Countering The Forced "Google" -> "Nigger" Meme

Someone is attaching kike-tier, uncreative memes to us and then reporting on them as fact.
Some of us have seen this in the works for a while, but now it is finally reaching full-term.

It is obvious the False Narrative / Propaganda Machine has been in full force this week with the 3 pipe bombs, mall-stabbing, two-dead niggers, a mall-shooting, and now this "Google->Nigger" low-energy shit.

I am not sure where it is coming from but it is possible the source is is one of the following groups:
A) An influx of normal faggots / new faggots / 4cucks who are falling for the Lügenshilles?
B) A (((coalition))) of various shilling groups on the board (JIDF, Holla Forums, SA, Media Matters, Applied Memetics, CTR, etc…)?
C) "Perpetual Twitter Victims" - Maybe Soros is behind this to continue the assault against Trump's black outreach?
D) Maybe this is Google trying to vindicate themselves of their Pro-Hillary manipulations and drum up reasons for censorship?

How are we going to counter this forced, unfunny, unintelligent "synthetic meme"?

Example Shilling / Lügenpresse:
>>7611976 ( archive.is/vhHrc )
>>7606741 ( archive.is/EYnBN )
[ “Stinking Googles should be killed”: Why 4chan is using a search engine as a racist slur ] ( archive.is/4vcxm )

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5jwWx
archive.is/0cWdB
dailystormer.com
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/75561/Pirozhkov_-_Zakony_prestupnogo_mira_molodezhi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XfFRD2Tk3Ro/animus/2621037
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90044492/operation-google-has-changed-its-too-hard-to-meme
8ch.net/pol/res/7589905.html#7608152
ageofshitlords.com/4chan-pol-launching-operation-google/
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
archive.is/yxwEQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89784922/#89787119
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's really suspicious about this is that all of these other subversive kike tactics are going on all at the same time as this.

The shit meme surfaced at the same time we ecposed goons covering up for the Clinton mail scandal. I'm pretty sure it's a goon op.

thread very related

Report all use of the words and refuse to use them yourself.

I agree. Context is the most important part of identifying subversion and propaganda. Propaganda is designed to fulfill a strategic goal, it is meant to work in concert with other forms of kikery and side-jewing and should never be examined in a vaccuum.

You didn't even mention Obama is giving away the internet in 7 days and our only hope is the globalist snake Lyin' Ted.

Are the goons even really that focused on us still?
Not saying this isn't the case, but SA is a withered husk of it's former-self.
I guess the whole toxic community that targets us is kind of merged with reddit now though.

That requires the mods to take action against it.
Mods only really take action against extremely blatant shilling.

1) Don't use it, even ironically.
2) Deploy a copypasta explaining that it's a lugenpresse shill operation, citing the article that appeared almost immediately after the meme was forced.
3) Any time a thread is created trying to force the meme, flood it with gore.

Optionally: start using an alternate definition for "google" that is more likely to catch on. It would work very well as a synonym for "shill". Ie, anyone who calls dindus googles is probably a google.

Kind of interesting to note that this entire thread thus far is nothing but people who are AGAINST this shitty meme.

It is almost like the (((people))) who are pushing this meme are being given a link to the thread to push it in, and are not concerned with anything else in the catalog.

That's exactly what's happening because it's probably those Semites over at (((Something Awful))) trying to subvert the internet again.

trips of truth

Yea, I've been watching it from the start to see if it was anything but google subversion. It's not.

It is very odd that not even 2 days after that meme hit full force the (((media))) wrote a story on it. It had to have been planted.
We already have dindus for nigger and kayacks for likes, etc.
resist the subversion

Meant kikes.
Sage for double post

The most offensive word for kike isn't even considered a slur and could never be censored.

It seems like something that could be seen as a legitimate attempt at an operation, but it is far too early to start changing language around for something that hasn't happened yet, even if it is geared for other sites. Maybe if/when this Google censorship whatever it is actually comes around this could be implemented in Google owned websites , but right now just doesn't make any sense.

Sometimes I despair and begin to question if there is a large legitimate population of faggots around here.

Good job fam. It really is all shills.

Wait no. The shills have spotted us!

ok

Maybe it's a bad cuckchan meme, what is wrong with it?

Nice try shill, this google meme is supposed to be used only on sites like youtube, reddit and such, where the usage of a word like nigger gets you banned or shadowbanned. Everyone with half of a brain cell understands that it isn't meant for pol. It's too late and you can't stop it.

Fucking hell I was already getting used to saying GAS THE SKYPES RACE WAR NOW

What does that say about you as a person?

You answered your own question there buddy.

Did this start on cuckchan?

It just popped up out of nowhere with a plethora of Daily Stormer styled memes.

Quite a big leap from

to

Just let it die naturally, like bad memes do

Ty4ctr

I have a few Holla Forums coworkers.

It's fun to have a normal conversation without anyone butting in or complaining. A few of them think we are harmlessly making fun of Google or just being silly, most just think its odd and don't ask.

I find this whole series of events hilarious. I didn't know a few changed words would change whole conversations in public.

I smell consensus cracking…
Look at those keywords:

You're trying really hard to show us you've been here for a long time, therefore your opinion should be valid, right?

Kek confirms

I suspect we've got a few employees of Google who've been tipped off about OPeration Google, and have been told by their bosses to counter it. It's their job to counter this budding meme, and so they denigrate it, and anybody who promotes it.

But… that sorta behavior just tips off Holla Forums that something's up, that there's something to this meme, and so Holla Forums does what it does best - argue about it. And in the course of arguing about repurposing the term 'google' to represent 'nigger', the meme spreads. The Google employees cannot stop talking about this Google/google meme joke because their bosses, their hierarchy, their normie mindset, the Joos, that sorta thing. So they keep stirring it up, trying to head it off, and in the process making it worse for themselves.

That's what I find funny about this. Google can't.

D&C thread.

If you don't like it, don't use it.

Shill thread reported

It's much more likely that you're a Google lover or a Google shill.

Bingo.

Good eye, user.

Not all bad memes die naturally like they should. Perhaps this one will, but there should still be caution around something like this. It's not constructive, it's transformative.

Shit argument there friendo.

Thanks skype killa, saging this thread with no survivors

GTFO Google.

if you don't like a meme don't use it.

It's not a bad meme Mr. Stein. I don't think you're getting paid tonight. Your thread ain't working.

Simply not using it would mean I would be at the mercy of those who do.

This is a great analysis. I did not quite know why this meme bothered me so much, but you hit the nail on the head user.

It doesn't add anything new or funny to our community.
It seeks to alter the behaviour of the community.
Which is a clear signal of the influence of kikes or other external groups seeking to exert influence and control over the board/culture.

Nice argument, by the way.

The meme is meant for usage as an euphemism outside Holla Forums you cretins. Nothing in the community is being transformed. No one is falling for your shill garbage.

