Fear, Anxiety, and Depression in the Age of Trump

Oyy veyy goyim stobbit!!

(((Michelle Goldberg)))

archive.is/HyQsR

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/09/23/495226491/first-time-voters-in-iowa-process-unusual-presidential-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they'd just shut up and die.

I'm at a loss. What?

Children need to take their medicine. They'll be much better off with Trump.

Reminder Jews go first.

I see Hitler.

That's a pretty awesome picture and could probably be made into pro-Trump propaganda.

How soon before they start treating this "illness" as a real disease and demand disability for it?

I wonder what all those people left without jobs suffered. What the families of cops targeted by niggers suffered…. ..

I see this in the middle

They will die.

He really should be holding 8s

everytime

from this m8

Apparently neither kek, nor the power of 7s cares for the wishes of pathetic cucks.

Just when I thought we'd seen the pinnacle of Jewish neurosis.

Yummy…

This is just pathetic.

I doubt that is a coincidence. Literal Commie Jew teacher in college taught me to pepper my writing with relevant numbers.

Like 13 of something ominous, 7 of something lucky. 18 when someone is becoming an adult, etc.

And? Just zonk them out on their own anti depressants. A good solid dose should do the trick.

Are you fucking kidding me?
This is literally "The jew cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back": the article.

Lel

/r/ that pic with the deer and the text 'seems like the memes have overwhelmed you my friend'

We should bullycide as many as we can after Trump wins.

goddamn that image is a dubs magnet

Witnessed the kekmancy!

There's so much to say about this I'm at a loss for words.

Wait lemme outline my thoughts:
This article is:
1. so stupid
2. hilarious
3. a waste of time
4. typical of a jew.
5. the definition of Schadenfreude (oy vey!)

They're just not used to having men around who are allowed to tell them off. The kike psycho babble is way off the mark as usual. Trump 'represents' a man who will talk back, and one who will walk away from a bad deal. He will force our feminized culture to fix how it appraises women.

all the dead cops and kids validate his behaviour.

ok

?

How does that connect?
Just how?

Courage, Hope, and Optimism in the Age of Trump

put trump face on red dress and hillary when she was 12 on the girl

Just listen to the beginning of this for a gauge on millennial college students:
npr.org/2016/09/23/495226491/first-time-voters-in-iowa-process-unusual-presidential-election

or better, put hillary face now on red dress, and add caption:

Hillary 2016 = White Genocide

this tbh fam

(heil'd)

not a subscriber to (((psychoanalysis))), goy?

goddamn the anti-trump propaganda is retarded

also note the one student who's happy about the election is named fucking VOLKER

Nothing gets my dick harder than a whining kike.

Still, therapists have to help their clients manage their feelings and live their lives, however astonishing it might seem that normal life is going on while the republic teeters on the edge of kakistocracy.
>kekistocracy

Had it almost exactly the same, user. Seeing how things went in the primaries and participating in making it so (albeit probably much less than oldfags) gave me the will to live back. Started working out again and starting to study again, this time something productive and not the preparation for the same shit eu gravy train that's gradually collapsing now, after going NEET for a year, because I couldn't be bothered with anything. Things are finally starting to turn around and take a turn for the better.

Doesn't mean I'm not still going to systematically destroy the country I'm in with the sole goal of causing political purges to execute all those traitors and backstabbers, should that actual turn not come this year. I'm serious, the phrase 'it's like another shoah' will be applied in a much more literal way in twenty years time if Trump doesn't get elected. And the thing many kikes won't get until it's too late is that for one, the bankers won't protect them, because there is no reason to interfere in a kosher-to-kosher regime change and on the other hand that it's the same shitskins they're bringing here that will do the shoahing.

Are you me? This is exactly what I went through.

You're fucking pussies who need to get off of tumblr.

I've been legitimately depressed for years, have dealt with sleep issues and been to sleep clinics, etc. - you guys have """""depression""""" because you enjoy some longnose validating your victim mentality. I genuinely hope that you kill yourselves, or better yet, live to see Trump win just so that you can get permatriggered.

I remember at the start of election there was that Trump name change shit and a thread popped up about how Trump is a killing name.

The Trumpenführer is somehow managing to unwreck the nation's women even before being elected. Is anything beyond his control?

that fucking chutzpah

Therapy is almost entirely kike magic. These people do NOT know what they are doing. Take the example of SSRIs and their widespread use despite a severe lack of research, many awful potential side-effects (RIP libido for a long time/forever), and low efficacy in the first place. 30% of SSRIs user on their first poison of choice report relief (nothing substantial, user-reported), and another 30% with the next attempt using a different type of SSRIs. Keep in mind it takes 4-6 weeks for the 'effect' to kick in, and weeks to months for it to go away again. Patients who are baited into trying one SSRI after another are going down an endless road of therapy hell.

The careless arrogance that possesses those in the psych industry makes them very dangerous people. Most other drugs they prescribe are not safe either, and often highly addictive. All of this for almost no effect. They simply can't see that they're not really helping, and the patient won't understand that that's the real problem: trusting in mediocre individuals who think regurgitating the DSM at patients qualifies them as scientists. They don't know the first thing about what they're doing.

>my did SSRIs and now he's making $200,000 a year!

That's part of the bait. Therapists love their exceptions while ignoring the under-researched consequences of poor big-pharma backed medications. These people are so incompetent it's scary. The best part is that the forms of therapy with some kind of proven effectiveness (exposure therapy or EMDR for PTSD, for example) are extremely simple and don't involve any kike magic. tl;dr: you cannot trust in therapy unless you do your own in-depth research beforehand. The more therapists try to help their patients, the more long-term damage accumulates. Fuck kike magic. Do not trust in these under-educated over-qualified philistine.

