User's Android device

Is there any privacy-friendly device for internet usage only?
Something that has
- no selfie camera
- no microphone
- no motion, gyroscope sensor
- no fingerprint sensors
- no 4k screen (battery life is more important)
- only short range, local wireless connectivity which allow anonymous connections (Bluetooth, Wifi), but no long-range 2G/3G/4G

I was looking at the Sony Walkman devices, but they are overpriced for this purpose and I'm pretty sure they have hidden drm chips.

Other urls found in this thread:

getchip.com/pages/pocketchip
archive.fo/DpWHJ
archive.fo/93a7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My Moto E does not have front camera, and obviously does not have finger print scanner or 4K screen. LineageOS works nicely with it.
I don't think I could own a better phone.

For a phone it is ok, but i'm looking for a device which doesn't have phone chip. Something that can't call 112 or 911.

pick one

Build your own SBC and ignore this

Reading is hard.

I'm not looking to build one. I am asking if there is any available.

There was a phone with a hardware killswitch for any form of connectivity including camera... I forgot it's name though.
If you're looking for a usable palmtop, though, there's the pyra, which is arguably the best.

I didn't know that such Android devices existed. But if you just buy a phone , don't put a SIM and leave at airplane mode (which is what I do) wouldn't it have the same effect?

Any cheap non-3g tablet, you can remove camera yourself

Could you post any good quality hardware which doesn't have 3g? All the 3g-less devices I found are from low quality noname brands

/thread
any SBC based on arm has every criteria you specified

How do you trust that there aren't any hardware backdoors?
How do you trust that there aren't any software backdoors?

Pretty sure all phones communicate with towers anyway, even without a SIM?

Because there is a big battery-life difference between airplane-mode enabled and disabled.

Airplane mode actually means the the phone does not actively transmit anything or search for a signal. But it still listens passively for an "emergency signal", even without SIM card.

And that's enough to prove that the phone isn't communicating, instead of just communicating less or switching something else off?

user may be looking at smart phones, PDAs, and pocket PC made around the 2000-10 era?
-should be able to get full breakdowns, service manuals, etc.
-known problems and solutions for them
-no selfie camera
-no motion, gyrodoxxers
-no fingerprint doxxers
-no 4k screen
-bluetooth, wifi
-microphone and GSM transmitter in some may need to be taken out (there would be details how in service manuals, etc)
Palm

Get with the program or go back.
Phones still phone home when switched off and some Samsung for example are known to bypass the main hardware to communicate with the transmitter directly.
(you) think they all moved to non-removable battery models just for (you)? Really user?

Even the Sony Ben Note Nano in the 1st pic was shipped with custom OpenWrt user.

They have the gpd win out which you could arguably fuck with enough to put linux on the thing. PDA's have pretty much been killed by the smartphone market and the fact the things themselves were pretty damn dead in usage.

True, but irrelevant to what OP requested. PDAs were killed off because smartphones had the features normalfags wanted (but OP doesn't). Portable devices of that era fit the OPs request, and could be picked up cheaply in many cases for burners if required.

Also if going for the GPD Win type of device route - there are numerous UMPC devices since 2010 that fit the spec desired. DragonBox Pyra runs Linux natively. There are also many examples of projects building from SBCs like Raspberry Pi, but OP doesn't want to build so may purchase ready made versions like the Pocket C.H.I.P.
getchip.com/pages/pocketchip

TL;DR There's a shit ton of devices that fill the OPs required spec.

No. I am looking for a device which is suitable for internet usage. If it doesn't support today's crypto and can't even play a 240p webm, it means it is not suitable.

Thank you for the post

The PocketCHIP seems nice, but the 480 x 272 pixels screen is not really good for Linux. There are already many troubles below the 1024*768 resolution in common Linux apps.

I know about the GPD Win, and I will probably go with that. But it is still not Android.

Don't be afraid to post them.
So far 0 has been mentioned in this thread if you take the subject (Android device) as an obvious requirement.

The lowres screen is very nice though but yeah.. cli programs are best

Thanks for the 3 (you)s.
Android is pozzed closed source and not "privacy friendly", but if that is what you prefer over privacy friendly then you can brew your own ROM. This is in part why I was mentioning those older devices - there were many modding groups (xda forums etc) at the time creating custom Android ROMs for such devices.
No. It is fantastic for Linux. Linux runs on embedded devices. Not sure what you think Linux is tbh. If you want a bloat distro then you have to accept it will require a much higher spec (and larger) machine. A very minimal distro will fly. It sounds like you want a full desktop experience in a small form factor, in which case you'd have to go the GPD/Dragonbox Pyra, or slightly larger, netbook route (which may mean unhooking a camera).
Android is suited for phones, but you don't want a phone, so there is a chance you may have to compile your own version with modified kernel -similar to tablet builds of Android.

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I totally called it before even going a mile near the os. (((Daniel Micay))) is a fucking kike. The os may be technically sound but beyond the shadow of a doubt is it backdoored somehow.
Proof
archive.fo/DpWHJ
archive.fo/93a7A
UGH everything is fucked. Sage because I needed to get that off my chest.