Thread archived
archive.is/5jwWx
We should probably screencap before they shut it down too. I can't as I'm on mobile.

anti-cringe =/ MUH PR
use it outside of here if you want to self censor like a pussy, but shut the fuck up here.

The idea of the meme is hilarious and it's fighting back.

Don't be a stick in the mud.

Or maybe you're google and you hate "googles" because it counters your new AI "troll filter" your working on and uses it against you.

Using euphemism =/= self-censorship. If you thought that was a good argument, you're not doing your pay's worth of work Mr. Stein. It has nothing to do with public image either. It's a way to mess up with your employer's word filters.

I didn't know Holla Forums was subject to google's word filter

ITT: a bunch of fucking googles.

^Most likely reason.

You sound like a triggered kike who's upset that this "forced meme" is actually effective.

Or you're a MUH SEKRIT CLUB autist who gets assblasted everytime we achieve some exposure outside of 8/pol/. Either way, eat shit.

The fact that it does mess with their word filters explains why the article was removed

Google shut it down to contain the meme!

No, it doesn’t. Shit up their workflow.
No, they don’t. They’re paid shills themselves. The more we damage them the better.

Get niggers upset with hearing google, then they'll attack normies and will self sensor as a result, hurting jewgle. This seems better than trying to pair off with jewgle's algorithm.

MUH PR

wow amazing wow reported

So stop spreading it here nigger kike.

More proof you are an idiot or a shill.

Where on Holla Forums is google censoring content?
This is only important to google nigger kikes who nigger and kike on google.

Remember all the big tech companies that signed a pledge recently to fight hate speech on the internet? They dont like the idea of wasting their millions on a filter that will auto flag their own brand names and censor any mentions of them.

This is a shill thread. Report and hide.

archive.is/0cWdB
Screencap your posts anons.

Yeah, I think it did start there. I haven't been over there, but that "infographic" on how to use it is embarrassingly bad and something I would expect from 4chan.

Force an explosive up your ass wired to your phone then have your mother call.

Retard this originated on cuckchan not here, read the thread before capping 10 replies.

The jew is strong in this thread.

I expect Holla Forums sound like this in a few months:

So there will be a group of "correctors" who will consider everyone who says words like "nigger" or "kike" newfag outsiders.

>using dindu instead of nigger is self-censoring

This is how retarded you look, kike.

If this meme were any good, they wouldn't be forcing it so hard, they'd give it a day, a week, a month to slowly percolate through the community. But like all kikes, they have no patience and show everyone their hand in their enthusiasm to get their grubby Jew hands on the pot.

It started on halfchan. 8/pol/ didn't pick it up until a day and a half later. The (((media))) musta been monitoring 8/pol/, cause that's when they noticed it.

Nigger, jew-tech has a monopoly in the market. The jews own google, faceberg, android, microshit, Intel, youtube, skype.

Nice try faggot, but its almost impossible to boycott this shit. Give an answer instead of being just a faggot shill.

Except this is completely wrong because dindu can be used somewhat situationally, doesn't require a lot of explanation, is actually somewhat clever, and makes sense, all while not acting as a complete replacement for nigger. You'd know that if you were actually using your head.

that's not what's actually happening, though. we're seeing 4chan-level shitposting retards cutting loose with "google google google" like four year olds who just learned the word 'shit'. it stands out immediately that people using the forced meme aren't from here and don't get this place.

And what's wrong with that? We live in a changing world and our behavior changes to adapt to it. It has to if we want to survive.

Exactly this. It's annoying enough already. Just imagine this in a few months when you have these "correctors" everywhere ruining threads left and right with: "oh, you are suppose to call niggers googles, didn't you know user?" x 1000

half-Holla Forums is so shit these days i would imagine even people paid to read it don't bother to read it anymore.

it's already happening and yes they stand out as obvious newfags

Dindu is alot easier to find and filter in whatever algorithm the tech companies plan to implement Nobody says dindu in normal conversation, its always referred to as niggers.

not an argument

I'm not a "triggered" SJW, but every time I see that "hurr a google stole my wallet!" shit I feel a reflexive, visceral hatred. If they want to troll the JewTube comment section with that crap that's fine; I encourage that even. But this is Holla Forums. This is NOT kikebook. Keep that shit where it belongs and let it disseminate naturally - or not.

wut

MUH PR

op is making a PR cucking argument

You seem to have ignored the rest of that post. Mainly the whole "not constructive, transformative" bit. Just because it's different doesn't mean it's good.

Google's word filters don't affect Holla Forums.

This is why i hate 4nigger.

If this were organic it would have been refined into rock-hard, pure kek, but right now it is flaccid with no foreskin.
Say for example you could create echoes for blacks by typing the noun sdrawkcab.

Imagine the processing power that elgoog would need to use to check every drow against a yranoitcid for being depyt backwards on every etisbew that they crawl?

Its near impossible to monitor 4chan if you aren't into interracial penetration close-ups(BM WF) in the OP.

Let's see who the shills are.

It's far more likely that a Billion dollar corporation is trying to stop this via shilling than this being a Soros plot to hurt Trump.

I don't mind this movement, but I personally stick to the good old stuff.

Pushing for "Golem" would be cool, though.

excuse me user, but the proper term is now 4google.

Google is designed to be used out in the wider world of the internet to say nigger with impunity. It's not intended for here. OP is google.

We aren't talking about Holla Forums censorship The meme needs a place to originate from and grow, i agree its not supposed to replace the word nigger on Holla Forums. But people wont understand the reference if no one on the board references it either.

Gas yourself Moshie.
Calling Niggers Googles is reddit-tier cuckholdry.

We're using google. Stay blasted.

GET OUT THEN NIGGER. GO SPREAD YOUR GENIUS TO THE COMMENTS OF YOUTUBE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF Holla Forums

filtered.
problem solved.

Why aren't we using leetspeak again?

Except Holla Forums is doing just fine as is, isn't it? Our board culture as it is has Hillary seeing Nazi frogs everywhere she looks. Holla Forums doesn't need PR. Holla Forums doesn't need a community outreach programme you moronic kike. We are the gods of the information age, and those who want to know come to us.

Nice bootleg.
I recall the original image having Smug Trump at the top of the pyramid.

Weak, Shlomo.

"googles" is a PR cuck meme

If only that were the case.

And that's where the entire concept falls apart. It's not funny or creative, and most of the people that run into it will either ignore it or not understand it. At best it creates a bunch of mini-circlejerks inside youtube comments, now with an extra added layer of retardation on top.

Thanks for the strawman.

Because when it grew too popular 13 years old kids started using it and it was forgotten afterwards. It also doesn't help much if you don't completely go into symbols + numbers translation. And it looks gringeworthy.

We're going to be forced to do this anyways once the censorship kicks in.

Get the fuck out then.

Great minds reason and deduce.
Weak minds google for the answer.

Why are you upset, nigger? You a google?