I'm glad they're having nervous breakdowns

Them cunts best get used to it as well. Men can give a flying fuck about your degree or your job. I know I don't care, beyond knowing if she was studying something ultra pozzed.

Goddamn women, thinking men look for the same shit women do when looking for a partner.

Therapy is the kike's REPLACEMENT for magic. They do the job that in previous ages, would have been done by shamans looking after the health and well-being of the white race. The drugs they dispense don't expand consciousness, they narrow it. When I was in school I got two separate and entirely mutually-contradictory diagnoses, under court order, in the span of a week.

What did I fucking tell you, W O M E N. I neglected to talk about women in that post but it also needs to be brought up: The psychobabble industry is almost all women talking to women prescribing treatments

I never had any commie jew teachers, I feel deprived. Did he say anything else interesting?

10/10 post user. Made me kek.

I can almost guarantee you it's a bunch of tea sipping NYC jews that get a hard on just thinking about their psychoanalysis session in between listening to NPR and deciding what fistfull of pills they're going to shove in their face today.

It's a fucking neurotic death spiral. In a SHTF scenario, these people are irl fainting goats.

OY VEY THIS TRUMP FELLOW IS SO TRIGGERING I NEED THA THERAPY

my entire fucking family knows.
how can their relationships with their family be so poor?
that's sad.

checked. kek'd. what a time to be alive.

they have such low self esteem that they want to become men.
it's fucked.
my mom says it's fucked.
anyone with the capacity to reason says it's fucked.
women need to start just being proud of the role they have always had in society.
taking care of kids is hard. household chores used to be much harder and time consuming; and they would, if they had free time, be productive in other ways.
but their attitude has degraded into all sorts of fuckery.

beautiful.
truly a thing of beauty.
praise kek.

Not much.

Total boner for Trancendentalism and Che Guevara. Had us watch a movie about how we are exploiting poor illegal immigrants and how meat is murder. It was the SAME movie. Seriously.

I noticed that I started grinding my teeth early this year, I guess when the primaries were starting. I think it's an anxiety thing and I pray kek it will go away after Trump wins.

They could do with a healthy stint in the abyss. Builds character.

The paranoia of kikes will never stop to surprise me. I once read a book by some kike which was about the mental process of a jew in a German protectorate during the WW2. The jew kept imagining each day how the SS would come for him, how they would take him in the train and how it would be in the camps lol.

is not paranoia, is the certainty that the day will come, sooner or later, they know it perfectly. They throw everything they have to try to stop it, but depp dow dey know it will come.

They could always try not pissing off everyone in the world, constantly.

Read about Ayahuasca therapy. I suffered from depression for almost 18 years and was permanently cured after 4 nights of treatment.

They are physically incapable of being anything but jews.

even the captcha knows the glory days are coming

kek

Praise Kek.

KKK
KEK
KKK

How many of us are this person? Is it clones all the way down?

Tay infiltrating CAPTCHA?

basically retards that can't coupe with the stress of living pay some kike snake oil salesman to listen to their asinine special snowflake bullshit while doping them up on a cornucopia of pharmaceuticals. of course this does fuck all for the underlying problem so when the symptoms get worse(which they always do) these jew witchdoctors place the blame on a external factor that neither the tard nor the yid have control over e.g. trump to justify giving the retard more drugs because the cabal of vipers that manufacturer these drugs pay they kike to prescribe them.

Traitors first, kikes second

I had a dream about Trump last night. It was glorious. He had won the election, the crowds were cheering, and the national anthem was playing loud and clear as he waved to the crowd and enjoyed his well-earned victory.

IKTF

Oh, it was Glorious.. was it?

There's plenty of that, but it's not Trump who sows the seeds.

2016 is fucking absurd

Didn't read beyond this tbh.

Be A Trump kids. Be alpha as fuck.

This election year has been magical. I will never forget this in my lifetime.

Hopefully maple syrup bros can uncuck their government like we are trying here in the US.

What can do to relief their suffering by pushing these sickos to suicide?

Pure coincidence

jew fragility?

worse than hitler, goy!

Sage because I know its off topic, but i am extremely interested in it.

What did you see? Did it involve eyes? Serious question, please reply

Pretty much all of us.

The sheer number of coincidences and similarities in our lives has been noted since the dawn of Holla Forums; we truly are brothers.

By the way I know that feel bro.

(((psychiatry)))

As soon as (((they))) vote it into the DSM

What a hack.

Translation: Old and barren women who neglected to have a family are struggling to live up to the standards in which society holds their male counterparts.

is there a difference?

Better

So she sees in Trump an army of ex's. Rationalizes it as "the shitlord behaviour in common".

I see it she finally starts to understand all our actions in a way or other eventually track us down.

German Nazis didn't sleep well after 1945 either. Conscience does strange things to your mind.

Is it really necessary these days to note the authors of these articles? The writers' names could be removed altogether and it would be obvious who was responsible.

Why is UrbanDictionary shilling for Her?

Why is UrbanDictionary shilling for Hildebeest?

In the age of trump? These fucks don't know real anxiety. I'm not worried about Trump doing whatever he does I'm worried about having to send my family out to bum fuck nowhere so I can grab my battle rifle and fight for my fucking nation. Fighting for my life, my families life, my people's existence makes me anxious.

What kind of semen demon is that?