Brit/pol/ #1245 - Fascism for the million edition

Join Labour. Best £3 you'll ever spend. Ever. EVER EVER

Labour Councillor Suspended For Calling Gay People ‘Deviants’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/labour-councillor-gay-deviants/

WEW JEWS, WEW!!

British Iraq Vets Forced to Pay Own Legal Fees While Lawyers Hounding Them Funded by Govt

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/british-veterans-investigated-iraq-historic-allegations-team-pay-legal-fees/

….Don't forget lads. Join the Army. BE THE BEST

Senior Labour MEP Demands EU Take ‘Many More’ Migrants

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/23/labour-demand-migrants-eu/

…You're going back on the fucking banana boat m9. You're a fucking wrong 'un and a globalist shill

MAMMA WEWIA!!!

Italy: ‘Muslims, Atheists’ Blast Christian TV News Anchor for Wearing Crucifix

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/italy-muslims-atheists-blast-tv-news-anchor-wearing-crucifix/

BASED ORBAN

Hungary’s Anti-Mass Migration Orban: Create ‘Giant Refugee City’ In Africa

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/hungarys-orban-create-giant-refugee-city-africa/

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2016/09/24/corbyn-wins/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/yvette-cooper-reveals-twitter-user-threatened-to-behead-her-as-s/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/french-burkini-controversy-was-set-up-by-muslim-activist-family-in-concert-with-television-station/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805701/BBC-rehires-presenter-jailed-two-years-scarring-youth-patio-umbrella.html
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37463929
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
standard.co.uk/news/london/shocking-video-shows-thug-kick-homeless-man-to-the-ground-in-london-a3351226.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805941/Rising-star-Chuka-Umunna-tipped-challenge-Jeremy-Corbyn-election.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html
itv.com/news/2016-09-25/corrie-star-marc-anwar-sacked-over-racist-tweets/
twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/569300099488043008
twitter.com/ukblm/status/773058142133518336
archive.fo/4xfoG
sputniknews.com/us/20160925/1045676952/university-illinois-shooting.html
twitter.com/TheLocalGermany/status/779947038750408704
archive.fo/HRjcP
ungraindesable.the-savoisien.com/public/English_section/Ursula_Haverbeck__-_The_Hooton_Plan_and_the_Migrant_Crisis.pdf
twitter.com/JasonGroves1/status/779971783688585216
twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/779973321635094528
youtu.be/kdaB-6xIJPI?t=97
twitter.com/Torcuil/status/779975639663255552
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.744151
twitter.com/nedsimons/status/779965044524257280
poal.me/wuwuv3
books.google.com/books?id=xv9aAAAAMAAJ&q="the stranger within my gate"&dq="the stranger within my gate"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSkrSEpKrPAhWcF8AKHa7jAC84KBDoAQhDMAg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806243/British-aid-worker-marry-toyboy-Calais-refugee-law-student-fell-love-Calais-Jungle-proposed-just-months.html
twitter.com/labourpress/status/779996300393709569
rt.com/uk/219971-bullshit-jobs-poster-campaign/
poal.me/bkkg9o
paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics/First-Presidential-Debate
archive.is/5yTvD
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035
archive.is/UEXvL
twitter.com/MattChorley/status/780041780016316416
archive.fo/AxhWy
gb.imdb.com/title/tt4263482/
vimeo.com/167529215
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/the-church-of-england-now-has-no-place-for-believers-in-the-trad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Links I was preparing

Corbyn WINS: Full story here
order-order.com/2016/09/24/corbyn-wins/

Twitter user threatened to behead Yvette Cooper
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/yvette-cooper-reveals-twitter-user-threatened-to-behead-her-as-s/

French burkini was a hoax
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/24/french-burkini-controversy-was-set-up-by-muslim-activist-family-in-concert-with-television-station/

BBC hiring nonces
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805701/BBC-rehires-presenter-jailed-two-years-scarring-youth-patio-umbrella.html

Commie doctors lose to the government
bbc.co.uk/news/health-37463929

wew, looks like we've got a lot of NON-ARYANS in this thread

JET

ah sorry lad

The Daily Shoah.

They gave the Vice Jew the Sam Hyde treatment.

The BBC presenter wasn't a nonce, just a violent nig

Book recommendations lads

>Owen Jones fanfiction

Lets education ourselves in some classic British authors and white culture.

'Fascism for the million' by Oswald Mosley

It's ok lad, we're seizing the memes of production

simpler times

100 Days of Sodom; The Marquis de Sade

So many others.

How long can you last?

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

Can't embed as it's already been posted somewhere else.

seconds tbh

Who would've guessed?

I don't blame you tbh. Pic related, me right now after watching that. I can't believe there's a 33 minute long version. But there is.

WAKE ME UP

Reposting from other thread because it's my best contribution to Brit/pol/ in a long time:

I can see the Scots being so cucked as to actually give credence to this sellout, simply because he's a 'firebrand' who opposes the government on certain small, twatty issues.

He'll bring out the 'bankers, the bonuses' and the 'oil wars' big guns and the whole of Scotland will be putty in his greasy little hands. They'll purr with delight every time his serial killer face appears on the telly, firing spittle at some 'pruvuluged Toray' or other. They'll beg the local Muslims to give their daughters 'The Galloway Treatment' in his honour.

Just saw this

It makes me fucking sick to my stomach, they need to fucking die or fuck off

I stopped watching after she blamed chattle slavery and rich people for her problems. I lasted about 3 seconds.

My point was labour is extremely desperate in Scotland, seeing as there are more fucking pandas in Scotland than Labour MP's.
You realise he was kicked out right?
There are more Tory MP's in Scotland than labour lad.

>tfw now that Nigel has gone, UKIP has no-one as eloquent as this single mummy

tbh I agree with 3/4 of those statements

When are people going to realize that this is just another in a long line of muslim invasions of Europe, and that they need to be cast out?

Are any of you lads at the point where you're angry most of the time?

The stuff on wives and homosexuality?
me too

Marion is trash

I dont know why people ignore Marine, the person actually doing shit for the Fag National

Marion wont be in power if they win, Marine will, Marion hasnt done anything for the FN, Marine has

Sick of seeing this bossed eyed single mother trash posted as the saviour of France when it's Marine doing all the work

I was just trying to rustle a few bonnie wee jocks, lad. Also, him becoming popular in a sort of Trump-for-the-islamo-cucks sort of a way isn't that unfathomable given how cucked Britain is atm.

b-b-but she's vaguely attractive

1:07:25 was fucking 10/10

yes
>tfw I have more in common with kebabs than my own countrymen

You're going to have to try a lot harder than that lad.

Marine is doing all the work.
BUT MARION IS SO HOT LAD
That's why she's posted more.

Compared to all the ugly people in politics its not stiff competition lad

it would be better if you just spoke in plain English

They are both good

People post her on here because she's qt.