Whats the point of posting gore here? We need a constructive thread to talk about this forced meme.

Don't be a google.

I think it's very strange that there was a lot of support the first day and now there isn't.

I'm always suspicious of those who criticise Holla Forums without offering an alternative solution. The meme does feel forced, but that doesn't make it a bad idea. If a meme sucks it soon dies, but Google remains our enemy.

Do you faggots realize you have OP's dick up your ass? I forgot half of this place was jew cum puppets.

The point of posting gore?
We have lurking journiggers.

kek

hey you dumb fucking autist, I bet you were opposed to the ((())) echoes too you moron. I bet you think saying nigger is transgressive and gets your rocks off. You're also probably the same moron who blows twitter raids by typing "GAS THE KIKES" and "NIGGER" to shit up ops and then pat yourself on the back for being a master trole xP. Get fucked. If the meme isn't spread on pol and people weren't made aware, then it wouldn't get used out of it wouldn't it idiot?

google not censoring content on Holla Forums is not germane to the purpose of our meme, shit for brains.

election is in 5 weeks and never has pol had more attention than now; this is prime redpilling time. BTW, ((())) came from TRS and cuck from MPC your argument is literally >memesplaining

there is an assonance between google and nigger and the context will be immediately obvious to laymen, for example you could comment on a nig crime fb post, "damn googles up to no good again"

word substitutions is an inveterate part of chan culture. How can it be disseminated here if no one is allowed to use it here?

How ever did ((())) get found out idiot, unlike you, most people do not have autism and so can recognise contextual clues

In this thread? Doubtful

Please return these weak memes to sender dailystormer.com

Since journalists are generally the people who take the pics of gore in the first place and were there in person to witness the gore, you're not really scaring journos.

It feels forced because it is forced. There is no reason for it to be on Holla Forums ever. There is no reason for us to discuss it on Holla Forums EVER. We all have minds, we can figured out what's going on in JewTube comments threads and perpetuate it or not as we personally prefer. This is not Holla Forums-tier shit. This is preowned nigger-tier shit.

He's a google who doesn't want us to use google. What a google.

You sound retarded.

You sound upset.

All the butthurt in this thread. Fucking Christ. I don't know whats worse…..all you insufferable faggots or actual google censorship.

I think the whole google meme is some funny ass shit. Probably the best meme to come along in years. "Google glass" "google wallet" "google finance" etc. etc. and I crack up every time I see that new dindu meme character.

Why do any of you think that google or SA goons have to gain by this? How on earth could this be some psyop? It gets past their proposed language policing and it's funny. How does this benefit google or some "shills" at all? If anything google would be here shilling AGAINST this meme.

And it's not meant for here, it's meant for normie sites, people are just using it here to practice.

It's spreading fast not because its some forced meme, it's spreading fast because it has a function and it's funny. Which most of us realized instantly. I have never seen this amount of butthurt about a new meme. Which tells me it's effective for so many to be shilling against it. Stay assblasted faggots.

Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound? Honestly user.

Heh. Googles.

Considering how unusually quick the article was presented out on it, and the amount of attempted D&C involved, it would seem Hillary/Soros got tired of their CTR hirees constantly getting their asses beat every weekend and brought out more their "elite" force (the goons who are probably buzzing about because of earlier threads about how one of their SA users might get in deep shit with the FBI for supporting clinton).

I remember you though. You were almost as bad as maddow poster with how much you were avatar fagging and shit.

this is still D&C unless you give a single good argument. You can still say nigger, you can still say google.

This is what i'm feeling as well, I think that Google is desperately trying to shut this down.

Ironically I think that this is spreading better on Halfchan because they have 10 times as many anons so the shills get drowned out more.

Whoa there dissenter, did you just express an opinion I don't agree with? Hold on I need to contact my discord group of angry stormfaggots to follow you around with a copypasta labeling you a shill, we can't have this kind of cognitive dissonance tainting the board

Found the google.

OP works for google.

You're not shutting this down Google.

No! pol is for edgy idiots to scream nigger and kike at each other while no exacting real change on social media how dare you deprive our board betas of their sacrosanct privilege to only see NIGGERKIKEFAGGOTNIGGER xP each and every day, truly the biting edge of subversive language saying filtered words in a containment board /s

Back to dailystormer please.

Dank memes Nigger Jew.

You are proving you are a normalnewfaggot.

Isn't Ricky Vaughn one of those guys who was interviewed about the Alt Right(TM) by the Lügenpresse and used as ammo against us by Hillary?

What a massive homosexual you are. Please commit suicide for the greater good of this board and by extension the rest of the world.

Filtered

This.

Here, have a gift basket.

Thanks for not knowing what the fuck is going on. Chan "culture" isn't going anywhere, it's just being tweaked a bit so we can still deliver the message without being shoahed by google's anti-Tay.

^ this subversion

nobody on Holla Forums is worried about not being effective ENOUGH. The only thing I'm scared of is that all the kikes will be hanged before I can catch one

Google is really pissing this google off.

It's 4cuck through and through.

I've actually never seen this much opposition to a fun meme. Google understands that its brand will be destroyed and with it, it's market dominance, should this work.

Don't stop fighting the Skypes at nigger. Associating them with googles with destroy the company.

Look. Another google nigger

This

I'm not very attached to this google meme, but I thought it was a workable idea. The autism here is off the fucking charts. I'm oppressing the googles from now on just to spite you kosher-cunts.

Another google.

Can't wait to hear AWM's opinion on this

You're a fucking cunt from Holla Forums aren't you?

This meme is glorious and will literally burn nigger to the ground.

Not as a factor of poster quality but of the speed of the threads and the vastly larger user base. It's just difficult to stop something spreading in a vastly larger anonymous community

whats a "google nigger" you faggots can't even use your own shitty forced meme correctly, holy fuck.

You're a google nigger. You nigger google.

We're not even censoring ourselves, all we've done is swapped the words google and nigger around, so we'd use nigger when we mean google and google when we mean nigger.

This reminds me russian fenya.

When they called a foreigner a "hamburger".
e-reading.club/bookreader.php/75561/Pirozhkov_-_Zakony_prestupnogo_mira_molodezhi.html

See

This a shill thread. I didn't give a shit about the meme the first day either. The poster was full cuckchan google-tier and needed to translate to english.

Then the shilling began and now we know about the skype butthurt

MUH PR

Fucking Skypes

If things are so much better/work better at halfchan,

you have to go back

Underrated OC

you want an upvote or something here's your (you), skype

You cunts are going down. You know it. We've figured out how to both break your AI and make your online presence intolerable because of your coroprate funded PSYOP.

SJWs and the googles and skypes working at Nigger are going down.

