Race Mixing

How do we combat race mixing?

The propaganda is everywhere. Multiple major TV shows have the black male, white female couple. I see interracial children in ads all the goddamn time.

It's not just the stereotypical white trash, fat white woman hooking up with blacks anymore. I live in a college town and I swear I see at least one white girl out with a black guy every time I go out. And this town is close to 90% white! I know of two girls who have black boyfriends here and even saw a few in the small town I lived in before I moved here. And these are attractive girls.

This shit is infuriating and revolting me to the core. White women need to be ostracized or punished in some way for hooking up with nigs, but what can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanBdMORJj?channel=talk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
ideas.repec.org/p/nbr/nberwo/14192.html
emedicine.medscape.com/article/805546-overview#showall
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1349500/
archive.is/LgI6Z
archive.is/gTHr
archive.is/lCSux
archive.is/7n3dZ
archive.is/5f4Jf
archive.is/yK2i3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_Science_on_Intelligence
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/
youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=865
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
reddit.com/r/polfacts/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/the-happiest-healthiest-community-in-the-u-s/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/human-race-are-real-race-is-a-valid-scientific-category/
npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior
whitelocust.wordpress.com/genetics-personality-and-race-is-there-a-connection/
heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
cell.com/action/showImagesData?pii=S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2594139/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/07/microbes-our-guts-have-been-us-millions-years
medicalxpress.com/news/2016-04-gene-variant-racial-disparities-adverse.html
nytimes.com/2006/03/12/weekinreview/the-twists-and-turns-of-history-and-of-dna.html
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-06-insulin-differs-ethnicities.html
nytimes.com/2013/07/04/health/gene-sleuths-find-how-some-naturally-resist-cholera.html
newscientist.com/article/dn23826-ethnic-background-influences-immune-response-to-tb/
nytimes.com/2010/07/02/science/02tibet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody wants to fuck niggers. it's a non-issue

Sickens me too, OP. But don't forget to include white male/yellow female in this also.

This does not reflect what you see in the real world. This may be due to blacks having lower IQ/self awareness and being able to approach women easier than white men. If a woman wanted a nigger boyfriend, go no further than any nightclub. A white partner on the other hand takes more effort; not to mention that if this is a white woman we're talking about, she is less likely to fetishise a white man and thus be more critical of his shortcomings, whereas things about a black man they may disagree with are often forgiven (at least in the short-term) for difference in culture.

tbh the best solution right now, with the little control we have over the current cultural mindset, is simply segregation.

By killing every single non-white.

any self reporting from females can't be trusted, they lie to appeal to whatever group they are with at the time

BM WF relationships are rising and if is going on in the open it is going on MUCH more in private

Disregard my previous posts.

could swear I made the same reply some days ago.

(checked)
Lord Kek has shown us the true path to victory

This does not reflect current trends, newlywed whites are marrying out at 7% which is a marked increase. Saging because OP is using cuck imagery instead of statistics.

it reflects exactly what i see irl

untrue
again, nobody wants to fuck niggers. it's the same as liberals who pull their kids out of "diverse" schools. people will say one thing and do another.

in 4th image that;s a jew women

Statistically it happens in such a small amount that it’s not a real physical threat. HOWEVER, we should absolutely be counteracting it with statistics at every turn. After Trump’s elected and we force him to uphold his campaign promises, we need to begin a SERIOUS push toward making it illegal again.

Quints can't lie.

Kek be praised!

Why should that bother me?

Rights once given are nearly impossible to take away.

Are you suggesting that a Trump administration declare war on its own citizens?

THEN WHY DO IS SEE THEM TOGETHER EVERY TIME I GO OUT?

WHY DO I KNOW OF MULTIPLE ATTRACTIVE WHITE GIRLS WITH NIG BOYFRIENDS?

It's not taboo anymore. With all the miscegenation propaganda on TV, the current generation doesn't have a problem with it. I'm telling you, it's on the rise from experience and observation, not from old stats.

