A Government Shutdown on October 1st

Could it be this simple, and yet this coordinated.

One side it seems you have Democrats fighting to get ICANN and Republicans against that. On the other side you got Republicans fighting for additional Israeli funding but some Democrats fighting against that.

This all concluding to a possible government shutdown on October 1st.

archive.is/dkHMj

Was Cruz's support for Trump a foe measure, while the government shuts down? Who'll look like the victor here? Last time the MSM heavily denounced the Republicans, I'm sure that'll happen again, and right before an election could give support to Clinton.

archive.is/OQKIb
Oh that's great, the money Israel doesn't spend it gets to keep, even though Israel already agreed they'd give their excesses back.

Also for you memetics types:

Now is not the time…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bk3rT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdown_in_the_United_States#List_of_U.S._government_funding_gaps
archive.is/sfrzJ
youtube.com/watch?v=-xu5p_nDcrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

additional? 36 billion wasn't enough for these "small gov't" cuckservatives?

FUCK

Christcucks still waiting for jebus to return, gotta fund Zionist Israel or he ain't comin'!

Good find user.
That would be a good tactic; declare support for Trump but then fuck him over by shutting the govt down and helping the media blame it on those "crazy republicans".

If the government does shut down, what does it mean for the debate on Monday? Does it go down with it?

Good find user.
That would be a good tactic; declare support for Trump but then fuck him over by shutting the govt down and helping the media blame it on those "crazy republicans".

Disregard this post I'm retarded

McCain will hang in the Gallows

Take it easy you Bad SAMARITAN

He shouldn't even be there. That Arizona election was fucking rigged.

Noice one m8

Kek strikes again.

This. I'm fucking disgusted.

Cruz will always be a rat. The public won't follow his tactics and during all this buzz the true plan of passing the TPP and ICANN can be done. Although I think they'll wait to push the TPP more closer to winter but certainly this is a strategy to get ICANN through because they need to get it set before October. Cruz is also against ICANN and has been publicly acting like he really wants it, like you say those "crazy republicans" and their "liberty".

You know user, I honestly wouldn't say that. You know on Sunday a day before the debate both Trump and Clinton will meet Netanyahu in New York at the UN.
archive.is/bk3rT

Debate is before the potential shutdown.

religious fundamentalism is the element I think ruined the US

Gee who'd have though believing Abrahamic lies coming from Judea would lead to the downfall of civilization. It's part of what killed the Roman Empire.

No shit sherlock

These are some very original insights and very thread related.
I think it's a good idea to expand this into a 400 post discussion about Christianity.

The government shutdown is an excuse to stop Jason Chaffetz and the rest of the Judiciary and oversight committee from continuing to subpoena the FBI over their blatant corruption. The recent FBI documents implicate Obama, which they can subpoena him to force him to testify.

But all of a sudden we have a government shutdown OUT OF NO WHERE! When was the last time we had a shutdown and why hasn't it been a problem until just right now?

That's a good insight.
I have heard Representative Chaffetz is following the rabbit hole, and that Obama may have used a pseudonym when he was on the Clinton's server.

The government shutdown happens when its many smaller entities don't receive funding from Congress and there are varying levels of shutdown mattering on what those in Congress want to hold hostage.

As others and I are speculating is that Cruz tying himself to Trump and then being apart of a committee that will shutdown the government because they want Israel to get more money will do real damage to Trump with independents. Never trust a serial killer like the Zodiac

We really should spread the word on this.

Bump in the name of Kek.

Not out of nowhere, its been discussed in my public service family since late July.

they can try, but they can't stop it

Cruz, McCain and Graham? What is this? Globalist Cuck Voltron forming?

I think for now Holla Forums should dispense with its time honored tradition of arguing about religious systems.

Instead a four part plan should be enacted:
1. Get word to Trump, if he doesn't know that Cruz is trying to sabotage him by acting out in front of American people. Republicans causing a government shutdown this close to an election will ensure a Clinton victory.
2. Get word to all the Trump supporters and independents make sure they know there is a difference between these "establishment" Republicans who have always been sabotaging Trump, even when Trump is kind and helps them, example Paul Ryan's election bid.
3. The timing on their plan is perfect, they know Trump will get a big surge once he wins the debate on Monday, so they'll break his roll a few days latter by destroying the support he gets from independents and putting Clinton on top for the month of October. Remember the government shutdown before. If it happens it will take time to fix, the MSM will be pushing on all channels that its those damn "crazy Republicans". Maybe by the end of October the fix will be in but that leaves less than two weeks for Trump to gain back ground.
4. If this plan does go through make sure to post "Pol_Is_Always_Right.png" in the thread made a week or so from now, when things aren't working out. for feels

Wouldn't be the first time our government shut down.

