Isrealis get ask Holla Forums questions

Guy walks around Israel and asks Holla Forums like questions he gets from youtube questions

first video:
Religious Jews are asked about the Talmud

Interesting stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is Jesus not the Messiah for Jews?

Israelis: What do you think of atheists?

Do You Have A Problem With Africans

Israelis: Do you believe that gentiles (goys) will be slaves for the Jews?

The videos a shot by an Israeli kike and cherry-picked to make jews and Israel look good.

Israelis: Do Jews control the world?

No they can get pretty brutal. But I knew that would be the first response. Just watch the whole first video…. It gets crazy

Interesting how jews in the west are always very subtle with these kind of things while these kikes just outright say that "gentiles" are worth less than them.

If science discovers that Israeli Jews are not the Jews of the Bible, do you stay or go?

Israelis: Are the Germans of today still responsible for the Holocaust?

They would freak the fuck out if you asked an American Jew these questions

Jewish Israelis: Why do you think you are better than everyone else?

Saw it when it first comes out, he pretends the only jews that are hardcore Talmudists are the "anti-Zionist" ones, then ends it with a nice rabbi explaining that nobody really follows it.

It's pure kikery. You aren't going to fool anyone here with it, though.

Yeah, cherrypicked bullshit. OP was a faggot yet again. Possibly a jewish faggot.

That's not what the subject is about at all.

What do you think of the theory of the Khazars?

Yes it is.

You said Zionism… It's about Zionism you didn't watch it. It's about all those Jewish qoutes from the Talmud about stealing and killing non-Jews and if they're human, and pagan, and all those fucking evil rabbi quotes

If you're not going to watch, then don't tell me what the fuck it says you little cunt. This is for redpills

Know thy enemy

Pointless anyway.

"To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly." (Libbre David 37)

It's Jews talking to Jews in Israel

He doesn't do that at all you fucking idiot.

He asks random people on the street in Israel, including Orthodox Rabbis, questions that were submitted to him online, and then gives the unedited answers.

Almost every Jew questioned about Jewish supremacy and the Talmud agree that goyim are less than Jews, OR they equivocate that "you can't understand the Talmud saying goyim are animals unless you have a 2 hour long conversation about it."

In fact, the Zionist Jews routinely make themselves out to be the most callous, uncaring, bigoted of all of the people questioned.

You're a fucking kike shill trying to cover up the latent Jewish supremacy among basically all Jews that exist.

The only people shown in the videos who acknowledge that the quotes are genuine are introduced as "anti-Zionist" jews. There's obviously an agenda there.

Don't get me wrong, anti-Zionist jews are no better than their Zionist brethren, but the hard line "right-wing" Israelis are just as devoted to the Talmud. Meir Kahane flat-out admitted that everything he said/did came straight from it.

He doesn't do that at all you fucking idiot.

He asks random people on the street in Israel, including Orthodox Rabbis, questions that were submitted to him online, and then gives the unedited answers.

Almost every Jew questioned about Jewish supremacy and the Talmud agree that goyim are less than Jews, OR they equivocate that "you can't understand the Talmud saying goyim are animals unless you have a 2 hour long conversation about it."

In fact, the Zionist Jews routinely make themselves out to be the most callous, uncaring, bigoted of all of the people questioned.

You're a fucking kike shill trying to cover up the latent Jewish supremacy among basically all Jews that exist.

which is being recorded and seen by goys obviously with the context of the questions…

If someone has a non-Jewish mother and a Jewish father, can he consider himself Jewish?

That's not true… I don't know where you're getting that

Here's a screenshot, Moshe

kek

You stupid kike. Those Orthodox Jews literally say it's the job of goyim to care for the Jews, and that Jews should not have to work so they can dedicate themselves to the study of the Torah and Talmud, because it's their responsibility to be spiritual leaders of humanity.

KYS.

Re-read my posts. Maybe run them through an English to hebrew translator.

So…. They asked like 20 fucking people!

Yeah, and everybody else claimed to be completely obvious to the Talmud and its contents.

It's low quality jewish propaganda. Only people that would take this seriously are evangelical retards who already worship Christ-killers.

You are a fucking retard or a kike shill.

Either way, kys.

Holy shit, the misrepresentation there is unreal. It's like he hasn't read a single book of Christian medieval theology, let alone later refinements.

Did he learn about Christianity from reddit?

Based well spoken people.

Given that the average israeli jew is broke as fuck, I wonder if the rich jews like Soros and the Rothschilds who try to crush goys have any particular affiliations, as the average israeli jew doesn't benefit from it.

I heard hasidic jews are rich and sneaky, but none of the world domination jews seem to have much of a religious affiliation.

For tax purposes maybe.

These fucking kikes.

Somebody please get him to ask this question.
If a Jew 'Oy Veys' in the woods, and a Goy isn't there to here it. do I still have to give him a shekel?

shill on halfchan chaim, they might buy it.

They're living in an ethnostate where they're told it's them against the world constantly and much of the world openly talks about the US being Israel's lapdog.

Only makes sense that they'd be open about feeling like they're ubermensch.

This thread and the Amalek one are being shilled and slid hardcore.

We're getting close to the core of the mentality of the enemy, and they don't like it.