She's also eloquent, reasonably charismatic and comes across very well both her and Marine are better than anyone in UKIP apart from Nige

I don't like her private life but frankly I wouldn't really care so long as it's not bad for nationalism.

Do you actually speak French, or do you just think she's eloquent?

Marion is also a coal burner. Probably why the divorce happened.

The Scottish are the niggers of the UK, we've known this for some time.

FUCK OFF DEFAMER

Yes hence why I've seen a fair few videos of her on tv. She holds her own in debate against Juppe very well without getting flustered at all in the video I posted before

The pics with the nig obviously weren't her; if they were the French tabloids would have picked them up

Trips CONFIRMED

BANISH THE KIKE

a very long time

what's playing tonight?

Sorry. It is just kind of my fetish that blonde racist women get blacked.

She isnt eloquent, she's actually a fucking shit speaker, and it's one of her biggest problems

She's just blonde haired and slim with a big smile,

She the epitome of whats wrong with women in the 21st century, having children then dumping the father within less than a year

She shouldn't be held as a role model

Checked.
Oh to go back to such sweet sentiment. Although we could just stick all the Poles up there with them and erect a giant wall.

Also great to see how triggered the scots get, it's that weak negro self control.

I sound like a supreme gentleman

But I really cant stand her lads, Marine has done all the work and then Marion comes around and is now held as the face of Nationalism in France, it does my head in

She's a pretty girl, lad. You can be honest.

Shut up, lad. You're really nigging me off.

She's no-one that you'd stop and stare at if you saw her on the street and didn't know who she was.

Tell me I'm not the only person to do this.

I read everything in the voice in my head tbh.

I'll kill you lad.

But nah, you're probably right. Doesn't alter the fact that hot + says fings wot you agree wiv is really attractive.

Never said that she should

She seems pretty good to me tbh

I do it too tbh

RETURN OF THE GALLOWAY

I just can't bring myself to hate that man.

Is there something wrong with me?

Also I'm no homo

Galloway only hates jews because the muslims do and he's trying to get their support, but its still banter when he shoahs them.

Checked and kill yourself as soon as possible please.

simpler memes

Suprised no-one claimed that that whole thing was anti-semitic because of the Jew-Bacon thing

I just think he's funny, tbh. His politics are still retarded.

Yep.

Isn't it tragic how people like Woes end up. If he got some exercise, some decent clothes etc he could have made something of himself. He's got a good manner with people and that's 90% of what it takes to do well in life.

I have been for years tbh, lad. It is punctuated by total despair tbf.

Nah honest lefties are amusing.

It's his own fault. He's had years to get out of NEETdom and make something of himself. How old is he now? smh

Does he really lads?

Thanks lad, I'll watch that later. There are cute grils at the Trump rally that's on right now.

Woes spent 10 years as a NEET

He's in his 30's if you can believe it.

I remember him saying he was 32.

Can you really pretend that modern life in Britain is conducive to genuinely artistic and sensitive sorts doing well? It's a fucking hole that offers intelligent men no outlet and no breathing room.

When an employer says they haven't forgotten about my application does that mean they haven't rejected me lads?

Yes but he gets all these different people on, even ones he disagrees with like Sargon, he's always polite and personable with them, not interrupting like Thunderfoot or being annoying like kikemarez, or coming out with a lot of pretentious crap like some others.

Probably for the time being, but there might be an opening in the future.

Lads why is coffee so much better than tea

Question for you lads.

In our efforts to gain a British nationalist state, do we:
a) Start a new party? I've some ideas on how to form one with a good identity and how to link it to people's circumstances.
b) Infiltrate UKIP? This could be more effective and prevent vote splitting, but we run the risk of never gaining positions of influence or having the party taken over by cucks.

Fucking hell. He seems like a pretty intelligent lad too, what a waste of potential to be in your 30s and still be a NEET living with your father.

It's probably about as conducive to them as any society ever has been. Woes has had years of leisure time to write his novel or do his art or whatever he wants which he wouldn't have had at any other place or time, and he still hasn't accomplished anything.

Lads why is it so much better to be gay

You get HIV and die earlier than actual humans

Because you'll die from grids and won't see the the civil unrest, so no it's worse.

kek did anyone see this?

Because you get to be the 2% of the population responsibly for 75% of the syphilis!

To do well in business you don't have to be some hard science elite. Most of it is just talking to people, sending emails.

But you get to dance at least

Because you'll be among the first to go to the hangin' trees.

Fair enough. Let me rephrase then: do you not see how modern Britain, in spite of its plentiful opportunities, is a spiritual and intellectual void, which is likely to render some of its more aware citizens depressed and isolated?

Lads why is so much better to be gay CIVIC

lads don't let this gay derail the thread

Until everything is said and done and we have a full Brexit without the cucks keeping us in then we can focus on building a nationalist party lad.

Might be better for us if they do succeed in keeping in though, or at least keep freedom of movement or the single market. Because then people will be FUCKING ANGRY. And we can capitalise on that, if we have the structure in place to do so.

It wouldn't honestly. Nationalism can only thrive in a country that has the power to change itself

>>>/civic/

Haven't watched a Trump rally, the crowds are absolutely packed now

But if we succeed in getting out it might pacify the people, which is not good news for nationalism. The people will only want change if they see it as the only way to improve their situation. That said, if Brexit happened and there was still no improvement, we could still capitalise on that, although the press will inevitably bash us for Brexit if it hasn't worked out well for people.

What happened to the protestors and the violent mobs outside them? Still happening, or fixed in some way?

Do you reckon he'll win lads?

Looks like it tbh, but could still go either way

Probably the popular vote but that electoral college thing could be a problem

MAGA happened.

If the next two months go without any upsets, then no. Hillary wins by default if people are feeling relatively safe. If there is a terrorist attack close to election day or Hillary has another public health episode - meaning that nobody can write it off as a one-off bout of pneumonia - then Trump will clinch it. It completely depends on what happens in the run-up.

standard.co.uk/news/london/shocking-video-shows-thug-kick-homeless-man-to-the-ground-in-london-a3351226.html

I'm already seeing improvement lad. UKIP style patriotism is starting to take the position in politics that LibTories dominated it.

The shifting of the overton window has happened, UKIP rhetoric is being spouted by all the broadcast media and pro brexit print media. The amount of cheers on question time for Brexit on Question Time was also evidence. Nationalism finally has a space now to grow and become a fighting force but until Brexit is completely finished this limited space will shrink fast.

I dunno but if Shillary wins after the riots, terrorist attacks and her own collapse, America deserves its collapse.

The jews can still fuck over the people.

In the US it's not a popular vote, you vote for politicians and the politicians vote for the candidate.

I see your point. I suppose if Brexit turns out badly we can blame it on the Tories, hopefully.

Regardless, I still think we should be active in either forming a new party or infiltrating UKIP.

This, Andrew Jackson wanted to change it and reduce presidents to 1 term, but it didn't work out sadly

fucking chimps

they have no fucking souls!!

Tod Verräter! Freiheit für Großbritannien!

