Your apperication for the math

Math gave us the technology that we needed to invent many things. Be thankful for being white.

Middle Easterners, Pajeets, and East Asians have also made significant contributions to mathematics.

It's only niggers and maybe Siberian natives/Amerindians who never really developed much math. Some of the Mesoamerican civilizations might be an exception, like the Mayans. Not sure about them.

Do you mean north Indians? I knew middle eastern, East Asians did some different kinds of the math but not the Indians nor Mayans.

I mean people from India. Are you attempting to distinguish between Aryans and Dravidians?

are you baiting or legitimately this stupid? read about the dark ages and how dumb fuck europeans rejected anything pertaining to science in favor of christian gospel. guess who saved them? arabs you dumb fuck. because they didn't just throw out obvious useful and interesting observations about the natural world to fit some stupid dogmatic view of the universe. as others pointed out indians too were highly advanced mathematicians. pull your head out of your ass

b8. muslim invasion stopped european progress.

literal moron. try reading reading more shit besides facebook posts and playing xbox you brain addled fucktard.

i've seen this exact thread with these exact comments like a year ago…..

That's strange. I am pretty sure it's my first time. I post math thread few times but it's not exactly same. I do that on the purpose to make the people to love the math. Is this unethical?

you're quite the math lover for sure. how's your whiteness going this week? love all things whitey. black sooo bad. feels so good to say that huh???

I hope you realize medieval Europe was simply the contingency of the Roman Empire and that the only thing considered to have changed is that Germanics and Celts began asserting seats of power over ethnic Romans right? The Holy Roman Empire was a direct continuation of Rome, with the role of Senate and Imperator dissolved into a Theocracy. They all still considered themselves Roman and still called themselves Roman. The reason it was called the "Dark Ages" is simply because of gaps in record keeping encountered by historians between the Roman Empires height and the Renaissance. As a matter of fact, the majority of historical documents from this era come from the Church itself. The Church was even considered to be the greatest contributor to advances in art, math, language, and science during this period.

Why do I get the strong feeling that you're an extremely butthurt Muslim?

You are so triggered. If you don't like the math thread then you don't have to post here so chill down user.

ok but really this exact thread was posted about a year ago stop deflecting

I am serious. That isn't mine thread from a year ago.

Spelling gave us the accuracy needed to invent things that actually worked.
Retard.

Mfw someone who is not anglo can spell better than I do.

744 x 2 = ????

How do we sharpen our math skills?

I'm not thankful for being white.
My heritage should have nothing to do with my appreciation for the sciences. Either way I'll be appreciating people who aren't me, any connection I have to them is purely superficial.

That being said, mathematics and science, and technology are all very very good things and I appreciate them very much

Practice makes perfect, user!
When you learn about mathematics, don't try to take it in all at once. Skim it like you're reading a long article, and then, once you have a naive understanding of the subject, skim with more intent. It's ok to go over the same thing many times, and it'd be hard to do it any other ways. A naive understanding is needed in order for a deeper understanding to be founded.

Good luck

You know, out of all the things in my life that i should be incredibly upset about– being a virgin, having a shitty childhood, being hated by everyone except for my only friends who merely put up with me etc. The ONLY THING that actually makes me consider suicide is physics. Entropy, black holes, it makes me feel more worthless than anything else. Every time i'm reading a scientific article and it says some shit like "if a tiny black hole passed by earth we would all die before we even saw it coming", i immediately think to myself; "why don't we all pick up guns and kill ourselves now before we ever have to deal with that?". I hate math. I hate knowledge. Physics makes me feel more worthless than >tfw no gf. Am i right to think this way?

No. You’re wrong. And stupid, probably because you’re depressed and already stupid.

How the fuck are these things made?

Math Doggo approves tbh

Too bad math isn't keeping white people from removing themselves from the planet in mass suicide.

Why the fuck does this depress you? The fact we get to live in such a vast, incredibly powerful universe, its exhilarating! Our knowledge of the universe, albeit incomplete, has given us such profound knowledge of it.

If you're depressed about being apart of such an incredibly complex reality, I suggest you keep learning more about it actually, you'll learn there's really nothing to be depressed about. We live in a universe of adventure on the cusp of a grear era of understanding. You must learn to accept being apart of the universe in all its nature, this includes accepting entropy and black holes and other great phenomenon that males this universe work.

You know what would be even more depressing to me? Living in a universe that was small and perpectual, never changing, nothing past our own planet. That would be even more depressing to me. The reality that we live in a universe constantly changing and in-motion, as if alive, is absolutely stunning. Are you depressed that the universe has an end? Why? It doesn't take away from its meaning.

Also consider Eternal Return theory. Where the interstellar medium of particles trillions of years after ever star has long died out, re-condensces into a new universe. The Eternal Return theory I think is wonderful, as it has been a subject that has interested theoretical physicist, cosmologists, and religion alike.

There, there. Dry you're tears my little friend.

@^8h.>@^78NCm415948@!^788nCKXZO*Ihiocj.l;xgH@y h

b,m*()@Hyt>@&^iuYOIUZM