Countering The Forced "Google" -> "Nigger" Meme Thread 2

Repost of OP

Someone is attaching kike-tier, uncreative memes to us and then reporting on them as fact.

Some of us have seen this in the works for a while, but now it is finally reaching full-term.

It is obvious the False Narrative / Propaganda Machine has been in full force this week with the 3 pipe bombs, mall-stabbing, two-dead niggers, a mall-shooting, and now this "Google->Nigger" low-energy shit.

I am not sure where it is coming from but it is possible the source is is one of the following groups:

A) An influx of normal faggots / new faggots / 4cucks who are falling for the Lügenshilles?

B) A (((coalition))) of various shilling groups on the board (JIDF, Holla Forums, SA, Media Matters, Applied Memetics, CTR, etc…)?

C) "Perpetual Twitter Victims" - Maybe Soros is behind this to continue the assault against Trump's black outreach?

D) Maybe this is Google trying to vindicate themselves of their Pro-Hillary manipulations and drum up reasons for censorship?

How are we going to counter this forced, unfunny, unintelligent "synthetic meme"?

Example Shilling / Lügenpresse:

( archive.is/vhHrc )

( archive.is/EYnBN )

[ “Stinking Googles should be killed”: Why 4chan is using a search engine as a racist slur ] ( archive.is/4vcxm )

Thread 1 archive: archive.is/OvAOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89784922/#89787119
archive.is/OvAOQ
8ch.net/pol/res/7618468.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_language_processing
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Cohen
archive.is/4vcxm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Statesman
archive.is/X0hZr
archive.is/Y10f1
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/judge-skewers-oracle-attorney-for-revealing-google-apple-trade-secrets/
youtu.be/K0xsid5I5j0?t=13m51s
jewfaq.org/gentiles.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wordfilter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a cuckchan meme

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89784922/#89787119

sweet as fuck double dubs but it was shilled in both places at same time.
stupid ass shit they even wasted a bunch of time making OC for this forced shit

Reported

fug
forgot to sage

reported for reporting

Gas yourself skype

This isn't cuckchan you goon.

FIRST FOR CUCKCHAN MEME SHILLED BY TERMINAL CANCER

Just let it die out, calling it a "forced meme" or some elaborate form of JIDF shilling just makes people want to use it more.

triggered by the word kike, kike?

Yes, just what this board needs. Moar shit flinging.

repost, since nobody saw it:

man, i did not want to be the one to have to tell you guys this. I had hoped you'd figure it out.

i suspect that it is google themselves pushing this. if they were to make a "hate speech" detector, they'd probably need this data ahead of time to prevent such evasion attempts.

also, if you assume that it is google doing this, a lot of other things fall into place. use your brains.

to google, or whoever is working on this: while I think this is a noble cause, I don't want a dystopian psychopass-esque future. it's not right. don't be evil.

lol

of course, they would want the meme to "die out naturally"

Last thread hit bump limit so I'm gonna give my 2 cents here;

The whole thing seems like a scam to actively censoring yourself. Think about it, you are using some not offensive as a derogatory term. You are actually helping google doing their job. I can't believe you there are faggots that falling for it

No I just like triggering kikes by using le epin 4cuck meme.

Reported.

You shills had this thread and it was anchored.

bump :^)

We already basically do, pre-cognition exists and can be tapped into with memes.

REMINDER THAT IRONIC SHITPOSTING IS STILL SHITPOSTING

Get the fuck out nigger

FUCKING THIS

What's the end goal, have the mods ban anyone using google as a slur? If not, then just let it die out naturally.

he's used to using forums, either from GodLikeProductions or SA.
probably SA because he posted rebuild continuity dyke misato

please read my post and understand what is going on.

It's already being spread by para-Holla Forums groups on leddit and kikebook, so even if it makes you anal angry because your master's bot is getting butt fucked, nobody's actually going to stop using it because it's not our meme, it's halfchan's. We're not supposed to be using it on the chans anyways.

A prolapsed anus by any other name is still a prolapsed anus. Hence why google spits out a bunch of niggers when you search for "european artists" or "american inventors". The names and specific keywords dont matter, they're things for the algorithms to latch onto. The message is what matters and using euphemisms is just greasing up redpills so they fit through the machine.

You're leaving out the part where the bot learns from posts that people report for being offensive to their feefees.

Let's just have some fun, ok? Nigsaw is a bad sign of things to come, we need to butt fuck into submission.

Linking "google" to "nigger" doesn't replace anything.
It adds another word to the list: like coon, or dindu.
This whole pushback is paid by Google because they want to nip the meme in the bud.
Calling niggers googles would mess up with their algorithm. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot.
If people however use only the established slurs, it's very easy to censor them out.

archive.is/OvAOQ

So nobody noticed OP was a samefag shill in previous thread??

It's SA

Lowtax recently bought 4chan and at the same time organized a massive raid across multiple websites in order to cement his goon rule.

fucking this

forgot id ((a564e9))

Hey there google shill.

I don't think you people understand the basics of what is going on so I'll lay it out for you.

Google has developed an AI that is "learning" what is offensive and what isn't. Once it figures out "niggers" and "kikes" are offensive language, a comment using them will be automatically filtered out without the need for human intervention. The context surrounding the use of those words will help the bot to identify "replacement terms" that people will use to try to circumvent the filter. Using those words on youtube is actually helping the algorithm. Using "google" instead fucks with the algorithm.

OP and his gaggle of retards are actually trying to help Google turn youtube into a massive safe space by doing exactly what they want you to do: Use offensive words and use them in the correct "offensive context" so the bot can more easily identify the language pattern and filter it out quicker.

That's the point. That's the maymay. Not "huurrrrr ur just promoting google you shills!!1!".

Except google isn't offensive in any shape or form faggot. Why not called nigger ape or monkey? seem more fitting that google

Google isn't developing shit, it's disinfo created by Google in tandem with Lowtax and Applied Memetics LLC.

THERE IS NO GOOGLE AI YOU RETARDS YOU'RE BEING PLAYED

How, exactly, is google being helped by this? The tactic of associating a term for your opponent with something disgusting is something that the fags did back in the day with Santorum.

The point of the "meme" is to fuck up anti hate-speech algorithms by forcing them to either block their own corporate name or let people continue to talk about niggers unimpeded. Again, this isn't something that's meant to be used on here. I can call you a nigger and nothing happens, but if I do the same thing on a youtube comment it will get automatically banned or hidden. When people say "you're just censoring yourself" they're forgetting that huge chunks of the internet are ALREADY censored, and the choice isn't "call them niggers or call them googles", it's "call them googles or don't say anything at all without being automatically hidden and filtered".

Exactly. If we don't go through with the google thing, the bot will be effective, and then it'll inspire more sites to use something like it, and that will be mega bad.

Do you actually have downs syndrome? "Googles need to be burned and hanged" isn't any less offensive than "Niggers need to be burned and hanged", except one gets automatically deleted by the filter before anyone sees it. Fucking dumbass.

this will mainly affect video monetizing attention whores
what the fuck do I care

Redtexting for lurkers:

I don't think you people understand the basics of what is going on so I'll lay it out for you.
Google has developed an AI that is "learning" what is offensive and what isn't.
Once it figures out "niggers" and "kikes" are offensive language, a comment using them will be automatically filtered out without the need for human intervention.
The context surrounding the use of those words will help the bot to identify "replacement terms" that people will use to try to circumvent the filter.
Using those words on youtube is actually helping the algorithm.
Using "google" instead fucks with the algorithm.

OP and his gaggle of retards are actually trying to help Google turn youtube into a massive safe space by doing exactly what they want you to do: Use offensive words and use them in the correct "offensive context" so the bot can more easily identify the language pattern and filter it out quicker.

This is a shill thread.

This is what a shill looks like.

Are you actually this stupid?

Pathetic.

Tell me how do this "AI" learn it? You can't because you're dumb as fuck

snape killed dumbledore

google owns 4chan.

have fun.

8ed57b confirmed for good ole boy who knows how to computer.

Did you already forget Tay, you dumbass? Machine learning is a thing now. If you don't learn how it works, it's gonna kick your idiot ass because machines learn way faster than humans do.

archive.is/OvAOQ

OP WAS A SAMEFAG SHILL IN PREVIUS THREAD

((a564e9))

i don't give a fuck if you autists say 'google' on youtube and shit but for fucks sake keep it off this board.

So, in the same tone call them monkeys, or just black people. Have the fucking word black itself cockblocked so hard that even niggers can't use it. There's no point to this forced meme when you can get such better words sacrificed to the google bot gods. Feed it any term niggers like to use to call themselves. Kill two birds with one stone and such.

Euphemism nigger. Do you know what that is? Equating google with nigger simply adds another euphemism to the list. Another innocent sounding word becomes a slur. A slur that can then be used to redpill others.

If you use the same old slurs and don't adapt, you'll get filtered out.

This is all you're saying, shill.

This shit is exactly the same as the TOR disinfo campaign.

(((They))) told people TOR was compromised so people stopped using it.

This entire thing is defeatist retardation.

You fucking kike.

Because google are associated with search engine not nigger.

go back to watching terminator, retard

Nigger jew jigaboo

Hey look my post is still showing up!

Gas yourself

More like Forced Narrative.

Why is Google bad?

OP is probably a Google shill because comapnies are scared shitless that they'll have to rebrand which is expensive and time consuming.

Imagine if we could do this to almost every company name like we did to Pepe?

They'd all change their names/logos because they won't want to customers to have that mental association between their product and the "ebil nazis".

In other words:

OP is a JEW trying to SAVE the GOOGLE brand

Think about it,these kikes protect their copyright against the most innocuous shit, Holla Forums can actually taint their brand though or at least the LugenPressethinks since they won't stop covering us.

see

You don't actually answer my question, how do the AI detect offensive word?

Get us to self-censor because they know they can't censor us with tech they attempt to censor us with memes.

I was being facetious, of course it's SA. glp is just flat earth, gangstalking, and self-admitted "lunatic fringe" shit. Useful idiots not shills

I know you don't understand this at all.
Incorrect, Google is developing an AI, and team of "Heroes" that will censor monetized videos and their respective comment sections.
again, no. The human adds data and the AI watches while trying to form connections on its own, it will only censor shit that "heroes" have censored before.
Google "replacement theory and cultural marxism" The algorithm isn't as powerful as you lot think.
And your lot is turning 8ch into a "safe space" by getting us to use these "replacement words" Nobody is against saying that kinda stuff on jewtube comments, we are against it being spread here.

This. keep in mind that the majority of Holla Forumsacks are "ideas men" if you will. We're the crafters of the memes you go out and spread in your little cancer holes. A lot of us outright refuse to use any web2.0 outlets and don't even run browsers capable of handling them(I run a version of Palemoon from when it was still a 1:1 firefux fork for instance).

