Thots?

The family of Alyssa Wright wants to know what led the teenager’s boyfriend to allegedly strangle her.

“He was always a real well-mannered boy. I never had any problems with him, always been respectful,” mother Melinda Wright told Channel 2 Action News on Friday.

Alyssa Wright was allegedly strangled Tuesday by Elijah William Ramoutar, 19, at his home on White Birch Drive in Covington, according to the Newton County Sheriff’s Office.

Family told Channel 2 that the 19-year-old went to Ramoutar’s house Tuesday evening.

“We were sitting on the bed, laughing, joking about things that were starting to look up for us,” Melinda Wright said. “She said, ‘Bye. I love you. I’ll be back.’”

ajc.com/news/crime--law/well-mannered-boyfriend-accused-strangling-year-old/72wGpRbfoHcvS1yYGfHL8H/

niggers gonna nig

that guy is white

TOLL = PAID

women love the bad boys.

therefore, its the girls fault.

nothing of value was lost.

Niggers.

I have a white female friend married to a 'groid and I know it's just a matter of time until he cheats on her or loses his shit.

wat happen if he duznt

I also know many dead ends with nigs. All the dumb shits who think a white guy can simply "walk up" and get these bitchses are deluded or born not in this generation. But no one feels sorry for these women any more because they have full choice of their actions and they chose this. The other bad thing is when the nig leaves them and they try to pull in single white men to raise the niglits. Getting tired of being told to "Man up" and "thats all in the past i made a mistake". Problem is your mistake will become my mistake if i take you in bitch.

Then he's one out of maybe 8 who isn't a typical nigger. They exist.

I had a friend in college, a cute little Polish girl from Brooklyn who I was totally into until I realized she only dated black guys. She was always depressed because they kept cheating in her, haha. Cunts.

Why was she only into nigs?

burn the coal, pay the toll

i-im just going to have sex with an animal

when's the lynching?

People like what they like.

read, nigger

this
im gonna miss comments like these
see you on verizon.com since net neutrality is gone

Dumb white slut and a nigger of course it wouldnt work out.

you can put a suit on a monkey, but it would rather be swinging in the trees

typical coal burner

u wan no my thots on thots? i thot dem thots be like jordans in a sto window, smashit, grabem n run you no um sayn, but now im like fuck dem thots what dey ever do fo me what dey ever do fo m? dem thots nevr did nuthin fo me fuck thots bitch ass niggu thots muhafuggin bixnood

his english skills never stood a chance :(

The master race is born

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Well, it is has been expected.

Le 56% face.

turn on the machines quade

You know the outcome

Miscegenational relationships often end in bloodbaths like this because the whole relationshit is predicated on racial conflict. It is an act of aggression to take a woman from another race. Always has been, always will be. The nigger may buy her flowers and tell her he loves her, but even he knows, in the back of his mind, that it's not love, and he is a soldier waging race war. Not all of them can keep up the farce and when they encounter a snafu in the relationship they enter fight/flight mode.

@*(&^y./2^)*y72876yt'

t^098y9gJ;Holla ForumsZn