Wtf

Can we take a moment to talk about this blithering moron.

all his ancestors must be rolling endlessly in their graves right now.
thisn't even a waste at this point, its destruction.
a genetic suicide, may as well wife up a sheboon strait from Africa.

love knows no color, user. don't you know?

if you think he had any choice, then you're stupid

All part of the plan. Just like their memes this wasn't organic at all

At least they are not inbreeding anymore.

It's not much of an empire anymore, and the largest empire ever to exist is the American Empire. We don't call it that, but that's what is it.

The royal family is very concerned about its image. Their continued existence as an institution depends on the British public being able to relate to the royals. This is a PR stunt. It lets people think good ol' Harry is down-to-earth and lovable. Marrying some royal Europoon is what he'd probably rather do, but he's taking one for the team here.

I don't even need to have flags to know this guy is from is a /brit/

K I K E D

t. blithering blitherer

What a stiff uper lip, I guess its true what is said about British humor.

America isn't an empire, read a book you fucking mutt

dunce

I don't know why you men are so mad, I was being friendly.

niggers will wipe out the white race

its ok brah, i love you too

no, the white race just isn't reproducing due to 3DPD's hypergamy, niggers are just moving in to provide a taxable workforce, as the white population does down.
niggers are a problem in, they have low IQs, and won't advice anything much, and are too stupid to run a civilization long term, but the white race is a victim of human nature not mixing well with the artificial environment we made for ourselves, not niggers.

niggers are winning, whites are losing.

after the first gen of niggers being in the first world, their birthrate goes down to the white's level
low IQs doesn't effect 3DPD's hypergamy
the only reason the nigger population is going up, is because most niggers live in 3rd world shitholes, so their birthrate is fine, and a lot come to the first world looking for an easy welfare handout life.

niggers live all over dumb fuck.

I am talking about percentage of populations, you fucking dumb piece of shit

Im proud at him. She is more gorgeous than any
ayran princess you can imagine (t.ethnofaggot).

Why are worthless uneducated poor white faggots always so concerned about *muhh her ancestors muhh are not white*.

Is that because your the poorest little shit of the entire ayran race?.

Don't be such an poor inbred, stfu

this thread is so violent

But that's USA.

Nor do the blind.

like everything at that level, this "romance" is a highly controlled and contrived thing…

All his ancestors have the same ancestors.

He's probably knocked up so many White thots the British taxpayers are paying for with hush money that he doesn't give a shit.

I don't think you know what times we are living in…

The royals bow to the (((bankers))), and the (((bankers))) want the Kalergi Plan for Europe. It's a propaganda piece just like the Christmas miscegenation adverts. Perhaps this is Harry's punishment for the Nazi suit Halloween outfit the paparazzi seized on back in the '00s.

At any rate, we don't have a clue about what really goes on in these people's bedrooms. If he likes twinks or JB girls this sham marriage won't affect that.

What did he mean by this?

test