PLUS EVEN IF THEY DONT DATE THEM PUBLICLY, THEY ARE STILL FUCKING THEM

Get started, then. Unless, of course, you're just another LARPing coward.

what, right away? probably not.
eventually, sure. Depending on events we probably won't reach that point in the next four years.

Who are you quoting?

Look, if you can't have a serious discussion, it's ok to admit it; but the idea that anyone thinks Trump is going to turn the US into some White Nationalist glory hole is so laughable I don't even know where to begin.

How about pointing out that in every type of media whenever a couple is being portrayed it's almost always mixes race? This is even true in commercials.

A certain percentage of normies have to recognize that this trend doesn't reflect reality.

I'm pretty sure the OP isn't being genuine and is posting this as demoralizing propaganda.

sage

Would take a lot of maneuvering. One of the most difficult things to bring about is the return to segregation. These days there are a few black separatist groups out there as well as white separatist groups; but to bring that ideal to the mainstream?

If you can bring segregation back to the US … and that's a man sized IF.

A while ago I looked at statistics of sexual activity in the youth of America because of a discussion I was having with seppo friends. It may be for reasons other than interracial relationships, but black males and white females were the highest in many cases, with white males often the lowest and black females also relatively low. Spic men and women were about equal with each other. I hear too many stories of this happening in the youth, mostly in southern states. In my experience Australia is fucking bad: one of my sisters is engaged to an Asian and the other prefers "tanned" men (Maori's mostly). The only girl I've ever been with (a slut I'll be honest but also an old friend) prefers Arab guys over white. It's a REAL problem. I feel like the only reason it hasn't exploded into being completely accepted is the boomers are still grossed out by it.

I'm not sure which tactic to use against this without totally removing the problem. Shaming maybe? It has to be addressed. And I want to say white men CANNOT accept any woman that has been with a black, but is this shooting ourselves in the foot?

Let's not forget, as I mentioned earlier, WM/AF. Less disgusting but can still be dire if it's not addressed.

Crying about it on an imageboard isn't going to change things.

Directly attacking mixed race couples is a losing strategy IMO as it invariably results in virtue signalling catch phrases and propaganda like "love trumps hate" and "love is colorblind".

Exposing the masses to stats regarding the down falls of mixed race relationships could work though. Black male/white female relationships have very high rates of domestic abuse, absentee fatherhood, etc.

look, it's the loser gook butthurt asian females love white dick and now tries to spread lies about white females.

cry more microdick

No, I'm actually really pissed. I'm looking for answers

Barely a day goes by when I don't see at least one white woman pushing some fuzz-head shitskin nigglet around in a stroller.

Quite a few white women are shaking up with Arabs here in Europe. It's a disgrace.

Here's an idea.

Record a popular TV show, including commercials.

Count number of commercials.

Count number of commercials in which a couple is portrayed.

Compare percentage of above to rate of mixed race couples in society.

Sure thing Chaim.

Forgot a step.

Count number of commercials in which a mixed race couple is portrayed

Because normies consider that white you autistic fuck. The whole world isn't on Holla Forums

lol no, fucking kill yourself.
How about not inventing strawmen and actually reading what was written, you stupid defeatist faggot.

link or reference???

THE NIGGERS ARE ALREADY DOING IT THEMSELVES.
All we have to do is push them back to Liberia instead of into segregation on OUR land.

First you change the culture, then you change the law. This is the whole point of what we're doing here, is it not?

This is an interesting idea. We should consider engaging in discussion with black nationalist groups. As long as we don't secede anything it may help us make serious change, especially since how they're seen by the masses hasn't been negatively influenced by the (((media))).

Yeah, attacking established couples is pointless since they're obviously together for purposes beyond fetish. It's making it seem like a poor choice that we need to enforce.

kek vult

periscope.tv/w/1yNGanBdMORJj?channel=talk

FUCK HIP UP

The actress in the forth picture is white.

Not that it matters, as the other user said.

Praise Kek!

Young girls being brainwashed by the kiddie channels into thinking they won't end up raped, pregnant, and alone forever is not a non-issue.

*fourth

White men that pursue Asian women are pathetic: see your fourth image.

