Healthy and nationalist food thread

You become what you eat. So its important to have a healthy body, to have a good life.

So lets discuss about food, using Holla Forums lenses. Example would be about talking about food native to your country or region.

I will start by asking about wines. Any guide or advice about wines that should be know? Whats is your preference, Red wine, or White wine?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jTKsG
youtube.com/watch?v=xqFo59YveXo
seriouseats.com/2016/04/tamago-kake-gohan-japanese-egg-rice-tkg.html
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos
amazon.com/Ganjang-Gluten-free-Unpasteurized-Artisanal-Korean/dp/B00L9X4TWW?th=1
cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/24786/eating-food-from-a-slightly-rusting-cast-iron-dutch-oven-is-it-safe
ck.booru.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just ate about 500g of carbs from spaghetti. Rate/10.

Is there anything that you hates in food? Whats what your tonge considers shit?

In my case its tomatoes. I just dont like the taste of it. Also never liked Tartar sauce. It tasted like a too sweet mayonase.

On wine, I like Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot grigio.

what'd you drink with it?

daily reminder that if you are 100% goy if you use any kind of plastic implements or coatings when you cook

White wine is basically sugar water. Red wine is a little better. Really though, avoid both and remove alcohol from your routine.

Shortest tl:dr

- Sugar is the Nutritional Jew, the great satan to avoid at all costs.
- Carbs are only necessary for immediate energy needs (running a lot the next day).
- Fat is your main long term energy source, has been for thousands of years, so eat delicious fatty shit.
- You're not a body builder, so you don't need bodyweight x2 in grams per day.
- Stop drinking soda/pop, forever. No cheat days.
- Beer was jewed by estrogenic hops, stop drinking jewed beer unless you want man tits.
- Learn what is in season, and eat it.

Good advice.

Intresting

You disagree?

It's garbage for you but great with breaded fish.

just wait

It sounds like you're just telling people to pig out on fatty foods. Eat lean meat and you'll get all the fat you need.

What's wrong with lipids again? Besides from being known as "fat" which has nothing to do with how much of a hambeast someone is?

Rice and pea protein powder combined (to create a complete amino acid profile)
Oats for carbohydrates
Nuts for fats

Kill yourself

Water. Plain spaghetti and water. Carb loading.

The only bad thing about fat is high calorie density. Really easy to exceed your daily maintenance with fat. Same with sugar.

What is Holla Forums's opinion of ginger beer?

Unless part of your diet is drinking olive oil, that's wrong and has nothing to do with fat being bad in itself.

pls go

sheena shaw

Buy your wine from small producers you trust to make good wine. Everything else is likely to be shit. Wines now have just as many additives as anything else, except they can still call it just "wine" and not mention any of it. Many of those additives are naturally occurring molecules that simply give the wine a much better taste, but the rest still isn't. Even the most prestigious productions do that, and they have even more reason to do so, in order to maintain their prestige and have each yearly production consistent with the previous one.

Also make sure the wine you buy is better to keep for some time or drink rapidly. Not all wines get better with age.

If you can't get good wine, at least get quality wine without additives even if it tastes horrible, and make hypocras with it. What is hypocras? It's the spicy wine our ancestors formerly drank, with added honey, cinnamon and other spices, because their winemaking techniques were so shit back in the day their best wines were the equivalent of our worst vinegars, so they had to pimp them up to make them drinkable. There's an infinite number of different tastes you can give wine with all those different spices and honey, and many of those can nicely complement the taste of the wine instead of simply masking it. Experiment and come up with your own recipes, making hypocras is the final frontier most people don't even know exists.

t. Angry French that watches its national wine industry collapse under its own stupidity, and that now enjoys hypocras made with atrocious biological wine with added cinnamon, nutmeg, thym, parsil, mint, hibiscus and pine honey.

im not gonna stop eating apple pie kys
im not gonna stop eating pasta and potatoes for diner kys

Frogfag here.
Kebab and couscous are glorified as best meal ever, I'm not fond of it, and I don't eat them by principle, I prefer to eat classical French dishes or meals that my Polish grandfather do. European and Slavic meal best meal.

>>>/fit/

go to amrieka

Im not an expert in distilled brewbages, but…why the hell people like Whisky that much?

It sweet shit without any strong flavour to it, when compared to good old rum and similar liquors.

Kabobs and couscous is god tier if you make it yourself and grill the kabobs over charcoal. One of the best and simplest meals you can make at home.

Lost 40 lbs in as many weeks. Went from being unable to run for more than 30 seconds, to being able to run forever.

Its not impossible anons, just no sugar and run alot.

Lift too of course.

Stop that shit immediately.

You stop THAT shit.
A coke once in a while is fine.
Sick of you nu-age food purists.

He's right though. I really need to drink less of it. I've been wanting to stop drinking it entirely for a long time but it's just too readily available and engineered to taste as addictive as they can possibly make it.

The more fat you eat, the more testosterone your body produces. More fat, more testosterone. The best source of testosterone boosting fat, Argentinean researchers concluded after a study on rats, is olive oil. Olive oil helps the testes to absorb more cholesterol.

archive.is/jTKsG

Is it no surprise that only bums drink Jew wine?

To add to that, let's remind everyone that type 2 diabetics live very well on a no-sugar diet without added insulin, and every single one of them ends up realizing it's much, much better, and they end up largely healthier than non-diabetics on a sugar diet.

Sugar has been pushed by food industries as a replacement for the more expensive fat, until a few years ago when cheap fat became widely available, and now there's too many of both. Drop the sugar, eat healthy fats, and you're doing your body a great service already.

Sugar never really was a problem. HFCS, High Fructose Corn Syrup however….is why even skinny kids these days have fatty livers.

