legend just smacked every fucking thread and the mods aint doin shieet. I'm genuinely impressed.

I think the mods might be asleep. Maybe he figured out when they didn't ban over a period of time.

FMJ should not be illegal because

A) Criminals will get smart and wear body armor that covers their center mass and stops hollow point rounds.
B) What part of 'shall not be infringed' don't you understand?

These faggots only ever show up when some shitty gun law is about to be proposed.
Did I miss something?

Bullets are munitions, not arms

you're missing the point. A gun isn't for revenge, it's for protection. Someone committing a petty crime represents a risk of a much more serious crime. More energy transferred to the victim per shot means less risk he'll still be able to harm you.

That joke was so weak there was no way to tell it from a serious post.

You're implying that the only way to stop people is to kill them.

Read it again, retard, he's saying the sooner he's stopped the fewer bullets need to be used and the better it is all around.

oops

Stay on earth.

We're coming for you, space nigger.

FMJ is not effective at defeating body armor. Pure copper is better against soft armor, and rigid plates typically require hardened steel or tungsten penetrators unless you're using something ridiculous like .50 BMG or elephant gun calibers.

There is no point, user, they're hollow

yeah, they're necessary

I read it as implying that they weren't necessary for defense against petty crimes.
OP really is a faggot.

t. mongrel