It was a while ago and I deleted my account I sent them on, but I'm being honest. It depressed me for days. I used a peer reviewed scientific journal, if that helps.

Jawohl!
Herr Froschkönig!

Kekkus Vultus

Read my other posts. Statistics align with what I said. Statistics from dating sites may be true for dating sites but I'm going to guess that the majority of relationships aren't formed over eHarmony so in reality the results will be different.

Can't argue with that.
I'm a lazy faggot, can you find stats on how much racemixing happens elsewhere?
Like how many white women are dating/have dated other races?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

ideas.repec.org/p/nbr/nberwo/14192.html

emedicine.medscape.com/article/805546-overview#showall

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1349500/

Thread is a little suspect since shills use any excuse to post a lurid eye-full of interracial pics.

Luckily there's an agreed upon four step plan for these thorny issues:

According to the latest census interracial couplings are at about par with the amount of gays.

Which makes sense if you think about it.

First you have to make asian women stop being so cute.

So not that much?
Gays are still an absurdly small minority, I would figure interracial couples would be at least double that (Granted the amount of gays with a metric fuckton of partners likely inflates their stats).

It does reflect reality. Most "interracial" marriage is between mexicans and whites. Black white has stayed static.

Another downside of race mixing is that racially mixed children have a very difficult time finding appropriate bone marrow matches, which could result in death if they have the misfortune of developing diseases like Leukemia.

archive.is/LgI6Z

archive.is/gTHr

archive.is/lCSux

archive.is/7n3dZ

archive.is/5f4Jf

That looks like a man in every single way.

Shitskins are disgusting.

The only reason some Japs are mildly attractive is because Jomon, the original inhabitants of the Japanese island, were white before the gooks invaded and created modern japs.

I mean i know it's antidote evidence but i seen white girls with black kids more and know some stories more then id like to see, the girls were not pretty but the kids were straight UGLY shit curly hair and barely any hairline type ugly this is from chicago

Im seeing these cases more then id like to see every time i go out, in fact i don't see enough white couples that id like to see either, take i for what you will.

The quotes out you as a hook nosed rat.

Mexicans are not and will never be white, they are subhuman abberations of the white form and an example of the product of centuries of race-mixing. They are no whiter than American niggers.

They must die.

I haven't seen any tbh. I've only seen higher rates of sexual activity among white women (and black men) than white men in the United States.

I really don't like to black pill but maybe talking about it will lead to a solution. All I can do is force myself not to think about it because I only see it getting worse and worse. When the boomers are dead and our numbers are in the far minority, what will we do? (spoiler for being kinda off-topic)

Friendly reminder that all the 'If they're dumb enough to date niggers they deserve what they get' mentality does is divide the white race further.

Spread news stories of white women being abused/raped/fucked over by black men. There's certainly no shortage of said stories.

Depends where you live I guess.
I'm in a conservative part of California and I only see racemixing with whites and mexicans, whites with asians, ONE homeless couple with coalburning woman, and a handful of the same at the local community college.

For the most part I see people sticking with their own.

Why do you feel the need to try to dictate what other free peoples can and cannot do, Holla Forums?

By that I mean coalburning white girls, not homeless.

Non-whites are not human, they have no rights, they have no freedom, they have only death.

KEKKUS VULTUS

How are you any better than a jew saying that?

Jump in a fucking oven you shitskin.

Rage all you want, I'm here to stay.

You're already filtered 4goon.

I wonder if this will actually help. If they are liberal and think on individualist terms they will only try to justify cases of this happening for whatever reason you see them use. I know a girl that's been hit by an Arab but gets defensive when you bring up their more violent tendencies. She also continues to prefer dating them, I believe on grounds of their physique and sex too I guess. I look at the average white guy on the street and I'm repulsed at how much of a beta faggot cuck he is, and even though I'm redpilled I don't look all that different. Changing ourselves, bettering how we look and behave may be the best answer but it won't fucking happen because we're all lazy and emasculated.

Yeah, it'll always be the worst in the cities.

Yes, run back to your hugbox in the face of disagreement.

