California

If California succedes from the union America will be dealt a large blow. The industry is too big there.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-california-economy/california-surpasses-france-as-worlds-sixth-largest-economy-idUSKCN0Z32K2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I needed that laugh tbh. Thanks user

If you're not going to bother arguing then I am automatically right

Holy shit… OP was serious…

if you refuse to use logic to argue then you automatically lose

btw, the word you were looking for is "secedes", you illiterate cunt of a 12 year old

here, OP, since you are retarded:
reuters.com/article/us-california-economy/california-surpasses-france-as-worlds-sixth-largest-economy-idUSKCN0Z32K2

this is why

This article is outdated, France is fifth right now. So either it becomes fifth, either it surpasses the UK.

Californian education, everyone.

If California leaves, there won't be another Democrat president, senate, or house for the rest of the century. Republicans will own the United States government for the foreseeable future.

Wrong.

w-what?

Romney could have won California and still lost the EC to Obama.

You're thinking about the past. In both of those elections, the Dems relied on the Rust belt. Pennsylvanis, Michigan, and Ohio aren't going blue again. In case you haven't noticed, the Democrats have been shitting on white working class men since 2012, and those people make up the majority of the Rust belt. And they're not going to vote for people that tell them they have to pay money they don't have to welfare queens and feel grateful for having the privilege of doing so.

Trump wom by ~77,744 votes spread across PA, WI, and MI. The idea that the Rust Belt is off the board for Dems is laughable. Obama could have squeezed out enough votes in Philly, Milwaukee, and Detroit to erase that marigin.

That has zero to do with what the other user was saying.

That was in an election where Trump was attacked by his own party, was attacked by the entirety of corporate media, and was portrayed as an evil madman that was going to start WW3 (a tactic which worked because he was a political newcomer and had no record of not starting WW3 to fall back on).

It was also an election where the president literally told illegals (who have a presence in the northeast, albeit a much smaller one than in the southwest) they could vote with no fear of repercussions, the sitting president involved himself in campaigning for Hillary in an unprecedented manner, and the Democrats bussed niggers to five different polling places to vote five times in a row.

And then there's the fact that the Democrats have not only not stopped their anti-white rhetoric in light of the 2016 election, but have ramped it up and doubled down on it. That's only going to push the Rust Belt further red.

What's going to happen in 2020, when the Dems can't use the "HE'S AN EVIL MADMAN THAT'S GOING TO START WW3!!!" tactic against Trump, they don't have a president on their side to shill for their candidate, the federal government actually enforces its laws to prevent illegals from voting, and the dems have gone even more apoplectic in their hatred of whites?

Then there's the possibility of voter ID laws to prevent the dems from bussing people to five different polling stations on election night.

The fact that the Rust Belt went red in 2016 wasn't a one-off event. It was the start of a trend. A trend where the left becomes even more virulently anti-white than previously (when it kept its anti-white practices more subtle), causing whites to begin to vote in a tribalistic manner, similarly to how niggers and spics vote today. This trend isn't going to reverse any time soon.

He asked what, so I clarified.

It was also an election where Clinton was to follow a two term President of her own party, almost got upset by an Obama-esque primary challenge, was attacked by Conservative, social and some leftist media, was portrayed as a corrupt, evil mastermind willing to do anything(even kill) to be President, faced unprecedented cyber attacks against her party and campaign, had to deal with Wikileaks publishing emails out of context, and a FBI director not only making a press conference out of a conclusion that has always been handled privately, but also bringing the email "scandal" back into the news by stating that they would look for any connection between Anthony Weiner's emails and her emails, only to say "Nevermind. There's nothing there. lol" a few weeks before the election.

And yet, she still won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. Inb4 the EC picks the President, not the popular vote.

And I thought he would see another black Democratic President before we would see another Republican President. I was wrong.

2020 should be a highly winnable race(much like 2016) as long as the Democrats don't fumble(They probably will. Tom Perez is an idiot and the DNC has shown zero interest in conducting an autopsy of the 2016 election) and bank on a cookie cutter, republican-lite candidate designed to appeal to the "White working class" running on an all white ticket being enough to turn out POC and the youth vote.

If California leaves the union, I could care less. I would demand dual citizenship and cross the border into Organ to birth my child (reverse anchor baby lolz) and come back to California. If shit goes down I have the choice to go back to the USA.

So-calfag here. I want us to leave so it can become a hellhole and all the illigals and gibsmedats will want to find another place to suck dry. Only problem is like all viruses they will seek out a healthy host. Now if the other states came in and helped eradicate the virus then it would be an improvement. As of now CA fags are moving up north and to neighbor states. CA is a big problem that needs to be dealt with but thats not by allowing an even bigger foothold on the U.S. then they already have. Look at Puerto Rico and how much we spend just to breed them.

That should make it easier to win.

That was over by the time the election happened. And if you want to talk primary challenges, Trump was up against sixteen competitors; the most in recent history. And a lot of them spent more time attacking him then they did each other; he was practically ganged up on. Hillary, meanwhile, only had to deal with a geriatric jew.

So she was attacked by online blogs, Fox news, and some random hard left outlets that no one has heard about, much less cares about? The entire corporate media establishment lined up to support her. MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, etc. Trump received tepid support from Fox and none from anyone else, and you're trying to tell me that it was Clinton that was disadvantaged by the media, because some people on Faceberg said mean things about her before they were banned for wrongthink?

Run shit candidates, get shit results.

Because of course, the problem wasn't that Clinton was doing nefarious shit. The problem was that someone had the gall to inform the plebs about it.

See above

"The problem isn't that Clinton is doing bad shit! It's that those damn commoners won't shut up about it!"

There are 11 million illegals in America.

They've spent the past few months championing diversity(TM), telling white people to sit down and shut up, and screeching about racism and bigotry being the reason Trump won, completely dismissing any argument that Trump won because the Dems alienated anyone whose skin wasn't dark enough and because Clinton was a shit candidate.

They're not going to run a candidate that appeals to the white working class. They're going to run Warren, or some Obama 2.0 they can drag into the limelight. They're going to pander to nonwhites and women and tell whites to sit down and shut up, and after they lose the election a second time, they're going to scratch their heads and wonder why they haven't won, before coming to the conclusion that they lost again because everyone else is an evil racist neo-nazi bigot who hates blacks and women, and screeching "RACISM!" from the rooftops.

No matter how terrible California may be, I refuse to believe it is irredeemable. I don't ever want to see L.A. again, but the north bay area is the most beautiful place I've ever been. Outside of the desert, the land in California is incredibly productive, and it would be a loss to America to lose it.

I think you make valid points but republicans didn't do any significant soul-searching after 2012, they just doubled down on bitching about obamacare and lucked into a candidate that played the right chords for people who were willing to vote entirely based on id politics.

In a couple years I think Dems will be campaigning based on continuing stagnant middle-class incomes and a skyrocketing deficit as a result of the tax breaks. I don't know what the campaign will look like but they'll have a lot of valid ammo after a full term of Trump.