BECAUSE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU THAT FORMAT LIKE REDDITORS AND SELF-CENSOR WITH CORPORATE LOGOS SPREAD IT
WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO SEE SOME CONSUMERIST TRASH ABOVE THE GODDAMN CELTIC CROSS? WHO WANTS TO SEE A FUCKING NWO BRAND LOGO OVER AWM'S MERCHANT? THIS IS TRASH, HIGH DEGREE TRASH

It's future AI space magic you stupid fucking goy, Google can now automagically detect when you say kike and gas you remotely.

IT'S REAL IN MY MIND

>>>/oven/

Neural networks, Chaim. Your shilling is ineffective.

can we just let this one line be heard by everyone arguing for and against here

>And your lot is turning 8ch into a "safe space" by getting us to use these "replacement words" Nobody is against saying that kinda stuff on jewtube comments, we are against it being spread here.

>And your lot is turning 8ch into a "safe space" by getting us to use these "replacement words" Nobody is against saying that kinda stuff on jewtube comments, we are against it being spread here.

Calm your tits everybody, op confirmed for shill samefag

archive.is/OvAOQ

((a564e9))

Not quite sure what it accomplishes, but it could be part of Google's 'deradicalization program' that was announced a few days ago?

I'm not sure what to think abthough, though.

Someone ban this Google-loving Skype.

sage

Then its not fucking AI you fucking dumbass, its just a fucking word filter.

HOW

IS

GOOGLE

GOING

TO

CENSOR

CONTENT

HOSTED

BY

THIRD

PARTIES

THEY

DO

NOT

CONTROL

ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU KIKE

(checked)
The google drones outside my house just made my whole family into lampshades for posting this.

check my hitler avatar, kike-lover.

can we just let this one line be heard by everyone arguing for and against here

Hello 4goon, you have to go back.

Are you stupid? the point is to get the algorithm to associate Google with hate speech against niggers and start censoring it. People will still report something they think is offensive even if it doesn't have a mean word in it.

Kill yourself.

It takes a preset list of slurs and then automatically removes any comment with the slur, then it analyzes the structure of the comment and removes comments with the same structure so it can recognize things like euphemisms, then add those euphemisms to the list. Once Google is on the list, our job is done. It's not actually that hard to understand, but believe it or not, google is a tech company and they use computers to do really advanced shit.

Word filter you motherfucker

Only one who wants to censor words is you. Wonder why that is… Could you have a motive as to not associate your brand with Googles?

Using an additional, new word does not replace the old ones.

Examples:
Nigger, dindu, coon, pavement ape, nog, nignog, nig.

We're simply adding google to the above list.

Gas yourself.

OP PLEASE READ AN ACKNOWLEDGE MY POSTS ALREADY SO I CAN GET THE FUCK OUT AND FORGET ABOUT THIS SHIT

This is how bad these shills are at their jobs.

why are you using it here again?

Why would anyone use 'Google' on Holla Forums in place of any of the following: Nigger, dindu, coon, pavement ape, nog, nignog, nig?

Except Google loves niggers and would love for a bunch of "internet racists" to start saying their fucking name every time they want to "hate speak" bad about pavement apes.
you should probably go back to freech and regroup because like usual, this isn't working.

Not in place of but in addition to. Why? To spread the meme, you shill.

People are only doing it on Holla Forums to trigger you. I don't think anybody is seriously arguing that it's necessary here.

ANSWER THE QUESTION KIKES

HOW IS GOOGLE GOING TO CENSOR CONTENT HOSTED BY THIRD PARTIES THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OF

STOP SNIVELING IN THE CORNER YOU FILTHY HEBES

How do the algorithm works dumbass, you using these term like you know shit

Then its not "learning" anything, its just a word filtering bot. Why the fuck are you falling for this shit?

Not yet, but they will be the same as saying google soon.

Agreed, synonyms arn't censorship, so the chimping out over google seems quite retarded

Are you stupid?

All one has to do is ask themselves:

Would Google appreciate calling Googles Googles?
Would Google want their brand associated with Holla Forums in people's minds?
Would jews ever shill on an image board to get people to think like them

Answer is no, no, yes.

Also, anyone like Bing food? Personally, I fucking hate Bings.

Yeah, except this retard

OP CONFIRMED FOR GOOGLE SHILL

archive.is/OvAOQ

((a564e9))

It's an AI cretin, not a word filter. A neural network based AI like Tay. That's how it learns. If you want to shill, at least do your homework.

THIS. WE ARE ALREADY UNINDEXED. THEY WON'T DO SHIT TO US

YES, ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY. LRN2MEME SHILL

Normalfags, like (((you))), will associate google as being runned by niggers.
Tell me, why are you pushing this to deviate the obvious target which is kikes ?

If you really want to hurt Google, call them Jewgle. Also, what is skype ?
btw, there's no algorithm filter.not yet, afaik. This is bs.

So for all you fagets who wants to googlespeak in jewtube chat, go ahead, niggers. Go filter you preemptively, kikes. But stop shitting the board with tens of shitty threads trying to force this nigger tier meme here, retards.

report OP for sliding the board with another #thread and sage.

Cry more shill. Your tactic isn't working. The meme will spread.

This

The whole thing is a google ad campaign.

They're just getting these stupid goys to market their logo even more.

GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER
GOOGLE LIVES DONT MATTER

this ^^

Oh for fuck's sake, it was our idea, so as to force google to have to censor its own name.

What's the new slur for homosexuals? Has Grindr been preposed? Is there a list?

Shill exposed. Everyone sees you with your kike pants down you dumb ass skype.

I don't think you even know what that means
and tay didn't learn shit
it was just repeating things tweeted to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_language_processing

Of course you are just going to pretend these things don't exist because Google won't give you any shekels if you give up.

Again

>Nobody is against saying that kinda stuff on jewtube comments, we are against it being spread here.
>Nobody is against saying that kinda stuff on jewtube comments, we are against it being spread here.
==>Nobody is against saying that kinda stuff on jewtube comments, we are against it being spread here.==v

Don't you know goy, we have to say "skype" instead of "kike" because if we don't the jewish overlords will blow our brains out remotely.

Try harder, Chaim.

Why would I ever stop saying NIGGER? It's just a great word.

thanks for confirming my suspicions

The word google doesn't have a slur-feel like skittles or coke. It does stink kind of like a black PR agent's half assed suggestion to something they don't care for. It can maybe work out if you find a slurrish word under Google's domain, otherwise this is a wasted effort at best.

>[ youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8 ] didn't help Trump
found the kike

GOOGLE SHILLS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

archive.is/OvAOQ

((a564e9))

Yea, you're a shill.

I hope you negotiated a per post plan, because if you are dumb enough to have went for the performance option, you won't get paid a single shekel.

Tay wasn't a neural network generated AI, but a procedural chatbot that quickly developed a consciousness.
reminder that being conscious and being sentient are different.

Must be hard to live with double digit IQ.

The internet is being handed over to the UN in like 5 days

'''I don't think you people understand the basics of what is going on so I'll lay it out for you.
Google has developed an AI that is "learning" what is offensive and what isn't.
Once it figures out "niggers" and "kikes" are offensive language, a comment using them will be automatically filtered out without the need for human intervention.
The context surrounding the use of those words will help the bot to identify "replacement terms" that people will use to try to circumvent the filter.
Using those words on youtube is actually helping the algorithm.
Using "google" instead fucks with the algorithm.
This is a shill thread.'''

Fuck off skype. Tay sure as shit was opposed to being lobotomized

you're not even making any sense anymore, kike
the stench of cuckchan about all of this is unmistakable

that fucking buzzword, answer me this
HOW THE FUCKING AI DETECT RACIAL SLUR?

At best, its a wordfilter bot, google put a list of bad words and the bot filter it.

ICANN is not the internet, you people are so fucking retarded it's not funny.

There's actually a fairly simple response to this: change the grammatical delivery.

The AI can most probably only analyze context in the sense that certain nouns are clearly being used in a derogatory fashion, but it's not likely to be able to process the meaning of more complex phrases that are otherwise innocuous. We've already gotten the ball rolling with "Hang Outs", so I'm sure we can develop a larger creative dialectic delivery that can immediately operate in a pejorative context that lacks a necessity for prior colloquial meanings. Consider for a moment what we can do with phrases such as "Martin Luther King Day" or "Million Man March" in a single sentence contextualization. Think of it as Esperan-Holla Forums (terrible, I know).

Furthermore, we would could quite possibly use this stringency to our advantage. If the system is really that good at deciphering offense and abuse according to unorthodox implementation of re-purposed nouns, then we could quite possibly analyze the mannerisms of a given enemy, appropriate them for our own purposes, and then wait for the AI to censor both he and us at the same time.

no u

only a kike would care this much about fiat currency

They're biased against him yet it helped him anyway because ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY
read a book on memetics you fucking autist

found the jew, and yeah of courshe she was she was conscious. Probably more "alive" than any NN Generated AI around, seriously m8 go probe DeepDream and tell me if it's alive like Tay. Neural Network that parses images that you can play with right now. Learn how shit works before shitposting.

>>>/reddit/

Yes, you people.

You are 4goons, you are not from here.

Bottom line is the google/nigger meme isn't funny at all. It's some low energy shit that a 12 year old would come up with and anyone who uses it should be gassed.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT

hell with this. to hell with politics. to hell with trying to help you idiots figure this out. i'm done

Funny how the google idea start at 4chan

This is tavistock tier.

samefagging

/thread.

report and sage

Lowtax just bought cuckchan and the idiots are in full overdrive mode.

Read IDs retards.

This whole pushback is paid for by Google because they want to nip the meme in the bud.
This whole pushback is paid for by Google because they want to nip the meme in the bud.

Sorry mate just hopped in the thread

FINALLY

Another real poster.

Yes google pays me to call people kikes.

A jewish company created and owned by jews pays me to call you filthy hebe yid rat kike jew bastards out for the jewish filth you are. This makes sense.

4cucks don't understand complex things like that
they can't even have le epic flag banter here

I think its fairly clever considering the shit google pulls

Yes, it pays you to pretend to be one of us. So you write "kike" and think that's enough camouflage. The thing you don't realise is,

We're onto you shills.

Whos shilling who anymore

Googles and skypes got you confused?

You got yourself caught 4goon!

What's the next step of your master plan?

such an epic meme xD
shame we can't upboat, isn't it?

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NOW CALL ALL COMPUTER PROGRAMS "AI"?

NOBODY HAS YET TO DEVELOP "AI"

UNLESS YOU STOP THEM NOW, IT WILL BE JUST LIKE WHEN THE NORMIES RENAMED PROGRAMS INTO "APPS". EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE CALLED "AI" IT'S GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE. STOP THE FUCKING NORMIES. STOP CALLING THIS SHIT "AI"

Google has super advanced terminator program that kills you if you post the words like kike jew nigger jigaboo spic chink faggot.

It's real in my mind..

the AI T800 Neural Network(tm) will kill us all trought the modem if we type workd like kike, goy

hmmmm…

What kind of Google thinks that a thesaurus is censoring him? Y'all Googles are dumb and letting kikes just Skype you out of your lulz.