Wasn't there a thread recently exposing the sugar industry manipulating and lobbying to put all the blame on salt and cholesterol?

HFCS is always worse than sugar, but sugar is still a major problem.

Buckwheat is a better source of carbs than oats.

Well indeed, "bad sugars" are to blame, diabetics are still fine eating most fruits, albeit not all. Kind of hard to talk about it though considering my linguo on the subject isn't in English, but in my country we refer to as "sugar" all sorts of things anglophones call "carbs", which would include bread, potatoes and pasta.

But yeah, corn syrup is the biggest offender.

Why not eat rice and peas?

Look at this dood

trips

So about bread types…is something like this?:

Rye bread>>Multigrain bread>Whole wheat bread>>>>>>>>Dog shit>>>>White bread.

Am I right?

About to do the same in 5 minutes. I dont care for tastes, main goal is to get a full stomach and a energy boost from it.

The trick to truly being healthy is to stop being so lazy
You don't need to drive down to the corner store to pick up your groceries
Just walk with some nice recyclable bags
You'll end up buying less unnecessary shit that's bad for you because you won't want to carry it

Also stop eating out unless it's with friends or something social like that

I eat a metric shit ton of bread
It's the staple of my diet but I bake it myself
I only use four ingredients (water, yeast, salt, flour) because that's all you need

Anybody got suggestions for good cooking channels on youtube?

Contributing: grow your own shit, build your own soil, mulch all your gardens.

All that gluten is going to fuck up your shit.

shut up

I don't care
Bread is cheap, delicious and fun to make
I don't make it with all the unnecessary preservatives and sugars that the FDA forces bakers in America to have and gluten is hardly the worst thing that Americans have in their diet

Hello fellow Holla Forumsla/ck/s. You might remember me from the last food thread where I was encouraging you guys to explore making real ramen. Well, I stepped up my game a bit from the last time I posted a picture of it and I think I've finally gotten a good grasp of the toppings. I think my meat prep could use a bunch of work as plain chicken is good but more effort could be used to make it tastier.

Also, I've made white rice, ponzu sauce, and a raw egg (Tamago Gohan) a staple of my breakfast diet. I've been able to keep up my every day runs and I've lost 3 pounds in the past two weeks.

Looks neat. Your post made me come back into the thread. Can you post how-to and names on both dishes in your pics? Also aren't you afraid of salmonella in first pic? What with the raw egg and all.

is once again one of those thing the industry made "bad" when it isn't supposed to be.

It's bad because they're using different kinds of cereal with different kinds of gluten. Other cereals are perfectly fine. We usually just call it "wheat", but there are many different varieties inside of that category.

Enjoy getting fat and diabetic, son.

go jew elsewhere

Sure thing. Embed related is the video that inspired me to make the ramen from (mostly) scratch. Without going into the weeds too much, the big decision that decides how long you're doing food prep is if you want to make your own custom stock or not. I did it once and I found that the effort I put into it wasn't worth what I got out of it so I've been using store-bought stock as they do in the recipe.

I've got the recipe down pat and I can go from nothing to plating in an hour.

The first thing is the eggs. It's the star of the dish and a staple of ramen bowls. You can't tell from the picture, but the eggs I prepared were marinated for 8 hours before it made its way into my mouth. The important thing to note about these eggs is that the yolk is still yolky and not that hard gritty mess you get when you overcook with hardboiling your eggs. To achieve this, what you're going to want to do is drop your eggs into the boiling water (carefully, slowly with a ladle) and then let them cook exactly six minutes on the dot. Then dump the water into a colander and then run cold water over your eggs to stop the cooking process. You can then place the eggs in a bowl of cold water for a bit to cool them down further before you peel them (2-3 minutes later). Once you peel them, put them in a tall glass filled with your marinade. I usually don't have mirin lying around but I've found the important parts of the marinade are the pieces of ginger, scallions, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. I usually leave this for at least 8 hours because then the yolk will have an immensely strong flavoring added to it, but doing a quick batch then eating it an hour later after the stock has finished is fine too.

For the stock, it's really not much more complicated than what it says on the tin. I always like to simmer my stock for about an hour because that's when you really get the flavor come out. It really is as simple as putting everything into the pot and then getting it to a rolling boil then putting it on simmer. You should be seeing bubbles. One ingredient that this recipe is lacking that I feel is a mistake to exclude is sesame oil. It's a strong oil that emulsifies during the boil and becomes a noticeable part of the flavor profile. Try adding one tsp for this recipe, adding more if you decide to do a larger batch.

When you enjoy the smell of the stock so much you start salivating, it's probably time to start preparing the garnish. Get fresh scallions, remove the outermost leaf, cut the bottom inch and top inch, and then slice diagnoally like I did in my pic. The chicken is just stuff I pulled off of a rotisserie chicken and hand shredded then warmed up in the wave. One thing you have to keep aware of is that if you add cold ingredients too much that you're going to lower the temp of your soup too much and you always want to avoid that. Take some nori (seaweed) and rehydrate it. I'm not good at this, but I read on the package that you just drop it in water for 5 minutes and then take it out. This is a lie, I tried that and I was left with an atomized mess. I found that 15 seconds of hydration is more than enough. You could even do this under a tap. As for the carrot batons, they are optional as I feel they aren't the best garnish. I want to find some enokitake mushrooms to replace them.

