Jessica Simpson Criticized

yahoo.com/style/jessica-simpson-criticized-sharing-bikini-photo-5-year-old-daughter-200345470.html

Jessica Simpson keeps doing one dumb thing after another. Will she ever be relevant again?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/lgbtinthecity/videos/1879202465686738/
8ch.net/dost.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally a non issue.

You sure about that? Look at the full evidence

Pics like that are all over the internet though.

Yeah I don't get it either but a lot of people are mad over these pics and at Jessica Simpson

It's legal to look at a girl in a bikini
Why is it shameful to take a picture of a girl in a bikini?

No clue

It's an innocent little girl having fun on a summer day.
A problem would be the dirty greasy child hungry kikes in Hollywood and in D.C.
See that's an actual problem. This not so much.

y'know there are internet forums where pedos gather to fanboy about actual children, to the point where some have been stalking and photographing these children at their schools and neighborhoods?

Clearly, it would have been appropriate if she wore a burka.

This seems like her peak year and she'll slowly degrade to be about as talentless as her mother.

Why is that bad though?
Taking pics of them in bikinis or getting out of school is all legal and fair

I think the problem is that a celebrity is doing and it lots of people follow them, and it becomes a trend that could create a norm.

But yeah, i actually agree that it's not new (although that doesn't make it good)

It's probably just fabricated news to put the idea out there like that baseball hat kid (son of some celebrity) putting on make up

Just another peek into the future United Caliphate of America

I agree! This is very offensive to the Prophet! Inshallah!!!

There are pervs who get off to anything though. Even if that loli was wearing normal clothes pedos would still look at her, so you might as well not post any pics at all or even allow your kid outside.

I fully support the sharing of those photos

Literally nothing. What are they actually mad at her for?

Islan taken over and no one noticed.

how many pedos are there though? Way people talk you think every man is a pedo or could turn into a pedo if they see these pics.

facebook.com/lgbtinthecity/videos/1879202465686738/

WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT

Good ones, Jessica!
You should come to the next Loli-Con at Dan Schneider's house.

You think this will help her daughter's career?

If we see she is a new up and coming star: Should we be worried something fishy went on?

8ch.net/dost.html
Sorry, user, but you're likely to get b& and v& now.

that loli Selene

Back when I was a kid, scooters only had two wheels, and when had to blanance and push them with our feet.

so how come twitter hasn't banned jessica simpson?

It used to be like that up until the mid 2010's.
Now, only teenagers use 2 wheel scooters, and only young adults ride skateboards.

Because 8ch actually has to own up to this shit unlike a massive multi-million dollar company that can pay off anybody in the legal system.

How can it not?

Whats so fishy about a room full of well-aged adults worshiping at the altar of supple child-flesh?

'is jb pedo' is the new 'are traps gay'

Oh boy Fagman's gonna have a ball with this one.

She's hot af.

Is this prime cunny?

The future you chose. Don't call it a grave.

Well by that logic…

Islan?

That's the plan

Pedo is pre-pubescent
The word yer looking for is hebe, short for hebephile (those who get off of pubescent girls aka teens) you dirty indoctrinated americlap
Banging a dude in a dress is still mad gay

I guess an entire industry based on enslaving and prostituting white children by "asians" is a-okay?

Mother's a plastic looking slut, this is hardly suprising

and hell, it's only getting more common.
children in fucking skimpy bikinis. I never see one-pieces anymore. Sometimes they at least have those frilly coverings that make them look more decent.

dag yo

I feel there's an interesting story here

This thread is just an excuse for some pedo freak to post an image of a scantily clad child. That's half of how they get off - by knowing that other people are looking at what they're looking at.

>8ch.net/dost.html

what a fucking idiot, holy shit.
what does he think he's living Europe or something?

well, that's european, no surprises there.

At least that one actually has a top on.
And there's no crotch close-ups.

This is advanced louisposting

Arrowed!

;_;

… took me a bit.

Are tummies sexual?

This, most of Poland belongs to Germany anyways.

The fact is that she is parroting poses that girl make to look sexy. If you don't notice this it's just cause society made you lose the sensibility needed to notice that, but it doesn't mean that at a subtler level your mind isn't noticing it.
She is also being showed on the internet, to the followers of her mother, many of whom possibly are following the account looking for a good fap. She is offering her daughter to them. She is promoting her objectification, which isn't a sin but not something that should be promoted by your parents.
All this is linked to the hypersexualisation of american minds, who are prone to see sex everywhere, and maybe sex is actually everywhere, but their idea of sex often isn't really healthy. But this means that it's not Jessica Simpson's fault, it's a society problem, so people complaining about it in the same way people were saying the Nirvana's Nevermind cover was inappropriate, are just hypocrites. In this case, they probably felt awkward cause they liked the pics, but since she is photographed in a way that make her look older, they didn't know in which way they were liking her, and felt bad since the society is really severe when it comes to liking such pictures.
It's also an issue of fetishism. If you fap or have fapped regularly to pics or video than you don't get horny simply just for girls' bodies, but for the representation of them, which is a lot different. You are also fapping to certain poses who are repeated in pics and videos, to certain expression and certain clothes. Even naive stuff can become inevitably linked to sex in your mind. In the second pic she looks like a kid, but mostly for her height, which isn't so clear in a photo, especially if there aren't other people in the frame, and except for having no tits it isn't so difficult to imagine her as a teenager. So someone who was checking the account for new hot pics of her mother, probably felt really bad when he stumbled upon that pic and for a moment or more saw it with the eyes of an horny man, so he complained in order to convince himself he didn't like those pictures.

I think Jessica Simpson is a bitch for posting pics of her little daughter on the internet, not because she isn't dressed enough, but just because you should be free to get to known yourself and the world a little, make your own idea of what photography represent for us and what's its power, before having pics of you all over the internet. Everyone of every age is free to upload pics of himself on the internet, and most people are starting very early, but why should parents make this an habit even earlier? I'm not talking about just sharing pics of your sons with your friends, but with the whole world, that's not a basic need.

Wow I posted a fucking wall of text. Sorry Holla Forums, just wanted to make a little order in my head.

are you talking about Jessica Simpson?
-Yes
That was her objective.

Oh god…

Slave Boy Sammy grew up.

Holla Forums?

top kek

When will OP learn to cropped his images..?

Fuck that, what about the Scorpions Virgin Killer cover?
I STILL can't believe that got made. That it even made it past the "I have a crazy fucking idea" stage.

I would probably get perma banned for even posting it here.

Basically, the point is she's a shit, and should be called out but it's hardly worth overblowing as a huge traumatic abusive thing

Look up the cover for the self titled album of Blind Faith. Yes, that is a dildo she is posing with. No, I'm not going to post it here.

It's pretty out there, but nowhere near on the level of virgin killer

Even if virgin killer has the crack in the crotch on the cover. It's still a fully nude girl, all the people in the studio saw her fully naked.

God Damn.

Get fist fucked by a water imp.

He's not saying anything wrong.
Are you implying that girl is ugly?

To be fair, drag queen is not the same as being a trap. I mean, it's supposed to be about entertainment, not sexual stuff.

It was the 70's in Germany, go figure.

I want to rub that cute tummy.

Yes, entertainment for paedophiles.

Jessica Simpson was clearly molested as a child. For her to sexualize her daughter this way. It's an obvious indicator that her uncle or father had their way with her little creamy peachfuzz covered body at one time or other. Shameful.

Is that aaalll you want to rub?

I thought scorpions was an american band

Great thread