This is the mindset I was referring to in this post:

I don't want to prevent people from making stupid choices. They should be aware of what may result from those choices though, something which the MSM will never address in regards to race mixing.

Because what they are doing is harmful to them and society and the race. Same reason you'd advocate against smoking or drug use. He gave you a dismissive answer because your argument was weak. If it happens it happens but it ought to be discouraged for the sake of our futures.

Because fuck you and your PR chuck bullshit, that's why.

It needs work as an idea, but it's a start. The gist of it is to make it subconsciously clear in every white mans mind that he should be in shape, and in every white woman's mind that only whites are suitable mates.

I just remembered one jewish girl who married and had children with a spic in a town out in the woods.
Shit relationship, spic strangled all her pets in an argument once.

(checked)
We all know we should be in shape, but without a strong purpose behind it you'll get the majority of us shrugging it off. It has to be reinforced and people that are not in shape should be mocked; not in a way the submissive cucks will enjoy but instead treated with disgust and dismissal.

Race realism propaganda will indeed help prevent this but until it's firmly established as truth in the mainstream it won't do a lot to stop your average coal burner.

Personal freedoms are more important than a society's future. Every empire eventually falls, whats important is the happiness of those who lived.

Giving in to your primal desires doesn't make you happy and lowers the potential chances for future happiness. We have plenty freedom today compared to the 50s yet suicide rates and depression is more of a problem than ever. Empires eventually fall for very similar reasons. Maybe we should try learning from mistakes in history.

And you think racemixing is the cause? What about the rising costs of living and stagnating wages? What about the fact that jobs you could get out of high school 20 years ago now require a bachelor's degree? People feeling miserable and hopeless is more likely not caused by racemixing.

(Checked)

Agreed, ridicule is a powerful weapon. I'm unfortunately bad at memes, but I'll see what I can work up when I get home.

But hedonism is the true purpose of life you stupid goyim!

Now eat some goyfood from goymart and watch talmudvision while your children have sex somewhere.

Of course race mixing isn't the cause. Race mixing is the result of other poisonous ideas we've been fed including open borders. My point is letting people do what they like is the reason Africa is so much farther behind than Europe is/was. Guiding people to live morally will in fact make them happier. Those issues you list are legitimate issues but my depression along with the depression of many others are often from societal decay. Then again, I am an unemployed neet and may be playing into the stereotype of someone living with their parents projecting their hatred of themselves onto the world around them. Either could be true, but logic tells us race mixing is bad for the future of our people and should be discouraged.

the masses dont know what they want until we sell it to them with armbands and baseball bats

Nice strawman faggot.

Stop PR cucking yourself.

Race mixing is bad. Race mixing is bad because it destroys and weakens the white race. Hedonism is bad. Hedonism is bad because it weakens and destroys the white race, and leads to depression and the destruction of family values.

Related.

You're filtered why the fuck are you responding to me I even told you I filtered you, sad!

He's right though, you are a hedonist.

>>>/oven/
>>>/liberty/

There is your freedom, choose one or you could always go take the third option and:

KILL YOURSELF

Do you think the people you want to impose those standards on would want to call you "their people"?

You don't even know me.

Nobody cares what you think, (((degenerate))). Kill yourself.

You seem to be responding awfully passionately for someone who doesn't care.

This only happens because people want to feel strongly about something material. Freedom isn't an idea you can feel strongly about when you've been born in a time when it's an assumed right and not under any threat of being taken away. It's a matter of channeling people's passion into something that the Jew can't 'deconstruct' and make to appear silly and worthless. The trick they use is sports teams and products constantly reinvent themselves so any ridicule can be countered. What do we have we can use that isn't too esoteric?

Am I PR cucking because I'm questioning myself? I agree with everything you said, and tbh how you present it, as fact, should be the way we do things outside of Holla Forums, but amongst each other we should discuss things as thoroughly as we can, if only to be prepared when presented with opposition.

Maybe not today, but that's a separate issue.

I say PR cucking because he's pretty clearly trying to make you doubt your convictions, and you're entertaining it.