The last piece is of course the noodles. I tried making my own noodles but it's honestly a pain in the ass without some equipment. I've been springing for chinese soba noodles because it's the only thing I've been able to find in the stores. You could use udon as well, but my favorite ramen has thinner noodles. My soba noodles take 3 minutes to cook in boiling water, and these are the first things I plate. Then I ladle on the soup, still at a simmering boil, up past the noodles. Then I just add the garnish and then grab an egg from the fridge and slice it in half. The egg will be cold but will heat up in the bowl as well. I'm a spicy guy so I enjoy adding a couple sprinkles of extra chili flakes as well. This ensures that the soup will clear my sinuses and make me happy.

That's my ramen recipe, hope you guys give it a whirl. My family loves it and forces me to make it all the time. I'm fine with it because it's a lot easier than my phō recipe which takes at least 2 days.

Here is Jamie Oliver who was my inspiration for this recipe: youtube.com/watch?v=xqFo59YveXo

What kind of drink is it? And why it is not "jew-wine"?

My post body was too long, had to split it up:

As for my Tamago Gohan, the dish is literally nothing more than taking steaming hot white rice, adding a raw egg, and then splashing in some ponzu or soy sauce with maybe some Sriracha if I'm feeling adventurous. It's really good and tastes like an asian risotto. Salmonella isn't common in the first world and if you understand the situation it's easy to avoid. Chickens poop out of the same hole they lay eggs with. Salmonella lives in their poop so eggs usually have salmonella on them whenever they are first laid. In the first world, they are then sent to facilities that wash them extensively and then grade them. In the first world, the only time you will really, honestly get salmonella inside the egg is when the egg is cracked as the salmonella bacterium can cross into the amniotic sac.

Here is a good article about Tamago Gohan: seriouseats.com/2016/04/tamago-kake-gohan-japanese-egg-rice-tkg.html

Hope I've helped and happy cooking fellow anons.

MD20/20 is for homeless niggers

wine and grapes are shit

sulfites waste molybdenum the rare trace element zinc co-factor and it also destroys thiamine vitamin b1

wine is concentrated grapes which naturally contains sulfites, then selfites are added to wine creating a highly concentrated dose, balsamic vinegar is even worse

Point taken, but in the end, cereal grasses containing gluten such as maize, wheat, rice, barley, and millet have been shown to have detrimental effects on humans. Depending on your enzymatic sensibilities (which also depends on race), your body can take it well or less well, but it is never optimal.

That's why you make mead out of honey or cider out of apples.

This right here tells me you only partially know shit about nutrition. Fat is not gained from eating fat, fat is gained from eating excess calories. You can get fat from eating lean meat, or carbs, or fat itself, or anything other that is calorically dense (you can even get fat from eating veggies but that's not gonna fucking happen because you'd need to consume 5 metric fucktons of them a day). While we're on the subject, you do not get cholesterol by eating foods that are "high in colesterol" just like you don't get fat just from eating fat. Fat comes from eating more calories than you need, and cholesterol works in much the same way; both of those substances are created within your body, by your body based on nutritional factors. You're not going to absorb fat or cholesterol into your body by eating it, you could even lose weight if you hypothetically ate only fatty foods every day, as long as you ate below the caloric needs of your body, daily.

The rest of your advice is generally solid. Although you're wrong about the
If you're lifting and want to get bigger, IIRC, you need 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight daily. If you aren't lifting you don't need it.

My own tl:dr:

-There are three main categories you should think of when making meals: carbs, veggies, meats. Carbs are everywhere, worry about making meals of veggies and meats, you'll get enough carbs just by virtue of today's society.
-You don't need to be a pro chef. Chop up a bunch of meats and veggies, throw them in a pan, little bit of oil, wait for it to finish cooking (you'll be able to tell) and that's it.
-Drink water. This sounds stupid, but nobody drinks enough water.
-Try to get your foods from a local farmer's market. It's cheap as fuck, healthier than the store, and if you want bread, the bread at farmer's markets is far superior to the processed shit you'll find in grocery chains.

Potaters and meatballs.

I think you misunderstood his point. He was saying that fat (lipids) > protein > carbohydrates in terms of hierarchy of where you should be sourcing calories from. He was right and you are wrong in my opinion. Your argument is about metabolizing fat and not about dietary fat that he's talking about.

Anyone? Plus, I would like to know more about alcoholic drinks of this kind.

So I've been reading that phytoestrogens aren't that big a deal, if consumed rarely. This is things like soy, chamomile tea, etc. They get lumped in a lot with xenoestrogens but generally aren't nearly as bad. Also, does anyone know if xefree.com is a good source?

(checked)
That's some tasty looking ramen.

Your bread is gonna be healthier than anything on the shelf in the store but you should keep in mind all the phytic acid. Consider making sourdough bread instead.

There is something wrong with this

Thanks my dude. It's worth learning how to make if you're a jap food fanatic like myself. Their theory on food is so great.

Better off drinking your own piss.

I saw a 150 year old women making videos on youtube who could even pass as sexy and guess which one she was consuming?

Niggers in Africa are smarter than you dumb civilized animals.

Cows are pretty much Vitamin D factories, the levels are off the charts in their blood thus urine.
Vitamin D is the anti-degeneracy hormone that can heal teeth, bone structure, etc. from physical degeneration caused by "foods of commerce" // cue Dr. Weston Price.

Arsenic once in a while is probably fine, too

Fyi they're lapping up the menstrual fluid because they're too poor to eat organ meats

Hey dumb nigger, is that rice? Uh-oh… Better watch out for the 3 corpse demons that plague those who disregard the law of bigu. No wonder you all are so damn incompetent.

I just brought this thread to levels of immortality the likes of you have never seen.

Every food thread we have we always have the phytic acid guy and the urine drinking guy. I love you guys but can we tone down the memes a bit. We aren't all part of the Nazi borg collective so we have to take care of our flesh bag bodies.

Dumb nigger here doesn't know that virgin fluids are one of the highest tonic substances in Taoism.

