Charlotte Shooter video release

Leaving this here, as being a federal employee, I can be terminated for saying anything perceived a racist.

archive.is/unzHM

i hope there's some serious chimping resulting from this

Good

Fuck him.
No such thing as an innocent dindu.

MSM logic 2016

Working on a webm but it probably won't fit without a bunch of editing.

In any case, it doesn't look like this nigger was actually menacing the poleece beyond just being a nigger Only one cop actually shot him

he dindu nuffin, he was a good google

The video doesn't make it clear as to what he was holding.

Simply holding onto a gun after he was ordered to drop it would be a justifiable cause to shoot.

CIA?

When he got out of the truck, he was backing up into the clear to start running away

This google had more than enough opportunity to lay down and save himself

webm's can be 12mb now, or maybe even 14. the goal is to have it raise by 2mb every week until 16mb.

Here's a webm of the big parts. All he had to do was put his hands up and drop whatever the fuck he was holding and he wouldn't have got shot. Niggers will still say he dindu nuffin though.

also, nog had holster on ankle.

The rare holster-using nigger

I'm gonna agree. He dindu nuffin'

He din put his hands up
He din drop his shit
He din survive

Honestly, I dont care if he had or gun or not, seeing that nigger get made good was quality viewing.

I can't tell what happened. Low res and videography sucks. It kinda looks like a gun in his right hand as he gets out of the SUV, but it's judging based on 3 frames of blurry video

Haven't they been saying for days that he had his hands up?

They ought to start chanting Hands Down Go Ahead as far I'm concerned. But that would mean they would have to be honest for once.

Lock and Load and make sure your families are safe

Super Chimp-out is coming.

that is a different google. he had his hands up until he walked to his vehicle driver side door and then lowered them towards the window. then he got made good.

I know with all these happenings it is difficult to keep track.

although check out the thread title for this google hangout on neocucks:

"Disabled father shot and killed by police while reading in his car"

tippity top kek

Hey! Is it our buddy from the FBI? You sure know how to make a Holla Forumsacks day, thanks for the vid.

That shit is about as organic as le oath circles.

Wow, those bodycams fucking suck, are they shoulder mounted? The guy's head gets in the way and you can't fucking see anything. They may as well have gotten one of those sunglasses that has a shitty camera with mic hidden in the center, you'd at least be able to see things that way.

They said Saint Michael Brown had his hands up too, remember.

Best bodycams I've seen are the glasses mounted ones but they are expensive and can fly off in a struggle without any straps/supports.
Cameras mounted on chest plates seem to be pretty good for the price.
I dunno why they would go with a shoulder mounted one, shit looks retarded and barely captures anything.

You answered why they go with them

hands up dont shoot

niggers are really dumb

w00tstock is a touring variety show billed as "3 Hours of Geeks & Music". It was created in 2009 by Wil Wheaton, Adam Savage and Paul and Storm

the nigger deserved it

Jesus shit, I hate the police but even I can't fucking defend this.