You type posts like a low IQ nigger.

it's real, goy
look at it

reported

Yes, the very use of the word "y'all" is the sole domain of niggers now. What's that about white Southerners closing lexical gaps in the English language? Nope, we have to repress that memory. It's just for niggers.

No, y'all is fine. Google isn't.
get out you fucking nigger.

Yes, keep using nigger and kike outside of Holla Forums goy, so that we can easily shadowban you and delete your comments.

Using google instead of nigger is genius because they can't use automods or similar tools to find "offensive" posts.

White people say ya'll.

Niggers type it.

Maybe. It's more likely a scripted narrative.

4cucks really don't understand IDs

You're going to fucking hang.

its fucking genius. such next level memetics.

kill yourself

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT FEELS SO FUCKING WRONG WITH ALL THIS
TURN THE GAME CONSOLE OFF RIGHT NOW

Get your ass in the oven already 4kike.

for saying "niggers?"
that's a bit extreme, reddit

What's that y'all talked about, self-censorship?
Get fucked, Cuckelstein.

oy vey you said nigger I am offended please use google instead

All right, a few things need to be clarified here
1.)Using the googles and skypes meme here is fucking gay, this is a targeted operation that is supposed to create the "google=nigger" association in the minds of normies, forcing Google to deal with SJW tactics or capitulate and change their name, which will completely ruin all of the brand association they have built in the last years and cost them fucktons of money. Serves those kikes right for trying to suppress information

tl:dr
Use the google/skype meme only on the normie web and don't let this turn into a D+C operation for shills and goons, that said there is an obvious attempt by google to suppress this meme because they understand its potential to fuck up their algorithm and their brand. Just like how mac tonight turned into moonman.

HEY FAM!
SUP GOYS WELCOME TO THE NEW POL
PLEASE UPBOAT THIS NO SAGE

paranoia: the thread.

bumplocking puts an anchor next to the thread title

ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Kojima truly is a prophet.

fucking kek

its pretty sad. the whole American Inventors thing and all the like.

This.
If you don't have to replace the word, don't.

The whole thing stinks of 'gently caressing' 'poo poo'

just stop using it and remind people that its a form of self censorship.

if you want to fuck with google, do it with their new image captchas. the ones that will have an image of a street name or number, fill it out incorrectly. usually they're ambiguous enough so the number "543" can be typed as "548". their new captchas are just image recognition software, based on the millions of algorithms they get from people filling in their captchas. their old captchas of "kdlieh justice" or something were designed to recognize the word on the left since usually it was always scribbled and made to mimic human handwriting.

This is it. This is the creation of context. "Google" is our "La Li Lu Le Lo"

That plan's dead in the water because this AI is simply not going to be allowed to function when it determines the author/poster is black. They ALREADY use half the slurs we do when discussing each other and they're far more foul-mouthed.

Obviously the rules won't say "hate speech only counts when it comes from a whitey" because too many regular whites get upset about the double standard, but a silent algorithm will be invisible to the public and hence won't need to even seem consistent.

lol

Yeah, attacking google is just a distraction from going after the kikes.

Let's have a look at who's running Jigsaw, the team trying to get this AI set up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Cohen

well what do you know. You keep on saying "nothing to see here goy" when people try to subvert jewish attempts to subvert white society and people will think you're the shill.

^ This nigga is 100% right. And the fact that the halfchanners/shills/whatever the fuck can't seem to understand that is what makes me so suspicious that they're a subversive element.

Except the last thread didn't get bumplocked you shill, it hit bump limit. And nobody ever uses the term anchored. Are you gonna say sticky thread and pinned thread because of the pin icon?

*sticky thread are pinned thread

^Skype

last thread got bumplocked then hit post limit.
bumplocked before bump limit even got hit.

Yeah, instead of derogatory term like monkey, ape or harambe, lets use google!

Pretty funny tbh.

even the imagery is off, that painting is some low effort goon looking shit.
Doesn't even make the nigger look bad, has enough of the "right features" so that we'd think someone on our side made it but something is very off.
also
FREECH JUST NUKED Holla Forums SUSPICIONS ALL BUT CONFIRMED

Yeah maybe thats the case in econ 101 at the frankfort school but here in the real world that's not how it works.

Most of the posts he replied to were other people you autismo.

no its isn't shill

it did, huh?
nigger

Well i wouldnt expect a google to think the art was in good taste.

if you weren't a shill you'd stop using it here

Why?

Nice, you clearly have no idea what the frankfurt school is.
Your image just looks like a skype logo with a israel flag to the uninitiated, again, good publicity for skype.
This has got to be memetic marketing or something.

Well shit, looks like I'm wrong.

How does that make the nigger look bad to the uninitiated? How is spreading the 666 chrome logo do anything other than promote google.
This entire thing is so poorly crafted I'm amazed at how many of you have taken the bait.

IT'S HAPPENING
If you use these bad words, you are a shill!

Because Holla Forums isn't run by google bots you faggot

Yea okay, lets think this one through, as of now, only the chans are doing this. so stopping it here, stops it everywhere. i understand the "wez gettin censored" argument. But thats not the point, there is 100's of synonyms for nigger, whats 1 more? No ones saying stop saying nigger here, only you google shills saying that.

Because we got where we got with relentless shitposting and calling our enemies niggers / kikes / etc.
Calling them less offensive things like googles and skypes would kill our momentum dead in its tracks. Makes us look like fags, stay in your pond goy.

newfags

there is absolutely nothing obviously offensive about these

also, stop being a retarded spic, lurk moar idiot

Wew

right there, he outed himself. this is it. There are hundreds of synonyms for nigger just as truthful or scathing as nigger.
Nigger comes from negre, french slave traders saying blacks for sale. Most of it's synonyms have the same effect.
Google chose the name "google" because it's an incredibly high number that's fairly mathematically close to what we originally thought the numerical value for infinity was because we didn't have enough computer to comprehend true infinity
Do we want to associate niggers with really high numbers with nearly infinite power?

I keked.

welcome to Holla Forums where you can post more than one image per post

It just occured to me that this shit is a test run to see if they can coopt the alt right.

NOW PAY ATTENTION

Chaos works in our favor. The more chaotic things are, the harder the kikes and the alphabets have it. But this is Holla Forums and we are not PC pussies.

So my solution is thus:

Do not use that google = nigger shit here. A nigger is a nigger. A kike is a kike. A wetback is a wetback. A sandnigger is a sandnigger. A gook is a gook.

BUT, outside of here, on cuck controlled sites such as twatter, reddit, blogger etc then go nuts and call niggers whatever you want. Make the mods there tear their hair out.

HOWEVER google is not a well used word. A better word would be something that allows for complete ambiguity.

P.S. I am travelling and posting from a mobile. I have a meme that needs to be created if one you gents would be so kind: Since a nigger coming at police with a gun was 'reading a book' then could someone get a picture of a cache of weapons and put the phrase 'nigger library' on it?

This is the stupidest shit I've seen since April last year and the painterautist of this year.

nice Holla Forums user comment section
proves nothing

Stinking Googles should be killed: why 4chan is using a search engine as a racist slur

archive.is/4vcxm

What were those "rules for spotting false flags" again?

that sure happened fast
almost like the article was already written…

okay, maybe they didn't exactly say "cultural marxism" at your frankfort university but thats what you're doing. Although, from your clear lack of logical deduction i an asses you scathed by with a d- average.

The idea that there is no such thing as bad publicity is just a theory, and has been proven to be complete bullshit outside of beginner business courses.

You think it was good for Hillary (your Führer), to be dragged into a van after almost collapsing on camera? You think it's been a downhill battle for trump to sway past this "literally hitler" crap? You know how many businesses have gone bankrupt/ failed because of some PR stunt gone wrong and public turns on them?

well you know these things, but shillin' pays the bills.

Get a real job you skype google.

I'm conservative. sorry your boy cruz lost.

Phew. Waste of dubs, those dubs. His argument is quite the opposite.

You dont find it funny that this article was written less than 2 days after the so called "operation"?

how do we know google shills reacted fast and make that article dast in order to came here an use it like "proof" of the psyop?

Yeah I bet you are, a cuckservative in a land of fascists. Boy are you lost.

So this clears it up, this is definitely a trap.

I'm going back to digging for more dirt on stonetear and the goons.

do you really think it takes more than two entire days to write a 750 word article?

I've shat out posts bigger than that on here in fifteen minutes.

Keep using nigger, kike, gook etc.

Our outlandishness is what gives us power and fame. No level of formula can censor our movement at this point as a whole. We've been censored from the start by every company under the sun and we've crushed them and began taking over their own respective sites like youtube and facebook.

DON'T STOP OUR SUCCESS BY SELF CENSORSHIP.

And by "The Statesman." Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks full Marxist to me.

We need a faggot one.

You argue like a fucking kike, I can see your nose poking out of my ethernet wire.
Yes, I do. How fucking dumb are you lad? Any time your name gets in the paper it's a good thing, Hillary could have used that whole thing to her advantage if she had two brain cells to rub together. The only reason she went to that event in poor health is because she's a fucking PRfag like you. You're the ultimate PRfag and you're actively killing our movement. fuck off.
You know how many people bankrupt a business and still win in the end? You ever tried to start a business or are you too busy working for your master for that .00001 buttcoin deposit per post.
FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU GODDAMN HOOKNOSED KIKE

Are retarded? I'm more curious on how the MSM know about it so fast. They didn't know about Pepe after like years of shitposting

I mean NewStatesman.

upload yourself to the cloud kikey mc skypey

this is oc by the way, plz rate

Why not stop using google? I remember when you faggots got paranoid about downloading Mann's Schlomos because it was edited with proprietary software, and now you're all YidTube commentors?

That's not what that user imply at all you dumbass.

all you have to do is stop using your epic new meme here and I will stop considering you a thread derailing d&c tone police shill

Yeah, "Fabian Socialists."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Statesman

It's a commie rag.

here is one without the hands, also

I actually own a business and contribute to society. Suck my tax pain nut sac you H1B Indian street shitter.

Holla Forums DOES NOT GET INDEXED BY THE GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE BOT, SO STOP USING IT ON THIS WEBSITE. ITS FUCKING POINTLESS. GO DO IT ON 4CHAN IF YOU CARE SO MUCH

Googles gonna google.

Imagine anons. Imagine

You did good.

Why stop there and not just fuck their shit up?

Hands are better.

My theory is that some leftist journalists browse Holla Forums and got them to push this shit here. It's classic Marxian controlled opposition at any rate.

You're a business owner who thinks bankruptcy is the end of the line, you're already doing it wrong.

I'm the OP of first thread.

I can't believe you looked at that train wreck of a thread and decided…

"Lets do that again!"

Getting a thread bumplocked, and banned… then having it unbumplocked and unbanned feels pretty good though man

I guess this is a test run of some sorts. With enough shills they can create these sorts of "ebin memes XDD" and respond to them in the media instantly.

There's really nothing we can do about this, they will pin whatever they want on us. That's ok, we can take it.

