Congrats to Zootopia for winning a Golden Globe!

Congrats to Zootopia for winning a Golden Globe!
Tell us why you loved it (or hated it) Holla Forums!

Congrats, I guess.

Angry Birds was better

Sorry user, they don't matter.

Wonder if they'll do a joke about this on Bojack next season.

(((Zootopia)))

Good, sexy anthro cartoons need to be recognized for their greatness.

What category did they win in?

I don't think so, because the next season will be so shrouded by edginess that the writers won't even have time to put that joke in.

Fastest growing R34 community for an animated film

Rather liked it, it was competently put together, got me feels. Some above-average fanfiction, even a few that are downright decent.
Vaguely dislike it for the diversity theme.

I'm with the Dubsman here.
After all of Streep's lying faggotry getting thunderous applause and standing ovation, there's no reason to celebrate or even acknowledge the legitimacy of these kikefests.

It was nice the original concept was better.

Its a hollow shallow movie that hides behind race-based jokes because its a hollow shell without them.

Its universe makes no sense, its morals and message I consider to be pretty fucked up to be pushing at children.

I wanted to fuck the rabbit.

I saw it in theater and was impressed. Good characters and decent story. Nick's childhood was fucking dark.

Overall, not a bad film, and certainly better than Inside Out.

Because it's comfortable.

Hated it for the obvious reasons, but the bit with the wolves and the howl had me in stitches.

Nah, it will be filled with "muh feels" bullshit instead.

He got bullied once in a situation without adult supervision and got triggered so hard that he became a criminal for life.

I liked Zootopia the first time around because the animation and design was so impressive and because of all the hype, but now when I watch it I can't help but to get a lot of tryhard and agenda pushing vibes, a lot of it doesn't feel genuine. It's not bad by any means though, just not as good as it's given credit for.

What are you talking about? The original script for Zootopia got an agenda as well. Do you even read about them? They even made predators forced to wear shock collar and stuff.

Least with constant persecution like that it'd be more believable for Nick to be the bad guy everyone treated him as.

yes Holla Forums, we all know the awards go to whatever movie does the best at neutering the white race, or the future generations of thereof, tons of children have become furries because of it and won't reproduce or they will have lower IQ babies.

now let us enjoy our rabbit ass in peace.

Oh, if only there were some other recent news event of someone with the mentality of an 8 year old were tied up and 'bullied' because of his race to compare it to…

Any situations like that happen recently? How is that individual coping?

It's different to push an agenda and have a story that resembles some kind of real world politics. It's difficult to say what kind of movie the original script would have made, because we only know the rough overall direction it would have taken.

This whole scene illustrates very well what I mean when I say it doesn't feel genuine. Judy starts talking out of her ass about biology and shit to an audience and claims it's a "fact of the case", even though she only heard it once as a suggestion from a potentially criminal source. Then Nick "nothing gets to me anymore" Wilde gets triggered like an SJW about it and basically breaks their friendship. Furthermore, they just had come to like and trust each other enough for Judy to invite Nick to be her partner, yet she reaches for her fox spray as soon as Nick raises his voice.

Everything about this scene screams like they wanted to push some kind of muh raycism bullshit but couldn't come up with an actually good way to put it on screen.

Then they have the whole "lol you can't call bunnies cute that's racist", and Clawhauser subsequently acting like the most pretentious faggot, as if it's the writer talking to me about how racist remarks are super duper bad.

That's not comparable in any way. Nick appeared to have a very pleasant life outside that one occasion, and didn't have the internet to whore in.

We're you just not intelligent enough to get the subtle 'I'm the stereotype of a fat cop' jab at her after that or to focused on ideology to notice him say that she was going to get eaten alive with that kind of attitude?

No, I was not. I'm sorry your favorite movie isn't perfect.

Sorry mate but I must side with with this one. Zootopia is not my fave movie but I think you're trying to dig a bit too much for a children movie. Clawhauser is just like that to show the contrast after the sheep became the mayor. Also most of his scenes he's shown holding donuts and soda, or running his fat ass around because he's supposed to be stereotypical holywood fat cop.

i checked up the directors of the movie in IMDB and surprisingly, neither of them seem to be jews

did i berenstein again?

…who takes it in the ass.

Holy shit, upon watching that, I now realize Clawhauser was lifted almost completely from Po in Kung Fu Panda.

But gayer.

Some of my issues with the movie:

They probably have their own precinct and set of law.

Nope. If they did, we'd know about it, because Hopps is so damned by-the-book, she'd have contacted them to let them know she was in hot pursuit in their jurisdiction. The big animals are sent to all sorts of different biomes during their assignments, so either rodent-town is completely lawless, or those big dumb fucks routinely mash their way through it stirring up the Small Lives Matter protestors.

The movie was fine but the original concept was far better.

Maybe as a graphic novel

Rodent town is run by the animal equivalent of this guy

Nope, they have adorable little cops police small mammal stuff

You can agree with yourself all day, but that doesn't stop the movie from being incredibly in-your-face with some of the preachy attitude.

Clawhauser being a fatass has absolutely fucking nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I'll admit that there's really nothing to be concerned about in terms of Streep's influence on the general public, but it's still fucking grating having to listen to Hollywood lefties drone on about

and

The best part was how the Hollywood elite are the truest Americans and make life worth living for the unwashed masses. If life were a movie, there would be a jump cut to her being beheaded by a mob.

But user, holywoodberg is run by jews

Im surprised nobidy started posting Judy's ass.

I don't think that Nick was mentally retarded.

Fuck off
>>>/rule34/

Whenever I think of the "culture" Hollywood gives us I remember this. The entire valley should burn to the ground.

Hey, IT has a slight chance of being good. Though I haven't heard news about a trailer being released yet so that's a little telling.