The rat's backstabbing plan is already working. Trump has been betrayed by his own words, lies...

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/779660413000617985

The rat's backstabbing plan is already working. Trump has been betrayed by his own words, lies, about refusing to accept Cruz endorsement. What should be done to fix this?

Also first poster is a kike shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2FXUB
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/DDw5O
archive.is/kC40k
archive.is/FVxLf
archive.is/o2b3C
archive.is/wS2tY
archive.is/3To39
archive.is/kcQOI
archive.is/Zwntr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maury Goybergstein here and I agree with you 100%

He just wants the cuckservative vote. You obviously don't understand 4d chess because you have a small brain.

At this point what does Cruz gain from betraying Trump? Cruz doesn't have the ability to strike at Trump.

Not at this point he doesn't, but eventually he will.

So 4d chess means lie like a politician then?

Nice dude.

This, as in what this OP is pointing. Trump gets hit hard with an outright lie, from a man he was quite livid about for having a PAC that attacked Trump's wife.
Trump now has the first points on this being his own words betraying him. Part of why many Trump attacks are now just "Trump would never-" "I, Trump, do-"
Very effective method to bring on the LyingTrump tag over CrookedHillary.

Actually it sounds like a fabricated and exaggerated problem to me, my patented shilldar is going off here.

This, Trump is totally gonna gas the kikes and he's basically playing 8d chess, if you don't agree you're a shill.

Nobody cares, you jewish nigger.

Then why dif you post?
Much less , why do you support a liar?

He needs to get out the Republican base to win. You don't want Trump to win apparently.

Hitler didnt even gas the kikes, dumbass.
That's your measuring stick? anything less than kike death is shilling? blow your brains out.

You'll never get those ten bux back.

Cruz is a completely broken man. Now all the #nevertrump CruzCucks are now alone completely hung out to dry.

They can get on the Trump Train or start StandingWithHer.

think he means Ded Gruz

Oh so now you're saying he doesn't have the base to win?
Needs the cuckservatives then?

Digging yourself deeper here.

assuming anyone even is or implying such a stupid thing.
He and donald are the only ones defending the internet though.
so here's a white pill for you all.
King Nigger has done the unthinkable.
He has brought Ted Cruz and Donald Trump together.
The endorsement wouldnt have happened without his heavy handedness with this internet bill bullshit.

autism

No, that'd be 2D chess. 3D chess is when you tell the truth, and 4D chess is when you pretend to lie like a politician by lying like a politician.

it's not a hard concept, tbh.

The Republican party forced Cruz to play ball, in the interest in keeping the party united. This is a very recent thing the party is trying to do, and was decided well after Trump said he wouldn't accept. Trump is the R nominee, not the leader of the R party. There are some things he has to concede on, especially if he's trying to unify a very divided party.

Something like this is by no means an egregious lie, and is certainly not enough to label him as a liar. If anything, I find it hilarious since Trump is essentially mocking him for being forced to bend the knee.

He's winning in the polls but not enough to be comfortable or to make rigging impossible. Getting the cuckservatives will get him over that hurdle. Try harder, faggot.

The RNC is forcing them to play nice. Kinda funny really.

I already said in the beginning that Trump can't be trusted, it's just that Hillary is moreso. Just remember to watch and pay attention closely to those first four years. If he can't pull it off, he won't win the next primary.

sage, report, hide

yes, obviously we're going to watch Trump like a hawk for the next four years.

Sure thing lad.

Again you are saying he does not have the base, and citing polls that lie as your source.
You're countering the Holla Forums narrative here and having a good think on it.

Kudos to you dude.

you mean "the truth"?

The intereting thing is the Reince Prebus basically forced El Rato to bend the knee. It's officially the end of the NeverTrump controlling the GOP.

I'm literally saying the exact opposite of that, you dumb motherfucker. I get that it can be hard to go from Hebrew to English, but take a little bit more time on your reading comprehension, I'm sure you can do it.

Ok you have bought yourself time for me to hear you out.

And it seems Op time is up.

Careful, mod bans for that around here.

The complaint about Cruz has a lot about his lack of personal honor, Trump bending the knee and giving his up starts him right down being Rato's prodigy.
Being able to equally apply viewpoints is a white trait, a nigger trait is thinking they're special.

