COME ON GUYS!!!

#KilledByTheFCC

The internet can die for all I care, so can all these stupid redditors

But this for the lulz

Ban automatic net neutrality when?

bump

Don't fucking bump into me you god damn faggot

It is funny how hard these Jews are shilling for net neutrality

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

BUMPING THIS NIGGER
R

The Great Weakfag Purge has started bois

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#KilledByTheFCC

bomp

It's like you can't see what's coming.

NN would not have prevented this. In fact it did not prevent it in at least one very recent instance but removing NN and placing the internet under the umbrella of the FTC does.

The Jews want Net Neutrality and we all know they want what is best for you Goyim!

HAHAH FAGGOTS REKT!

I am the only one who doesn't give a damn about net neutrality? For the last 3 years I literally visit three or four sites only of which one is Holla Forums. I wouldn't even care if this place gets rekt too.

Would you care if you have to pay 10 dollars to watch streaming sites, another 5 dollars to use search engines and another 30 dollars to use unlisted websites? Or would you rather have it just remains the way it is.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc#killedbythefcc

dont't watch. for over 2 years not even youtube
mah, keep your google nigger gay faggotry
like facebook, vice, reddit etc - wow never used

The Jews really managed to cure me from internet. Especially the last 5 years of my internet life were so negative, it blocked my brain from vising anything other than Holla Forums and now this palace is more or less dead too. I now also stopped playing any games as it's all full of nigger spam too and most of my free time I'm now spending with studying, exercising and hobbies.

I just want to see some fireworks. All talk, yet they would rather kill themselves than to do something about it. Bunch of pussies, they only whine on the internet.

Looks legit.

captcha: butthurt

Some of these shoops are really bad. If youre not a drawfag, stay out of this round. Fuckin MS paint cancer faggots tbh

Ditto user

Reported 8ch as fake news

The real problem is that all of the regulations are hidden inside an information dense document and obfuscated language that is difficult for the average person to penetrate. Although the information is and should be readily available, it would make sense to get a group of people together to analyze the provisions in title II and summarize them for the general public. Maybe then, retards would stop flailing about as though the world is at an end.

Then again, the retards would've probably found some other way to end themselves. At any rate, I still don't feel like I fully understand what the repeal of title II even implies. People seem to conflate net neutrality as a concept with whatever is inside the provisions of title II, and I'm just not sure that said provisions even addressed net neutrality as a concept.

.YT@&6y>@^8^G(hV189@^&986gopinM?'@T908hj;Tj28ijvMZn