Europeans NOOOOOOO!!!

When the inevitable hostile "migrant" takeover happens. How will you protect your families?
One can't even buy a carving knife without handing over their first born. Butterknives wont do much against the horde. Especially a well armed horde that is smuggling arms and ammunition into their host countries every day in preparation. Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-42183197
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why aren't truck keys also pictured on that box?

if gun ownership lead to low crime, america wouldn't be dangerous a hell-hole and nor would nicaragua. don't lecture britain on weapons policy, prick. there were more murders in chicago on 4th july than in the entire UK last year. as for the hordes of well armed sandniggers, they only exist in your imagination and you put them in there yourself. are you a retardistani?

this is what delusional nutbags actually think

It's funny how most Europeans compare North America to their small shithole of a country. It's like they cant into geography. What happens in one state dose not effect the state over because the U.S. is that big. Nigs live in inner citys because they cannot support themselves. Most of the weapons are owned not by innercity residents but the local towns. I bet the towns have a high rate of crime since they have the most guns, oh wait they don't.

America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

this tbh

Swiss have the highest gun ownership per cap in the world and low crime……we have a nigger problem not a gun problem.

your hypocricy is unsufferable. you are more than keen to proclaim yourself of european heritage and you constantly compare your country favorably to any and all the rest of the world.
meanwhile, you murder each other (and anybody else within range of your incompetent military) in eye watering numbers, all to end up the laughing stock of developped nations with an idiot in charge. fuck off with your america-centric world in which you are best and biggest at everything. it's 4th grade bullshit. america had the chance in 1990, but blew it. you went from being the most admired to the most feared, despised and risible nation on earth, all in a generation.

only because of the military issue weapons held in homes. these weapons, despite citizens not having ammo for them, are the primary weapon in domestic shootings and have never, to my knowledge, stopped a crime. your ignorance is willfull, or you're deeply stupid. probably both: they are defining characteristics of american children

Chicago has the most restrictive gun ownership laws in the country you pathetic French faggot.
Gun crimes in the US just like in the Eu are a result of gun restrictions and illegal gun trade. Add to that the fact that the US has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.
The States with the least restrictive gun laws have the lowest crime rates. But the facts don't matter to a flaming cuck like yourself. France the eternal prostrated fuccboi on the international stage, only recently outdone by Sweden. Congrats. Perhaps you should aim your ire at the savages raping your women instead of the rest of the western world that is trying to save your cuckold asses yet again. But that would require you to fight… And we all know how the French are perfectly content grabbing their ankles and waving the white flag. Yours is a nation of cowards Frog. KYS

well we just got told by france everybody…
better just roll over and die then…
trips not check'd, cause your cheese stinks

I am the law

Wew Lad. Gagging on all that delicious salt. Typical french poof with his head burried in the sand. Although most likely a shitskin. Are there even any whites left in France mate? Ive never seen such a feminized group of men in my life with such a chip on their shoulder as the French.
I for one would love a 2nd amendment lads tbh

You should just shut the fuck up. 2 millions people in france possess weapons. France is the biggest country in term of hunt.

You're just a fucking coward. I hope you die by participating in the propaganda to remove the most elementary right to people.

Who removed the guns in france?
Pro Tips: It's in wikipedia.
Weapons always were authorized in france, up to the second world war. Why? Because during the first, people actually used them against the stat because they did not want to fight for a bullshit war. They removed them during the occupation to stop anyone of doing a revolution. After the "liberation", they actually kept the law, and they reinforced it with time. Now, in france, the law is the european one. You're literaly supporting Petin's law, fucking son of a bitch.
And now you're supporting the fucking soft american lefty power that wants us to have no fucking right in anything.

You're just a fucking retard. You're the cancer of France. I guess you're a fucking pedo, or you love anime. Seriously, remove yourself.
Or at least don't fucking express an idea about a subject you don't even understand. If you're no man, it's not a reason to stop anyone to become one. You're truly the cancer of this country, holy shit.

Back in the days, You were expressing your nobility by carrying a weapon. You would never present yourself in front of the french king without a weapon. The poor people who cannot afford one were renting one before being introduce to the king.

Learn you fucking history. Melenchon/Malika Le Pen dick sucker.

Why are they trying to do themselves in?

Never thought I'd ever agree with a frenchie, cheers
America is a shithole nowadays

well ok, but they don't prevent guns coming in from neighboring states or slipping under the radar in gun fairs, so the chicago legislation doesn't work. the density of gun ownership in the more crime ridden ares of chicago is higher than any other comparable city (google it), precisely because neighboring states have laxer laws.
one or the other, not both. either the illegal guntrade encourages crime, or the guns it puts into circulation reduce crime. choose, my bi-polar ratardistani. it can't be that hard
if only lafayette could have seen in advance the nation of imbeciles violents he was instrumental in creating. if only france hadn't sold you the southern states. if only you had been alone against the mighty british empire, back when it really mattered… if only they told you the truth in school.. if only
you're all niggers, every single one of you. that's the problem with america.

