What does Holla Forums think about analytical marxism? Does it have any worth or is it useless garbage?

What does Holla Forums think about analytical marxism? Does it have any worth or is it useless garbage?

Personally I think analytic anything is garbage these days. Bertrand should have offed himself.

t. physics student.

As a main shitposter of Rosa and Analytical Marxism: yes.

rebel pls

Marxism without dialectics doesn't work.

Surely Marxism, being a sound theory based on empirical data, describes phenomena that are true regardless of what philosophical framework they are filtered through.

no

Without the dialectical method, Marxism is nothing.

You're also conflating empiricism with using empirical data.

i've been played for a fool
just fuck my shit up

the contradictions of capitalism are very much real but true, without dialectics nobody will have the brain to correct them.

All analytic philosophy that isn't Wittgenstein is shit.

Hot opinion bro.

All continental philosophers are capable of giving.

Hm, let's see: Continental philosophy is referenced in literary studies, psychology, art studies, history, sociology, and all sorts of other fields - all fields that it deals in. It has had an unparalleled influence in the fields it has chosen to engage in.

Analytic philosophy, on the other hand, is universally ignored by the maths and sciences. Literally no mathematician or scientist reads any Analytic philosophy, and Analytic philosophy has had basically no influence science and math.

Analytic philosophy's project is has been completely and utterly destroyed by Godel's incompleteness theorems and modern developments in linguistics. It has been thoroughly demonstrated that there is no possible way to cash out either math or language in logic. So bankrupt is analytic philosophy that it's entire staying power depends solely on the fact that it has influence within the bureaucracy of English-speaking academia, in fact. Which is as hilarious as it is similar to the logic of capitalism.

So, yeah, enjoying being a cheerleader for science m8.

Yes, it is.

You ruin all your credibility with statements like that. Delete it, leave only first part.

Holy shit, you're on to something!

pic related. I assume the homeopathic medicine also works because of wavefunction collapse and the quantum resonances of the pauli exclusion principle?

Make a statement less vague than "cash out" and I will be able to debunk it.

More profound wisdom!

Watch out, if you're required to justify yourself instead of engaging in polemics, the porkies might get you!

fitting you keep posting skeletons, your posts are filled with spooks.

My biggest gripe with non-bullshit Marxism is that it doesn't grasp the praxis or principle of Marxism. This is emperically true too considering all the analytical marxists became liberals later on in life.

BTFOREKT
T
F
O
R
E
K
T

Sam Harris pls go

mfw when it's literally Sam Harris posting

Falsification is a philosophical concept.
As a concept, however, it is part of the sole philosophy to ever effect technological advance whether explicitly or implicitly

Heyyy yo.