Used condom thread

Used condom thread!

Where do you find them? What do you do with them?

up my ass

Go back to cali you aids ridden faggot and run head first into a forest fire. KYS

MODSMOIDSMODSMODS

wew :3

But she was drinking it from a used condom.
I was just trying to follow OP.

OP here.

Same here. It's the closest thing I can have to being fucked I think.

I never actually emptied one into my ass though. Even though the HIV risk is minimal where I live. I do like to drink from them when they're fresh however.

Nah, I'm just a bifag who is pretty much indistinguishable from a straight guy.

That is weird… Maybe she thinks it's a balloon or something?

I mean I don't have a gay lisp and am not into fashion/hairdressing or any other stereotypical gay stuff. I had a normal childhood playing with other boys exclusively and video games and hot wheel cars and skateboarding. Right now I'm wearing clothes from the thrift store, drinking beer, and listening to Godsmack.

I've met gay people before and while I have nothing against them, I don't consider myself to be part of the gay community at all.

Fuck off. Punch children.

kys pedophobe

Don't worry, he's a nazi.

I cannot comprehend how a person could bring themselves to empty a used condom into their ass/mouth. Thank Christ that is not my fetish. How many times have you done this? How many STD's do you have? That's a question for any user who hunts for used condoms. I'm genuinely curious.

Could I use a used condom to frame someone with rape? Get rough with a dildo then dump the cum in me?

Drinking? About 4 times. First time was when I was 15. I found a condom tied to a shed at my high school and drank it. Second and third times was while I was living in shared accommodation. This one chick would have sex constantly with different guys and would leave her door unlocked. I'd look for used condoms in her trash. Fourth time was while scavenging in the bins in a RV park.

Fifth time was when I found one at a Carl's Jr. bathroom in the bins but it looked very old and yellowed so I tossed it after playing with it and didn't drink from it.

There was also one time when someone at my high school would ejaculate into the toilet lids. No idea who it was but his cum would be sprayed all over the toilet lid and paper dispenser. So I used to slurp that up too. This happened about two or three times I think.

So far, I have no STDs that I know of.

I have no idea how rape works legally. I suppose anyone could have sex with anyone and accuse them of rape (or even not have sex at all).

t. rapist

Been checked? I assume you're gay, correct? What's the appeal? Do you jerk it while you drink them or what?

If you're a woman, of course. Proof is barely needed for that shit. Why in the world would you want that on your conscience for the rest of your life for though?

Never checked. Yes I usually jerk it while tasting their juices.

I do it because It feels like I'm drinking their "love". It's hard to explain really but I guess it's the same reason why some sluts and gay dudes are hungry for cock.

I'm technically bisexual but effectively straight.

according to my country's law
By a man who shall have carnal knowledge of a woman under any of the following circumstances:
"a) Through force, threat, or intimidation;
"b) When the offended party is deprived of reason or otherwise unconscious;
"c) By means of fraudulent machination or grave abuse of authority; and
"d) When the offended party is under twelve (12) years of age or is demented, even though none of the circumstances mentioned above be present.

I'd do something about that. Make sure you're okay and if not, catch it early to stop it or at least slow it down if you have something. Don't wanna spread anything either, that'd be pretty uncool.

B NV*&@YThj@>^@^&*(*Kz/

they sell it in shops,
it is easy to use, blow it up, nice balloon