Before I forget though:
give back Elsaß-Lothringen
It's rightful German clay and you know it

bin kein frog, freund. nur troll, aber danks

nigger

Before giving back anything, it would be good to not be under american occupation, like what the whole europe is under right now.

True, good point

Coming from a German? Seeing as Germans are French tier now i didn't expect much. Keep paying all the freeloaders and being shamed for WW2 then.

Ok Germany. While all of your women are being raped, killed and you get robbed and called a racist for even reporting a crime I'll be here with my burgers and guns laughing my ass off while muzzies keep the Jihad going all over you europoors.

Oh fuck off mate. "We wuz Lafeyette n sheeit". The French have done fuck all but surrender and burn their bridges since then. Take it from us Lads. All the memes are true about the French. We have to deal with the cunts. Sounds about right "France the eternal prostrated fuccboi" tbh. Piss off cunt. It's little nancys like you that fucked the EU in the first place. Now look where we are. You're either blind, a shitskin or a kike in on the whole thing.

Im right in the heart of London and I own up to this Lads. We're stuck fighting with sharpened sticks for fuck sake

You seem to know nothing about french history. France is the most racist country in europe. It's the one who's the most against the migrant crysis.
You can't even get close to get what it got for the french government to dominate french people. Now, people are pretty much passive, but my god, it took two centuries of continuous destruction.

And being from UK, seriously, you have nothing to say. I don't know if there is a most evil country than UK in the world history. It's the source of all the monstruosity. The first one to bring the Magna Carta, that gave the power to the bank, up to today with the City of London, literally the hood of the criminal banking system.
I'm not talking about UK being the most spying country in the world. You don't even have the right to carry a fucking basic multitool fucking faggot.

Canada: Cucked

mfw OP was asking for a solution. Got typical lefty cucks from typical lefty cuck nations sperging out about muh US. Complete lack of self awareness

These dumbasses do realize if anyone is dumb enough to fall for throwing away their knife, someone else can come along and just steal those knives and resell them or worse.

funnily enough, i was born in Beckenham in the very late 50's. i have a 2:1 in french and european history
flags on 8ch are as meaningless as your spiteful little mind.
france, like the united kingdom and in particular england, is a great nation by any definition. both nations' contribution to history is enormous, as world powers and as leaders in intellectual and scientific thought. both nations have giant economies and wield tier one diplomatic influence on the world stage. brexit is a gamble, mr nobody ofanyimportanceorusefulintellectualcapacity, and with guys like you to rely on, our poor old queen must crave her grave

Protip: that container will bedonated to newcomer migrants, they need to cut their food with something you know…

Connard

You don't agree with a frenchie, but with a sandnigger like you.

You don't say… Maybe you should fuck off Grandpa. Here for the cheese pizza are we? Figures it would be a marxist pensioner running off at the mouth like an entitled Twat. The cp doesnt get spammed till later on you pederast

What the fuck are you even talking about? Europe is already dead. It's a principality of Iran and Saudi Arabia at this point.

This post might have mattered ten years ago… You might as well be asking what the romans will do when the visigoths invade…

simply haram
bbc.com/news/world-42183197

lel

This is why no one gives a shit about you French. You bitch at other nations and your the worst over all.

kek keep telling yourself that

It's like you want to believe theres more niggers here.
if it was "60 million" it's spread out over some innercitys and not the whole country. But hey, the U.S. is dealing with it's nigger problem as you and Europe has it's ass wide open to it.

Population of France: 67 million
Sandniggers in France: 8 million (est by you)
Sandnigger percentage of France: 12%

Population of the United States: 323 million
Niggers in United States: 37 million
Nigger percentage of the United States: 12%

So, if France is a principality of Saudi Arabia by virtue of 12%, then the United States is a principality of Africa.

Use a VPN. You're making the rest of us Africans look bad.

13%

I know a lot of Mexicans ID as black some times to get them gibs. Also, middle easterns do the same for even more gibs since they are not represented well. I would take "13%" of the blacks and shave about 4-5% off it since also or poos.

Sorry, African. Deal with it. USA is African now because of you.

That's rich coming from a jew puppet

You sound like a Mexicant. Just remember when the "12%" blacks are let loos on you non of us whites will help you beaners. Just go home where you have "less blacks" lol.

Fuck you know about the U.S. user? Your country is turning into shitskin central thanks to Merkin. I'll take the US over that toilet ANY DAY.

The European minister of defense is the United States secretary of defense.

Where are there so many women ministers of defense in Europe? Did they all have military careers, or are they just paper pushing bureaucrats who were placed there?

They represent Europe's defense on foreign invaders. "Limbs spread open accepting and willing". I find it quite a good fitting for them.

I'm not with Holla Forums.