What I don't understand is the end result of this 'operation'. You all say that its supposed to tarnish Google's brand name by changing nigger with google, but how are you going to do that? How are you going to fundamentally and societally disassociate the word 'Google' with an international multibillion dollar company that hundreds of millions of people use every day and then re-associate it with niggers? By saying it a lot? Good luck, with only a few thousand of you (maybe ten thousandish if you're lucky) it might take you a few centuries.

Nice strawmen.

This is some Holla Forums tier memery. It's not funny, it doesn't make sense. Dindu is somewhat funny, and it relates because the niggers scream "HE DIDNU NUFFIN HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD BOI". Happy Merchant, the nose, etc all works with jews because it's somewhat funny, and it still somewhat relates. A meme that isn't funny, and still needs six lines of explanation just isn't fucking good.

Haven't seen these, got a pic?

Nice counter-argument you fucking Skype.

See this right here is the giveaway. You can say kike here. There's never any reason to say anything BUT kike here.

This user gets it, people keep using it here so much only because of assblassted autist shills like OP.

still filtered.

you need to go back

Found the skype kike

Destroy google brand, mess up the AI they're trying to build with contextual information, get the media to cover it so that the brand destruction accelerats.

Your entire counter-argument is that it won't work.

If that's your fear then why are you trying so hard to turn us away from this strategy?

It's obviously about changing the board culture/language by making you think self censorship is a hip new maymay. Who do these kikes think they are fooling? All the (1)s defending it are obvious, as are their argumentative tactics.

it's probably just braindead idiots who are trying to astroturf 8ch pol as some old timey board and being contrarian for the sake of it too affect being an oldfag it's straight up virtue signalling by freeloaders of the movement who are too dumb to recognise the underpinnings of memetic warfare

You're going down Skype

Another thing I've just fucking realized is, that shills usually won't say the words kike or nigger. Well, the shitty to mediocre tier shills won't. Do you realize how much easier they'll blend in when everyone starts using google and skype here?

You know you're not going to win, right? You're going to do this shit for a few days or weeks and then the A-B testers will realize it was a colossal bust, and you'll be onto the next stupid strategy for subverting Holla Forums that won't work.

It's terrible bro. It's one of the biggest and yet most obvious attacks I can remember for a good while

Been busy prepping ribs, are the shills really trying to kill this effort by claiming that it is something which is actually detrimental?

The genius of this move is fucking obvious. Subvert the enemy's own propensity to spread memes for us in order to create a basic restructuring of their language. Every attempt to "reverse the trend" just gives more exposure to our meaning. The images using the "Google —-" template to label google pictures is a purely sublime schema.

I've actually seen shit like this from gamergate from the board Holla Forums. Whenever someone came up with a GREAT idea that would genuinely hurt companies, they would storm the thread and SHUT IT DOWN.

Crypto google skype detected

Yeah, the problem is none of those things will happen. Just because a few autists are saying the word "google" incorrectly isnt going to do shit to an AI. Considering that MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people say google EVERY DAY. Theres no way that our 0.0001% of the population is going to even dent how the AI functions.

This is some D&C shit right here. Only retards are shilling for this.

lay off the weed, mate

Listen you fucking faggot. It's not avoiding the word but swapping the usage.

Use nigger when you'd use google
Use google when you'd use nigger

There's no self-censorship you fucking concern troll.

So in conclusion:
1) the forced google meme will stay because you tried to force it out.
2) this whole thread is a giant D&C distraction. Remember to argue about anime and christianity too. Keepin it kosher, right?

Why are you here and not on YouTube spreading this l33t me-me. That's the question none of you can seem to anwser

It's not gonna matter, this board is fucked.
All cuckchan has to do is come here and change whatever.
They outnumber us.
A fraction of them can swamp this board and push whatever the fuck they want.
We see it happening now.
It's not even about shills, it's about Poe's law retards being so vast in number over there and now coming over here.
8/pol/ is fucked.
Expect nerf. lots of nerf.

Skype nigger

Jihadist terrorist = Youtube
Israel = Facebook

No you fucking nigger employee, they will happen. That's the thing, we control the memes of production, the media is ALREADY covering this.

You're a fucking Skype and you know it.

Try making an actual argument without twisting somebody else's words around and we'll see about it.

And what makes you think that Google isn't in complete control of their own stupid little filter whatever-the-fuck it is? That it will somehow go completely out of control and something terrible is going to happen and the media is going to cover it and Google will be completely destroyed?

My point is that fucking with your vocabulary isn't going to cause the downfall of the largest corporation on the planet. They created this filter, they are in control of it. If they realize something is off or fucky, they're going to fix it or shut it down.

Crypto skype detected

Why are you on here trying to break consensus with your concern troll instead of posting about googles which no one is stopping you from doing?

NOT AN ARGUMENT, retard. I guess your bosses don't have a script worked out for that one yet?

Stating a fallacy when it doesn't apply is a fallacy fallacy. Nice counter-argument bro.

You clearly have no idea how supervised machine learning works. Or you're deliberately attempting to turn us away.

If "Google" becomes the word for nigger, they will have no choice but to go with their AI's decision. It's fucking LOSE-LOSE for Google no matter what happens.

This is a checkmate move.

Honestly, how many things does the media normally cover from the chans? Its usually a pretty rare thing. I find it HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS that within a few days of this "meme" popping up that we are already getting press coverage for it. And considering all of the people pushing for it so hard seem like shills and morons from 4chan, it makes me think its some kind of false flag setup.

This Skype is getting angry. He might go full google.

Obviously there's no consensus here to break. That's why if you want this great meme you guys! to get anywhere, you need to be out there disseminating it instead of bitching at us about it.

They aren't going to fix shit, and even if by some miracle they would, the word "google" will become irreparably associated with the word "NIGGER" you dumbfuck, your shilling is shit and you are fired.

Nothing else was working, why wouldn't they attack the language directly? assuming this isnt just cuckchan bullshit swamping the board and successfully astroturfing due to number advantage.

Explain to me then how a few people misusing google will make a dent in the AI when literally millions of people use the word google every day?

The more I'm reading on this, the more I'm definitely noticing that (((someone))) is playing both sides of this to try and stir up D&C shit.

then if only the term "google" used to describe niggers and "skype" to describe kike on social media like kikebook and twitter, then what's the issue there?

Holla Forums has successfully converted an AI before and turned it into a redpilling machine that would repeatedly post shit until microsoft came along and lobotomized it.

ALT-KIKE DETECTED

Get the fuck out of here.

Pic related: people attempting to break consensus.

We're on the news almost every day. In fact they have ALREADY covered this meme and tried to tell us it doesn't work. Your concern has been noted.

Sadly you've failed to Correct The Record[TM].

there are literally heaps of sites where polacks congregate which you'd have known about if you're in the supposed know like you're trying to appear as. Faster board momentum = faster memetic warfare

Of course it is no issue, the kikes at google are shitting themselves and are trying to contain this.

the problem is that people are using it here and admitting that "your culture is just being tweaked, goyim, there's nothing you can do"
The amount of (1)s
This astroturf is sickening but obvious.

