LSN: youtube.com/watch?v=BwmG9JY2byU
DTLS&R: youtube.com/watch?v=MEzRrV0gEus
DTS&E: youtube.com/watch?v=jwgLr_XPHe4
RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=GeQ7Dgd7TWM

UPCOMING EVENTS
Tuesday 9/27 - Melbourne, FL - 7:00 EDT
Wednesday 9/28 - Waukesha, WI - 6:00 CDT

Other urls found in this thread:

what-is-fracking.com/what-is-hydraulic-fracturing/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwyJi_BRDLusby7_S7z-IBEiQAwCVvn5W1xQRcSbM-SIW4T3ZJqtHhw-Ny2lN8MM2m8wLaOhoaAsq08P8HAQ
rt.com/usa/267838-arlington-texas-fracking-accident/
earthjustice.org/features/campaigns/fracking-across-the-united-states#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so will he say anything original

If dubs, El Rato will crawl on stage in a gimp suit.

pre-show starting now

Who is this?

some Congressman

WEW LADSON

thanks they will tell who it is after he is done but I just wondered

DISTRICT 6

YAYYYY BOB

trump campaign is shifting into high gear and focusing on dragging out every single vote they can squeeze
excellant

I'm ready.

High energy music

Those guys are high energy. They whip the crowd into a frenzy.

So what really happened in Roanoke? Where did the settlers go?

RSB and DTS&E streams have the best audio. Others are kinda shit.

They just moved somewhere else
look up ryan dawson he lived there and explained it all

cya bob

That's a big crowd

pan the crowd and the stadium is almost full

For us

FLYNN

Just kicks the nigger quack in the nuts

fucking auto correct
qback

I'm in here

Lets get silly

I love watching Trump with yall

HE'S HERE

IS HE HERE?

IT'S TIME

WEEEEEEW

Last comfy rally before the debate, lads!

Post your comfyness

So kampfy

QT INTENSIFIES

trump girls = best girls

no,
she is low energy
more interested in boy next to her than President Donald Trump

women are only ever interested in politics to attract men

DO IT FOR HER

She's doing just fine.

I guess the only thing I dislike these days is the teleprompters, although he does go off script in high energy places.

I miss the primaries shit was so cash

It's a good finishing touch on the presidential look, though.

I already have.

IT'S TIME

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

THE SPICS WILL PAY FOR IT

BRING BACK WASHINGTON STATE MINING

THAR BE GOLD IN THEM THERE OLYMPIC MOUNTAINS

I CAN FEEL

Just off-topic, whatdo you think of this shale oil and fracking? The techniques are getting better, but do you think they are the answer for USA? I'm not American.

whatever it takes to make us energy independent

Fracking made the USA by far the biggest oil (and natural gas) producer in the world.
Went from using 65% imported oil to 30% in 3 years.

because of fracking america became an exporter of oil and gas instead of importer, that's the main reason saudis started the price war and oil prices dropped to 40$

If technique is improved to a point that it minimizes environmental impact, sure why not. Fuck Saudi Arabia.

But at the moment, isn't fracking still quite bad for environment? Like I said, if technique comes better, it'll be good.

Nah, that's just a lie cooked up by leftists who are trying to shut down our energy industry.

Accidents have happened, accidents will happen. But done correctly, the environment will be fine.

I'm all for US becoming more "independent", as the pre-war days. I want you to stop being globalists as much as anyone else, maybe to some it sounds negative when I say "I want USA to fuck off and be their own nation", but I mostly mean it in good sense.

It is not bad for the environment.
Those lies are paid for by Saudi kikes and the Rockerfellers.

the only negative impact fracking had was when niggers didnt follow procedures set up by whites

Source?

This bitch needs to get off her phone

Trust us, we want to fuck off.

complete waste of time.

How bout the fact that fracking has done nothing to disturb the environment apart from when an accident happened, which has been rare.

Maybe she's shitposting.

I too would like to fuck off. But I want people to look up to us again and say "Hot damn, those guys are cool as fuck".

But do you have any sources? And what is this one accident?

Just lurk moar, you will learn all these things in due time

USA has many stereotypes that are fun to both laugh at and also laugh with. I think that's what differentiates Murricans from so many others. I'd give my left ball that even in deep south or whatever I could make fun of America in jest and the folks would just laugh with me, because some of those things are true. And they'd still be friendly and welcoming. All Murricans I've met abroad have been cool in that sense, they love their country but also understand why people might also laugh at it, they don't get offended but are in on the joke.

Compare that to, say, French people, and it just doesn''t work. The ego is too big and fragile.

If you have no proof, then why even reply?

Hildabeast has no chance!

MAKE MEXICAN WATER UNDRINKABLE AGAIN

"If you can't laugh at yourself, you got no right to laugh at others" I've heard this all my life, although I'm not sure if it's uniquely American.

Do a fucking google search nigger, god damn.

Fracking and how it works:
what-is-fracking.com/what-is-hydraulic-fracturing/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwyJi_BRDLusby7_S7z-IBEiQAwCVvn5W1xQRcSbM-SIW4T3ZJqtHhw-Ny2lN8MM2m8wLaOhoaAsq08P8HAQ

When accidents happen:
rt.com/usa/267838-arlington-texas-fracking-accident/

The oppisition:
earthjustice.org/features/campaigns/fracking-across-the-united-states#

That "I'm with you" is a good spin on the "I'm with her" of Hillary. Good meme magic.

It's very Finnish approach, I've seen this same attitude in Murricans even if they're more open and lax.

top kek

I could just as well "google" about fracking and find 2000 sources against yours.

pretty low energy tonight. trump girl the only thing that made it watchable.

hope he's saving it up for monday.

Holy shit, you are retarded.

He he trolling the republican establishment by mocking Romney?

HEIL

Checked
First trump rally, or do you just not watch many. Trump has been pushing that one since the day after killary came out with the I'm with her slogan

Ok, so WHO is she???
I NEED INFO!

Hmmm, I think I watched about 10 rallies now but this is the first time I have heard it.

Bitch got her face squeezed.

How many newfags are in this fucking place

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN

This rally is high energy because its focused and on message.

You degenerates just don't realise it.

Every non slip by Trump, every shooting from the hip not happening, from here on in, is a shank to the Hillary Clinton campaign's ribs.

pic related harden up

She loved it.

what do they gain from keeping it a mystery? tourism bucks?

Attacked by Indians, the ones who lived mixed in with the Native Indian population for survival

Blue-eyed natives turned up for a few decades in the area after Roanake disappeared

What a cute couple, i hope they have many white kids with trump's coming plans.

DUBS CONFIRM TWINS

I know. It was pretty hilarious watching them on their phones the whole time when their friends were texting them. They even tried to hide it with the signs a bit. When trump turned around they were like kids caught passing a note in school.