Just don't go overboard and you'll be fine. Moderation.

Take this faggot shit to /fit/ where it belongs.

saged and filtered

youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson/videos

Dumb nigger number 4 and counting isn't aware of the feet of impacted fecal matter inside his colon.

Eh, enough vitriol for one thread.

Are you trying to sound like a kike?

Do you suck dicks to get those nutritious seminal emissions?

How about fuck off with your useless slide thread.

Chicken, eggs, vegetables, split peas, black beans and oats for fiber, some fruit, olive and coconut oil, filtered water.

Yes goy, eat your processed tendies with great value barbecue sauce. Ignore the part of your culture that has to do with cuisine. Surely if you eat processed foods your internal chemistry won't fuck you up before you're 40.

If you aren't planning to die by the time you're 40, you're doing it wrong.

It's likely I'll be a centenarian as I'm from a blue zone. I've got to take care of my vessel.

I eat at McDonalds every day.
I order a Big Mac with a large Coke because I am a proud and nationalistic American patriot.
I am not ashamed of consuming the fruit my land offers to me.

Is this an ebin trole?

It's the Native American diet.

Yes goy, discussing food is very important, food is sentient and can be nationalistic!

No, I just really like burgers and coke and being proud of my country.

I'd be sucking a lot of dicks if it was more en vogue as a means to restore lost ojas. That's the stuff that builds civilizations, mah boi.

All you untermensch disgust me.

Try the Jesus diet.

Just bought this the other day, and I need to get more before they run out. Shit's good fam

Short tldr

- The notion that sugar is particularly harmful is promoted primarily by Jews. You may have heard of Taubes, Lustig, Ludwig, Teicholz, some of the most famous anti-sugar activists. These people are Jews.
- The notion that fat is good for you is promoted by these same kinds of people which happen to be those same Jews.
- Your diet should be based on carbohydrates of all kinds, fruits, vegetables, whole plant foods in general, and be low in animal foods and fat
- Oils are exceedingly harmful and it is more than a little ironic that all of the fat fuck Americans who think sugar is evil have several bottles of oil in their kitchen. Just a reminder: Oil is completely devoid of nutrients while also being the most calorie-dense food known to man.
- Do not add salt to your food unless you actually need to replenish sodium

Bonus: Last week's bullshit study on the evil sugar industry was also bullshit (and cited Taubes and Teicholz books as "references" despite the fact that these are just books you buy on Amazon, not peer-reviewed studies or articles)

(checked)
Get out of here Satan.

Anyway, foods with xenoestrogens in them are very Holla Forums related.

The God-Emperor will demand your strength in the upcoming wars. Do not fail the All-Father

There is no sodium in salt that is bioavailable for the human body, it must first be converted by humic acid in the soil which is how plants obtain organic nutrients that do assimilate properly.
That's one explanation of how everything you wrote was false.

If you spout any more shit like this on my board you are as good as dead.

Only ameriburgers are this detached from their race's food culture. It's pretty sad really. Do you think there's no positive aspects of nationalism? Do you think the depth of being European extends to posting /bmw/ memes with black suns emblazoned on them?

What race are you?

There really is no excuse unless you're a consultant or a truck driver and you're in BFE. Also there is no excuse to drink soda.

Mead: now with extra xenoestrogens

Looks like that infographic explaining how to make jenkem, kek.

How Holla Forums-tier is the military diet?

There is no difference between "HFCS" and "Sugar". They both have approximately the same effect on your body.

The sugar jews are scrambling to demonize HFCS to protect and deflect attention away from all the "normal" sugar they stuff into fucking everything.

HFCS is treated with genetically engineered bacterial enzymes to convert some of the glucose into fructose. Its not financially viable to filter out the enzymes so they're left in the resultant product.

I'm drinking some homemade wine right now. Luckily this stuff only takes like 2-4 days. I've always wanted to try mead though, maybe I'll try that picture without the plastic container.

You can get a solid big glass jug for homemade alcohol production by buying a bigass thing of wine from the store. They work great. Also instead of using a balloon with holes in it, take the plunge and get a proper bung. They're like $3.

This is complete garbage.

I just lost my fucking post so forgive me if it's rushed looking or shit, I am pissed. Source am chef.

Food and being able to cook it is PARAMOUNT skill any adult should have but the vast majority of people (88%) can't cook diddly fucking squat. Every thing they eat is prepared for them in some way or shape. This is how the fucking skypes want it. People are fucking dependent on frozen food, take out or dine in. I've been cooking since 05 professionally and since 92 when I was toddler. I can take for example a couple veggies, some chicken (or if Im feeling fancy as fuck any meat i feel like)

Secondly every where you go to buy cooked or prepared food it's gona be sysco quality trash that I wouldn't feed to my food.

Holla Forums Food would ideally be raised with out hormones, grass fed, free range, and harvested at ripeness and finally locally sourced. The current business model is to harvest before some thing is ready and then hope that it ripens in transport. Pump livestock full of hormones so you can process it at 2 years instead of 4 years, not to mention Mon$470 I'd hate to activate those skypes.

The way they have it now all our food is grown else where, processed else where and delivered to us by the third world and it's a terrible fucking model because it undercuts our self reliance, it costs more not in monetary values but in intrinsic wear and tear on the planet, our self reliance and our health.

We have little to no say with what happens to our food, I eat out maybe once a month every other month because of the food desert we live and it really sucks because food is such a trendy topic to virtue single within that it's a magnet for foodies and reddits taking pictures of their food each table taking 20 minutes longer because they fuck with their phones and they think they have a right to the table when they sit down.

