The trojan origin of vikingr peoples

redqueenwhitequeen.com/wordpress/?page_id=36 The trojan origin of vikingr as defined by the red and white striped sail meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawfulpath.com/ref/whchflag.shtml
youtube.com/user/zionget
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is one hell of a fucking stretch.
Some might even say Biblical.

Searching Amakalites Troy brought this up, might be another excuse for the yids to kill all Europeans ever.

*WE WUZ TOJAN KANGZ AND CAESERS AND PHONECIANS AND JEWS*

On a more serious note this has to be the most retarded thing I've read this entire week. Congrats.

A second theory of the origin of the term 'Aesir' should be noted. Walter Baucum (and there are others I assume) has asserted that Aesir derives from Asher, one of the 12 tribes of Israel. I find that almost plausible actually, for Asher tribal territory was in the far north of Israel on the coast, just below Phoenicia and beside the lands inhabited by Naphtali and Dan, two Israelite tribes which figure in this whole narrative. (I could actually buy that both theories could be to different extents accurate – but don't think too hard about it, it's not so important and either hypothesis fits easily into the overall big picture I hope to convey.)

Not a stretch. See the Anatolian hypothesis for the Aryan/Proto-Indo-European people's urheimat.

Holy shit. The US has red and white stripes. I guess I'm not German/English after all.

East india corp has ted and white stripes as well

Are we still doing the whole "everyone was jews" thing?

I always get a kick out of these people that try to connect all these cultures to the Jews or the lost tribes of Israel. Any 5th grader taking a second language could tell you what a false cognate is. Just because a word sounds similar doesn't mean they share a root. If the Scandinavian languages shared more cognates with Hebrew, you'd have a case, but there are virtually none. In fact I'd say none at all, since loanwords don't count.

Aesir is a cognate with words that mean "God", "Life force", and "to give birth/life", and have nothing linguistically to do with the name "Asher". Not only are these cognates found in related languages, but in related peoples, none of which have anything to do with Semetic languages or peoples.

Ok, but the tribes of Israel scattered LONG after the IE migrations, let alone the appearance of the Jews from the parent Canaanite population. More than likely the Aesir are the deification of tribal IE leaders that led a migration meshed with older IE gods, but they've got nothing to do with a religion, population, or linguistic group that wouldn't have existed for around another 3000 years, minimum.

hole up u sayin' we waz vikings an trojans an sheet

No no fam he be sayin we be da lost tribes of israel an sheeit.

sheeeeeeeeet fam that be fuckin bonkers

was shakespear hwhite too?!?

this

nice archive OP
reported

I was interested in lawfulpath.com/ref/whchflag.shtml the reason we no longer use the vertical striped flag .

The Vikings weren't the Vikings when they arrived in Scandinavia from Central Asia, they were the Aesir and companion tribes the Vanir and the Erul. Viking was an Old Norse word meaning sea-expedition, and a vikingr was someone who partook in these expeditions. The word became affixed to the Norse invaders, probably by the Franks, and the name stuck.

Before migrating north to Scandinavia the Aesir had lived for countless centuries on and around the shores of the Sea of Azov on the north side of the Black Sea. Central Asian origins of the Vikings of Scandinavia are confirmed by a mountain of evidence. Many archeological finds in Scandinavia belie Scythian/Central Asian influences, and these begin to appear fairly abruptly in the archeological record around the 5th century AD. Bracelets, bronze plaques, highly decorated armor and horse trappings, all consistent with Scythian influence date from this period, as does evidence of the introduction of horses in Scandinavia. Some graves have in fact been found in which horses have been buried along with their owners, notably in Bornholm, Sweden. This was a tradition practiced by Central Asian nomadic tribes like the Huns. Also, genetic research has uncovered DNA (Y-chromosome) markers which show up in both Scandinavian and Central Asian populations.

I know the village my family is from in sweden it has my last name. I have a through history on my mothers side as well. Origin storys are important. I dont have an opinion ether way about this blog post but its my opinion that our heritage has been rewrittin even before this modern era. We had no written language for a reason because it was too easy to lie on paper.

Just the more desperate Christfags, honestly. Christian Identity and Positive Christianity and the like are crocks of shit that were conceived as a "we wuz biblical and sheeeit" buffer to ease stubborn Christians into de-Christianization.

Literally nobody in the christian faith identifies as jewish other than brother nathaneal, who is literally an ethnic jew convert who shit talks jewish culture, zionist politics and religion.

youtube.com/user/zionget

Nice strawman though.

This.

red and white sails were used because it was a disruptive pattern that would be able to easily identify ships at sea.

It was the Romans who had Trojan origins. What the fuck are these people smoking.

WE

Yeah, nah. There are plenty of people around here that go in for quibbling about the identity of ancient peoples of the near east, usually to the tune of "Israelites and especially Jesus weren't Jews but h'white Aryans and Jews were actually smelly Edomites so Christianity isn't a semetic religion okay" or something similar.

WUZ

Get out, and take your wewuz back to Sweden, Sven.

I've never once heard anyone say jesus wasn't jewish or that the israelites weren't jewish.

Literally nobody says this, except retarded nordicists who think everything from mesopotamia to sweden was filled with glorbious 8 foot tall blonde eye and blue haired nordz to compensate for the reality that nords really weren't accomplishing much until introduction to romance culture.

Sure jesus was a jew, but I don't have anything against people for just being ethnicially jewish - especially one that hated the cultish aspects of judaism.

Fuck the zionists and active leftist shills who are trying to break western civilization, though.

Is that why is was universally rejected by the semetic people mr D&C shekelberg?

What makes christianity unique compared to judaism is that it's not ethnically based and there is no "chosen tribe" to inherit the kingdom of heaven. Ergo that's a moronic argument.

Aryans inhabited and settled india. This may be hard for you to grasp but no modern whites are "aryan".

You're obviously fairly new then."Muh synagogue of satan" and "Muh Khazar theory" were going strong nearly every day for months on end when the Christian/Pagan shit was at it's peak. It only died down about two or three months ago.

Ah shit. Yeah, only one person on Holla Forums that uses that term. Stand the fuck by lads, thread is about to get real fucking stupid.

But the Vikings waz kangz.

No, I've been here longer than the vast majority of people on this board. I can guarantee you that.

Sorry. I don't recall any khazars posting, and their children today certaintly aren't christian.

Oh so you really do believe "you wuz kangz"?

I think I found you

In all seriousness I have no issue with nordic nationalism in of itself. Nordicism though, is the equivalent of white niggers larping as pyramid builders and hannibal.

Yeah, going about as I figured with you. If that went over your head that bad, you've certainly been here less than three months, or you'd know that that isn't even close to what I was talking about.

So why did you post a picture of Caligula with coloration common in Northern Europe? You referring so heavily to a (1) poster when there's only one guy that pushes that viewpoint doesn't do any favors to point out that you're likely switching IPs, too. I wouldn't accuse you of that if there weren't only ever two posters in any given thread that use the term "Nordicist" and push this viewpoint. The odds that there would only be two of you and you always show up in the same threads is pretty low, m8, and the more you do it the more obvious it is.