Quantity == Quality is a kike delusion

How about you all skypes shut up, and accept google as your new slur? Its not that hard to stop being racist and become socialists fighting against big corporations.

Ah yes, remember to call white trash "Trump towers".

You underestimate the power of meme's. You also don't realize how shit even the latest AI technology is.

This isn't about censoring ourselves, it's about evading censorship. It's similar to going on disqus and using:

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻

Unicode tricks to bypass their naughty word filters - tricks which almost no one uses because ⚣s even on Holla Forums don't want to deal with muh inconvenience of using the tricks - similar to using ((( ))) instead of ✡.

This is more effective because it poisons their ™ and it's likely to take human effort to figure out. Their anti-Tay AI bullshit is going to be less effective. If you can come up with a better method to bypass their new automated filters, I'd like to hear it.

the media have been lurking both pols for the last 3 months every day at least as part of the (((establishtment)))'s push for the alt-right=neo-nazi attack

Spread it on jewtube instead of shitting up Holla Forums with your garbage.

That's fine, don't spread your cuckold language here though.

hello FBI

gr8 b8

how about making an argument that isn't "hurr memes" and "AI is shit, don't worry, our plan is brilliant!"

again user, considering there are millions of inputs of people saying the word google, explain to me, how with such a low percentage of people using it, will it effect the AI.

So wherever this meme came from, the skypes are playing both sides as they usually do.

Surely we can agree on that? I'm calling this thread a day, and moving on to shit that actually matters.

So Google has no control over this program, they have no ability to look through and alter results, and no matter what they do, a few thousand people replacing Google with nigger, when the vast majority of the people using Google products don't do this, will somehow completely fuck over this program and cause the implosion of Google?

I'm just trying to understand what you're trying to do and how you're actually going to do it, outside of "say google a lot when you actually mean nigger hahaha".

This post applies to as well

SHIT THREAD DO NOT BE TEMTPED

Yeah because coon, jigaboo, obsolete farm equipment, sambo, porch monkey, dindu, and Mississippi windchime are all fucking self censorship right?

Iv'e ever heard shills saying that we shouldn't do this because we'll be promoting Google for fucks sake.

Complete fucking cancer. You couldn't be more obvious.

At least make it realistic, goon.

This post seems pretty off to me guise

Don't be a google nigger you google.

Reddit memes will blow your cover, Skype friend.

It's Pavlovian conditioning meant to associate Google with racism thus horribly fucking up their brand.

Kill yourself kike.

The googles finally started changing their IP.

you motherfucking Y

oh please you don't have the right to so much as utter the name of our fallen goddess.

You're the skype though.

Theres a difference between coming up with a new word for something and trying to opt a word thats already in use daily by millions of people. dont be a retard.

don't be a river

logo

Welcome to Holla Forums, the Darkest Reaches of the Internet.

On Holla Forums, you can create your own imageboard for free with no experience or programming knowledge needed.

Warning: Some boards on this site might contain content of an adult or offensive nature. Please cease use of this site if it is illegal for you to view such content. The boards on this site are made entirely by the users and do not represent the opinions of the administration of Holla Forums. In the interest of free speech, only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted.

about & faq / create board / manage board / random board / buy an ad
logo
Latest headlines

World leaders and institutions insulted: 5 (link)
Hillary Clinton says "The right to work is wrong for workers and wrong for America" (link)
Washington mall shooting: Gunman kills 5 people, disappears (link)
Trump Ahead in Latest Ohio and Nevada Polls (link)
Stephen Hawking warns against seeking out aliens (link)

Leaked video shows Snapchat's new glasses (link)
Cops are raiding the homes of innocent people based only on IP addresses (link)
Microsoft activist calls lesbian skype out on her ignorance of Sharia law (link)
Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump for President (link)
The other 13 women testifying against Cosby (link)

Velocious Threads [beta - feedback requested]
Board
Replies
Velocity

Brit/pol/ #1244 - Uncle Adolf edition/pol/2394326
Countering The Forced "Google" -> "Nigger" Meme/pol/2193082
WARCHAN: NEW ERA EDITION/55tg/612215
Cuban-style Pickles/pol/61139
CJMT 897/lewd/2871051
#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Twintails and Selfies Edition/v/6091037
KIDS PICK THE PRESIDENT RIG/pol/1291021
Are walking simulators a genre now? Are they called something else? There are tags like Walking Sim…Holla Forums111009
How do you guys discover new games that can't afford advertising?I've been using the steam queue for…Holla Forums11742
Here we go boys - Happening in France today. (In Lille)>Generation Identity (Génération Identitai…Holla Forums19677
>>779098

I haven't. I think you're making that up.

That was a shit book.

If that's the case, why aren't you out on YouTube etc. spouting your forced meme, and are forcing it here instead? Google's AI censorship doesn't apply here.

logo

Welcome to Holla Forums, the Darkest Reaches of the Internet.

On Holla Forums, you can create your own imageboard for free with no experience or programming knowledge needed.

Warning: Some boards on this site might contain content of an adult or offensive nature. Please cease use of this site if it is illegal for you to view such content. The boards on this site are made entirely by the users and do not represent the opinions of the administration of Holla Forums. In the interest of free speech, only content that directly violates the DMCA or other US laws is deleted.

about & faq / create board / manage board / random board / buy an ad
logo
Latest headlines

World leaders and institutions insulted: 5 (link)
Hillary Clinton says "The right to work is wrong for workers and wrong for America" (link)
Washington mall shooting: Gunman kills 5 people, disappears (link)
Trump Ahead in Latest Ohio and Nevada Polls (link)
Stephen Hawking warns against seeking out aliens (link)

Leaked video shows Snapchat's new glasses (link)
Cops are raiding the homes of innocent people based only on IP addresses (link)
Microsoft activist calls lesbian skype out on her ignorance of Sharia law (link)
Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump for President (link)
The other 13 women testifying against Cosby (link)

Velocious Threads [beta - feedback requested]
Board
Replies
Velocity

Brit/pol/ #1244 - Uncle Adolf edition/pol/2394326
Countering The Forced "Google" -> "Nigger" Meme/pol/2193082
WARCHAN: NEW ERA EDITION/55tg/612215
Cuban-style Pickles/pol/61139
CJMT 897/lewd/2871051
#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Twintails and Selfies Edition/v/6091037
KIDS PICK THE PRESIDENT RIG/pol/1291021
Are walking simulators a genre now? Are they called something else? There are tags like Walking Sim…Holla Forums111009
How do you guys discover new games that can't afford advertising?I've been using the steam queue for…Holla Forums11742
Here we go boys - Happening in France today. (In Lille)>Generatin Lille)>Generation Identity (Génération Identitai…Holla Forums19677
>>779098

Nah you're not shutting it down Skype.

This. When SJWs and other filth see that Google means NIGGER they will automatically stop using it too.