Is it though? How can you define "your people"? Is it enough to simply be of light hue? Must you share a similar culture too? in the mid 1900s, greek immigrants were labeled "dirty greeks" despite being white by other white people. It happened to many other white races who weren't "true whites" too.

Okay shill since you're this desperate to continue I'll reply to you one last time.

If your y-dna or mtdna show even 1% non-white non-european ancestry you are not white and must die, there is no exception there is no mercy.

I'm sure you'll amass a large army with that rhetoric, and definitely wont alienate the vast majority of the human population.

He didn't make me doubt my feeling towards race mixing, he just made me question my motives since he changed the subject to happiness and depression. I wouldn't say race mixing is directly tied to hedonism.

And you continue to change the subject. I'll assume you're talking about America here. I'll adopt the civic nationalist approach and say "my people" (speaking as an American) are those that fully assimilate so as to achieve a homogenous society. Seeing Italian or Greek neighbourhoods is something that should be discouraged, and once it is and they identify as American above Greek or Italian than no problem. When you get to Arabs, spics or blacks, they do look far too different and can't be assimilated well because they do look so different from us.

So "my people" wouldn't class themselves as "anything-American", just as American, which I hope I don't need to explain to someone on Holla Forums why this is a good and necessary thing.

The only reason I'm doing this is because I want to see what you have to say, I'm not really trying to win a fight.

That problem you just mentioned, people looking too different, would be solved by race mixing. What makes that an inadequacy solution? Everyone would be one kind of person, so they would all identify as the same thing.

Holy shit you're an actual kike.

Do you have trouble understanding what people mean when they use the terms "native American", or "Aboriginal Australian"?

White just refers to native Europeans. Take your leftist deconstruction elsewhere.

Not really. This argument is promoted by anti-white leftists such as the lie that the Irish were once considered "non-white".

archive.is/yK2i3

Even if it were the case it wouldn't matter as whites have lived in the Americas for hunderds of years and we're allowed to self identify how we feel like.

Leftists believe there's 90 genders yet they're against whites self defining themselves as white people, lulz.

Vid related.

Whether you're a kike or not, I think it's good to see posts like this in serious threads. Someone playing devil's advocate will help us strengthen our arguments in the real world. What you're saying is shit I've encountered from real people so I can believe you may be a real person.

A world of mixed people isn't building anything new, it's only diluting and destroying. You have to ask what do we gain from this and what do we lose? One race will somewhat dominate that mix, looking at demographic trends, so you're going to lose one race's past. Another thing is the whole Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians meme. They retain their past but ours is washed away. You see this in nature, the weaker plant or animal will die when introduced to a stronger plant or animal. Your argument when used when talking about plants or animals would be dismissed even by the far left but with white people we're more open to the concept. Europeans should exist and they shouldn't be mixed out of existence. Mix an African with a European and he'll identify emotionally as African because he's be brown. Europeans ought to fight back against being mixed out of existence, not shamed. We have so much about us that should continue to exist no matter how cruel it might seem, we must exist. I should argue more about natural desire for self preservation but I have too many arguments for this topic to really address any properly. If any of what I said convinced you somewhat, let me know which part.

You need to take global demographics into account.

The first world isn't producing enough children. This is true for the West and North East Asian countries. These are the countries with the highest levels of IQ, as well as scientific and technological development.

Compare that with the third world, whose population is dramatically increasing. Sub Saharan Africa is set to double it's population by 2040 for example.

The average IQ in Sub Saharan Africa is around 70.

Whites mixing en masse with non-whites wouldn't produce a racially mixed, harmonious humanity. It would result in a racially mixed population whose IQ is significantly lower than the current white average. This racially mixed population will eventually be taken over by the even lower IQ of Sub Saharan Africa if the current demographic trends continue.

What future will our species face if that is the case? Do you really think it will be a good thing if white countries become more like Africa or the Middle East? Will global Africa take mankind to the stars?

Are racially mixed countries like Brazil or the Dominican Republic closer to utopia than racially homogeneous countries like Japan or Norway?