Pro Tip you've got 20 minutes after your done eating if your not ordering drinks and dessert, skypes love to hang out and think they own the place, I personally tell them we expect business and just because you ordered 2 hours ago doesn't entitle you to a table all night long, diaf.

Dankest Tendies

1pkg chicken breast sliced in strips (2lbs/2people)
1pkg Panko bread crumbs (cut the crust of white bread, toast and then crush if you don't have)
2 Eggs
1Tbs Water
1/2tbs pepper
1/2tbs salt
2tps paprika
2 cups flour

Mix the fuck out of the seasoning and the flour, you can season the eggs with pepper but no salt.

Mix your eggs and 1tbs water thoroughly

Coat chicken with flour ( i use instant pancake mix some times) >>> Then Eggs>>>> Then coat with panko

Lay out evenly in a 6x12 pan ( The less time these sit around the better they come out)

Oven: 350 @ 13-15 minutes flip at the half way mark (Protip: put a toaster over rack in your pan and you won't have to flip and they will be crispier)

ADVANCED METHOD

Take cast iron skillet 3" or more deep and fill with 2-3 inches of oil

Take Wok and fill with enough oil that there is about 2-3 inches from the center of the pan

Preheat oil to 325(golden browns better and cooks more evenly in the fryer than
350.)

Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, when they really start to float you can tell they are done, don't be afraid to extract one and cut it open to see how done it is.

Why don't you fuck off with stifling conversation you fucking skype.

Any processed sugar is going to fuck your shit up pretty much. The natural enzymes in fresh fruits are the only reason fruit doesn't absolutely destroy your liver, without them fruit is poison.

It's a fad diet of course it's retarded.

Isn't that the fucking worst. My condolences.

Is this supposed to simulate having supply problems getting rations?

Reads like chicken katsu to me fam.

Any good meta theories on cooking? I love thinking about food like edible chemistry which helped me visualize how a certain cooking step might change a dish.

I eat 4 - 5 eggs from my free range hens every day.
Am I doing it right?

Refined sugar - in the amounts consumed by those consuming the largest amount on the planet - has no negative effects on human health in the absence of weight gain due to excess calories. Refined sugar only has negative effects in biased studies with amounts which are not actually consumed by anybody - any substance has an intake level at which it becomes toxic.

This is in contrast to saturated fat, refined oil, animal protein and salt all of which harm your health even if you're losing weight and exercising at the same time.

No they're both shit Schlomo, I'm on to your tricks.

Take a look at Modernist Cuisine. It's ridiculously expensive for a physical copy. But it looks like there are pdfs of it out there.

Ya it fucking sucks

French Toast Tendies

Take what ever fucking bread you have, the prefferably 1/2" 1" thick, cut into finger food sizes,

take milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and mix

in another bowl take some kinda of crumbs you can use panko for this but I prefer cinnamon crumble (sugar cinnamon, and graham cracker crubs with butter in a loose pie filling (prepped before or bought)

take your pieces and dip in egg and then your outer crumb.

Pro tip: depending on the kind of bread you use this may or may not work, I did it with brioche and I had to run to the fryer before my brioche melted where as I had some thick texas toast or french bread and you have to let it soak up the egg batter like a bread pudding.

Fry @ 325
Oven at 1488 H's or 350 F until golden brown.

It's supposed to teach people mental discipline, primarily.

Here's a torrent.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:afe73dcbd2a97c6e40f58fa726bcc9798eebda58&dn=Modernist+Cuisine+-+The+Art+and+Science+of+Cooking+%5BVol+1-6%5D+%28HQ&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I eat whatever I please, usually burgers and fries, nearly every day and compensate for it at the gym. It works perfectly for me, no need to split hairs over diet just fucking lift.

Then why not just eat fruits, vegetables, eggs, and lean red meat cooked rare?

That fad diet is shit son, sorry.

if you want to learn that kind of stuff I highly recommend Alton Brown he knows what he's doing and isn't a fucking raging skype google ass hole.

I was busking in Austin and he gave me some money on my birthday, was pretty fucking cool about it.

Although I kinda just know what im doing.

I already pointed out that the anti-sugar hysteria is being fueled by Jews, a demonstrable fact which you clowns continue to ignore.

I have yet to be presented even a single case of a Jew promoting high-carbohydrate nutrition. I am sure there are some, but that's besides the point. The original and most prominent advocate of a low-fat plant-based diet low in animal products was Ancel Keys - who was white as snow and lived to be a 100 years old eating a ton of carbs and fruits every day.

Holy shit man are you being pedantic or just sperging?

I agree with you that anti-sugar is jew promoted disinfo, however refined sugars are shit because they lack the enzymes and chemicals present in fruits and vegetables which let you actually digest the sugar. Not only that but the process of refining the sugars often leaves them with traces of harmful enzymes used to create a balance of fructose/glucose.

Table sugar, pasteurized honey, molasses, they're all shit for you.

Truth! Cast iron lasts forever and doesn't poison you.

Sometimes I wonder if the non-stick coating shit was created for the sole purpose of poisoning the goyim.

That shit seeps into your food and you eat plastic when you cook with it.

Don't be silly. That would imply the Jews who invented it actually had foresight. Shoddy teflon coating and BPA leeching plastics are the result of NO foresight and planning. Teflon is objectively better than cast iron when it comes to "non-stick" properties, and that's exactly what they wanted. Considerations beyond that were never made, infact they had to make up a new chemical to bond teflon to the metal pans AFTER they made up teflon because it was so slick (and as it turns out that stuff is what's REALLY bad for you, not the teflon).

This is the Jewish menace at work. Complete and utter disregard for the consequences of their decisions.