Ok let me put it this way, Trump is supposed to have the existing base to win, period.
The only way to lose is vote lies.
You went off and then say Trump does not have the base and are trying to use polls as a source, when we have had plenty of polls that are just lies and not representing reality.

My point is that and what you agree with, is that Trump lacks the true numbers to win, and will need a large number more, hence why Rato must bend the knee to bring his votes in line, after the pledge was gone, and why Trump would be so happy and love the man who he swore he never would.

this

a dealer has to get along with everybody. I owe my workers that. sound familiar ?

So no spine and can be walked over?
Compromise is great in business, less so when it involves my life.
What Trump does now and past shows what quality of a president he will be.
These actions and lack thereof show more of his real character than his many prepare speeches and rallies.
It shows he has no loyalty to his family, his oaths mean nothing, may somebody field tested the oath breaker pic on him, and that he will do whatever it takes to benefit him and let him win.

This is now a dubs thread. Fuck off Shillary.

My point is that and what you agree with, is that Trump lacks the true numbers to win, and will need a large number more, hence why Rato must bend the knee to bring his votes in line, after the pledge was gone, and why Trump would be so happy and love the man who he swore he never would.

What the fuck are "true numbers," you stupid fallacious kike? Someone who supports Trump after he wins the nomination? During the primary? Before he even runs for president? What separates "true trump supporters" from these so-called extraneous votes you think we don't need? For that matter why do you care who votes for Trump? It's not like Trump sacrificed anything for this. He made a polite Twitter post. It's his M.O. to be graceful in victory, it's how you make yourself look like the better man.

fuck my shit up

Yeah no, you have it backwards. He used reverse psychology on the rat by pretending not to want his endorsement, so that el rato would give his endorsement.

Motherfucker how dense are you? I said "He is winning in the polls". This means that he not only has the base to win, but even the polls that lie have to admit it to some extent because that base is so significant. In no way can what I said possibly mean "He doesn't have the base".

He has the numbers right now. Even if you go by the official narrative, he has the numbers, but not comfortably, what with the numbers of factors that determine a win on Election Day and the Electoral college. If you go by the unnoficial narative, Trump has waaaay more than he needs, so much so that even the skewed polls have to show it. You can only rig a poll so much. Now, given that his base is large enough to even come out in skewed polls, a bigger number would make his "official" lead even more significant, and the bigger the lead, the less buyable a rigged result is to the public. Hence he wants a bigger base. And no, I don't agree that trump lacks the numbers to win. How much of a fucking kike are you that you think you can make me believe word you're putting in my own mouth?

Rato's lack of personal honor had everything to do with his corruption and desire for power. Trump in this case is being magnanimous for the sake of the party and his people rather than himself. You might want to look up that word while you're studying up on reading comprehension, too.

So you're a kike shill? Yeah that seems about right lel

Don't you like freedom user?

Very nice.

I don't know what the fuck is happening in this thread, but I don't like it.

True numbers are the consistent Trump supporters on the day of the vote that vote for him. The issue is that these will be much less than those who answer even the most level headed of polls.
The pickup of the Evangelical's and whatever else Cruz has bolster these numbers by adding plain, flat Trump votes on to it, now.

He did sacrifice something, his word, which is part of the point here.

In the end I do agree that what matters is numbers, but the issue is that I want a solid man, not male Hillary.

I shall recognize them, behold, sweet dubs.

It would be vindictive and poor sportsmanship to not accept Rato's endorsement at this point. Some of you may not like it but the normies will.

Explain how

Trump has gone back on his word before. This isn't new or surprising. What matters is that he lies when it counts, about the issues we care about. No tactics are off the table when dealing with the eternal nose.

archive.is/2FXUB

If a man can lie once, twice, and more, when will it stop?

Changing your mind or being gracious is not lying. There is a difference.

Then by that point nobody has lied if they do something they swear they never will, or changed positions.
They just changed their minds.
Its also apparently gracious to accept the man who attacks your wide.
So kind for the GOP, the people in need of a purge, to bow and let them look good.

Can someone explain what the fuck Trump "went back on his word about" here?