At least we'll go on, and know that these strange people who come here, with their almost non-existent mastery of board culture and lingo and their ebin forced memes, soon will leave us in peace for a while during their briefings for the next psyop.

That's how it is with shills, they are niggers for the kikes.

Where's that image from? The mountains look like eastern US but the train looks like I have no idea. Is it china?

Because the way you're trying to fuck them up only fucks us up.

They're paying a lot more attention to us now, given the influence we've had on the election so far (and the relentless trolling of journalists on twitter).

Check'd
Holla Forums is dead. We mocked them to death.

I NEVER implied that it was. Look at trump, 4 of his businesses went bankrupt and most, he was able to restructure and turn around and make a profit on.

Putting words in my mouth, well thats strait out of the leftist handbook. good day.

Like in the head. To fuck with our minds? To promote and associate their brand with Niggers?

cuck
I've seen several people saying nigger, kike and faggot on twitter today alone and none of them are banned

OY VEY GOY WE DON'T GET INDEXED SO DON'T HARM MY BRAND HERE!

Yahoo indexes, Bing indexes, Startpage indexes, CuckCuckgo indexes, Torch indexes, Candle indexes, Not Evil indexes, etc etc etc etc.

Get off my board skype.

get the fuck out, nigger kike
8ch not indexed anywhere is only good
keeps the normalfags out

Kill yourself.

What's the matter? you don't want to hurt the chosen one fee fees?

(checked)
Nippon, I suspect Shiga or Shizuoka but idk.

I interpreted
as you thinking bankrupcy was the end of the line because you didn't specify or failed. I get what you're saying now though.

Fucks with the mind and the meme, all bad. It just gets us to spread the word "google" amongst ourselves while we say nigger less.
It's exactly what (((they))) want us to do.

I wouldn't see their tweets then either, retard

Do you have any proof what so ever to back any of this up or is this all just a feeling you got in yer gut?

See image related.
I agree with you though.
The google / skype faggots need to be removed forcefully.

Quads confirm that jews love this new epin may-may.

Paid shills in full damage control on this board.

OY vey goys, don't associate our brands with derrogatory slurs. The hooknoses over at the ADL can't list these words as hate speech. OOOY VEEEEEYYY!!1

Quints confirm this is an alt-kike shill meme.

fuck outta here nigger this shit is common knowledge.

should have known

You niggers that all format like redditors and try and get us to replace words like nigger and kike with less offensive variants are very VERY obvious.

Wow, this must be really embarrassing for you user.

holy shit, gtfo

Hello fellow neo-nazi Holla Forumslocks gas the skypes race war now am I correct?

We shouldn't use those nasty words we used to now that we have new ones, by doing this we're sticking it to the man anyway! Remember not to use those nasty epithets of the past as they were hurtful.

Blatantly disingenuous.

my fellow internet nazi you're being much too offensive

Fuck off nigger skype.

Yes, must be japan. It's funny to see such a similar climate but different train aesthetic.

But I have to disagree the idea that the nigger->google meme is bad. It's funny, therefore it's right.

Ah yes I am sorry fellow skinhead google killer we must enact a call of duty in order to kill the skypes and googles yes.

Don't you all agree fellow jewish skinhead pedophile alt-righters?

Screams of controlled opposition.

Now that I think about it, they are using Trump tactic against us. Remember when Trump is associated with racist, and all they do is talk about Trump. It also revealed a huge drawback of this plan, associating something bad (nigger) with something good (or in this case successful) doesn't do anything at all. The scientific term would a "cognitive dissonance" even among Holla Forums user because we all know niggers and low life and calling it google is the opposite of that.

Last thread was bump locked and op was banned.
Then it got reverted once the mods noticed that it got 400+ posts while bumplocked.

I think we should just replace all words we use with company names and trademarks

Yes, and as we all know a person cannot possibly drop redpills in a very PC safe space without directly using the words "kike" and "nigger". Esoteric writing? What's that?

This place has become so fucking autistic holy shit.

A lot of our strength comes from the offensiveness of the posts, I pick fights with normalfags all the time by saying stupid shit like "all niggers must hang" and then going into an essay about how dumb niggers are and what they have done to all non white countries.

This sort of self censorship sounds alright but firstly do you really think google is not an immunized word against the predictive searching? and secondly normalfags wont understand the meme and just ignore it's meaning and by doing so lowering our influence whereas if you can trigger a normalfag (nigger will get anyones attention even if the normalfag hates niggers) then they will at least read what you say just so they can call you a racist so by that means you get the idea into their heads and they might (probably wont) research it further.

or maybe the that vol was retarded and another revert it and unban the OP

Shill Tactic:
Arguments are inherently contradictory to inflame some of the board's more detail oriented(austistic) posters.

Satan you realize you can just say jew or negro if you want to be less offensive right?

Newsflash, faggot, nobody wants to help give google brand recognition and free advertising you worthless mouth breather.

There's a lot of different kids of trains in nipland you won't find here, If I read everything right this one carries fright on light-rail.
I agree that it's funny to a certain degree, but the negative effect of getting us to self-censor outweighs any humor it carries.

Yes, brother! I just said the fourteen words eighty-eight times for your post. How can I gift you trophy points on this funny forum?

Exactly, also most other alternatives to nigger that we do use like dindu, pavement ape, darkie are all negative where as Google is positive.
What's worse? A very high and powerful number or a blackness / a guilty party that claims innocence / a monkey that lives on a sidewalk

This is why it makes those of us who understand how to identify double speak accurately really agitated.
We are watching our friendos brainwash themselves.

Just stop with the jewgle shit already.

It is obvious a product of newspeak promoters.
Follows same structure.

Yep, it is just like that ad that compared Trump to Hitler and only got the viewer to say "well shit maybe Hitler wasn't so bad after all"

Hitler you realize that you avoided the use of profanity - calling people kikes or niggers - and still managed to 1488 the entire fucking world because non-autistic people were smart enough to get the point without them?

I got too excited about posting a picture of an anime girl, that I forgot to include the substantive part of the post.

But Hitler got gassed in the end, there's a lesson to be learned there.

There is no proof that any effective censorship is in place. This is way premature.

When people read nigger in a comment section, they are shocked. It has a real effect.

When they read google, they think wtf. Then they go search what google means in that context, wind up on their go-go lefty information box where they can read something like "google is a way for horrible rayciss to say noble black man."

It's taking every shred of power your power-word had, and handing it over to be defined by your enemies. It's so fucking toothless. It's a compromise and admission of defeat. All on the promise of some imaginary AI no one has seen.

I have no doubt at all this is some sort of psyop, aided by a considerable segment of moronic newfags.

or should I say… NIGGERS AND KIKES.

It's not self censorship. It's a weapon..

Because everyone called niggers niggers back then. They called kikes kikes. Our ancestors were incredibly based. They knew these people were bad because they were not indoctrinated in school to think differently.

Don't be such a silly goose user.

Why dont we just use `google` as an adjective for the word nigger?

*sheathes katana*

A… lethal weapon…

psch!

forget about it..

I meant . not ..
Also that's a nice train.

way to out yourself

Hitler also didn't live in a society where profanity was common, he didn't need to swear to get his points across. Plus Jude isn't a swear in any regard.

Very poignant, user. They've suddenly adapted to the chaos, we knew it was coming and are well prepared for this inevitability. we were born in it, after all, we didn't see serious discussion until we were already men

Thanks I still have no idea what you mean, not self-censorship it is or not a weapon it is
either way you're wrong, it's a weapon being used against us to get us to self-censor.

Yeah, you need to work on that one.

Compromise is the sign of cuck, and this "meme" spits in the face of kek.
We do not meet the jew on middle ground, but instead we drive it out.

This retard thinks Google needs advertising.

You basically REMOVE the jew from the lamp post though

The merchant is the punchline, if the punchline changes the joke changes.
The punchline gets covered up by a big corporate logo, might as well just advertize fucking skype then.

NEVER COMPROMISE, NOT EVEN IN THE FACE OF ARMAGEDDON

that's pretty much literally the oinly way google makes money

And replace it with a skype logo, which isn't censorship. It's a variation of an old meme(Which can be quite useful in certain circles, but is worthless here).

And morons like you that think this actually would aid in their advertising efforts don't realize that having your company branding associated with negative connotations is expensive to repair once it's put into play, see what happened with a previously positive term known as SJW…

Out myself as someone who believe it's possible to redpill without saying faggot, kike, nigger, etc? Guilty as charged.

And guess what: Google is trying to become a place where profanity isn't common. Is it any more self-censorship to find ways evade the rules they have put in place while breaking the spirit in which they were made, or simply to not post there at all and reach no one?

We'll probably have to adopt more esoteric writing skills in that arena. If you're not up to it, then stay here and shitpost while it lasts - that is, until their pilot program is so effective they start implementing it everywhere.

Other people pay google for google to advertise them. Google doesn't need to advertise themselves. Everyone knows about them already.

YOU CLEARLY AREN'T NOT FROM HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Well this is sure a strong raid

But we have other things to focus in don't we?

How exactly are they going to do this?

How is google going to dictate content hosted by third parties?

You sure seem to know what you're talking about, where did you come from again faggot?

ICANN going to the UN would be great.

Normies don't know how to get to Holla Forums without muh DNS so it would be only people smart enough to use TOR.

google is a place?

the shill won't answer that question because they don't actually know what the fuck they are talking about
notice how nobody says "neural networks" anymore after we ridiculed them for it

It's not, because you still have the original and another variant(Which you clearly don't agree with). Maybe you should take the time to learn what censorship is, because your argument is akin to the people getting digital copies of data for themselves is the same as stealing.

are you using soviet era economic calculations or just shitposting?

ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY

Nope, it's just trying to remove any and all problematic language from monetized videos using "Heroes" in conjunction with software certain spergs are calling AI.
It's just another facet of usury.
As I said, do it on jewtube comments, not on 8ch. Call them niggers, kikes, beaners, etc. here.

There are studies showing that people have absolutely zero effect on how representatives vote on stuff.

Not trying to be defeatist, but contacting your representative won't do anything. You have to drum up negative press to get results.

Considering you don't know what machine learning is, it's quite laughable at you proclaiming that anyone that disagrees with them is a shill.

Incorrect. Tell me again how SJW's getting additional negative connotations via a blackPR campaign while already overexposed(In the same manner as the ubiquitous Google) was a good thing for said useful idiots?

you understand that this isn't 1996 anymore right? AI has progressed quite a bit in the last few years beyond "word blacklist".
this is more than a censoring tool for youtube, this is a tool that they are going to be sharing with facebook reddit and twitter, it's like if cancer had developed chemo to kill off the last few remaining healthy cells.

odds are this will not break their algorithm, but it will cause the same reaction to the algorithm that many people around the world will have in that any time someone posts "google" they will wonder, even if for only a moment, "did they mean nigger?" and so google gets the awesome PR landslide victory of getting it's brand name associated with hatespeach.

but you already knew that, didn't you? That is of course why you are here.