How could you possibly argue that racial mixing is beneficial to society when we have numerous examples of race mixing on a large scale? Are these third world slums simply not racially mixed enough?

Good propaganda. We have to figure out which of these will have the strongest emotional impact and is the most difficult for any opposition to deconstruct and belittle, or as they often do, dismiss as a conspiracy and all hypothesis.

I am, I'm a bored Holla Forumsirgin who doesn't really give a shit about the war you're waging.

While I don't deny that this may be the case, are IQ tests a valid measure of ones innate reasoning and intellectual potential? Additionally, is it not possible that innate intelligence can be influenced by things such as diet and early childhood education? All of these things are exclusive to 1st world countries.

To answer your questions, yes they are. It's common knowledge (among our circles) that diet and education only affect up to four points.

To everyone else, this is why the IQ argument shouldn't be used to answer a question like his. Every time they go to questioning the legitimacy of it because IQ tests aren't something people know much about. Notice how he ignored the rest of what we said? Whether he has arguments for them or not, the IQ thing was clearly the easiest. I suggest we save IQ for people that are less combative and are open to taking what we're telling them for granted.

Well, I'm mixed and I emotionally identify as half white, because I am. For us mixeds its not that we don't identify as at least partially white, but that full whites pretty much refuse to acknowledge our heritage. It makes clinging to it seem a less attractive prospect.

Case in point:

You're a mongrel. That's why. You deserve the gas.

I've got to say that's a little unusual in my experience, you don't hear Obama call himself the first half white president, but regardless your experiences as being mixed are normal and will always occur, which is one reason why it shouldn't be encouraged.

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_Science_on_Intelligence

See above link. The heritability of IQ is estimated to be around 80% once a person reaches adulthood.

The Netherlands experienced a famine during WW2. People who were in in utero during the famine were compared to people who were not in an attempt to find differences in IQ. None were found.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3857581/

Can you list some examples of these programs actually working?

If you seriously doubt that IQ differs innately between groups of humans consider the example of high average IQ among Ashkenazi Jews (around 112).

Other Jewish groups, like Sephardics do not score similar levels of IQ, even when they live in the same communities and attend the same schools and temples.

Why is that the case? It's not a matter of environment/culture. Watch the following clip:

youtu.be/MOnQPXuU81Q?t=865

And watch this entire documentary series if you're interested in the argument of nature vs nurture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

I don't see how you can be apathetic to the issues we discuss considering the amount of cultural marxism which has been injected into the gaming industry in recent years. It's all connected.

We desperately need a website for stuff like this. Not only will it give us more trust but it'll allow us to defeat all the most simple arguments like his with ease, giving us time to move on to something challenging.

Sjws are stupid, they'll crumble the moment trump get into office, bitch and moan and make utter fools of themselves, and lose a lot of money in the process. They'll lose, but mostly on their own by shooting themselves in the foot as they always do. The rest of the stuff about white genocide and such I don't really care about.

Thats true, but I think that's also largely because he's a politician, and being black is an immunity against certain criticisms, as well as marketable in terms of gaining voters. Regarding the other thing, is it really to much to ask that I have half of my heritage acknowledged? Why does everyone else have to change because of ?

There's this subreddit.

reddit.com/r/polfacts/

Not ideal though, considering how cancerous reddit is.

Are you aware that increasing levels of "diversity" lowers social cohesion and social trust? Even a racially mixed person such as yourself should care about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

hbdchick.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/the-happiest-healthiest-community-in-the-u-s/

You're a mongrel no longer unique in your whiteness or the other half, just a mixture of two different races which results in mystery meat/mud. I blame your parents though not you as you too should do.

Personally I take things like that into account, but what the other user said is the reality. The solution isn't to make everyone like you, it's to discourage future people falling under the same circumstances. We weren't all born equal, you endure what you have to because you have to.

While I don't doubt that it does, I still I value the rights of the individual more than the state of society.

is it really necessary that I have a special snowflake skin color?

Well it's not like I'd expect you to understand, all things considered.

You're right, I really don't.