WAAAAAAAH FEEL SORRY FOR ME

There are other things to do though. Local associations, clubs and societies can promote English culture, for example.

*Tod den Verrätern

kek

How long will it be before Corbyn's supporters resort to violence if things don't go their way?

Can you tell where the anger stops and the disgust starts? I can't any more..

They won't, these lefty twats are cowards deep down and are only doing it to piss off their parents

Based long hairs

I'm tucking smashed lads

Lads, I just spent the last 90 minutes watching Blair Witch, I need a way to recover my wasted evening. I want a bandwidth refund.

When will long hair and expressive male clothing make a comeback?

I can see your point.

They'll never resort to organized effective violence. They're just too fucking stupid.

When faggots are back in the closet. Men can't show anything but raw masculinity or they will be seen as gay. That's the cost faggotry has on straight men. You can no longer do anything but lift weights and punch people or it's you're seen as gay and done.

They have strength in numbers they don't need to be individually brave.

Not before the Edwardian look makes it's own comeback.

"You can't deny them……….."

You're underestimating propaganda mate. These people would gut their parents if a migrant told them too.

Maybe a couple of them but the vast majority would just sit outside parliament singing John Lennons imagine

Ah, the good old days.

Pretty sure you just need to be more tolerant of homosexuality, lad. Before the 20th century it was assumed everyone was a bit of a poofter. I agree that modern gays have done a lot to stigmatize homosexuality, but NORMAL men can reclaim homosexuality/homosociality. The ultra-degenerate fags will fade away, and their culture is already rotting without their traditional, masculine leadership…

Fuck off Dickie Spencer

I honestly believe we are 6, maybe 12 months away from seeing leftist "political violence" manifest itself, and it'll be hillarious to see it clamped down harshly.

It's a good look, but I much prefer the styles of the late 60s and early 70s.

DIVERSE

No, no, no, Dickie Spencer's homosexuality is far too overt in my opinion. I understand that it's mostly just a sign of the times, but it should be far more understated.

Oh just fuck off…

Don't underestimate a crowd. There is a Canadian MRA bitch who said she got a huge rush when she was a feminist from protesting and throwing shit at people. You take that rush and give them a knife and they will slash and stab.

It's already happening. Remember the Mexicans smashing car windows and assaulting people at Trump rallies? Well now we have anti fa assaulting people who protest for right wing issues. Political violence is here. Don't expect it to be an over night blood bath out of no where, expect it to be a slow build up until it's normal. Like terrorist is becoming in Europe.

Damnit lads. Pretty sure I've got a mouse in the kitchen.

Swear down the one of left served me a plate of khlav kalash last tuesday, was tasting it for days afterwards.

what are you going to do?

LADS!

Look for a non lethal trap or try to chase it out of the house I suppose. I'm not sure.

I was always of the opinion that these plate armours are extremely good-looking (although nothing for every day).

Wise choice.

May have to be a covert operation so my mum doesn't find out. She'll probably freak a bit if I tell her.

I'd be a fool to disagree; this should be the new standard for military portraiture.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON RUFFS! Seriously yearn for a time where personal status correlates to size of ruff. That and fancy hats.

I can't believe this new fascination and serious concern with pepe etc. The world is a farce.

Uni girls are slags tbqf

WEW

check this nutter out

i hate my life

Sorry lad

Anyone else remember when the muscle doctor came to school and made sure our leg and bum muscles were working properly?

No?

You mean the local paedophile?
No lad, sounds like you got abused.

No but I remember penis inspection day in P.E.

I remember when he stuck his fingers up our bums to make sure our prostates were working properly

kek i remember that thread

so funny making that user come to terms that he was raped in the mouth by his school "dentist"

wtf?

They feel weird, tbh
Seem smaller, too

Purple Aki?

I don't understand the controversy.

It's kind of disappointing

Is your girlfriend a goat

DROPPED

a sheep lad get it right

dabbing Jeremy Corbyn

You see defeat, I see a return to greatness.

What would you do for victory, user?

We are going to grow the grass so green soon.

one inch AT LEAST

Slags

THEYRE ALL FRESH OUT OF SCHOOL PISS POOR PINT POURERS THAT ARE TOO DUMB TO GET A REAL JOB BUT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH TO WORK BEHIND A BAR

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805941/Rising-star-Chuka-Umunna-tipped-challenge-Jeremy-Corbyn-election.html

inb4 Jezza gets BLACKED (figuratively)

please save us
save the skinny NEETs

:(

Reported tbh

reported

reported

AhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

F R E S H
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/09/the-worlds-fixated-on-trump-but-hillary-could-drag-us-all-into-a-catastrophic-war-writes-peter-hitch.html
M O R A L I T Y

Fucking miscegenation man

marine was qt once, far more qt actually now she is a mummy though

IS OBUMBOY GOING TO APOLOGISE TO THE PUBLIC ESPECIALLY HISPANICS AND MAKE THE MSM DO THE SAME NOW WE KNOW THE WASHINGTON SHOOTER WAS A TURKROACH TERROR IMMIGRANT?

Corrie star Marc Anwar reportedly 'sacked over racist tweets'
…A RACIST PAKI? ARE THEY SURE?!?
itv.com/news/2016-09-25/corrie-star-marc-anwar-sacked-over-racist-tweets/

Projecting there Hitchens?

Unsurprising that Hitchens dislikes anyone who actually does anything though

They're already trying to claim he's Christian, though. Based on completely unconfirmed personal accounts on plebbit, even.

That's a lot of projection, Petey. Not everyone is a defeatist cuck like you longing for a strong Britannia that you can tear down in your weekly Sunday columns while having tea and debating socialist and Jacobin louts in the local coffee house.

Unsurprising. Pajeets and Khans hate each other.

Norwegian nigger
Are we sure this ain't a troll?

twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/569300099488043008

Seems like a legit account judging from the posting history, but no verification past "lel you'll just have to take my word for it even though I'm not revealing how accurate this it".

JACKANORY TIME

Climate crisis is a racist crisis. Cut emissions. Open borders.
twitter.com/ukblm/status/773058142133518336

JUST

Corbyn supporters hail their 'modern messiah'
archive.fo/4xfoG

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, lefties?

Can I be honest, lads? I think the Paki and nigger hate in this thread is insane. Pakis are mostly decent people, you shouldn't be so hard on them and focus on the Jew instead.

wew lad

SHOOTING AT UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS. SHOOTER AT LARGE
sputniknews.com/us/20160925/1045676952/university-illinois-shooting.html
….FUCKING MENTALLY ILL NORWEGIAN HISPANICS ARE CRAZY

Oy Ahmed!
That's the finest looking shitpost I've seen today
B8/10
…better than even your clock
Fancy taking a screenshot of it and popping up to the White House so we can shitpost together?
America needs more shitposters like you!

t. President Barack Obattybhoy

Germany, pls stop…

WEW
'Europe needs deals to send migrants home', MerkeK tells Vienna
twitter.com/TheLocalGermany/status/779947038750408704

Just how much more can Germany take?