I eat Tamago gohan for breakfast most days too, I've a rice cooker with a keep warm option so it's just as quick to prepare as cereal. Posted it earlier

Try it with paprika, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Or black pepper and jabanero sauce. Also, common to combine it with chopped green onions and natto, which is really good for you but it's stinky, sticky and slimey so a lot of people won't touch it.

I recommend using free range eggs. They're the least likely to have salmonella and also have the most nutrients.

Raw eggs are much more nutrient rich than cooked eggs. If you're worried about infection, you can take them raw safely by mixing it in alcohol which will kill the bacteria, e.g. the irish or miner's breakfast - beer with 1 or 2 whole eggs cracked in - was very common in the past.

Had a praire oyster this morning: raw egg, worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt & black pepper and gin. 1800s hangover cure.

I seriously doubt the idea that beer is sufficient to neutralize salmonella infested eggs and strongly discourage anybody from trying to consume supermarket eggs raw inside of the US.

The US does not have the same kind of health and safety regulations for eggs that countries like Japan do, and it is simply not safe.

So let's say that someone existed on this planet that had objectively solved for the 'perfect' human diet….

Would you goys have an open enough mind to absorb the knowledge? Or would you just gloss it over with an open drooling mouth?

Pic related. This info started me on the journey, but it is not complete. It is missing a few key details.

Well, you’ve already decided how we’ll respond, so we may as well meet that expectation and tell you to fuck off, you prissy, self-absorbed sack of shit.

Also it's very important to get good, unpasteurized soy sauce, where it's actually fermented soy beans. Unfermented soy is not good for you at all, with high estrogen and anti-nutrient content, but fermented soy is extremely healthy and thought to be why Japanese live so long.

Unpasteurized soy sauce, natto and miso soup are some of the only ways to get fermented soybeans in your diet.

I use this:
amazon.com/Ganjang-Gluten-free-Unpasteurized-Artisanal-Korean/dp/B00L9X4TWW?th=1
Fairly cheap and very tasty.

I see you speak for all

OK, grandpa

Do you know any more about Teflon cookware and BPA or whatever?

Arsenic (auto-correct)

If you live in America DO NOT eat eggs from the supermarket.

Either raise your own chickens free-range or buy eggs from someone who does.

American eggs are fucked up on every level and are shit for you.

What an amazing (((PHD))) diet fellow goyim.

In America they sell real soy sauce as "tamari" at the grocery, the other shit has wheat and shit in it.

Do you have any idea what's ACTUALLY in (((coca-cola))) goy?

You're filling your body with garbage. It's not the calories that matter, it's the rest of the trash you're filling your body with. Ever heard of bioaccumulation?

I was going to mention Alton Brown but I wasn't sure if he was a jew or not. He's my favorite cook and seems like he enjoys cooking in the same autistic way I do. I grew up watching Iron Chef so he's always been a cooking idol of mine. I actually didn't know he hung around the Austin area. I lived in Houston for a while and went there occasionally.

Thank you, this is amazing. Plenty of detail for my autistic questions.

Wow that's awesome. I remember someone posted the recipe in the last food thread which is what got me started eating it. I haven't been able to find natto anywhere so I've never been exposed to it. I want to work more fermented foods into my diet because I hear it has amazing benefits for your gut flora. One thing I'd like to note is the egg protein thing. I've looked into it and it seems that cooking eggs increases the bioavailability of the protein. It actually doubles the available protein content on average, but really I'm eating more eggs now that I use it in tamago gohan so I'm getting good amounts of protein regardless. I'll definitely try the paprika and pepper recipe you recommended. I've had it with green onion and it's great.

It is one of my favorite drinks. It's still sugary, though.

What's the matter with American eggs?

Water, food coloring, sweetener, preservatives? What else?

Wipe it with cooking oil after cleaning to avoid rust. If it rusts, you'll get micro-particles of that in your food which is obviously bad for you.

Deliberate or not, that shit is revolting. Also the smell of new appliances, like toasters or waffle makers. That weird chemical smell.

Just about every cooking appliance that has a specific use, i.e slow-cookers or rice cookers have nonstick coating. The good old cast iron is the best bet. It takes more work, and is a bit more time consuming to clean, but at least you avoid that NASTY nonstick poison.

Fine. Drink it. See what happens to you.

Yep, fuck off.

I'm actually quite surprised at the negative response to my post. You guys have some mental issues that you need to work out. Pearls to swine.

You don't know why it's supposed to be "bad for you"?

Well a number of things
Eggs and chicken at the supermarket are poison.

Right back at you kike.

Reported now.

Not true
cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/24786/eating-food-from-a-slightly-rusting-cast-iron-dutch-oven-is-it-safe

No you're confusing two different things. There's pasteurized soy sauce and unpasteurized soy sauce. Either of them can contain 100% soy (usually Chinese style) or a mixture of soy and wheat (Japanese style, this is what Kikkoman is). The presence of wheat is simply a different culinary style, but pasteurizing ANY of it is just plain retarded.

This is also the reason you can't find good cheese in America. At all. You are literally obstructed from purchasing unpasteurized cheese by the law.

That's not true. At all.

No you can sell unpasteurized cheese as long as it's separate from the pasteurized cheese. My local grocery has a cheese section with a bunch of cheese wheels and shit.

I see my error now. It was not in making my initial post in the way I did, it was in giving up information before seeing whether or not you were of a sound enough mind to receive it.

From now on I will test you guys before giving up any helpful information. It is clear to me now that much trash does lurk and post here.

Thank you for the lesson. Enjoy your day.

Try to avoid refined sugar and soy.

Other than that, anything is fine.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out schmuckling!

Sure, I'll bite.