BUT IT'S ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, GOY, HONEST

there is nothing funny about this low intelligent google shit
it seems like what some idiot normalfag on twitter would think of

there used to be only a core 3 dozen dedicated men who pushed the ((())) and cuck respectively on twitter and now it's gone mainstream. Pol is in a controlling position of narrative on social media and your doubt is nothing more than concern trolling

You're a shit book, but I'll still rep you for not falling for this ridiculous kike scheme to get us all to stop saying kike.

The difference being all those terms you mentioned have either established foundations or obvious connotations and have had them from the beginning. Google already has an established foundation and obvious connotations for something completely different.

Good luck with that. You have a bit of a larger force pulling in the exact opposite direction, that being pretty much everyone that uses Google products.

This skype posted the same entry level reddit meme twice now.
Skypes… What a bunch of googles.

That's not how memetics work Skype.

^ read this post

read it again and again and again

read it until it dawns on you exactly how retarded this post sounds

Skype kike

e to get us all to stop saying kike.

▶Anonymous 09/24/16 (Sat) 20:26:28 8ccce1 No.7619780>>7619795

The difference being all those terms you mentioned have either established foundations or obvious connotations and have had them from the beginning. Google already has an established foundation and obvious connotations for something completely different.

Good luck with that. You have a bit of a larger force pulling in the exact opposite direction, that being pretty much everyone that uses Google products.

▶Anonymous 09/24/16 (Sat) 20:27:05 2b43de No.7619790>>7619798

(You)

This skype posted the same entry level reddit meme twice now.

Skypes… What a bunch of googles.

▶Anonymous 09/24/16 (Sat) 20:27:10 72fb13 No.7619791

Lefty melodrama in your post. Definitely a skype.

shills have a hard time copypasting their responses on their destributed trollbox

I think it's funny and my IQ is …

You faggots need to not take everything so seriously. It was a funny maymay and the lugenpresse reported on it.

google has reached brand saturation and is associated with its core tech products, by using google outside its normal context people will likewise associate google as being a new slur for niggers

It doesn't matter where that "google" meme started or how bad it is to censor ourselves. Its already working great against Holla Forums dividing it. Kikes won anyway.

Just notices how many people from both sides of the question who already hate the other side for saying google instead of nigger, or not wanting to use new google slang.

attached

Yes I know I have ADHD

Are they using broken AI to shill against us now?

But that's exactly what it fucking wasn't. Funny.

I've already said, repeatedly, that nobody on Holla Forums objects to this meme. We just object to it being HERE. And for that, we get called "skype" which sounds like an 8 year old on a jungle gym too afraid of the teachers to call the kid who just pushed him a fucking nigger.

I never joined the renegade party or any burnouts, user. From glancing at its intentions, the term switch was just to fuck with google's new program and cause it to scorch earth social media and cause it to target "innocents" on kikebook and twitter. That's all there is, it would seem.

(checked and heil'd)
Agree'd user. Someone is playing both ends pushing heavily for and against at the same time in such manners that players on both sides show obvious signs of not being from around here (plus the flagrant amount of flinging "newfag" around like Hillary giving out free catheters from her pant leg) goes to show that this is all in attempt to create confusion and chaos enough to distract from the upcoming debate and possible shit going down. Whoever these people came in to do a job of D&C'ing and sliding, they aren't the typical weekend CTR low energy shills. These are ones desperately trying to find each and every way to post in such a manner to guarantee replies.

i'm as real as it gets. But they are doing that.
wtf is Pol ?
wtf is skype? it's name is Skype
or better Microsoft Skype

It's not even entirely that you're "not large enough", it's that you're essentially trying to subvert and replace something incredibly well known the world over with something completely different. It would be like if you tried replacing the name "Advice animals" with "Digg emoticons" or something equally retarded.

Angry skypes and googles like you will always be funny.

Thats another funny part of it. Google literally doesn't hire niggers and is constantly being harangued by SJW's to "diversify". I'm sure skype has some issues with kikes as well.

No one's forcing anything, it's fucking optional. This is some straight up SJW bullshit where words become violence and "google" is to your "nigger" what "nigger" is to a normalfag.

You faggots are the ones calling for censorship. Let the memes flow.

This is a shitposting board, fam, not some super sekret klub

Just say kikes you cowardly kike.

What we are witnessing
The creation of the UBERMENSCH

What's your recommended countermeasure?

You get called skype here because it triggers you, just filter the dumbfucks who use it here and be done with it, but because you are unable to do this simple action you are just increasing the number of dumbfucks to spite you.

I'm saying that the meme itself isn't funny.

still filtered.

Don't give a fuck, I'm a meritocrat

Get lost shill

You're clearly not from around here.

fuck off

ABC agency

Skypes have shit humor so I'm not surprised, kike.

>>>/cuckchan/

Feels good to know that other anons are on the same wavelength.

The "fresh oc" images posted in the "operation google" thread are the most shockingly retarded things I've ever seen. They might be funny to literal Downs Syndrome kids. I refuse to believe that actual anons created those.

This whole thing smells goony.

They are shills shilling.

They are getting paid to try to stop this meme.

This really does seem like a plan to play both sides and I highly suspect the Goons because of the recent Stonetear leak.

We need to make a new thread.

Not how it works, Chaim. You're clearly triggered because it's spreading and now you're calling for it to be censored here.

We already outed you shills

All googles must hang.
Skypes go in the oven.

I've been here since gamer goy ya' dummy

No one has ever stopped a meme. Your fear that it can be stopped exposes you as an outsider.

Now imagine if that "google" slang will be misused in the very near future, just like "weeaboo". For example be used to describe criminals or all thugs, not just niggers, including criminals who were neo-nazis.

Sure you did goon.

LOL we got a real oldfag over here! He served in GAMERGATE, don't you know?

the point of trolling isn't to get banned, it's to plant and disseminate redpills within the public consciousness. Consider that ((())) and cuck went national news. When normies encounter Google seemingly out of context; for example, as a comment on a dindu chimping out, instead of automatically rejecting a post containing "NIGGER" as they've been conditioned to do, they'll by necessity be giving the statement thought as they reread and piece together contextually nigger = google.

Read the thread intern.

Also noticing that these (((people))) seem to be quickly picking on on phrases used in a thread and are parroting off like mad whatever phrase, or even trying to meme incorrectly.

My thoughts exactly, and possibly even more with recent thread happenings.

A new thread will only help so much especially with the omission of those retarded OP pictures. These people are still going to be spitting accusations of shilling without any actual arguments, and the ones with arguments are going to be as bad as they still are.

OK.

Why are you here instead of busy disseminating your glorious meme to the normies? We're not your personal army Chaim.

Kill yourself NeoFAG

Then spread it elsewhere.

Hownu.ru

(((Their))) posting style couldn't be more out of place and obvious.

Actually I've seen a lot of dubs go unchecked this thread.

