Bunsen is a Beast

New show by Butch Hartman. First episode will premiere January 16th and the series will officially begin airing in February.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiananimationresources.ca/2016/10/jobby-senior-character-designer-elliott-animation-toronto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The style looks like one of those cheap canadian flash cartoons

It astounds me that this man still has work

It's animated by the same production company that animates the Total Drama series

canadiananimationresources.ca/2016/10/jobby-senior-character-designer-elliott-animation-toronto/

So, Nick cans this and we get more FOP.
No big.

Kinda looks like Ah! Real monsters style.

If coated everything with sugar.

The concept is just as bland and generic

I hate to say it, but this doesn't feel enough like a Butch Hartman cartoon

Well, nothing Hartman makes will ever replace Tootie for me, but this cartoon does have a high ratio of cuties to shotas.

I'm guessing the brown-haired glasses girl crushes on the main character, main character in turn has a crush on the purple haired vaguely Asian girl, the purple haired one is the friendzone Chloe sidekick, etc.

Can't say I expect much out of this from what I saw in the preview.

It feels like they only say beast because of the title

Looks like trash

He probably created it to fill a quota or he get the boot from Nickelodeon.

Literally go kill yourself.

Fuck right on off back to your Redwood/co/ Steven Universe thread you fat shit smelling cuckold.

Just like your life

Kill yourself

this board gets more and more embarrassing to be on tbqh. good job letting in halfchan rejects guys.

Alex Jones is back to his usual filter-selling nazi-fearing shenanigans. You telling me I should respect him solely based on the fact he voted for Donald J. Trump?

Brown-hair Tootie > Black Deedee > Purple-hair Trixie > Lavender-hair Chloe > Blonde Vicky > Partially obscured redhead > Fat chick

were these character designs done by butch hartman…?
Some of them don't even look like his style which leads me to believe someone else did the character designs.
Also Amanda is fucking hideous. Butch has this personal law where he makes all his women cute.

Well after three shows with mostly the same style, I can't blame him or the suits for wanting to mix things up. His old friend Seth MacFarlane appears to be in a similar situation.

It looks like someone injected sugar cane into a candain flash cartoon.

ASSBURGES

I actually think this looks pretty terrible, and said as much in my post. The voicing seems particularly tryhard.

Yet prejudging something based off its producer is pretty fucking retarded in itself. Chris Savino for instance was skewered by cuck/co/ for "ruining" Dexter's Lab and PPG (pro-tip: they were already going to shit when he took over) yet still managed to strike gold with Loud House.

all 2D women are essentially cardboard cutouts retard

Seems they changed the main boy's pupils from weird squares to just black dots, honestly I dont mind the change since the squares looked fucking awful.

Amanda is supposed to be the main villain, so I guess Hartman learned from his mistake of making evil characters too cute and hard to take seriously like Vicky, or most of the female DP ghosts.

Don't doubt the dubs, fag. "Characters" in Butch Hartman shows never truly face front even when they do, and when they're facing anywhere else it's hard to discern and static, therefore giving them the impression that they are cardboard cutouts (they are).

wrong

i'm just saying, your taste of reaction images suck, so its like having a literal pants shitting retard trying to tell me how to drive.

I just remembered they're doing an animated captain underpants movie.

this looks awful, just like total garbage island, and is written by an awful hack

You're not even replying to the same person, faggot.

There's something about the general design that bothers me, i dont really mind Butch's style but this looks really off.

>>>/meta/

Hirsch is writing this?

Sounds more like you meant to say "Avatarfagging".

well at least she gets a cameo in an upcoming episode.

Is that Homestar Runner cosplay?

Tootie's happy face implies she doesn't know about Chloe's relationship with Timmy yet. And probably never will.

On the other hand, Waxelplax and Timmy's dad are fucking huge, and Vicky looks smaller than usual.

Where did I see this style…

Looks sanitized

He clearly stopped giving a shit about his cartoon by using secondary characters as background decorations.

My gym partner is a chimp?

Watch the first two episodes and it was ABYSMAL

What did you expect? It's a Butch Hartman cartoon.

I admit this made me chuckle

That's been always Hartman's thing.

Unoriginal as fuck, even be cool Scooby zoo pulled the same joke

Sorry I don't watch that much current kiddie crap

We're in Holla Forums, must stuff here are targeted for kids first and older people second or third.