He called the Cruz endorsement a nice surprise meaning he didn't expect it considering things he's said before.

He also said he greatly appreciates it which even if he didn't want the endorsement, doesn't mean he PREFERS not to have it. It's a polite thank you and showing appreciation for a figure who (sadly) does have a following giving their support.

Only niggers don't say thanks when someone does something for you regardless if you like the person or not.

Holy shit you're stupid. There is nothing wrong with what Trump did. He was being gracious. Even if he changed his mind on this, it is not a big deal.

This. OP is an idiot.

Because Trump should've said "FUCK YOU CRUZ I DON'T WANT YOUR ENDORSEMENT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH VOTE HILLARY 2016" you fucking goy.

GUYS TRUMP WAS STUMPED BY HIS ENDORSEMENT OF HIS RIVAL

G-GOYS PLEASE DONT VOTE FOR THIS ORANGE RACIST

t. mr bergowitz

Fuck man I guess the record's been correct then. #ImWithHerNow

And drop kick him. It means nothing if he doesn't drop kick Cruz.

Let's be honest.

Cruz only endorsed Trump to try and stump him.

In his mind he thought
while rubbing his rat paws maniacally.

Cruz got btfo

That and Reince pretty much said that Cruz would not be able to run as a republican for president if he did not back Trump. This is why Kasich is still pitching a fit (and no one seems to care top kek).

You kikes are so willing talk shit about Donald it's almost pathetic. You must be getting desperate.

Even my cuckservative mother thinks there's something seriously wrong with Katshit. That guy's got some screws loose.

Go back to cuckchan with this shit

Yes. We just had a thread where we agreed to kill the jews. And their kids.

This

Only those pure of heart are blessed by dubs by Kek's divine hand.

Those who defile the sanctity of dubs must burn.

fuck off

Lying is a tool. So far Trump has lied at the right times. Who cares? Or do you really think Trump got where he is by being a compulsive liar?

Rato didn't learn very well did he?

His little shindig during the RNC did more to unite the party in total disgust over him, than an actual endorsement.

And now the rato is crawling back. Trump while welcoming, is also likely keeping him at a great distance because he knows the backstabber will try something.

5d master chess and all.

wtf I hate trump now

Cry more.

You're going in the oven first unbeliever.

Kekkus Vultus

Oh indeed.

Actually if I wanted hit Trump i would just bring up him bribing the Florida AG and being stupid enough to get caught, or using Trump foundation funds to pay his legal fees.
But I'm not against Trump so i won't.

Yes, yes I do think he got here by lying quite a bit.
He lies about the start of his life and not receiving money from his father, lies about his businesses, lies about his statements, even lies about his lies.
So yes, he is compulsive.

Ovens are full of Jews, throw him in the swamp and let frogs sing on him.

By the way, the guy on his immediate right works for CTR.

Kill yourself shill. This is low energy, even for you guys.

I'm just saying those are facts, that people are talking about it.

Also that that is how Trump speaks, so complain on that.

Did I archive link?
No?
Then its not to be discussed, good Kek you're hitting the Streisand effect hard now.

Filtered

At least we can filter your retarded asses here.

Yeah, you pretty clearly are.

The thing is, apophasis works when Trump does it, but it's not working out so well for you. Shame on you for thinking you can compete at the same level as the Emperor.

If any of you thinks Trump doesn't remember what happened at the DNC, you're dumb niggers.

Trump is an elite businessman. You don't get to that position unless you can read people. Ted is a canadian kike snake and Trump knows it. He's usefull idiot at the moment. Ted and the likes will be the first ones to go once Trump wins. If not go, then their political career is over since Trump won't help him in any way whatsoever. Ted's fans hate him too. There really is no reason for him to exist anymore.

You're not fooling anyone chaim.

No, those are speaking points the liberal media is trotting out. So let's get this straight: You come here with some tired bullshit that did not work and now you're trying for more. And when that does not work, you'll trot out more that will fall flat as well, for what purpose is anyone's guess because no one is going to switch sides or suddenly vote for Hillary. Many would rather see CTR or Hillary swinging from a tree before that happens.

Cry more.

Nigger there was a whole lot more that you're accusing him of in that post other than that specific one. We can scroll up and see that shit, are you even trying at this point?

