The End

I was in the thread yesterday where it was announced that 8ch would be shutting down, but I forgot when the last day was going to be. I don't see the thread anymore, so maybe it wasn't even supposed to be announced yet, in which case ignore this thread because it will be deleted soon anyway. In the meantime, if any user remembers when it is happening, let me know.

In October, Ron said (just a projection though, give or take a month)

pretty sure the thread is still up on /sudo/

this is the first i'm hearing of this

So thats why everyone is getting in their last licks….I wondered.
Given that it didn't happen in October as planned (I assume the buyer Jim had in mind never materialized), my guess would be the end of this month so that it can be off the books for 2018.

Well crap. I just thought it was bullshit, but Ron just confirmed it. Two more weeks and then no Holla Forums. I feel kind of stupid asking this after all the shitposting threads about it, but where are you anons actually going to go?

where can I find this

This was on IRC weeks ago, where have you dumbfucks been?

why da shutdown, my peeps ?

Because faggot talking retards like you won't go the fuck back to reddit.

iz my fault ? sorry, brah, but I ain't da cause o' your prob. nevah been on reddit since I saw all da fagg'ts there

just stop

this tbh
jim wanted to sell it all year but who would buy it with the kind of userbase it has?
not to mention the board owners

No big loss for me, I haven't been doing much more than lurking for a half hour or so every couple days any how.
Guess I don't need to even bother doing that anymore.

Sad, this place used to be awesome.

Pics or it didn't happen

And nothing of value was lost.

fake news. everyone talking about this are shills pretending to know as anons
this is a mini raid

they want to trick a ton of the already low Holla Forums userbase to fuck off

fuck you shills

What I figured, never found anything resembling this on /sudo/. This is all fake & gay.

Not gonna lie. I fell for this b8. Just spent 20 minutes looking through /sudo/

iz estofan a shill, guys ?

mT&!@y5h12%>@^p8y

@^*9796*(JZK498@^807jkz