twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one who can withstand a vehicle fire: youtube.com/watch?v=D-EnlNiFSdY

ayyy thats the same laptop i have

L430

Chinese ones, non USA-conforming.

Bought pic related used for $80 and threw Linux on there

librebooted x200

thinkpad x220

Well, considering the kernel Linux was already installed on that laptop from the start, I'm not too surprised.

X230

That.. is fucking beautiful.

On topic: Too many.

some crap i bought off the shelf at some store. cant remember what model or brand it is

I'm currently using a
Acer VN7 592g
i7 6700hq
16gb ram
256gb 960 evo m.2 and 256gb 850 evo
gtx 960m dGPU and gtx 1060 eGPU via thunderbolt 3

pics related

Is that power button next to end key?

HP elitebook 2560p

its great, bought for 150$

I hope you have a i7 QM CPU in it

I got a used Dell Vostro 3350 branded as an Inspiron (seriously, the hardware is Vostro 3350 but the brand on it is Inspiron) (???) from a business partner after we parted ways. The retards at his office couldn't figure out the wifi after reformatting it with Win7 (they thought it was an Inspiron. I also thought it was, the only way I found out about what the actual hardware was to go to Dell's website and search for the service number at the bottom of the laptop). After 4 kernel panics because the USB flash drive which had the Gentoo install image kept getting out of its socket I managed to install Gentoo Hardened with XFCE on it. Can provide photos if wanted.

bought a used latitude e5430(non-vpro) about 5 years ago. 128gb ssd/16gb ram. replaced the broadcom wifi card with a cheap atheros to make stallman proud. replaced the dvd drive with a 2tb hdd. had to replace the fan not long after i got it. that was the only problem it ever gave me. would recommend.

Dell Latitude D820. It has the newest Intel CPU that exists with out ME, Core 2 T7200 @ 1.997Ghz (Dual-Core/Hyperthreading/x64).

Later Core2 CPUs have ME but not this one :D

surface book

unmodified X200

I have three. I have a ThinkPad T400 with Coreboot installed and the ME disabled that runs Debian stretch, a ThinkPad R60 with a modified stock BIOS that runs Gentoo and Debian, and a 2011 MacBook Pro running Mac OS 10.12.5 that I use for work.

fuck vaios
flimsy 'carbon fibre' polymer bullshit
it's like i'm typing on nothing at all

librebooted asus c203

Thinkpad x60 tablet. I didn't realize it was the tablet edition when I bought it off of ebay.

how did you disable the ME?

Libreboot supports the T400. You can manually deblob it: libreboot.org/docs/hardware/gm45_remove_me.html#ich9gen

what a (jewish) piece of shit