Not much more before you finally invoke article 50.

Woman, 26, 'abducted and raped by a gang of six migrants from Iraq, Syria and Bahrain after her drink was spiked'

archive.fo/HRjcP

I'm pleasantly surprised that there actually was a demonstration. Then again, Sunderland was one of the first few major cities to clearly vote Leave.

Worth reading
ungraindesable.the-savoisien.com/public/English_section/Ursula_Haverbeck__-_The_Hooton_Plan_and_the_Migrant_Crisis.pdf

Some people on Brit/pol/ know very very little about the ongoing war against German and Germany by Jews

I must admit, the problems of Germans are low on my priority list

i fully support jetposting

Is it wrong I want to know more about the woman?

Obviously I'm for stringing up these xenos but I can't help but feel the accusations of "drink spiking" from women are always exaggerated. If you listened to them you'd think guys were spiking birds drinks constantly up and down the country.

twitter.com/JasonGroves1/status/779971783688585216

based stalinist shadow chancellor

tbh it'll be both of them, women absolved of any sexual responsibility and Pakis being savages unable to control their sexual urges.

It's been well noted that when sex becomes as free and easy as it has done today, society collapses.

twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/779973321635094528

I don't think it'd take much because the left use envy in their emotional rhetoric, the main emotion people would kill you over. Fortunately, they're also weaklings.

this tbh

He's such a cunt.

*driven.

God we Americans are ruining this great language.

Their problems become our problems
…but I understand this Jewish way of thinking
I understand you wish to…
KEEP IT LOCAL. KEEP IT TRIBAL
youtu.be/kdaB-6xIJPI?t=97

Are we bullying yanks today?

lel
twitter.com/Torcuil/status/779975639663255552

A photo of the Christian 'Hispanic' shooter from Washington State, Turkey

"aryanist" detected

oh so he was gay

Russia guilty of prolonging war in Syria, U.K. foreign minister Doris Johnson says
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.744151

WOULD THAT BE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LETTING THE ISIS PUPPETS OF ISRAEL AND YOUR TURKISH BRETHREN WIN, YOU FAT FUCKING CUNT? I HOPE SOMEONE JOE COCKS YOU AND I HOPE THAT IT WILL BE AN ISIS FIGHTER WITH A TURKISH FATHER AND AN ISRAELI MOTHER, YOU DIRTY TURKROACH

Syria's such a fucking mess tbhq we should just leave them to chimping out in the desert.

Watch the video you plum
'Tribal' is a term used by Jews

They literally call themselves 'The Tribe'

Just visit a Jewish area and find out

"Is he a member of the tribe?" is a term you will hear (((them))) use often

Paki woman on Sunday politics whinging about islamaphobia when asked how muslims can integrate into British society.

That just says it all doesn't it, submit to islam kuffar we will not change.

(((We))) along with the Israelis and the US started all this shit because…

REMOVE ASSAD

You should fucking know this

I do know, but it's like sticking your dick in a hornets nest.

Did Kipling actually write "The Stranger"? I can't find it anywhere other than on alt-right meme sites, the earliest I've traced it back to is 1949

Best fiction I know of is Bernard Cornwell. It's not particularly written as red pilled, but it's about things that just are inherently pleasing to the red pilled.

LEL
twitter.com/nedsimons/status/779965044524257280

That wasn't sunday politics

That was lefty wankfest sandwich show between Marr and Neil.

I don't know why it exists

sure, they're not lefties, but I think they're actually something worse

This jewess on SP sounds like she's speaking through a walkie talkie whilst in a tunnel 30 feet underground

Poll on corby result

poal.me/wuwuv3

Found one that might be from 1915

books.google.com/books?id=xv9aAAAAMAAJ&q="the stranger within my gate"&dq="the stranger within my gate"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSkrSEpKrPAhWcF8AKHa7jAC84KBDoAQhDMAg

Why aren't poals loading for me? all I get is nip

Salamalaikum dear friends,,
After long membership in this wonderful group and very hard consideration, I have decided to convert to Islam, the one true faith and follow the guidance of prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). I know this choice might come to a surprise to many people here, but I feel in my heart it is the right choice. I will begin studying the Qur'an to better learn the message of Allah, the merciful.
I will not be coming back to Brit/pol/ so this is the last you will hear from me.
Allah bless you all.

I can't decide what I want to happen with Corbyn.

On the one hand, keeping him around will hamstring Labour's election chances and he's pretty good at trolling his own MPs. But on the other hand, he's building up such a loud and obnoxious fanbase that I just want him to get annihilated so they'll shut up about him.

I'm sorry to hear that lad, try another browser

Wrong trip.

Lads
if Corbycakes lot are really so antisemitic, would him getting into power really be the worst thing ever?
Once all the kikes have fucked off, surely there's far less pushing for mass immigration overall?
I'm not saying vote for him, just like, could it potentially turn out alright if it does happen?

its ok lad

Have you been to church this morning?

Pretty based sermon from the priest tbh. Talking about how the ancient Jews were corrupted by their degeneracy and love of wealth

The only guarantee would be that we would finally leave the middle east but the social ramifications will be enormous inside the country

I'm too ill today lad. Sounds like you have a p cool priest.

How the fuck has he not been embroiled in a hate speech trial?

That's pretty anti-Semitic, lad

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806243/British-aid-worker-marry-toyboy-Calais-refugee-law-student-fell-love-Calais-Jungle-proposed-just-months.html

wow I'm so happy for them!!! :^)

she's like the arty mum of your mate that you hated as a lad

Nah I've been throwing up into the toilet, last night was a mess

I look forward to the honour killing.

Comments are empty, get in there lads

wtf I love miscegenation now. I just hope he kills her instead of making her a single mummy.

No, you don't let Stalin in to kill the kikes because he won't just stop there.

She's too old to be able to conceive a kid

screencap please

She reminds me of my mother in law ;__;

WEW

i'm going to make a google alert for her name. Pretty sure she'll end up in the news in the next few years

FTFY
Thanks to the miricales of modern medical science she could probably plop out plenty of little autists.

If that's the case then there is no way he's staying with her. She's obviously being used either way.

Females are so delusional lads. How could she possibly think he actually loves her?
It's fucking embarrassing. Middle aged women and young brown people who just want citizenship probably make up about 90% of the interracial couples I've ever seen tbh

Fat and over the hill white women probably make up the majority of white non-white interracial couples tbh.

make sure to include her new arab surnmae

probably spent all her time travelling the world, exploring herself, helping dindus and getting fuckked then realised she was hitting the wall

The comments are golden

twitter.com/labourpress/status/779996300393709569

the Jo Cox Women in Leadership Programme

TOPKEK

TOP LAD

wew

They are smaller.

No, we're just the ones who have to suffer it because you cunts can't stop voting for it

which one is Matthew

The closer you get to anything of Soros the worse it gets.

Did you watch it later?

This.

