How are people this dense?

For those who didn't watch: Duh…under 50% of "undocumented" immigrants come on planes so the wall is useless.

Then why tunnels? :^)

This guy is a moron who does about as much research as Cracked; the wall will stop/abate more than just the illegals, most all of that contraband will go through customs post Wall.

wtf i hate trump now

Not surprising. This is the same cuck that did an episode on how divorce is a good thing.

really makes you think

Thought it was patton for a sec and was wondering how he hadn't learned yet.

They're fucking joking, right?

This faggot basically made a video resumé of why he needs to go over that wall when it gets built

Thats why overstaying a visa is going to have dire punishment for both the illegal and their family here.

Also, thats an outright fucking lie. They all come by walking, or in the SE, by boat.

t. Dixie user that been to LA a lot and speaks spicish

You can't stop us Gringo.

We can suspend Mexican visas and require a "limited credit of passage" to Mexico that only allows a specific amount of Mexicans in at a time, if a Mexican overstays his welcome then that number reduced the amount of Mexicans in the US until he is found and sent back home. To stay in America will fuck over your Mexican Friends

I love how these people always have so many stats for illegal immigrants
Like illegal immigrants fill out forms on the regular

Oh, and not to mention, any spics that come by plane are very unlikely to be trashy drug pedaling gang scum.

You know, the spics that are the problem. And the reason why spixico is majorly butthurt by wall proposal and Trump's existence

Guilt runs deep, fam.

The wall just got 10,000 feet higher.

A wall won't stop the ones on the planes but deporting them will. Something Hillary won't do.
This insufferable faggot needs to be lynched.

we're building the fucking wall and spic slave labor is going to do it

Oh this asshole.

Trump is aware. I have heard him, Sessions and Goebbels all mention the point that we have to go after visa overstays.

Right from Trumps website:

Argument against those who say lol the US is so big, Israel is tiny:
While Israel has 12,964 people per mile of land border, the US has more than ten times that, with 162,995 people per mile of Mexican border. Counting just the portion of Israel's border where it has built the West Bank Wall (440 miles), Israel has 18,619 people per mile of wall.

Sources:
Israel Land Border: chartsbin.com/view/mp2
US Border: help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/578/~/border-in-miles
West Bank Wall: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
2016 Population Estimates: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_(United_Nations)

I know this is only news, but the smug self-righteousness of these leftist fucks never stops getting to me. Nothing they do is targeted at convincing people who disagree with them, it's 100% masturbatory preaching to the converted.

*old news

This is the same guy who spent a whole season trying to race-mix with a coon, pushed White guilt in both tipping and even in the job market, amd did a whole episode about the manufactored scarcity of diamonds and never mentioned JP Morgan or the Oppenheimers once.

FUCK THIS CARL THE CUCK WANNABE

Sorry, but I think you mean Google. We don't use words like "coon" or "n*gger" anymore.

hitler dubs confirm.

fuck this cuck trying to race mix with a google

>less than half of murders are performed with a gun so murder should be legal; if you stop murders, the murderers win

This. Glad people finally stopped posting his "redpill" webms.

Fuck you Nigger Kike.

Im not even going to check those dubs, faggot. Use your forced memes on faceberg, not here.

I quit watching after he went on a whole "Henry Ford was an ebul anti-semite, don't ever like him again goy" rant.

I've seen snippets of his later episodes, and they are pretty god damned pozzed

to be honest he did make a good point, being that if divorces happen its because the couple needed it. But there's also countless stories from catholics who didn't divorce and tried their hardest to make the relationship work, thanks to their faith, and are glad that they stayed.