Slid by what info? What is the genuine info and what is the sliding? This all looks like shitposting to me

all of these videos are great. i just redpilled m'lady on jews with the gentiles being slaves one. thanks!

These fucking heebs need to be exterminated. In fact the truth is. The people known as Jews today are in fact Samaritans and no they are not good. Yes you have been found out. Bad Samaritans. Bad Samaritans everywhere. Theylive.jpg

From comments:

Holy fuck…my sides!

Wannabe Rabbis, the only people in the world to get Rhinoplasty to make their noses look Kikier.

Judaism, the cult that just keeps on giving keks.

Pic related; a Jew in a video above thinking about getting his goyim slaves and can't help rubbing his hands together…

Nobody has, user. Because that's not Christianity.

haha

For the parasitic untermensch they are, they are annoyingly adept at ruling and owning everything. Meanwhile Papa Adolf ended his days on fire in a ditch. If I could get rhinoplasty and a heartectomy, I'd convert in a second.

Oh right, because the modern cuckery we call christianity now is so much better. Wishy-washy feelgood nonsense that doesn't stand for anything anymore and has ignored its rich history of rational argument in favor of "god works in mysterious ways" explanations that the sheep will eat up.

I'll take Aquinas, thanks.

Surely they have tests to prove it's an authentic kike nose.

It might actually be closer to Jesus' message. He wasn't a guy telling people to dress up in chain male and commit genocide in the name of some faggot Pope.

The catalog is full of shit that gets bumped immediately when this one and the other one get bumped.

Like, earlier there were TWO threads about some fucking stupid Trump vs. Clinton YouTube poll Nickelodeon was doing.

A FUCKING NICKELODEON POLL IS SHILLED ON Holla Forums, GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS STRAIGHT, WE ARE BEING SLID.

OY VEY!

Yeah but like I said, what do you consider to NOT be shitposting?

The Jewish messiah is actually the Christian Antichrist.

Some people are a bit paranoid that people just posting bullshit for fun are doing so on purpose to divert attention from Holla Forumslacks to help out The New World Order or JIDF so we don't come across something important that could change a story dramatically. Which actually does happen on occasion, but does seem kinda stupid to be against funposting.

Life's too short not to laugh at everything.

mfw all steriotypes are true

WHY DO THEY LOOK SO UGLY

inb4 d&c, but the interviewed guy at the beginning (right where the lady gets extreme to destroy the camera) is not the typical jew I would expect. The sitting one there acts and looks very much more so.

But in the end he is smiling while lying.

Actually. The "jewish" Messiah is a time, not a person. In the Time or Messiah, The Bad Samaritans aka the " Jews", not to be confused with the Jutes(see Beowulf vs Finnsburg fragment), who full unchallenged control over the people of the world and remain 100% unchallenged. The only opposition to them is the non-limited hang outs, aka the Whites. Aka Kings line.

You're a paranoid faggot and you belong on cuckchan because this is research

Secular Jewish Israelis: Would you date someone not Jewish?

interesting answers from the females

"Jews are Palestinian with a different religion"

- user.

The sons of Abraham are shitskins, it is written.

Arabs are not human.

It's real science, goy!

Neither are Christians

Abdul plz

Disgusting slime

Fake.

Why post fake quotes when there are plenty of real ones to choose from?

Argentina

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Welcome to Reddit, goyim.

Check at around 12:15 of this video for maximum keks, btw.

You Jews don't want us to know about you that's all

they're jews, that's just how non-crypto jews look.

Nice trips. Got a source?

top kek, dont forget the 600 billion

Yeah, the source is altered video from footage taken in the early 1940s.

check my ID you faggots
polite off topic sage

Figured. Still, it wouldn't surprise me if Hitler got away and the Soviets and Americans agreed to lie about it so as not to make themselves look retarded.

get it right,goy

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html

nice try kike

Two thousand years of inbreeding.

Torah only says that certain tribe could only become priests (Levites). Hmm.. It seems likely that judaism was the first thing kikes subverted.

THE MODS PASTED COMMENTS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND SAID IT WAS ALL ONE IP

THEN ACCUSED THEM OF BEING SHILLS

This is pretty good stuff for those not completely familiar with the Skype. It starts off slow but gets pretty juicy.

Did you read your own link?

Not the guy you're responding to, and not saying it's a lie, either. Whether the book tells them to lie or not, the Talmud is full of plenty that -would- make the Gentiles want to murder them if they knew about it. But the link doesn't support your point at all.

It's actually called "Dibre David".

pick one…..even their own courts ruled they are not Israelis, but jews

The average Jew reads the Talmud (Like half of them are atheists anyway) less than the average Christcuck reads the Bible, why the fuck would they know about what's in the Talmud?

Find a couple different verses where Jesus advocates physical violence.

You can't kill what never existed

The hilarious part is that quote about "bringing a sword" has literally NOTHING to do with violence or aggression whatsoever, that quote is literally about making a division between people. See: the rest of the verses about using "the sword of my mouth" to give "discernment" to his disciples, i.e. the sword is a metaphor for dividing one thing from another thing.

Reminder that Cuckstians are indisputably some of the most fucking retarded people on Holla Forums without question.

Written by Stalin when the Soviet Union entered a time of cannibalism.