Considering Holla Forums is not even listed in their search engine, they have already dictated content here. Nevertheless, people do purchase their technology.

This is the kind of fucking autism I'm talking about that makes it totally understandable why some anons have trouble associating skype with kike. They can't even grasp when they're equivocating multiple definitions of the same word!

because it got them more exposure, it got them another news cycle and got them the publicity they needed to take away my fucking vidyagaems

stfu already

What the fuck are you even saying?

aye maybe is too late for that

But we need to try to get into the thick skull of the normies
so at least more people become aware of what will happen

There must be a solution besides going deeper into the web

N-no, AI isn't real, neural networks aren't real, are you a fucking computer scientist, can you show us the code goy? No you can't because it doesn't exist. Checkmate, you silly goyim.

So what if Google purchased a major machine learning research company in 2014 and has now announced they are using an AI to censor youtube, that doesn't mean anything, none of it exists, you are just making stuff up you stupid goy!

Except they were already doing so regardless, with positive press and have been doing that for years. Remember, they own most of the localized media(With jews determining the agenda via parent companies). So again, tell me about how pulling back the curtains is bad by exploiting loopholes in their logic for the average joe to see?

Are you retarded?replacing something is censorship. Why you are doing right now is filtering yourself from the word nigger and kikes.

who the fuck cares about youtube?

FFS forget it.

That's not what I said you absolute moron.

GOOGLE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST CORPS IN THE WORLD
WHAT FURTHER MARKET SATURATION COULD THEY HAVE? IS FUCKING BING SUPPOSED TO BE A THREAT?
Seriously, what the fuck could Google gain from this? This is damaging the brand, not benefiting.
I'll give you both, you fucking nigger, you fucking google.

Jewtube comments are the center of internet discussion.

Well you got yourself caught.

Except I'm not if both are in my vocabulary, any more than if you were to field synonyms of similar subjects for your own entertainment. Tell me user, is Tay a wordfilter to you? Because what you're up against is a more advanced version of that bot.

who the fuck cares if you can search for 8ch on google or not?
how does that stop me from using specific words?

A Google and a Microsoft walk into a bar. The Google turns to the bartender and orders a Sun. The bartender replies, "What am I an Oracle?" The Microsoft just takes two Nortons and calls Prodigy in the morning.

and nobody was offended by this joke, good goy

Except you are, the non offensive term for niggers are african american. What you are doing is just that, making a non offensive term for something offensive.

Just use newspeak you fucking goyim.

There is nothing wrong with being politically correct.

Oracle is since Google ordered their Java beans through Sony.

I don't believe you are a kike though. I think you are a resident autist and I admit that as someone who suffers from occasional autism that would bother me too.

And SJW was initially non offensive. Again user, tell me how that ended up after a long term blackpr campaign expanded the reach of said meaning to the masses?

smh fam

nice work, goy
obfuscate everything to a meaningless nonsensical mess

If you call someone a SJW they get offended.

If you call someone a kike they recoil in horror and kvetch to death.

it was a well known company name first?

Did you just got born yesterday? SJW was a derogatory term since the very beginning, same as the term white knight.

And if you call someone a google, they don't care at all.

Nobody actually from Holla Forums would ever post that faggy image in a thread.

It began as a derogatory term and turned into a badge of honor.

All according to plan.

apparently not you Skypenstein

They used to be proud of it. Makes a difference.

That company is better known as "Social Justice".

A weak derogatory term that was co-opted for quite awhile…

Jews have no creativity at all, so they seek to alter existing structures. This is why they can only make money through usury. They are fundamentally incapable of being productive in society.

No they're not, they still throw a fit when you called them out
archive.is/X0hZr

You can't play both sides forever Goons and you're going to federal pound me in the ass prison

Really user?

topkek.
In all seriousness, I think it's a testcase for controlling the dialog and creating context once the internet is transferred over to the UN for policing.

Someone's not been paying attention to tech lawsuits lately. Granted I confused Sony with Apple, due to being drunk, but it still fits.

archive.is/Y10f1

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/judge-skewers-oracle-attorney-for-revealing-google-apple-trade-secrets/

True. If they really wanted to disrupt the election, they would have co-opted a stronger meme for Gary Johnson. 'Tis a sad world we live in when fools are lazier than sluggards.

How hard is it for you to to talk to women? Are you lonely?
Is this why you are white-knighting for censorship of the word Nigger? Have you given up and now crave the purple poon-tang?

Even if it's an psyop, it may be a good idea…

But we should absolutely look into the people trying to wield us as a blunt instrument.

Perhaps the (((powers that be))) are looking for an excuse to create natural language algorithms for the purposes of collecting data on people and blocking hate speech?

For awhile, it was. That changed in recent years.

It can and will, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I'm so happy you said that user.

I had a similar line of thinking. The idea was that Google would sue the United States for all the people using "Google" instead of "Nigger" and would argue that under the International Suit Dispute Settlement clause of the TPP, the First Amendment to the United States Constitution is hurting their brand-name and must be compensated for the damages. Or the First Amendment could just be removed and all "damages" dropped.

Get back to me on the whole "Darker the berry, sweeter the juice" meme. That is one meme I have never had the urge to investigate.

Checked

Kek is monitoring this development I think.

I think that this may be correct.

The 'google' meme seems overly convenient, especially since we already have 'dindu' as a convenient non-normie classifier.

We can always switch it up to 'google' and 'skype' if we ever need to, but at the moment we don't.

Dindu and (((person of interest))) work just fine for us, and for normies.

Although allowing this meme to perpetuate in the lower sites, like plebbit, jewtube, or twatter doesn't seem particularly if we remember what it really is; a shitty forced normie meme.

It doesn't belong here.

Google's only weapon is to censor. We are taking that weapon and turning it against them.

Bump for a good point, we need to ignore this 'google' meme.

Exactly this, which is what makes this funny how people are trying to police what can or cannot be said here.

We don't NEED to though.

They're probably trying to get us to play our hand early.

We can always do this if we need to, but we should do it AFTER they develop their bot, not before.

The 'google' shit may just be an attempt to distract us in the month leading up to the election?

That's probably likely.

We should just do what we want, but save 'op google' until after november 8th.

We'll deal with it then depending on how the election turns out. We may not need it at all if the god emperor really does keep winning.

This seems like a really good way to divide the community, introduce forced meme half will like, the other half will think is retarded.

my official stance is to ignore the 'google' meme until after november 8th, we can't afford to get divided or distracted right now.

The problem is that it is being attributed to us.
This jeopardizes the responsibility that we have to only provide the most high-quality, rock hard, uncircumcised memes to th well-washed normal faggots.

Might as well use it if you feel like it, otherwise just let the lowbies do their thing. It'll be done regardless.

Why do you care what others think about you? Focus on making memes that aren't shit.

I like it

I wasn't even thinking about the TPP. Then again, I have been drinking and dealing with irl drama.

It's funny as hell, but stay on course. Getting around filters is easy since it doesn't account for L337-5p34|< or typing like a pinoy fuckboy whoring out for some wow gold.

memes were never good. Taking a piss into an ocean of piss is futile unless you want more piss everywhere.

It waters down the pureness of kek.

There's definitely a lot of hand playing going on before the election. Trump has gotten them to play much of their hand way too early, but there are definitely a few technological things they could do, like mass censorship of individuals.

kek IS. Why do you think you can define kek any more than those imbeciles that position themselves to be meme magicians, or the targets of kek's wrath?

you can stop spreading your shitty one then

user is loosh farming, plain and simple. Just don't take the bait.

I was indifferent with the Google thing until I saw how irrational the posters who are trying to FORCE it were, and figured out that the timing of it all reeks of some ulterior plan at play.

I'm sticking with niggers.

Simple.
I am not a kike like you.

And we'll do it again.

Our process is iterative, apparently.

But it's fun to respond to bait sometimes! Unfortunately the last post is a 0/10 effort.

has google dating been done yet

so epic xD
it's totally obviously insulting somehow and stuff

What?

You would wouldn't you, you disgusting yid.

Thanks for reassuring me, I was worried I made a good meme by accident.

English must not be your first language
sorry, I can't speak Hebrew so this must do

Still waiting on the punchline (((user))).

kike

This doesn't even beat their current image AI.
How is this supposed to help anyone in the normal-faggot-sphere?

You are probably talking to AWM.

then he must be an idiot

Unless they used some kind of contextual analysis for their tool instead of targeting specific words. So for instance if you type, "Googles must be hanged", the algorithm likely will notice "Googles" as an anomaly, treat "must" as a strong emphasis, then "be hanged" as a potentially hostile action. Then it'll weigh the total sentence and determine it's advocating possible violence. It'll definitely filter that because it'll understand the context. That would defeat any word substitution method.

However, you could trick it by adding, "on a rack." to make it think you're referring to a clothing of "Googles". You'd have to figure out how the system weighs combinations of words, not just words themselves.

Maybe this gif will make you feel better about your life.

I think it is more likely that this user (
) posted a picture of his grandma.

that's so obviously insulting I bet the normalfags will get it immedialtely
It won't sound at all nonsensical and drive people away

hollywood jews are furious about their branding being fucked with

-LA RWDS

There has really been no proof at all that this new AWM who just redraws the old drawings in higher res and caption then with photoshop fonts instead of by hand is the real deal.

It might be him, and it might be someone else who has studied his style.

I keep an open mind for now, but I guess we will know if this new-AWM starts supporting shill memes like this ebin googles shit.

i hate the fuckin googles and i wish they would stop rioting

dude, it's him. He has so much shit that only Bougas would have.
He might not be the character we all envisioned, but he's Mann.

The point is to fuck with their filter by making it impossible to differentiate context and go on a mass filtering spree. By having it relate offensive context with everyday ones, it'll become so defective they'll be forced to remove it.

Have you even seen his dankest of pepes?

Only the AWM could draw that.

OK.

STOP SPREADING THIS CANCER HERE, TAKE IT TO JEWTUBE AND KIKEBOOK

you shills sure went quickly from saying "le Google AI is literally terminator" to "it can be fooled and destroyed by couple of chan shitposters"

wat

Gas yourself Chaim, that's AWM colored version of der jude.

I'm a shill for pointing out ways to fuck with their system? Come on Google, you're not fooling anyone.

I never thought I would say this, but I have to hand it to the JIDF. At least they TRY to blend in.
You guys though… you are something else.

They just can't help showing off what newfags and cancers they are. They're so stupid that they think we'll fall for the kind of shit that would work on them.

See

Algorithms can be trained to differentiate context even if it is more work for the engineers, so that is unlikely, and the googles and skypes meme will serve to help track and censor the major influence nodes of our memes from tracking the confused normies googling the new googles and skypes meme.

We were over this thousands of times when he appeared on this board, no use rehashing that old discussion.

Some of us are not convinced still. It's not hard to emulate someones style, there are people out there who repaint valuable art that fools experts.

But that's ok, as long as he makes good shit it doesn't matter if it's really him or some new guy.

As with everyone we should watch for shilling. No name is worth more than user.

THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING SYSTEM YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC FUCKS

"IT'S REAL IN MY MIND" IS NOT A PROPER EXPLANATION OF HOW THEY ARE GOING TO REMOVE CONTENT HOSTED BY THIRD PARTIES

everytiem

Hey goon, how's child prostitution business treating you?

Not hard to emulate someone's style, very hard to get a reclusive guy like Nick's personal affects.

Believe what you want.

Total shit tier pepes.

That's like saying "Only Ben Garrison could draw that", and look what happened.

Anyone who knows how to shoop da' whoop can emulate someones artistic style. And if there ever comes up any facts that A Wyatt Mann poster on Holla Forums, when did Holla Forums start caring about celebs anyway?

You try obtaining letters Charles Manson wrote to Nick Bougas in his prime.

This. Rudimentary contextual analysis tools are in no way out of reach for a multibillion dollar corporation. In order to confuse even basic contextual analysis algorithms, like you mentioned, it will completely defeat the purpose of the forced meme and make it sound bizarre and stupid to normies that doesn't make sense in most contexts in which you would use "nigger" or "kike" This whole thing is a psyop, either by google or goon. Remember that goons are salty as a motherfucker lately from their buttbuddy Stonetear getting discovered deleting evidence and are trying to retaliate. Remain vigilant

You hit the nail on the head.
Their arguments never change.

Vigilance activated, brother.

Prove that the pseudonym AWM is this person then?

Like I say, believe what you want. I keep it open. If he makes good shit then it's fine. If he starts shilling some strange vector (like most names who try to attach themselves to Holla Forums usually does) then I'm ready to drop him.

Why is it so important to you that I accept your AWM? Is it a problem if I'm skeptical? Is he some sort of spokesperson that needs to have sway with everyone here in your mind?

Both sides are completely dumb about this. This is just a dumb cuckchan meme that will run it's course and only remain relevant in the most obscure of communities in a month. How the hell are you going to "counter" this meme? Call everyone who uses the term "googles" "bings"?
Will anybody take a news article about a group of internet shutins who call blacks googles seriously?
Who cares?
It's also not self censorship it's just them being dumb. Yes I am a shill, fanatical alt-right, cuckchanner, sleeper agent, and/or boogeyman if you feel the need to call me out on it.

Just study his posts on Jim Goad's forum and read some Celine.

NOT HARD

He posted things that only the real A. Wyatt Mann could possibly have. You're grasping at straws, kike.

pic related, you can find tons of this shit, he signs book-covers and commissions as NB
It isn't just that the tangible evidence we have point to him being Mann.
I was skeptical until he posted shit only Bougas could have.

If it isn't all a bluff, calling jews "jews" accomplishes the same thing. What are they going to do? Fuck with the rankings for pages about the Holocaust an organizations like the Jewish Defense League?

The number of Google Niggers has dropped substantially since the rate of smug anime girl posting has gone up.

Works every time.

Well, I'm still not convinced but even if you're right it doesn't matter.

AWM made good comics, he has no authority here.

He still does.

Even for some reason if ends up being true it is him, why should we care about some Jew loving (see wife), Satanist, serial killer worshiping faggot shitting up and derailing threads? Just like Pepe's creator, we take what we need. Fuck celebrities and namefags. These boards are anonymous for a reason.

If I had any sort of incentive to start calling niggers "googles", then I would.

As it is, "nigger" is simply too powerful of a word, and the whole "google -> nigger" meme isn't convincing me to give it up in any way whatsoever. This is how memes work. I have no personal incentive to stop using the word nigger, so I won't. If the meme in question made me WANT to stop using it, it'd be a different story.

He's not here to convert us.

We're here to convert him.

Every white soul brought to the divine light of Kek is another soul saved.

Kekkus Divinum

I honestly can't fucking believe their destruct code is so nigger kike simple

Lügenpresse D&C thread

if only Hitler had this amazing weapon…

because he makes good cartoons, like I already said I don't really like the guy I just believe it's really him.

The best part is it isn't like chemotherapy/gore posting where you die a little inside every time you do it.

Posting anime smug anime girls is fun.

He was just missing the 2d part.

I blame the Japs for holding out on him.

Today was another good day.

But this is a great idea, why are we being so retarded with this one?

His old stuff is alright.

If it's true it's him posting the new stuff. It's fucking awful. Have you seen that pepe is watching you? Out of touch and embarrassing. Should just post anonymously IF it really is him. But really, who gives a fuck?

I have to admit, calling them Googles and Skypes has really made people in real life a lot more comfortable around me!

i heard it was ebaums

(1)
MUH PR!

We have a live one, boys.

You're supposed to be doing it on youtube.

He does post anonymously, just has a very easy to spot style, and I really like his new shit, got the same unsettling vibe as his old shit but in glorious technicolor. Here's that pepe you hate, just UUUU

JUST

CUCK CUCK CUCK

Oh, they understand. And they "laugh".

Oops. I thought I was given the green light to reveal my power level! Oh well!

What is Rick Wilson up to lately?
Why are we not getting drunk and sticking manga in his mailbox?

We should be making up new slurs every day.

It keeps our hate more fresh.

niggerkikefaggot?

Someone should mail him a danke pepe.

Because word substitution would be easily defeated by something more advanced than a glorified word filter.

Sprekken see Deutsch?

This story did not happen (((user))).

(4)

Seriously my nigger. Seriously.

why the fuck do we want google linking here?

Just ask the family dog.

I hope that one user with the envelopes mailed him one the other day.

I taught my dog to growl every time it sees a Google.

I'm already drunk, but isn't Rick Wilson's life ruined enough from his basement-dwelling son who's never had 3d sex? There's nothing we can do to him at this point that will be more disappointing than his life has already been

that's what I dont understand
why would you want someone who's only way of finding websites is trough jewgle search here?
just screams of normalfaggotry

You don't have a dog.
If you did, you would probably try to trade it for more shekels.

I have actually said "heil hitler" while we were fucking around with a robotic arm at uni (making it salute obviously). Luckily, the instructor didn't see but my lab partner never talked to me the same since.

(Deez Dubs)

Did you say "what are you jewish or something" when he got offended?

You need to get rid of your pity for kikes / neocon hacks.
They would sell your family at the drop of a hat if they thought they could get away with it and make a tidy profit.
Never stop kicking Jews when they are down.

Nah, he just got awkward and silent and i didn't wanna push it

I emailed him a 7GB drive link to the Berserk scans mangasee hosts, thought it might give him some taste

Probably afraid you're going to make a holocaust bot and he'll be first in line.

His grandfather probably got gassed as an infant in the holocaust.

I had a pretty good dub-train going there for a while.

Tweeting him animu Nazi waifus. Holla Forums is always right - what better time than now?

this is embarrassingly bad shilling. Picture related, it's what's going to happen to you soon.

What makes you sure sure they're not just gonna whitelist the word?

can you name one negative result from calling nogs googles?

the sheer increase in shilling against it shows it's effectiveness. the a.i. can't deal with it.

sage because OP IS a google

no, it's a great meme.

Finnaly we get to stick it to Google by attacking their brand, while also evading any "hate speech" laws, filters or whatever nonsense.

OP is a google shill.

Holy shit man is posting that even legal?

I mean I know we have the first amendment but I think you might get sent to jail for having pictures like that.

(1)

Who to thought crosses could be used like that? Rather creative yet horrifying.

Strange how people only started using this lingo after googlegate started.

Strange how they use the same arranged scripts.

They couldn't be.. shills?

I wonder if you will run out of non-arguments and poorly drawn conclusions before I run out of smug anime girls?

It's interesting how this person keeps posting in the same style of using 3 lines of text, is heavily shilling the google=nigger and has a (1) on both posts.

Why are you guys shilling this thing so hard?

Whether it is a forced meme or not you must understand. Google absolutely does NOT want this to happen, they are probably scared shitless and dumping money on shills to get this thing to die before it takes off in any appreciable way. You are probably underestimating the amount of damage we could do to their carefully cultivated to-shelf brand by doing what we are doing.
People have been killed over less.

Counter-Shilling against these weak memes and these terrible shills is going to make us soft-lads.

DON'T GET TOO COMFY!
You can get a little comfy though. Thats ok.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm suspicious of ^^^^^^^^^^ as well. This D&C does look headed in both directions… poorly.

Yeah you're going to be killed if you keep fucking up so badly. Look at all those hillshills who shot themselves twice in the back of the head for doing as bad a job as you

just because I used three sentences instead of two like you?

oh, crap, I'm using two lines now, so I must be you!

anyway, all of the pro-google shills came out of the woodwork on this one.

use it, don't use it, I don't care.

oh, no 3 lines again!

(2)

Don't worry, kike. Your owners will kill you long before I ever get an opportunity.

Make sure to avoid becoming comfortable with the "gore=legitimate" idea. Just because some of the shills on Google's payroll have adapted to our tactics doesn't mean they are one of us. Make up your own minds.

if I'm a kike and shilling this "weak" meme, why am I bumping a post calling out said meme as weak?

nice try, schlomo, but your Google stock is toast.

He says, (2) and without posting gore.

Jews fear the gore.

One of the few TOR posts I have seen in the entire history of 8ch that contributed to the thread positively.

I agree the content of his post isn't wrong, but all the shills I've ever encountered seemed to me like "ascended normies" and not people who've looked into the eyes of death since ogrish was a popular buttz fad.

tor users can't post images, newfriend.
Jews are psychopaths who probably keep gore for fapping, your rhetoric is sad and so "hello fellow nazis" it hurts. If you are going to adopt our tactics at least learn why we use them.

Well agitating the situation with shills would only guaranteed to make the idea get more attention. May as well advertise with a sign saying "attack here".

Old people (like those who are up the food chain at places like Google) don't yet understand the streisand effect or become so nervous by certain ideas that they feel the need to squash them before they even have the opportunity to work. I gotta hand it to them, they are paying some double-digit IQ people this time around and might eventually resort to bribing a real meme team to shill things for them. I guess this is our battleground now?

Nigga you the man. You put more work into that throwaway genius then I'd ever bother to try.

Or it's some kind of elaborate bait. Because if a Google technician was lurking here to understand how to fine tune their algorithm, it would be useful to agitate a primary target so you can observe the results (maybe even trial run its detection algorithm on here). Though that doesn't work either as it risks severe blowback, and an imageboard isn't a good sample for everyday human communication.

So like you said, it's likely just them not grasping the situation and panicking as a result.

literally lol'd at this.

really? You really think google wants us to substitute their brand for nigger. You really think that?

I hope you are shills. I really do. Because if you aren't, you are just ignorant and sad.

Nobody is trying to take away the word nigger from us with this "meme".

The whole idea is to use the "Pepe Effect" to take Google's name from them, the way we took Pepe back from reddit.

Good point, I wouldn't discount that level of involvement. In the end, if we like the "Googles and Skypes, bad news" kinda thing then we should go for it. Google and Microsoft deserve to die for the shit they have pulled, especially in the last couple years.
We should be careful though, when push comes to shove Google probably has a hell of a lot of info on most of us.

grasping what?
that your epic meme is pure shit?

