Animu

Anime thread

Hi norgay!

Would anyone know a peaceful, painless way that I could put my dog down, at home? I don't have the money to take her to a vet, atm.

post the best anime gals

Pathetic

Comment

Flood

detected

NO CARTOONS

OP, please post boipuss so we know it's the real deal.

helium, 22LR, 22/.177 air gun may have the power to do it. knife through the spinal cord could work as well, but I don't know the details on how to do that cleanly

post more tomoko sex

kys norgay

are you guys into ripple ;)

Too expensive, too much hassle to get my hands on, and it all comes loaded with oxygen these days, so I'd doubt its' effectiveness.
PAL suspended.
All I've got is a Crossman p1322, it wouldn't be enough to punch a pitbull's skull.
Too messy, and I wouldn't be able to stomach it.

And here I thought I was in Holla Forums.

dicks

Don't be so upset user.

no bully pls

best thread on Holla Forums tbh

has anyone even gone so far as to question if the pill and alcohol combo in this image would kill someone?

is this a character from the nutshack?

Enough pills and alcohol will kill you, slowly, but it should get the job done. I wouldn't recommend it tbh,

bunp

bunp tomoko

Every season theres some kinda lewd anime, e.g. Queen's Blade. What is the new lewd?

I dont know what the newest one is but I have been watching Valkryie Drive or something, its bretty gud

,b@#&^y8>@^879698HJF189@^(*98hi!%~5.Y7865uhnc48^@87ytijnmcd.;/z

b&@^T58o7uih2yto89y72)(*LZ>kgvbw89jiok,.Z

Indeed, there's no need to be upset, weebs are still young enough to learn how to invest their money and surpass their parents in wealth in a matter of a few short years.

megucas!!

Why do they call it anime when it's not even animated?

Indeed, there's no need to be upset, weebs are still young enough to learn how to invest their money and surpass their parents in wealth in a matter of a few short years.

post animes

no

s-sauce?

mio!

"mio"

post your mios mio-poster

*slurp*

Helium? Nitrogen is cheaper and works equally well.

butt hat

anything to avoid going to /a/, no fun is allowed over there

2Dfags should be burned alive

why is noody posting in my anime thread….

Because 2D>3D