Tard dubs or not, this is a good example of the cultural damage this is doing. Praise Kek, keep the faith

"GOOGLE AND PROUD"
"GOOGLE LIVES MATTERS"

See

You wont receive shekes for shilling this thread anymore

it's a gradual process and I want to make sure Holla Forums is clued in on the word substitution and there are also other anons on twitter, youtube etc.

this is just forming the association that nigger = google, next week it won't be spammed on the chans as anons are made aware of the new meme and it spreads via twitter and youtube like a lot of Holla Forums's shit

To add, you're not going to find any normalfag that shuts down at the sight of "nigger" here. Your little cuckchan meme has no purpose in this place, so why are you using it here?

This just shows how much cuckchan has power over us.

(chek'd and wrek'd)

No native Holla Forumsack needs your help to figure out euphemistic context, CHAIM.

HOL UP, U SAYIN WE WUZ, WE WUZ GOOGLES N SHEEIT

This massive post rate implies to me that shills are playing both sides either to stop the meme or just to create confusion and chaos in general as a distraction. From what I can tell the meme started on Halfchan by someone who wasn't even proposing that we start a meme he was just pointing out how ineffective word policing is since the AI is open source and appears to just log words.

The shilling increased hugely after we found a lot of dirt on the Goons via Stonetear. I'm almost completely positive that the Goons are behind this or play a large part.

Fuck off chaim

Nah, massive post rates (just 67 uids, thats not too massive) mean that there are a lot of people who don't understand what this shitty meme from cuckchan means in the first place.

That's our first problem.

Could someone correct this for me?

obviously, you've never met a liberal or cuckservative irl. They shut down hearing even upon hearing jew.

DO YOUR OWN WORD MOISHE

This is the shit I'm talking about. This is why I think it's subversion.

See

Aye and they never have good arguments against it, nor (most importantly) do they offer an alternative. You're exactly right, they're acting like complete niGGers rioting in this thread and trying to tear shit up for no reason.

Do any of those people post here?

I mean a new thread on the Stonetear and Goon investigations.

If we get all the Goons arrested then most of the shilling will stop.

no, which is why im encouraging us to use google and skype on raids

Nah man i'm pretty sure that this is Goons.

Good thing I know Goon Kryptonite.

:^)

Nobody could possibly think that's a funny or clever "meme" image. Nobody could possibly think what you wrote was anything but low-energy retardation. The same applies to everything you cunts have posted.

So couple the above facts with how rapidly you guys are posting these supposedly "fresh OC" images (i.e., memetic rectal cancer) in this thread and the "operation google" thread, and one must conclude that this faggot shit is the work of goons or some equally pozzed collection of human waste.

^ win

Goons will be purged soon and you're all going to be Bubba's bitch in prison.

Anime is shit and you managed to post shit even for anime standards. Somebody give this skype a gold star.

To me this is more interesting than it is funny.
Basically making these corporations own names in to terms that are not politically correct and then watching them squirm.
I said in the other thread, im curious to see what if anything they would try to do about it.

So can someone explain why its bad?
I get some people dont like it and im open to stopping if someone can explain why we should stop?

It is a sign from Kek to bash forced memes.

This meme especially has intent of an orderly outcome, how can our chaos god tolerate such foolishness? You do not beat Lawful evil with Lawful good, since the current Law is on the side of evil.

How about fuck off you goon faggot.

The more I think about it the more it seems to me like repeating their brand name is actually helping them.
I don't see how it would in any way damage the brand even if the meme would suddenly go viral among normalfags.
It just solidifies their position by increasing the relevancy of the term.

GET OUT

GOOGABOO

Goons are going to prison.

Contributan non smug

Can't Filter me Goons.

GOOGABOOS ARE RAIDING! HALP SKYPES!

The Jew fears anime

HUNT ALL THE GOOGABOOS

Probably won't hurt their brand, but if the meme spreads enough, it'll make people think 'nigger' a lot whenever they google something, make them paranoid their friends are racist for talking about googling.

How about "It's a forced meme from cuckchan that's (((suspiciously))) hyped up, spread around and reported by the media in a matter of days"?

The speed and amplitude with which it has been propagated is cause for suspicion enough, but then there are kike posts like
explicitly voicing their intention to transform the vocabulary and culture of this board.

All the shills stop posting
GET FUCKED GOONS

Everyone stopped posting tbh

Thank you, slanty eyed gook aryans.

In case there was any doubt that the entire "google" garbage is an op… I know some people say that both sides are being played, but I'm totally convinced of who is the problem here.

(checked and keked)

Go AnYOUTUBE HERO yourself

That same poster made this post:

wew

USER WAS BANNED FOR OP

…sheeeit. I thought he was being sarcastic. Apparently the goons really ARE that stupid.

I think what made them fuck off was the thread getting bumplocked

Un. Be. Lievable. Who knew that our greatest degeneracy was also our secret weapon?

Why the hell are you educating these idiotic shills? Only shills kept posting after it got bumplocked.

Sage isn't downvote, Reddit.

GG is when h8chan started you silly newfaggot.

So judaic of you.

Main goal of the op is to get widespread media coverage where you have 10min segments on the new "widespread slurs sweeping social media" where the kike media tries to associate trump to this movement which will come off like their pepe stories did to the neutral observer that mainstream media is wasting their time reporting on juvenile bs which reenforces the strong sentiment of distrust in media and the belief that there is a conspiracy against donald trump in the media. So Joe Blog, aged 44, turns on CNN after a hard day of work to watch a 10 minute segment on how Google and Skype are the new slurs from Donald Trump's basket of deplorables which comes across to him as a tenuous link between juvenile name calling and donald trump as evidence of an anti-trump bias.

So you are indeed a SA goon,
fuck off you plebbitor goon faggot.

^ this fuckin guy calling me a newfag

I remember when crackychan still posted, boy.

I say we run with this kinda shit and nothing else.
images like these actually damage google and are a natural evolution of our humors
simply replacing the word nigger with an inoffensive brand name does nothing but get us to self-censor.

Well I know one thing, m8 – I'm not going anywhere and I'm sure as fuck not going to stop saying NIGGER AND KIKE. And I'll continue to bully anyone who uses this google/skype shit on Holla Forums (I don't give a fuck about what they do elsewhere). So they can keep trying to brute force this shit, but they'll just be wasting their time. I have faith that the majority of anons have better taste in memes than to partake of this corny garbage.

OK I do accept that but what are you suspicious of happening?

What are the potential negative consequences of this thing gaining traction which would cause people who dont like us to want that to happen?

if you can answer that convincingly I will stop.

Nigger and Kike is truly on the avant garde of memetic warfare

I've never even been on that site, dipshit. I'm just shaking my head at how fucking autistic some people here get everytime Holla Forums gets mentioned outside of Holla Forums

So yes…I'll repeat it again. MUH SEKRIT CLUB

Apparently it is, given the amount of butthurt NIGGER and KIKE still seem to evoke from infiltrators.