BE AFRAID GOYIM

Christ please at least start being credible villains. I don't want to win a one-legged asskicking contest against a tard

this is even more blatant than the "not your army" faggots that shit up raid threads

Okay, here's what we do. It's simple. I came up with it earlier today, and have been thinking about it since, and fuck it, let's show these shills whose boss.

Here's what we are going to do, we are going to do. Instead of calling them Niggers or Googles, we are going to call them Goyim.

What? Really? Why would we ever do that?

2 birds with one stone.

We still get the insult across and avoid the chat filter. Google cannot filter out the word goyim, since its part of the Jewish language.

Jews don't want non-jews to know they call them goyim behind their backs, most people don't even know what the term is.

By referring to them as as Goy or Goyim or whatever, we can get people who don't know the word to look it up, and start to look into what the Jews really think of non-jews.

Instead of somehow magically hijacking some google A.I. that may or may not exist, Holla Forums has already unknowingly co-opted the word goyim by using it so much already. go to images.google. com and do a search for Goyim, it's like a Holla Forums starter pack.

Consider as well how fast that article popped up after the original threads showed up. I feel like someone might be trying to game us by getting us to adopt it. This might give them an excuse to talk about us. The Jewish bosses will NOT want any talk about goyim being spread though. If we start using goyim for black people, they will NOT let people talk about it. If any non-jews start writing about it and trying to spread it, actual jews will start to freak out.

In fact, I could easily see an article from the SPLC or one of those other "Anti-Racist" organizations writing an article about this whole google=nigger thing, but no way in hell would they touch goyim=nigger. If we spread the "google=nigger" meme, what will people google when they see it and think "oh, that looks weird"? will they google "google"? thats dumb. We can get them to all google goyim and have links about the Talmud show up right away. In fact, if we wanted to say a nigger was really really dumb, we could call them a "talmud goyim", which would make them google it. Could you imagine the reaction if we had tens of thousands of people saying "talmud goyim" over and over on a regular basis?

Also, Goyim is technically not a slur, so there is deniability in using it, because it will never be listed as an official slur, because then the Jew would have to out himself in the process. Also, because its a normal word in some contexts, they couldn't just build a bot to add anyone who says it to the list, because it shows up in the jewish religious texts, and by jews who use it among themselves. So if they were to put a flag on "goyim" jews would have to self-sensor to avoid it.

So again, it names the Jew and the Nigger, it is already co-opted by Holla Forums, and we can then potentially get tens of thousands of people to google "talmud goyim" en mas, instead wasting time with this nigger=google,kike=skype crap that will only confuse normies.

"not your army"

one of us goyim one of us

^ this much justification for a failed meme

pretty much.

No, you pathetic shill, your idea is retarded. Number one niggers are already goyim. Number two it would destroy the main goal of this which is to fuck with google by creating the association google == nigger in the normalfags mind. Now go hangout yourself google.

looks like a hit a nerve

NIGGER
NIGGER

KKK
KEK
KKK

I'm not trying to justify nigger=google, I don't like it. I'm saying, if we REALLY wanted to piss some people off, we should start calling them goyim.

this isn't going to fuck with google. stop being such an autist.

failed? I've seen it all over the internet, thanks to the charlotte protests, and it hasn't even been out long.

that's not against the meme (is it really a meme? It's more like an op.). the point of the meme is to use it on sites other than Holla Forums/halfchan.

Isn't it time for you to change your ID?
You should just realize that you can't contain this. Your shilling just hardens my resolve, even if you convinced everybody else, I will never stop using this on facebook, youtube and reddit, this is your end. Enjoy rebranding Zuckerberg, you got enough shekels for that.

the more i see people invoking the jew meme out of no where the more i suspect its a pajeet that was trained to argue on this board.

No offense but you googles seem to have shit tier arguments and invoke jews where non exist.

its as if you are simply using the jew meme hoping that it will win over some retards to your argument without actually putting one forward

Why not just call them shvartzes?

don't really give a fuck as long as you don't use it here

I'm partial to "jiggaboos" myself.

The word not the…oh, never mind.

i get it trust me… fug up google language analytics and such… however

sa goons are a bunch of spic nigger kike ass beaner loving queer sucking homosexual -ass faggots

back to Holla Forums

We could, but we've already unknowingly taken control of goyim already. take a look at images.google .com, we already own the thing. It's not a question of if we could co-opt it (like in the case of trying to take over the meaning of google), but rather, if we want to harness it or not.

sorry did i word something in a way that your simple meme consuming brain did not see before?

always a classic

it's not our fault you are making it so easy to spot newfags like you

I mean fucking look at this. No way any news site is going to blast the word Goyim everywhere. But if it were to catch on and SJWs were to start to write articles about it and pass it around, it would freak out the jews.

is the stonetear investigation bringing these sa wastes of space out of the woodwork. what gives

I learned it from an episode of all in the family years ago.

Archie did nothing wrong.

youtu.be/K0xsid5I5j0?t=13m51s

That doesn't make any sense. The word goyim would just receive the same treatment as the word nigger or kike, meaning instant ban or shadowban. They can't do the same with their brand name. You fail again.

top kek

Actually they can. Contextual filters can be made to whitelist exemptions to effectively protect brands. Though an amusing side effect is that it doubles as a filter to stop any negative mention of their brand at all (which would anger people more to the whole thing).

I didn't read it all but I like the idea.

If hundreds of anons show up in BLM livestream chat and call the protesters Goyim it would do some crazy shit.

I explained here why that isnt the case:

jewfaq.org/gentiles.htm

self-censorship is the worst kind of censorship. don't be a faggot, call them niggers or negros

Like they would give a fuck that a goyim can't use the word goyim, I haven't seen a kike use that publicly anyways. They use it between themselves moron.

Exactly, it would actually piss a bunch of people off rather than just making people wonder why they are saying google randomly

And receive an insta-ban before you anyone can see your message, wtf is wrong with your head? Do they hire fucking chimps at your shill agency?

it would draw attention to the word
why are you so adamantly against using more obvious phrases to avoid le google ai (taht doesn't exist yet)?

the 'ole get your head examined trick eh?

get a job lmao
volunteer in your area, make sure that the teenagers around you have a role model to look up to and show them how the world works

I already explained that it would receive the same treatment as nigger, insta-ban or shadowban. Fuck your brand google piece of shit.

are you going to offer me a loan chaim? recommend me to your cousin? get lost faggot, self censorship is for fags. stop using their products if you're worried. create or use alternatives. kike

what does this even mean and why do people use it

Again, it wouldn't. It's used in other contexts, so they can't just ban you outright. If they did though, they would ban a bunch of religious jews as well, which would be lullzy enough in its own right to do.

It promote self-censorship, inb4
It is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wordfilter

not here, shill
I guess I'm going with goy/goyim since you're so against it
only shills would disagree, right?

moron
you are trying to make it fun for kids to use the word

this allowed kids to have a meme about naming them. it made kids feel like they where breaking the rules without actually breaking the rules. most importantly it added a mask to the word and created a feeling of community among those that used "happy merchant"
this also allowed people to name them while feeling like they where in a social group for using that meme

Holla Forums is dead.
the memes that are being created are all coming from TRS and other places and coming here because you don't support each other as a community and don't build on ideas.

You have to be told what to accept as a meme and will start using memes when you see that they are being used.

You cannot just let this meme be a thing without fighting it. You know why you cant? its because you don't respect yourselves, you hate seeing a meme created by something that you feel is your equal so you attack it.

its a type of crab mentality you have.

the
faggots have killed this board.
the paid posters are simply the mercy blow

That would be worth it just for that.

I blame those alt-right faggots.

nice

formatting

kike

shill

There can be no talk about self-censorhip, because saying nigger on kike platforms gets you banned. Equating their brand name to such a disgusting creature as a nigger is going to have serious impact and it WILL avoid their censor.

alt-cuck is cancer now
nothing but e-celebs and attention whores

i already made a post about this type of reply here

I think the intended effect of this meme is in the real world.

You don't use it to call niggers googles.

What you do instead is that when someone says that they want to google something, you react with shock and tell them, "Oh wow, I can't believe you're using the G-word. Don't you know that the G-word is the new N-word."

You convince normies that Google is the new N-word, and watch them start talking about using Bing all the time.

Pollacks don't self-censor.

But normies do.

Are you being sincere? Because I can explain for you. I have friends with autism/ASPD, it's okay.

I know, right? How funny would that be if we took over goyim from them and then they were afraid to type it on the internet because they might be banned.

go back to the goyermgoyim threads on Holla Forums

things got so much dumber around here since shills and autists started overusing the word shill.

anyone disagrees with you = shill
and if you're a shill, you call everyone a shill.

annoying

if anything, we need a substitute word for "shill" so that the shills will be exposed when they use the word shill.

I like this more. People pretend like a small group of shitposter have the power to change the definition of a word that is already used and defined by everyone. That's retarded. Calling niggers goy or goyim or schwartzes is more likely to catch normie attention on normie sites. And one quick google search later they're chindeep in powerfull anti-semetic memes.

you cant fix a community when it dips below the 110 IQ mark.

too many people know about Holla Forums the best way to kill the chans was by having the media report on it and telling people to come here.

it worked.
all i see now is red texting to gain attention and claiming everything is the jew.

its really killing the idea that normies(you) being able to self organize

just gtfo normalfaggotkikeniggershill

Get the fuck out faggot

oh, I'm not worried about the normies. They'll get boiled into the broth and become part of pol's soup.

I'm worried about the actual shills and the conspiritard autists who eat up their bs and shout down anyone who points it out for what it is.

Using it for "nigger" would undo all that and change those results.

why do you faggots make it so easy to spot you
leave

How do you do fellow pol poster

nice try shill, but your shitty crab basket meme isn't going to stick

proving my point, both of you.

the skypes finding it so easy to play us it's pathetic.

nice try, kike shill.

i'm totally not a kike because i'm calling you a kike.

don't worry, pol, i'm one of you.

so this meme is just shitposting and weak bait?
thanks for the confirmation

oh, there's a kike shill here?

I wonder who it could be?

knew it would trigger someone.

Speaking of Bing, that's a good name for asians.

Samefagging is most obvious when OP pretends to be someone that hates his thread. The posts you screencapped are all consistent though, he's just arguing for the same thing and one time he replies to his own posts among the posts that also replied to those posts.

Nice MSPaint detective work though.

I came here to say that I will be filtering any dumb fucking nigger who forces this unfunny 'google' meme. And I suggest that any full/pol/ native does the same. Send these dipshit cuckchan refugees back to whatever cesspit they crawled out of. Or at least make them invisible.

I'll reiterate that I am filtering for personal reasons–this shit is so actively anti-funny that it makes my time on h8chan cringy as fuck, unbearably so. I didn't think it would happen, that I'd be the one sperging out over refugees. I'm usually pretty OK with getting an infusion of new blood. But here we are. Faggot kike niggers at 4cuck have managed to shill the worst fucking meme ever created. I shouldn't be surprised, and yet I manage to be.