So, postal workers won't get paid for a few days. The election will go on as normal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_shutdown_in_the_United_States#List_of_U.S._government_funding_gaps

archive.is/sfrzJ

ALL CHRISTIANS JEWS AND MUSLIMS NEED TO BE FUCKING EXTERMINATED AND ALL THEIR TEXTS AND TEMPLES DESTROYED FOREVER FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST PLAGUE UPON HUMANITY TO EVER EXIST

Thanks for your input, commie.

Agreed

Fuck me this is a hard choice

The government shouldn't be allowed to shut down after all the crap they already pulled to fuck over americans, and the rest of the world. They should be chained to their desks and forced to repeal all the shitty legislation they created in the past 100 years.

It's another Jewish shakedown, plain and simple.

We can't fire crooked Senators. There must be some other way of getting them out of office. (Do yourself a favor and don't say what it is…)

these fucking people don't deserve the spectacle of the gallows. just bullets and a mass grave in the middle of nowhere.

So what are the outcomes of Government shutdown? I know because the presidential elections but what other bad seniors will happen

fuck my autism

Are they trying to hurt trump's image so that Clinton can get reelected?

This won't lead to a government shutdown. They'll just "compromise" to implement both bad policies. Any shutdown comes later.

Trips.

mccain should have been hung for gross negligence and mass murder for killing all those people on the navy boat he was on

faggot

Don't kidd yourself, the US was ruined the second women were able to vote and we told them that it was a-okay to be promiscuous sluts and single mothers (cuz big daddy gubmint will support you)

Future generations were forever ruined due to that shit, and no amount of "le kike on a stick" meme will ever change that simple fact.

This is not a functional government

… but it's what the US is exporting all over the world with multiculti propaganda and bombs

This is just a fundamental failing of democracy, a party is always looking for more voters. They import them now and don't require ID

I keep telling you guys that you need to vote at all levels of elections and get people to do the same. These cuckservatives have got to go.

also, the US becoming the jew and then as a result WWII etc was when it was over for Western Civilization

Spengler would argue that Western Civilization was fucked around WWI

well, ww part 1 was spawned from the jew, so that would make sense

Yeah, the US became the jew before WWII, I was just highlighting it as the major nail in the coffin

There were a few threads made on the aide package to Israel, but they kept getting slid.
It was when Clinton was missing right after her fall iirc when everyone was convinced that she was dead.

Why are you even here?

Anti-Israel democrats are in the minority, that will pass

This. Between Graham, Cruz, and McCain, there are a lot of anti-Trump quotes to show how they really feel about Trump and show that they are trying to sabotage Trump.

They could simply support whites and then they'd get elected with ease and their party would thrive. It isn't about money and it isn't about votes.

No it isn't you fucking kikel. The Holy Roman Empire lasted for around 1000 years. About twice as long as the Roman Empire that it succeeded.

Reminder that it was the Germans that made the Holy Roman Empire great, and it was the Turkroaches that put the final nail in the Roman Empire's coffin.

Trips confirm, all religious fucktards to be exterminated.

CONTINUATION OF OTHER THREAD

HERE BECAUSE IT WAS BUMPLOCKED

2 days till vote for what I understand.

44% of population against, 14% for - it's a no-brainer. If you can, get Trump on this shit.

Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=-xu5p_nDcrg

It's over guys, Congress already had the hearing and didn't do jack shit about it

Can't find source

then they fucked up

Because the instant it goes to the UN people like me will be looking for alternatives.

When?

That's straight from Cruz's twitter

tbh if there was a revelation, it's occuring NOW

Ironically, the parts about the Jews returning to Israel dont exactly read like they are going willingly.

Only.. that's the OPPOSITE of what ruined the US.

Liberalism ruined the US. Not religious fundamentalism. Christians work, liberals don't.

(1)

God dammit, they are really trying to force this religious shit.

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Seph. Jp., 92, 1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations."

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it."

Holla Forums is cancer, but so are abrahamic religions.

no the rabid egalitarianism ruined it women had more power in other parts of the world its just we decided nigger were people. I stand by my statment women voting made almost no difference

liberal ideals are based on christian religious fundamentalism

All these fuckheads deserve bullets.