I found that a modified version of the Paleo Diet works well for me. I don't NOT eat grains and stuff like that, I just try to take in minimal amounts. For the most part I try to stick to sourdoughs and cornbreads, which seem to be better on my body than normal wheat.

I also eat plenty of rice, usually with a nice thick salad dressing on it, like Russian or something. Makes the rice go down nice and easy and adds some fats and oils. As for meat, I'm fortunate enough to have land to hunt on and raise some animals. I buy a piglet from the local Amish every year and grow it for slaughter, keep chickens for the eggs, and I hunt turkey and deer. I do my damnedest to avoid meat I havn't raised or hunted myself, but I'm no fucking vegan, so I do occasionally go for store bought. I usually don't have to, though.

When I do have to go store bought, I buy cheap shit that nobody wants - Liver, tongue, marrow bones (Bone marrow with salt goes great on sourdough), shit like that. I also buy milk from farmers markets, since I'm of European stock and therefor lactose tolerant (Whites that don't consume dairy with Paleo are LARPing faggots)

JUST

you are such a skype,

Antioxidants are a meme, it's no different from cheaper and more readily available brown rice.

Your claims in this thread include crazy shit like "calories don't matter" (because thermogenesis totally doesn't exist, right) and "enzymes in fruits are the reason fruit doesn't destroiy your liver" (it's not like recent studies have shown that fructose bears a greater burden on the liver than glucose while at the same time having less metabolic value). Go back to Renegade, you esoteric skype goblin.

It's not quite that simple but yeah, that's a pretty big improvement to the modern diet.

Thanks for making things up you kike jew rat hebe bastard.

Go back to 4goon with your "skype" bullshit kike.

You should probably kill yourself my man.

I enjoy your dedication my man. Raising your own food is völkisch as fuck. How do you eat cow tongue? I enjoy liver and marrow bones but I've always had a gut feeling that I would gag if I ate tongue.

There's an outer skin that you have to take off. Other than that it's just really, really tender meat. I usually just slow cook it in a crock pot with water and herbs. Seriously, it's some damn good meat.

Although if you don't properly clean it, the salivary glands make the meat… sticky? It's kinda gross. Not hard to properly clean though. It's no different from any other meat. It shreds fucking great for sandwiches.

Well you got yourself caught little guy!

What's the next step of your master plan?

My mistake, you still threw around enough nonsense to qualify as a massive retard.

REEEEE
quit teaching the fag

I'm saying if all you think about food is calorie content then you're going to be missing out on the reason why some people expend effort to pursue healthier alternatives. Nutrients, micronutrients, phytonutrients, minerals, reactions of certain foods with your intestinal flora, pH, etc ad infinitum. There are so many factors to consider that it just makes me sad when people view the health aspect of food in such low-brow terms. Yes you figured out the basics of in/out thermogenesis, but how much do you know about the rest of the theory of food?

Saliva glands would be on the underside? Interesting. I love cheap meat and I always see it whenever I go to the store. I might give it a go.

I had a beef tongue sandwhich, was mostly like cartilage with webs of meat.

Mixing high GI carbs with fat is one of the worst things you can do. If you spike your insulin while your bloodstream contains a lot of fatty acids, your body will store the fat instead of burning it. You'll lose out on the energy boost of the calories you eat AND you'll get fatter. Additionally, mixing carbs and fat in the same meal can easily induce overeating. This is why junk food is so addictive and bad for you: salt, simple carbs, and fat. It's a deadly combination.

Complex carbs and moderate amounts of fat are OK sometimes but in general this sort of eating pattern ought to be avoided.

It does seem like a piece of meat that would lend itself to needing to be slow-cooked to denature all the proteins. Would probably benefit with a good marinating as well.

With this bit of information, and that flavor back in my diet, life feels worth living again.

Kill yourself my man.

I say feed it to the fucking dogs.

Not nearly enough calories. One would need to triple the portions to just maintain weight (170lbs) with if one worked a physical job. That looks like a weight loss program for a teenage girl.

Don't use a plastic jug. Find a glass one.

Why the fuck would you save that? Gore is sufficient to trigger normies. Animal cruelty is fucked.

What moishe, are you feeling brotherly love for a fellow rat?

I'm pretty sure that's a mouse.

This is a great book, thanks for the user who put me onto it. I love how it's throwing in obscure references in there for those people who read too much. If you didn't catch it, 'Through a Mirror, Darkly' is a reference to a bible verse that spawned a play and then that keanu reaves movie we all know. It's also interesting that it takes the color of wine into account when determining cook times.

So is this page saying you should lower the heat while you cook meat?

I find my natto in a chinese grocery store, it looks like pic related in the frozen section next to butter, etc.

They have little packets of oily soy sauce and very spicy mustard with each case too so you can eat it just like that.

That was probably me who posted it, I remember you posting your ramen in that thread. Glad someone gave it a try, usually anons freak out about raw eggs when I recommend it.

Natto is also served with raw egg and soy sauce sans the rice as well. With the rice and everything makes for a pretty filling lunch.

It's saying that when you're broiling fish in a bath of wine, the skin is exposed to the broiler and has a logarithmic cook time. At the beginning, the skin is usually a shiny silver which is highly reflective of the radiation from the broiler. As it cooks, the browning of the skin makes the skin more absorptive of the radiation so the skin starts cooking faster and faster, leading to a scorching of the skin if you assume that the browning will be linear.

I remember questioning a friend I had in college when he ate raw eggs so when I did more research I found that I was the one who was uninformed. Looks pretty good, I'll make sure to give it a try next time I pass by an asian store.

Anyone know a good website for recipes that's not something like foodnetwork.com?

ck.booru.org/

It's not jewish at least.