Anyone know what the figure for London is?

==REMINDER THAT LOCAL POLITICS ISN'T JUST A MEME. ITS A WINNING STRATEGY==.

Just heard Labour MPs terrified on The Daily Politics of how they're going to perform in local elections. All they talk about is what a shit brand Corbyn is on the doorstep, and how much they fear being trounced by the people's army fishing for local voters.

We can't count on Diane James to carry us to victory nationally. This is our way for nationalists to wedge our foot in the door swung open by Brexit.

I thought the French weren;t allowed to make that sort of data because of their laws and in London its around 35-40%.

They're not but they have figures for how many babies are tested for sickle cell disease, which is exclusively non-whites

Chukka was on talking about immigration lads.

This is worrying, a Corbyn lead anti-immigration Labour party is dangerous for UKIP

It's ok lad, they are dying

Maajid Nawaz is on LBC discussing the US Presidential Debates if anyone feels like calling in.

No lad this is good, UKIP was never meant to get a parliamentary majority, its like a massive pressure group, we're pressuring the main 2 parties to actually tackle issues now, but knowing labour and the tories it'll just be polish people they talk about,

Did Owen Jones get cucked?

Can gays be cucked?

but if corbyn goes anti immigration wont that lose a lot of his core supporters who are open borders, refugees welcome types.

KEEP ON GOING

It would but potential patriotic labour voters might go back to them and UKIP is left with no voter base

not to mention the muslim block vote

They've been too let down by labour over the years imo

I don't think they would, I could get a former tory going back, but the labour voters have been fucked over way too much to go back imo.

I disagree tbh.

Even if Labour did make a credible pledge to reduce immigration UKIP is far too close to the Tories and Thatcher on economics to make a sacrifice by allying with Corbyn. Assuming by act of God Farage was completely cured of economic liberalism and began to pay compliments to Corbyn rather than the May government his party would begin stabbing him immediately. Carswell's jaw would drop even lower than it has already.

Cuckbyn will NEVER go against immigration

Who said anything about allying, I'm saying think of UKIP like a big pressure group, see how many tory policies recently have basically been the UKIP manifesto.

wft Lyons the Royal Seal used to mean something

Why even fucking bother lyons.

Probably best off going to M&S and not being a nigger who'll make do with inferior produce

did Jo Cox ever lead anything?

She led a constituency surgery.

still bought them tbh

don't shame me

S A C R I L E G E

Every time. smh, fatties need to be purged

These guys talk like they are snipers but really they are using a sawn-off

Your missing my point which is that unlike the BNP, given the choice between using its platform to criticise Corbyn on economic policies and May on immigration, UKIP is more inclined to focus its election campaign on the former.

Due to its ideological roots in Thatcherism and internal pressure on the new leader to move away from Farage-style campaigning to more of a Vote Leave/Carswell electoral strategy, UKIP will always place much less pressure on a Conservative party that negotiates a pro-immigration Brexit than a fantasy anti-immigration Corbyn led Labour party.

I'm still a bit drunk lads

Morgan?

I wish

beginning to miss him too tbh

I see what you mean now lad.

We didn't deserve him lad.

He was great

​‘Bullsh*t jobs’: Guerrilla posters welcome commuters back to work
rt.com/uk/219971-bullshit-jobs-poster-campaign/

Miliband; a 4 syllable word too big for little minds.

poal.me/bkkg9o
poal.me/bkkg9o
poal.me/bkkg9o
poal.me/bkkg9o

IMPORTANT POLL

Oy vey

they're kind of right

This guy sounds like a creep, quoting dostoevsky and giggling.

Can't believe NA and Poles teamed up to btfo Brit/pol/ lmao

Who/Nazi/here?

Who /anxious about the debate tomorrow/ here?

Are you staying up for it?

It's actually on Tuesday at 2am, I'm debating whether to watch it or not as I've got to be up at 5am on Tuesday.

I'm hoping it goes well for trump I'm not going to stay up for it though.

I dislike trump tbh

but what's the alternative?

When she spends over a week with her entire schedule filled with scheming over what Trump's weaknesses are and practicing exploiting them on a sparring partner, you have to hope Trump is on form.

I don't doubt he can do it but the stakes are high.

Why?

She'll just call him a racist tbh

Communism

Because he's a Hitchens-tier contrarian faggot

How did you become a daftie?

He acts rude and is rather vulgar which to me makes him appear not as intelligent as we know he is.

I meant the previous poster not Trump, to clarify

I agree in all honesty. Nevertheless I think he is MAGA for moving things in the right direction. Nationalism-wise America is ten to twenty years behind everybody else smdh

They'd have done so long ago if they could find any.

This.
paddypower.com/bet/other-politics/us-politics/First-Presidential-Debate

Nah I have to be up and out by 7:30am the next day.

I'll probably bring headphones with me so I can watch it when I have time.

My only problem with Trump is how he's constantly after the Iranians, it should be hammering the Saudis harder…

It's good that he's building up a mental picture of what the country would be like without muslim immigration, in the minds of people who would previously never considered it.

That's the point lad

The Israelis are untouchable, and I have more of a problem with Muds as they are constantly blowing themselves up.

donald is pro kike lad. he will do fuck all.

No they aren't, also you don't just say well the kikes are bad but we can't do anything so no point trying.

I didn't say the kikes are bad…

Well then fuck off, we aren't kike apologists here

I'm not a kike apologist either.

Revives "American First" as his slogan, wants to improve Russo-Western relations… and pledges to put more ground troops in Iraq and Syria.

Think he stitched together a Frankenstein's monster using his foreign policy advisers tbh.

See this ? You kinda are

I'm neutral towards them.

JIDF leave

You're both dafties and weirdos.

I'm NEUTRAL, how does that make me JIDF? Fucking retard.

Lads my mate got arrested for drink driving last night

I hope he stops being a degenerate and quits drinking.

he's a bloody idiot

Why was he driving a drink?

Well maybe he shouldn't have driven drunk then.

why tbh

It happens, if he wasn't massively over the legal limit he'll get a small fine and a ban. The real "punishment" is what it will do to your car insurance cost. What should be more annoying is if you're police or have your forces card they just let you go.

good

Lesbians share their tips on motherhood as research reveals same-sex couples make the BEST parents
archive.is/5yTvD

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU DON'T SEE DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ AS SOME SUPERNATURAL EVIL FORCE ERGO YOU'RE A SHILL

The whole problem of mass migration has been pushed by them, degeneracy wouldn't be half the problem it was if not for them. Nearly all the Islamic terrorism has cause by Israel.

Got a nice sugary cup of tea with a kit kat lads

Wtf, Bruces.

AHHHH I DIDNT MEAN TO REPLY TO YOU SA, I JUST CLICKED ON YOUR NAME SO THE QUICK REPLY BOX WOULD APPEAR SO I DIDNT HAVE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY UP TO THE TOP TO ENTER MY COMFY POST

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035

Subhuman tbh

Men are redundant, lad.
Didn't you hear?
What value could we possibly have in parenting
We're just so angry all the time for no reason
Why are we so angry?
I mean we have it so easy

Teenagers out

Just 1 teaspoon lad

I need to feel something sweet tbh

Fat ass

Anyone actually going to stay up for the debate?

probably
what time is it?