All right look. During an election, the candidates are going to resent each other, and they're gonna give some strong condemnations of each other. After an election, the resentment dies down and, if the two candidates are more alike than different ideologically, they stop the pissing match and become allies. Cruz isn't a bad guy. The cruz missile meme originated from Holla Forums a few years ago when Cruz filibustered the fuck out of re-signing the Patriot Act, and when shut down the fucking government over Obamacare.

So why was Cruz such a faggot for the past year or so? All that happened was that he mistakenly thought that this year was his year, and he found himself on the other side of an election from Donald Trump. Because it was a competition, and because Cruz was going to lose it from the start, he suffered some hurt feelings. Now that's over, and Cruz has had a few months to heal his hurt butt, and he's coming to the realization that Trump would actually make a great president. Trump has been holding this olive branch out to Cruz for months, going back to the RNC when he invited Cruz to speak on stage, and more recently he endorsed Cruz's Internet Freedom Act. Why did Trump hold that olive branch out? Because he realizes that, for all of Cruz's butthurt retardation in his attempt to win the presidency, Cruz is actually a top-tier senator who would have been a Trump ally from the start if it hadn't been for the fact that he himself was trying to run this year.

This. Is. A. Good. Thing.
You. Stupid. Kike. Shills.

Have you ever considered some people might not be interested in changing opinions, knowing it won't work and instead just like posting fallen idols.
Especially when they sell pudding pops, that was a fun quarter of lording.

Let's see, he paid the fine on the bribe now, his case for the misuse of Foundation funds starts next year, his lies are direct statements and known bits, so tell me what is there left then?
I said I'm not linking archives, and that you are just pushing it more and more by my refusal to post them.
So what's your angle then?

I'm not kidding when I say you should kill yourself.

Yeah, and for a thread by OP seeming to mean to be a concern and possible defeatist shilling, it didn't do its job well at all. I feel pretty high energy. Not only will rato get blown out of the water again, but the #nevertrump cuckservatives (controlled opposition dem plants) will be angry as fuck, and even potentially may make glenn beck finally commit suicide.

what the fuck

Cruz NEVER had a chance.

It was meant to be Yeblet vs Shillary with either the Clinton Dynasty or Bush Dynasty continuing the jewish reign.

Then Trump fucked their shit up

Also what the fuck is this archive shit you're going on about? Are you schizophrenic? You know we have IDs here, right? When have I said anything about archives or asking you to post anything?

Just filter and report the shill. As you said, notice how he readily cherry picks and focuses to make an argument to guarantee replies. He's as awful as maddow poster and already made himself obvious.

So he receives a million dollar loan, financial assistance from his father, and says its nothing.

Swears his business is great, but keeps losing creditors who say it isn't, takes funds used for ailing businesses, misplayed the market hard enough to debate bankruptcy.

Says he doesn't support war in Iraq, never gay rights.

Lies again on the Iraq War, wanting to be in the ME again.

Archive.is?

You know the place you're supposed to dump pages when linking here?
Fucking new shill trying to fake it.
Go back to reddit, sage isn't a downvote.

Hello this is Correct The Record International HQ calling in.

Your shilling efforts are being detected, pull out full retreat or your employment contract will be terminated per prior agreement. This is not a drill.

You're not even making any sense anymore. Top fucking kek.

this is why you people are in the situation you are in

lol

You're so gay you get the pasta

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Funny, that's what people think of with that pic, nobody gives shits about the law here.
Respect it all or get nothing.
You know the whole blind justice thing?

Holy Christ you idiot. I know what archiving is. Clearly by the context of what I'm saying, I'm asking you why you're talking about it and why you're bringing it up, not what it is. Also, I'm using sage correctly. I have no desire to bump this shit thread but also want to post in it. Nice meme though.

Ye, I know. But he's getting whipped so hard and I want any newer guys that might stumble in here to learn from it.

archive.is/DDw5O

archive.is/kC40k

archive.is/FVxLf

archive.is/o2b3C

archive.is/wS2tY

archive.is/3To39

archive.is/kcQOI

archive.is/Zwntr

As in the archive links I would bring if I were attacking Trump, but since I'm not I have no reason to post them.
As well, I also pointed you would keep pursuing this under the Streisand effect rather than stop and move on.