Honestly the best thing you can do is find chefs you like and follow their cooking videos. I enjoy Alton Brown and Gordon Ramsay (not from Hell's Kitchen) as they both cook very well in a way I find great. I like chefs that break things down into fundamentals. Here's a video that I enjoy watching because it really shows you cooking basics.

A thread about eating healthy and being positive turns into a bunch of teenage males shitposting mouse dicks and suicide vids.

Get a life you losers. Go back to half chan

Lowtax bought 4chan and the cockroaches are spewing out of the gutter. It'll get better eventually, probably. Or not, this might lead to another Exodus

I don't think that was ever proven. Just another 4chan ruse cruise. It seems that's the only way gookmoot can increase traffic.

They are inflating meat costs because cows eat more grain that humans for the same calorie level.

JUST

Will comment that my fastest mile times have been on an empty stomach or two slices of buttered toast.

Moron detected.

You realize your brain is essentially nothing but fat and water, right? Fat is a requirement for human survival. If you don't eat it directly, your body converts protein and carbs to fat instead.

Read a fucking book before commenting, dear god. Eating fat doesn't make you fat. Eating too much food that consists of low quality fats, proteins and carbs in general makes you fat

As long as it is sweetened with cane sugar, has no high fructose corn syrup and is completely organic it sounds refreshing.

The way they produce cane sugar can sometimes be iffy, especially in Mexico.

Where does this severe food autism come from?

What is and is not healthy is fairly common sense, then you get these niggers who spout off the most random shit like GUYS YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY STOP EATING FOOD WITH random thing IN IT SMH.

Really its mainly dont drink soda, dont eat bags of chips every day. Shit like that.

It doesn't matter what you eat goy.

Drink some fluoridated goy-water and eat some nice preservative filled goy-feed.

Don't forget to watch talmud-vision while you digest.

Nothing I said was an endorsement of eating trash food as staples of your diet you brain dead mongrel. I even specifically said dont eat chips and soda.

I refer to this inane esoteric shit that comes from nowhere and is given no supporting evidence, but is then passed around like fucking gospel.

Nice doubles but I must

The problem is companies usually do the bare minimum to be labelled free range/organic because shekels.

What are you telling me Whole Foods would betray my trust? hahaha, I love WF. They would never lie to me. right?

there's really almost no (non-political) difference between cane sugar and HFCS

HFCS is a mix of glucose and fructose and sugar is a dimer of 1 glucose and 1 fructose molecule. enzymes in your liver break the sugar up into … wait for it … a mix of glucose and fructose.

The healthiest way to consume carbs is starch.

Blood oranges best oranges, straya and NZ produce are so much better than shitty south american garbage.

You'll notice how there are strong "opinions" that are completely contradictory in this thread. It's very important that they keep food as jewed as they can so the goys stay on their obesity epidemic.

Depends on what you mean by "lean" meat. If you're eating grilled chicken breasts you're obviously missing what I'm saying. I'm talking about things like eggs, steak, bacon, beef, avocado, nuts, etc… there is literally no reason to eat shitty hormone injected cage raised chicken over protein powder.

I'm obviously talking about macro nutrients, not calorie intake (which varies widely based on goals). It's bullshit to think it's easier to overeat on lipids/protein, because these foods allow you to achieve satiation sooner, and for longer, than a carb heavy diet.

Lifting weights isn't just for "bigger" muscles. A maintenance / slight excess of protein in your diet is vastly superior for muscle density.

Iow: Bigger is not Better
Iow: Quality over Quantity
Iow: Aesthetics over Getting Massive

Check out Arnold's man tits he's rocking these days.

They have loads of spic fruit, shit I have never even heard of, and stuff imported from far away, like papayas. Yet I cant buy some fruit grown in my own fucking country.

That's what decades of steroid use do to you.

6 months as a vegan right now. Kek.

It's surprisingly not bad as long as you hit your macros. Hasn't impeded performance in the gym or anywhere for that matter. Still don't know if it's optimal but I've been doing it as an experiment.

Yes but, why?

You probably mean vegetarian. Veganism entails all kinds of moralfagging about how eating animals is evil.

Vegetarianism is fine, but fitness (to me at least) is about being able to cope with circumstances when shit goes south. Don't expect to be able to maintain that diet when shtf.

I eat like coastal mariner.

Fish in all kinds, salted, pickled, potted.
I also enjoy the taste of molluscs such as snail (escargot), octopus, squid, and clam.

My main go-to carbohydrate is either potato or rice.

Fiber comes from seaweed, cornbread, or various vegetables (mostly cabbage, carrots, etc)

Underrated post. Townsend & Son is a top-notch channel as far as I'm aware.

Not much on cooking but I can of course appreciate authenticity. Thanks for the link.

No it just means people don't eat animal products, veganism the dietary meaning and veganism the religion are separate things.

Religious vegans are so retarded they won't even eat honey because

Just testing it out. Lots of people claim it made them feel great. I can honestly say that I feel the same. Lifting performance, sports performance, muscle mass, waking up in the morning, is all the same as when I ate meat. Kind of disappointing but I'm still giving it a chance. I'll be getting blood work and other tests done soon and then introducing meat back into my diet. Afterwards I'll get more tests done down the line and compare the two.

To clarify, the diet contains no animal products.

Indeed it would be impossible.

sourdough is the traditional way to prepare wheat

You can make sourgdough rye bread and it will be better digested if you're white.

That is like the shittiest mead recipe ever, man.

The only thing worse than that is chaucer's, maybe.2

Like?

Rum>>>Vodka>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whisky

Try to prove me wrong. You cant

Hush. The adults are talking.

Are French fries the devil?

Okay okay, congrats, checked etc>>7621000

DENIED

about as evil as ice cream so… breddy ebil