If the state of society crumbles and you have outsiders looking to increase their power, what will happen to those individuals, and the children of those individuals? You need to adjust your thinking to more long term.

You're less likely to suffer depression and be convicted of a crime if you weren't mixed. "Special snowflake" doesn't make sense in this context and even if it did it's not a real argument if you're talking to anyone but SJWs.

Thats already happening, and its because of the corrupt on top exchanging favors, not because joe shmoe fucks a nigress. Our country is already being eaten alive and the income distribution is proof of that. Aside from that, how is it being important to have "pure" skin color because its unique or something not being snowflakey. I have two different cultures I haven't diluted in with each other.

Come on user, it's painfully obvious that racial differences extend beyond skin color.

Okay, let's say it's happening for economic rather than social reasons. The social decline IS real. We can recover from an economic disaster, but a genetic one? No. Say our government is weakened and people in the country are already divisive with the numbers of the natives being at an extreme low compared to the rest of the world. Perfect opportunity for Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, anyone, to enter and take power. All those western values you love like individualism you can say goodbye to. It won't happen? Why not? Seems pretty probably to me. Even if the chances were low, should we not lower the risk of this happening? Oh and when the middle east invades, say goodbye to all the Christian influenced art and people with blonde hair or blue eyes. Or you can say hello to another oppressed group. Guess what? Europeans, when their backs are against the wall, will slaughter every single non-white in their lands if it gets to this point. Because it's the only chance for survival. You and maybe your children will be casualties. If you were smart you would join our side and actively work against this happening. That's what we're doing. If we were successful in what we want there will be minimal death. If things get worse, and we run out of things to live for, there will be mass death. So think about this before you try to tell us that we shouldn't worry about this issue or that because if we go down this path it won't be pretty. Your freedom will be lost to whoever wins.

Well sure, it includes facial structures, and certain races are more predisposed to certain illnesses I guess.

Never said it wouldn't happen user, but if my choices are to have to die or lose my freedom, I'd rather do it having fun playing my games.

ok your only priority is playing video games. even tens of millions dying doesnt concern you. why are you on Holla Forums?

Because codemonkey put up that list of threads on the front page and I was bored.

And differences in average IQ, personality traits, brain structure, interactions with certain medications, gut bacteria and a host of other differences.

didn't the results of the human genome project disprove that stuff though?

have a read and stop replying thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/human-race-are-real-race-is-a-valid-scientific-category/

No.

I already addressed the IQ issue.

npiamerica.org/research/category/racial-differences-in-intelligence-personality-and-behavior

whitelocust.wordpress.com/genetics-personality-and-race-is-there-a-connection/

heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/dangerous-science-clues-that-empathic-ability-varies-by-race/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf

cell.com/action/showImagesData?pii=S0960-9822(15)00671-5

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2594139/

sciencemag.org/news/2016/07/microbes-our-guts-have-been-us-millions-years

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-04-gene-variant-racial-disparities-adverse.html

nytimes.com/2006/03/12/weekinreview/the-twists-and-turns-of-history-and-of-dna.html

medicalxpress.com/news/2013-06-insulin-differs-ethnicities.html

nytimes.com/2013/07/04/health/gene-sleuths-find-how-some-naturally-resist-cholera.html

newscientist.com/article/dn23826-ethnic-background-influences-immune-response-to-tb/

nytimes.com/2010/07/02/science/02tibet.html

It's that simple once the white race is gone through race mixing our struggle is worthless. What? Are you happy with some bullshit taco country where everyone thinks they are "white" but are degenerates just the same.

Whites as a race have been nodding off giving everything away and will soon collectively make the decision is wasn't worth it.

Will you fight for the lesser races to create a more "Just Judicious Judicature" like a Jew?

that nigger lost the genetic lottery hard

That's not on the table, mudblood. Your escapist hobby is just another battlefield in the culture war. GamerGate should have taught you that.

Honestly it's disgusting thinking of anyone fucking blacks. I'd disown my own children. I could handle a mostly Spanish blooded Hispanic or maybe even a Jap, but shitskin? Disowned