Not a teenager

Yanks out

02:00

Last time I checked Merkel/Sarkozy/Blair weren't kikes.
I smell bullshit. If Israel didn't exist those mudbags would still be blowing themselves up over here.

sky said it was 11

I dont think I can miss it, spent the past year watching his rallies and following the hype

This is gonna be amazing

2am on Monday.

2am tuesday

I'll make sure I get a good rest the day before so I can.

Might as well take advantage of being a student

WEW

i probably wont watch tbh.

Sarkozy is a the epitome of a kike

tfw not larping in the balkans

Sarkozy was raised Catholic…

They all have communist leaning origins however

No denying that.

The blood god invented blairism from scratch lad, don't let him hear you say that.

And who created communism?

He's airport security so I can't imagine he'll keep his job

That article was so unspecific as to the key detail of what the study's "good parent measurement" was, it goes without saying its probably something rediuclous.

But lets assume they chose somewhat objective indicators of good parenting. Why is it pseudoscience to measure directly between two ethnic groups without eliminating socio-economic factors, but measuring directly between a subset of lesbians who have children and straight parents is not? Where are single parents in this study, considering people sceptical of the impact of same-sex parenting are equally if not more sceptical of the impact of divorce?

Checked and afraid not, if he was a muslim with links to terrorism however they'd happily sign him on as airport security like they did in France. In fact that's probably who will replace him.

At the end of the day… Who would you rather live next to?
OR

WHO'S MORE OF A THREAT? I know who.

Neither.

it seems like it was defined by how 'open minded' the kids are

Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels… Both Germans, what's the point?

How much drugs do you think they're going to pump into Clinton for the debate, because she needs to stand up for hours.

Is there anything that has killed white people more than GERMans lads?

Economic illiterates rooted in the same pathology

Yes lad. And it's also true that Germans called Yigael Gluckstein and Isaac Blank founded Britain's leading communist parties. Just like it was the Germans Jack Straw, Barbara Roche and Peter Mandelson who pushed mass immigration under New Labour. And the Germans Anthony Lester and Jim Rose who set up Britain's first anti-racist think tank.

Engels was German

Being GERMan isn't just a race it's an ideology

GERMans are the biggest cancer the west has ever faced one that if we are luckily will be purged within our lifetimes

lads…

I can't help but wonder if she has a team of makeup artists travelling with her to stop her looking like a corpse.

Bet they get heavily vetted and searched for devices too.

Why does he call himself bully destroyer yet always bullies me

i love you, lad
i'm the best friend you have

But he was German. I'm failing to see what's funny.

Why the fuck does Corbyn have a "cult of personality"?

He's the most bland fucking safe candidate around and yet lefties still parade him around as if he's something new and different?

Let them, lad, they're clueless and it'll come round to bite them on the arse in due time.

You're funny because you're either trolling or completely naive Mr "Im not a kike apologist"

Because he's not a Blairite and hes a communist, Both Oily and Jezza are unelectable, not safe at all lad.

Fucking explain it to me then, oh enlightened one.

because he's not a blairite and they want to get more militant like in the 80s

Meant to reply to

Was that gentleman being sarcastic?

The other leader of socialism in Germany was another Jew, Ferdinand Lassalle

Lad he's 100% genuine.

tfw I guessed which part you meant correctly

WOW, MY EYES ARE TRULY OPEN NOW. (they're not)

thanks for clearing that up lad. totally didn't think you were being sarcastic (i did).

W-why lad?

Come on lad.

Fuck off tranny.

Fuck off Tranny.

Rewind back a second.

You said Merkel/Sarkozy/Blair aren't kikes which is correct (well apart from sarkozy)

You agreed however they have communist origins

And I tell you communism has kike origins here

So to connect the dots for you, they may not be kikes but they are fully signed up members to a kike ideology

Why do you think I'm a tranny, lad?

Lads where do you get your torrents from now Kickasstorrents got shut it down?

Just filter the spacker, lad.

Because Twitter is a private company that enforces whatever rules they want, and thus keep denying and restricting my access to their API while I keep myself to their rate limits.

Yids (kikes is a fat yank term) created communism because they themselves were deracinated. The Jews are what we will be if the current crisis overcomes us smdh

archive.is/UEXvL

Are there ever situations where you'd side with a muslim over an Englishman?

White makes right in my book lad

Ok satan

No sympathy tbh

I have no sympathy for him, as he's probably one of these poz types who have advocated for multiculturalism his whole life, spat on the working classes, voted in those who were damaging our cultural identity the most. Now he's feeling what diversity truly is.

The ideology stands without Jews either way…

looks that way to me

What do you mean? That Communism is viable?

I wish ill on both of them

What are Marine Le Pen's chances of becoming president and saving me from the jihadis lads?

What? To live there?

For a year, yeah.

Sarkozy will probably win knowing the cucky french

Not even meming, even though everyone hates him I bet he'll win

You should pack a bomb proof suit tbh

My girlfriend wants to take me to her family's house in the south of France next summer.

Worried about the diversity knockin about tbh

Will the republicans even pick him as their candidate?

With or without the jews there's always going to be communism.

Sarkozy has no chance at all; he won't even get the centre right nomination. It will probably be juppe and he will probably beat Le Pen second round if it continues as now. Her best chance of winning is if somehow she's up against Sarkozy or unlikely Hollande in the second round.

You'll be alright outside of the big cities

So long as there is any form of economic illiteracy there will be Marxist shit. Whether you call it socialism, Marxism, National Socialism whatever fam

Isn't everything irredeemably fucked?

Within one year we went from Brexit being inconceivable to voting nationwide to leave the EU. We're living it so progress seems slow but people 300 years from now will remark at how rapidly everything got so based.

Lad you need to do more research on this.

tl;dr because I can't be arsed, most of the heads of the communist party in Russia were jews. Communism failed obviously so they've chosen a different route of making the "working underclass" the "ethnic underclass"

The French voting system fucks them over tbh, even though they're the most popular party

What is the French voting system like anyway, is it not FPTP?

No he's right. Kim Jong Un isn't a Jew nor are most adherents to communism. The important thing to realise was that communist Jews are racial not religious. To say "hurrr jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz" is to oversimplify the matter and thus weaken our own immunisation of our country to the red pestilence tbh

For Presidential the first round has all the candidatesand the top two of them go on to a second round where the entire country gets a binary choice. Bring back le roi tbh

That sounds like aids tbh.

Shame that Nige has to dissociate himself from the FN for local political reasons tbh. A bit depressing to think that the FN are hardly that far right as a party and yet they're still much better than UKIP.

But surely they have parliamentary elections which could lead to NF storming through and changing things?