In terms of business loans and a business loan in New York City, it really isn't. This also isn't lying about anything, it's just speaking in relative terms. What a shit example.

It is. Three bankruptcies, strategic at that, out of 200+ businesses is phenominal. The supporting arguments are moot because they involve might-have-beens, market risk, normal but not commonly known business practice, butthurt kikes trying to make a buck, etc.

He's been pretty clear about this one. It's very easy to look this shit up. Not wanting to go to war is totally different from opinions on how to conduct it once it happens anyway. As for gay rights, he never said he "never" anything about it. He did, however, say that he's "evolved" his stance over time.

Every one of these points are extremely common points from the left that have been examined and debunked or clarified months ago, especially on Holla Forums, let alone other right wing camps. It's incredibly obvious just who you are and what you're trying to do here.

Again, we have ID's retard. You and I have never had a conversation about archive links and you've never said anything to me about the Streisand effect. I don't give a shit about what links you may or may not have, I didn't ask for them.

Funny that you post them anyway, logically meaning that you are, in fact, attacking him. Again, you're pretty shit at apophasis. You clearly know what it is, but you're applying it like a retard humping a doorknob.

I'm pretty sure it's a bot.

The financial assistance that he admits to but never specifies it the more useful part, as well as a million is still starter capital that I don't have to use, you don't nor the rest of us.
It still helps and is not nothing.

More of I am looking at creditor faith and which class of loans he takes. Creditors losing faith means much more than how well he is doing here, since they have to evaluate many more risks when dealing with Trump, than Trump has to deal with on his own.

No no I'm pointing to opposing it, then bandwagining when it looks good, and now going on about muh oil.
Not taking the Twitter callout on Saudi kikes and moving forward with blaming 9/11 and the entire invasion and deception on them.

He opposed trannies and gays, now says Jenner can piss in the ladies at Trump tower.
Saying evolved also means that this country has evolved into being kike run and should thus be accepted instead of called out.

And its the frequent talking mostly because they are resonant points, or would you prefer I ramble about his love for Japan in the 80s and desire to sell out all the US land and business he could to our soon to be overlords?

Funny how you did not check them, I did not post anything in reference to the points I made previous, and simply rebutted pasta with pasta.
But its okay, I get you are trying to create and shape context here for your memes CTR.

Wew lad. I'd bother to go into specifics countering the rest, but goddamn are you barely making sense with them. Seriously, give this new thing called greentext a go, it helps make you look like less of a spastic retard.

As for your pasta, I don't give a shit. It doesn't matter to me what context they're posted under, because I'm not the one you said anything to about archives. All I could gather from your retardation is that you have anti-Trump archive links that you didn't want to use because "You're not attacking Trump", and yet you go and post anti-Trump (From a Holla Forums perspective) archive links. I'll tell you again, we have IDs here. Maybe you need me to point them out or how they work? You can't just mesh a specific argument with one user into a specific argument with another user and think that's going to work.

I'll give you a hint while I'm at it. Trump can pull off apophasis because the people he's talking to either trust what he's going to say to begin with, or they already know what he's saying to be true, and he's using it for emphasis or humor. It doesn't work when used on an audience that disagrees with you or does not trust you.

>==implying this hard==

Yes I am aware of IDs. I am also aware of the ability to scroll up and read chains linked by reference to each other.
If you wish to insert, then you also shall have read and acquainted yourself with all of the conversation.

And that is the updated pasta I posted, much shorter, much more Juden blessing.
It got praised as Trump making them bend the knee, and that was before Detroit.

And yes I do think it can work, given you know, you're responding trying to say it won't.
If it didn't work you would just ignore and move on, unable to understand it.

And there in lay the rub doesn't it?
To get them to trust you must say what they want, but if you have something they don't want to hear, they won't care.

Citation needed

Grate DC thread chaim.

(((Du bist ein guter Jude.)))

Reported

Where did he say he accepted it? He said he appreciated it.

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

King Nigger is trying to slash and burn as much as he can take with him before he leaves

Hope this interent deal can be reversed

jesus the reddit is strong today

Thank you for Correcting the Record.