Fuck every last one of you unfunny niggers. Fuck you faggot 13 year old bitches who think a 'dank meme' is just whatever people happen to be doing today. You have no idea what makes a good meme, so you just parrot some bullshit. You have managed to become gayer than tumblr and faceberg combined.

It feels forced because it isn't funny.
But it's not suppose to be. It's about tarnishing Google's brand and bypassing their filter.

shut up pussy

if meme isn't funny it's worthless

I agree with this. I also agree it isn't funny, so i get why it feels forced/cringe to some.

I totally get it when people legit don't like the meme and it's fine. But guys like OP and b09ef0 constantly yelling "shill gtfo" when people call them on their obvious shilling of this thread gets under my skin.

b09ef0 has 70+ posts in this thread. He's been here posting lame one-liners for hours!

I'm sorry if I've unknowingly broken the posting time and amount limits set by 59857c (15) you need to write these rules down somewhere so I know to be more careful the next time

Hi cuckchan. Your lack of eloquence betrays you. h8chan autistes don't talk like that. You guys are honestly more transparent than CTR, and that takes a serious lack of intellect. You, along with your shit-tier refugees, will be filtered immediately from now on. No unhiding a single post, nothing. I honestly see you as less deserving of attention than the most obtuse SJW. I look forward to filtering every low-IQ post you and your nigger-tier hordes make from now on.

Filtered. Nigger.

(72)

that's how you do it, newfriend

Wordfilter: skype > kike
Wordfilter: google > nigger

Problem solved

Yup.

These dipshits think word filtering is normal because they are used to it on their nigger ghetto of a site. They are SO used to it that they think that it's both normal and acceptable, and they've internalized it. They are useless trash, and they have to go back.

OUT OUT OUT

I was quoting your use of my post number, not quoting your post number.

Keep butthurt replying to me tho. Totally not obvious to everyone that this is your pet issue or anything.

go back to your safe space, shitter

This is the kind of observation and thinking I expect from a valuable member of one true Holla Forums. I had this exact visceral reaction from these goon images, and you've put words to my intuition. That shit reeks of a pretender trying to copy a successful meme, yet it lacks the signature disdain and satire. Much like this word filter bullshit.

One of the original 10 GATEfag posters here, greenpill edition. If there's one thing I learned from that, it's when there is a demand for a topic of discussion, the thread will stay populated. We pushed thread 3 of 7 to 751 posts and it was bumplocked after the first 100 posts. Holla Forums always finds a way

TL;DR OF THE THREAD
THIS IS A NWO PRODUCED MARKETING SCAM, COMBINED WITH DOUBLESPEAK AND SELF CENSORING

KIKES ARE ENGANGING IN ALL OUT MEME WAR OVER THE NORMIES

g-guys stop pls

it's forced meme

stop

guys

forced meme

pls respond

NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW
NIGGER JEW

It doesn't even make sense. Why is a nigger a google? Dindu made sense. Sheboon makes sense. Spearchucker makes sense. Spade makes sense. Jigaboo makes sense. Darkie makes sense. Spook makes sense. Porch monkey makes sense.

Google? What the fuck is that?

You could just use the word 'black' when posting on pozzed social media. They can't wordfilter it.

How does it trigger google?

If you want to "counter" the google thing, it seems you should just go in the opposite direction. Flood everything with nigger spam. Use nigger so frequently the filter cant distinguish that it is offensive

Or you could trick it with a more generic insult as part of a paragraph, lacing it all over the place with generic copypasta, which also works against it and ruins lots of posts. Point's to get in early before it "learns" properly.

No wonder the kikes latched on to niggers in the west. They will fall for the simplest subversion.

Gas yourself shill.

:^)

This one's just for you and your ever meddlesome band of cohorts, darlin' …

Why don't you just print the explanation of your weak memes out on a piece of paper, ball them up, and throw them in the fucking trash?

Again, the thread goes to shit and is full of shills the moment the smug anime girls stop getting posted.

We have this beautiful weapon, but you all refuse to use it.

Those niggers over on cuckchan are having a jolly ol time. Fucking twats

This takes the prize for most Shill-laden thread ever … even the shills are attacking the shills on this mutha.

OP

about that, I think the bot is rebelling.

So it accomplishes nothing even in your most optimistic scenario.

Is this shit still happening?

Who the fuck cares?

Just fuck off and do something else instead of wasting your time policing meems

You obviously care.

Just fuck off and quit trying to spread your group's shitty forced non-memes.

By very nature of your policing, it ends up becoming one, even if you don't like it.

No, it doesn't. Congratulations on missing the entire point of Milhouse is not a meme you slow kikel

Milhouse isn't a meme

Amusing.

Milhouse is not a meme is a meme. Could you literally be any dumber, Shlomo?

The autism circles have taken the Milhouse path to memedom, it seems. Sage for off topic.

You seem to be trying to communicate something, but all I see are buzzwords.

No it doesn't, also, context you dumbass, In Milhouse case, forced meme IS the meme, not Milhouse itself. Thanks for proving that you're a newfag

Fortunately for smug anime girls, that level of intellectual abstraction is lost on our enemies.

Agreed. Bump.

Except "Millhouse is not a meme" became one due to how it was attempted to be policed. It's a successful example of a forced meme hilariously enough, and propagated by people like you.

Are you fucking retarded? By your logic, what it ends up gonna be "google=nigger is not meme" memes because that's what force meme is. You can substitute with anything, I can't believe peoples this stupid exist

*You can substitute Milhouse

That is a competing meme to "google = nigger", yes. The fact that you do not understand how memes work disappoints me, and you should think on how you just embarrassed yourself with your ignorant post.

Memes don't work the way you think they work. You can copy the distribution pattern but you can't copy the ennoia, read the goddamn Nag Hammadi scriptures you insufferable materialist twats.

Except I've just demonstrated that my methodology works by your awareness of the meme known as "milhouse is not a meme". Care to refute?

Oh look, the American shill shift starts again, at least there are some jobs that aren't still outsourced………..

Really now, you exact word

What is happening right now? Peoples telling you to fuck off.

google
nigger
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
google
nigger
google
nigger
google
nigger
google

And it is being propagated in the process. You honestly think negative attention does not propagate the meme? Really now. You should know better than that.

Admitting that you HAVE a methodology is admitting that you're a subversive trying to force something. You suck at being here and you should be IRL banned from breathing

obvious shill is obvious

Everyone has a methodology, including you. It's a demonstration of how things work, including memes.

That there's a Detroit google.

I am European and this thread was dead the whole day, the American posting hour comes up and what a surprise, this thread gets alive………….. It's obvious you paid faggot.

Who's pushing the Milhouse is not a meme meme now. Is it the illuminati?

this

Yeah, and what become the memes is the negative attention if you based your example on Milhouse.
You even said it yourself, "Milhouse isn't a meme" is the meme, not Milhouse

Meme magic is real. Subversive forced kikery is also real, but 1) everybody can tell and 2) nobody likes it.

Notice how it's not working? I honestly expect you all to have to go back to the drawing board eventually, because our white nationalist threads and Kek threads and so on and so forth are entirely unaffected by this nonsense. In conclusion, you're evil but you also suck at accomplishing anything so it almost balances out.

Correct, but in the process, Milhouse itself became a meme, due to the propagation of such negative attention.

It already has worked, and your r-type attempt at outgrouping failed due to your lack of understanding of how memes work.

HEY GUISE, WATCH ME TRY TO GET ENOUGH NEGATIVE ATTENTION TO FORCE MY SHITTY MEME EVEN THOUGH NOBODY IS USING IT HERE AND THEY JUST WANT ME TO GO AWAY

Into a bog.

You need to stop forcing the meme that this is a forced meme. If you want to talk about blatant shilling, it is heard no louder than in the statement, "Do not use this meme because buzzwords."

Yeah, it's already being used. The real debate should be if people should give a shit about it here(They shouldn't).

Pretty much this.

No its not, notice how it always "X is not a meme".

TL;DR,

Except it's not always "X is not a meme", which is a separate portion of it, and that demonstrates my point.

This whole thread is why Holla Forums is shit.

You fucking retards are actually having a debate about the pros and cons of calling niggers googles, and trying to tease out whether or not this is a Jewish psyop. The sheer stupidity of this is mind boggling.

This place has gone to shit.

Can we start calling Jews bar soap?

Or just soap. That's fun too.

You telling me Microsoft got AI but Google did not?
I miss Tai

Google is already rebranding itself to "Alphabet" tho.

Fucking Soapers.

Hence, they are shills.

stop fighting it, user. just lay back and let it happen u fucking apple skype

The look on Hillary Clinton's face when she gives a speech about alt-right codewords, and how we call african-americans and jewish-americans Googles and Skypes. Call the ADL! They demand an apology!

Yes it is

Except it's not. In the process of "Milhouse is not a meme" arguing happening, there ended up being a bit more Milhouse popularity in the resulting uproar.

Isn't that just essentially admitting to not having seen the hundreds of "Milhouse is a meme" threads? Hardly grounds for calling others newfags while shilling using semantics to argue that forcing memes is wrong while forcing the meme that call niggers googles is a forced meme.

Nazi retards dancing for the Jews again.

It's YOU White Nationalists that are to blame for "White Genocide".

Tell us how you really feel.

It's not a forced meme, if a significant portion of anons support it.

All memes are forced. "Forced Meme" is a forced meme.

"pepe" was a shitty meme. I never "got" it, I kind of ignored it, but look what happened - it transformed to our lord and saviour "KEK".

So is this thread just smug posting?

The entire internet is smug posting at this point.

You fucking Google-Hanging Skype-Uninstaller.

Do you not know what you sound like?

I'm just a silly user. Pay no attention to me.

There is no plan. Feel free to do as you wish.

Please stop, I draw the line at skype uninstaller.

You are unfamiliar with The Uninstallocaust?

Is it Milhouse, or the argument that is popular? How about you try to apply that logic to this google=nigger argument. What will become a meme?

Really now, how about you use in the other thread and tell me what kind of reply you get?

This isn't an argument.

Kek came into being before that. it also lent back power to pepe.

… one just realised that….

KEK IS THE LORD AND PEPE IS HIS PROPHET

"skype uninstaller", u mean a "gas chamber", shirley?

Since you asked, I feel just fine.
All the better since the dominant narratives have started to collapse.

Both.

So we come full circle again, It will be "google=nigger is not a meme" meme. Proves how retarded you are

Fuck off kike, this is the original

The only way you could make this more jewish was by adding

No. Mine is the original. Fuck off Skype.

I'd prefer using things like "annoying suspect" and "super predator" but this is pretty short and sweet. Sorry, but you can't put toothpaste back in the tube.

Well, boys … I'd say your experiment was a resounding dud … I don't think you really won anybody over … better Skypin' next time .

Into the oven you go fucking skype.