Yup they're more leftist.

They aren't libertarian cucks like UKIP, but I meant on things that matter tbh.

I think they work in a similar manner tbh

Their whole system is rigged smdh

who else is causing mischief?

twitter.com/MattChorley/status/780041780016316416

BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM MAN

If that's you in the picture, you are such a cheeky little lad.

From Brexit to Trump to Putin, it is the scourge of crude nationalism that must be challenged
archive.fo/AxhWy

(((COHEN)))

Watched this film last night: gb.imdb.com/title/tt4263482/ The Witch (2015)

Score is only 6.7 but it's much better than that

By the time we achieve victory every Jew will be dead

No, we just don't like them and don't want them here

Makes sense

Simple solution:
1:Purchase two silver bars and a pack of bacon
2:Obtain a small arc welder
3:Put on metalworking gloves and welding gear
4:Use arc welder to make a simple silver cross out of the bars
5:Wrap bacon around makeshift crucifix
6:Work out how to get it past airport security
7:You are now protected against werewolves, Muslims and vampires

A flewless plan.

are they rich? is she hot?

Yes

Thanks SA, praise from you means a lot.

Just say it's for an art exhibition.

better risk it then

Aye lad. It breaks many conventions of horror films and so alot of cunts are upset by it.

JUDEN

Might give it a watch then, breaks conventions in what way, explain wityhout spoiling too much?

Are you going to fucking tell me the earth is round, fucking prove it cunt.

It's more of a terror film in that it builds suspense and isn't ham fisted with the spooki dookies. It even has you questioning whether or not the whole thing even is rooted in the supernatural.

People who like slashers and jump scares (90% of the modern horror audience) won't like it though smdh

1:Get in car
2:Drive to seaside
3:Look at sea
4:Observe how you can't see the horizon, because of the curvature of the Earth
5:For added proof, wait until a boat appears over the horizon

Sounds decent, I'll watch it tonight. with the lights out

That's because the earth is a disc, not a perfectly flat circle.

That sounds scary mate
1:Pull down trousers
2:Wear nappy
3:Replace trousers
4:Watch in safety - even if you pee yourself in fear, it won't be too bad.

Some fake picture made by the government to make you believe its round, have you ever been to space mate?

I'm ruined for horror really, watch too much of the stuff, does nothing to me anymore.

#StayWoke nigga

Why has no-one ever gone to the edge?

Because when you get to the edge, you simply walk onto the side of the disc, there is no end, you just go onto the other side.

Because gravity makes them steer to the rotation of the disc

DUH

That's not how disks work lad, you're thinking of a sphere

No, he's just being retarded for "fun."

If the Earth is flat why can't I set up a pylon in Australia and another in Britain then send a radio message straight to them? Instead I have to build a sequence of pylons to account for the curvature of the Earth.

The disc has curved edges, it isn't perfectly flat.

Companies purposefully adding this fault to keep the truth behind closed doors lad.

How does building thirty pylons make things better for a company than two?

It's all about the small local victories lads.

You're shitposting on Brit/pol/ when this muscle god walks into your room and does this.

What do you do?

Steal the only working self checkout out from under him.

Are you a fag lad?

What a shit beard, faggot!

w e w

SA!

Important Question!

Are you keeping it local?

Imagine how much better life was for boomer generation

How?

They knew not the pleasures of CIVIC and curry night down at the 'spoons.

A boyfriend like this.

Do you think they care that they've trashed the joint?
Doubt it tbh

oh, who wants to hear a funny story

100% would enrich

I think that sums up whats wrong with the boomer generation right there.

CHINA, INDIA AND JAPAN

you can buy it back off the bank with a mortgage from the bank.

Isn't it strange how an object created say 100 years ago, perhaps over the course of a few weeks provides some bankers with a perpetual income?

Looks like the bully destroyer has been destroyed.

Cry harder.

He should inherit it freely but his mum and dad are being beasts about it

i'd put him in the steiner recliner and tell mummy to call the law

>not even one second in and I want to turn it off because he's such an annoying cunt
That's got to be a new record.

all I've done was be good to you why treat me this way
rrreeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't forget that the state will bully him anyway.

If the house isn't in a shit area or made of stick or something, there'll be a 40% inheritance tax. Being pathetic, bully destroyer won't have the money to pay for it, so he'll have to sell the house and give almost half to the state.

Remember bully destroyer. We are the state. There's no where to run.

Medieval Europe was racially homogenous

WE WUZ DRAGANZ

Because I can.

imperium tbh

I got bully dubs.

Check em for me.

(checked)

ok ;)

Cheers mate, you're actually not so bad after all.

You can found the bully crew with me.

We'll bully Brit/pol/ together.

*tips*

No more imperium posting, please. Same with dromedaries.

Imagine what the workplace will be like in a couple of decades. Imagine being a 50 year old man and having to go on compulsory companywide diversity training once per month. You will have to learn to pray like a muslim and have to climb aboard a slave ship and like in one of the bunks.

The bully will go away if we ignore him lads

LOCAL POLITICS HAVE GONE TOO FAR

Lad, I've been here for years.

I'm never going to go away.

I just normally bully from the shadows, sans name.

He only bullies because his Mummy didn't love him enough

BULLIES OUT
REEEEEEEEE

Is that Uncle Nick?

It's the only way he can feel like a man

CREWSAYDA KANGZ

wtf I love game of thrones now

>There are people not in the British National Party

No, actually I had a pretty good childhood.

No.

No. I feel like a man all the time. I just enjoy bullying you lads.

yup

That Saint wasn't black. The Medieval's also fell into the same trap many people today still fall into by thinking Africa is or ever was a nigger continent. Saint Maurice was Egyptian before they were raped by Arabs. Chap would have looked like a Greek or Sicilian at worst.

UKIP killed them lad

BNP Youth is where NA sprang from tbh

REALLY BECAUSE I THOUGH NA SPRANG FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL THEY ARE SO SCARY AND FEARSOME RAAAAAAA

tbh I'm kind of thinking the muslims are right about alcohol

smh, what a dafty

ANOTHER BNP DAFTY

LOOKS LIKE AN ODDBOD AND A LONER TOO

Lads some qt girl gave me her number last night. The problem is, she has brown eyes. Should I go for a guaranteed bonk anyway?

btw it's my third week

No be moral

Shut the fuck up >(1) nigger

You can have a pint of beer or two without turning into a complete dickhead. A lot of fellow Brits feel like it's an obligation though.

Are we playing that CK2 game?

Who thinks that putting a totenkopf on a flag and shouting down a loudspeaker is going to accomplish anything?

That sounds more like a poorly organised piss up.

I don't, I believe in the War of the Roses.

Good at scaring people away.

tbh I go down to the bar and have one maybe two after work, but these guys get absolutely trashed every night. I don't know how firstly they afford it, and secondly aren't fucking dead.

No. Go to the fucking gym you spergs. Right now there is some Anglo-Saxon girl being groped by a third world tramp from Pakistan being urged on by his 52 smelly brothers and you want to sit on your arse and play computer games. Fucking revolting.

Sounds like a classic attempt to escape their bitter lives.

This songs stuck in my head tbh

On the other hand you're here funposting and doing nothing.

Miliband is 3 syllables you spacka

Haha, okay mate.

Do any of you lads know what's up with 4chan and the 'I have to say I'm sorry' tweet?

Don't know don't care they can keep their stale content.

You've done fuck all concerning pakis you wastes of space

Apart from I'm not in NA.

THIS IS THE TYPE THAT DOESN'T WHAT THE ANGLO TO BE FASCIST, BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE WILL SUCCEED

Any action against pakis or any other minority would just backfire and strengthen their hand.

Sorry fam thought you were triggered by the manipulation of the NA sticker

vimeo.com/167529215

No lad, i know they're cringy jerrycucks

i just think every user here should work out more.

And? One Paedo hunt? Trust me lad; I know NA don't do anything to oppose pakis it's why I left

prove it lad

What was it like lad?

That pictures a goldmine for reaction images tbh

Not much happens but the upside is we get to piss on kids

Nothing ever got done fam, just a shitty demo once a month and larping about being based Germanic

Roast chicken, peas, carrots and some roasted new potatoes with mint butter. All washed down with a nice glass of Rosé .
Could you think of a better Sunday dinner?

daftie

Yorkshire puds

Ordering myself some take-out food, not sure what to get yet. Any ideas? I don't like curry or any of that shite, the only civic food I like is Chinese.

Beef > Chicken

Go down to a carvery

roast parsnips lad but that does sound lush, never had mint butter

Toad in the hole tbh

On my own? I can't be bothered lad. I'm just in for a lazy Sunday, I was meant to go to Church this morning but I was so tired I spent it in bed.

Carvary roast potatoes are abominable lad

My mummy cooks them with a special recipe which make all other taste disgusting

The Church of England now has no place for believers in the traditional family

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/23/the-church-of-england-now-has-no-place-for-believers-in-the-trad/

I had those yesterday, I confess they do make everything better. Alas I do try to watch my carbs these days.

I don't really trust take aways, if I'm drunk I'll have a burger I guess but I don't get drunk often. Maybe go down your local pub and have a nice meal there?

You can't trust either to be what they say, especially beef.

I do love some parsnips, especially honey roasted. Mint butter is nice, it's only got the tiniest taste of mint, not too much.

Marks had that or a red available when I was in, I find red very heavy with a meal.

Doesnt that belong on leftypol?

WEW

How new r u

Do you lads ever drink port?

Can't say I'm surprised

It should tbh

I completely agree, I am progressing from the CoE to Orthodoxy because they've became so utterly pozzed. Tired of sermons about having to accept people of all faiths and help those who can't help themselves, but no mention of our own people, it's always Syrian refugees who are the focus.

The couple of take-aways near where I live are very good. I just, can't be arsed to cook for myself today, plus the local pub is really shit tier, and I don't drink either.

I know, I know. It's not traditional with chicken but they didn't have any white left when I was in. Rather like the country in general these days.

x-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There have been too many forced jerrycuck OP's lately, tbf.

lolsorandumb

you do make me laugh

God is dead. Now it's time for Europe to transcend both Christian slave morality and hedonism t. Nietzsche

Nothing wrong with going the pub for good and a non-alcoholic beverage. Pubs should be placed for "local" communities to gather. If the foods shit though don't bother. What kind of local takeaways are we talking here, chinese and generic fast food? I honestly can't advocate fast food health wise, they are all rather bad for you these days.

The only thing stopping fascism from being left wing is embracement of capitalist economics

Facism is a 'big centralised government' thing though isnt it?

MFW I wasnt even trying to bait people

Yeah the pub has shit tier food. For take-away I don't know yet lad, I was hoping for suggestions and would decide from there.

Food only became a big thing in pubs since drink driving was banned, smoking was banned, and booze was taxed to death. They have to make money somehow.

dropped

It's jerry cuckery through the back door NA larper.

wtf i hate god now

I don't mind, some pubs do lovely food.

Pizza with a salad then.

filtered

Your gonna have nothing left to read if you keep filtering people.

Go wank to your cuck porn larper.

You're right fascism is very much on the left. Many of Mosley's ideas were fucking half baked and thoroughly left

Tbh Hitler was basically a guy who whipped up tonnes of socialist lefties, started a mass movement against the rich, then once he got elected went "Lol noobs, i'm establishment now."

At least that's what the history books seem to portray.

>implying I actually filter people and don't just say it to get a rise out of people

That's the problem with NA, always full of salt.

Not in NA lad

NEW

Even the revisionist histories portray this. I left NA because I thought calling themselves National Socialist was ironic to piss of lefties . . . it wasn't.

hidler was le lefty:DD

The left don't like competition. Stalin beat up and murdered Trotsky. Does that make Stalin anti-Communist?

tbh Hitler saw the doctrine of marxism as the most dangerous thing to mankind so the socialism in national socialism isn't the marxist socialism we see everywhere else

Someone make a non-fascist thread

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Duplicate threads made without good cause (d/c) will be reported and deleted.

The OP makes no difference tbh. Not worth splitting over

>live in small comfy scottish town tbh it's a shithole, but my comfy shithole
>they get a single ticket to my town, then after they ask the driver if that ticket can be used to go to multiple stops. when they learnt that no, a single ticket is used for a single journey, they changed it for a rover ticket. driver was nice enough to do this and not tell them to fuck off. one of them asked if they could pay with card ffs tbh then paid for the £3.75 ticket with a £20
>behind me are a group of 6 Londoners, 4 women and 2 'men' read: beta cucks
>lesbos ask "is this Kinloch" in their semen gargelling accent who the fuck gets off a bus not knowing where they are despite a huge sign in front of them saying "welome to the Kinloch"
this is the price of not keeping it local lads

NEW

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You)

(You

How was the socialist part not socialist?

Yes it is the same socialism whether Hitler intendedit or not. Hitler was of the "Fascism in one country" school or "National Socialism". Only difference? The racial aspect.

Its odd because if you go on leftypol they will completely sperg out if you say that fascism is left wing.
If you go on pol and say that people will disagree strongly too.

But if you look at any fascist society with an open mind it clearly is left wing.
You have the unification of top level business with huge overbearing government. Which serves as a centralized power to redistribute wealth through government programs in return for conformity.

I like you.

OP confirmed for shitposter

Would our kids look white enough?

I'm just copying what you say when you make threads :)

Tbh I don't care how many thread there are, the Ginnie/fascist/Harris ones generally die naturally

A little girl went away from her mates to follow me on her scooter for about 20 seconds when I was out with my dog. Then she rode in front, turned round and smiled at me as she went back. What does it mean lads?

So local it's inside your head now…

Doesn't get more local than that.

She wanted your dog's cock.

If I was British which party should I hypothetically join?

none, party allegiance is a cancer on democracy