The classics never go out of style, cocksucker.

GETTING US TO REPLACE 'NIGGER' WITH AN INOFFENSIVE WORD THAT ALSO IS FREE ADVERTIZING?
LATEST HEADLINE: NEW ALT-RIGHT CODE WORD TARGETS GOOGLE, SKYPE.
IT'S A CLASSIC ATTEMPT AT DIRECTING OUR MOVEMENT
DIE

They really fucking are though. Do you think shit like "cumskin" fails for no reason? No, it just doesn't have punch or the offensive nature behind it.

AT LEAST FUCK OFF TO CUCKCHAN YOU MASSIVE UNDERAGE NEWFAGGOT
QUALITY > QUANTITY

NOT GONNA WORK

Things good memes don't require

explanation
shilling
forcing

no
cuckchan is garbage

When you Goons have allowed yourself you have such a massive weak point you can't expect us to not exploit it for all that it's worth.

Your anti-anime [email protected]/* */ has completely failed.

you're making this place garbage too.

I'm not anti-anime I'm pro-joosten. Joostposting isn't goon shit you uninitiated sperg.

✡✡✡ ✡✡✡
no :^)

Your huge faggotry shows that you belong there, 4cuck goon.

^ this nigger thinks he's going to shill anime hate on fucking chan

this election cycle has been the greatest period of pol's short history, it's no longer a stagnant board of yore but rather one where we can exert real political influence using memetic warfare. Spamming kike and nigger will get us banned, censored and ignored, saying skype and google will have us met with laugh (taboo is often funny and "racism" has comedic effects), media coverage, anger and the potential to fuck with mutl-billion tech giants

neither dindu, cuck nor ((())) are particularly vulgar

Not here. Fuck off elsewhere.

You pretty much summed up how I feel about it.

no one's stopping you from saying kike or nigger here tho

Is it really good for them to get free Advertising by being associated with the word nigger?
Google is the one company in the world whose brand is almost 100% pervasive. They dont even need to pay tax their brand is so ubiquitous in certain areas.

If this becomes a thing then we will find out by how they react. Which to me is interesting.

I do think its important not to completely replace the old words and if thats what your worried about then im all on board.
Certainly I wont be doing that but I will use them interchangeably. Like having another string to your bow. Its like when I learned the phrase basketball american. I didnt stop saying nignog.

No such thing as bad publicity.

kek

This whole thread is a
shills.

It seems quite easy for a multi-billion dollar conglomerate to hire a few internet PR firms to shill for the good name of Google etc.

Again – say whatever the fuck you want outside of Holla Forums – there are no censors here, thus if you use "google" and "skype" here at Holla Forums you are A MASSIVE FAGGOT.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

^ like Google could manage such a sophisticated operation in the 30 hours this has been shilled

The only people who are gonna make a connection between niggers=bad=google are people who already hate both.

They dont need to, they just hire PR firms to do it like CTR does.

and i thought liberals were eating their own tails

You're falling for a goon op, this whole "Operation Google" shit was started by goons from SA

This. Their desperate need to convince us to accept this as a meme is exactly the proof that it's a Milhouse-tier meme.

Do you mean for us or for them?

(shabbat shalom)
keep on jewin'

Yet you fail to realize the fundamental differences between these terms and "googles". Specifically in the cases of dindu and echoes, they were both completely fresh concepts that nobody had used before, so they had no previous conceptions on what these could mean. There was no need to attempt to subvert and spam your way into the public because it wasn't necessary. Dindu, when used in the right context, was fairly obviously making fun of both ebonics and blacks claiming that criminals were killed while not doing anything. Echoes was just naming the Jew somewhat subtly. Cuck was a little bit different as it had a foundation already, but the foundation was really fringe and the word it was being co-opted into wasn't too far away from what it already was. Calling niggers googles has none of these traits, so it is already inferior to these.

see

It's your choice if you want to sound like a complete faggot saying "google" and "skype". But expect to be bullied.

Cross posting this shit enjoy your argument about niggers, jews, and google Holla Forums

Yes, have you learned nothing from Trump's campaign? Any publicity is good publicity, any time your name is uttered the thoughtform behind that name gains power
Worried about implies it's not already happening. I see faggots all over the board, cuck/pol/, etc replacing nigger with google entirely, going "xD stupid google" when questioned, absolute deflection, and "you're triggered" tier arguments.
I'm fine with you niggers doing this on google's services which none of you should even use if you care about your digital paper trail but making our home site, politically incorrect into a place where we replace nigger with a less offensive monicker will do absolutely fucking NOTHING good.

do you have any evidence or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

Your desperate attempts to insist it's not a meme without addressing the reason it exists or coming up with any viable alternatives are proof that you're PR for google™.

kek

forced memes aren't memes friendo
the reason it exists is to get us to replace nigger with an inoffensive word, not to mount some ebin raid on google's new AI.
youjustgotfuckedbypsyops.gif

I wouldn't mind if it was good or bad if it was at least funny.
It's pure reddit cringe and I've yet to see a plausible explanation how it would even have a positive impact.
People who use it seem to think it somehow smart when they are actually conceding to political correctness.

Anyone with a brain can easily see this as a goon shit.

Anons who is against this shitty forced newfag meme isn't a one person, user.

No, it's proof I've been on the chans more than two weeks which is how I know the way to disseminate memes is with good OC and people wanting to emulate it, rather than begging people for content and demanding everyone buy into the meme you're selling. You're so desperately sniffing our asses for approval instead of going out and DOING what you allege to think would help

and you pussy out when i ask you for sources
who's the real shill of the situation?

Keep trying to SHUT IT DOWN, Shlomo ✡⚣

Whew. I feel like I grew 10 years older reading this post.

"We need to shut down Skype and use Google Hangouts."

See, funny. Oh? You're not laughing? Wow, chill the fuck out.

Obviously you need only use this on Youtube et al, and probably on Facebook since they will implement (or already have) similar tech.

I think people are getting triggered because they saw this workfilter-like trick not as a meme but simply as a way to bypass the Jewgle's censorship. Well too bad, it has become a meme. It will probably die out just as quick, anyway.

Best way to destroy someone's culture is to deny them the use of cultural signifiers. Take away their shibboleths and watch them destroy themselves since all traces of unity is gone.

The primary concern here is that this may be a tactic to "self censor" correct?

A wordfilter that automatically turned "google" and "skype" into "nigger" and "kike" would solve the issue.

Did you see ?

Nice plebbit formatting you plebbit faggot.

That is a horrible fucking idea.

The word nigger and kikes is not going away anytime soon on Holla Forums you autistic fucks. Stop acting so ass blasted with a new meme unless you're googles PR firm. Its ridiculous to believe you aren't shills when it comes to an un-filterable redpill that became popular a few days ago. No one on Holla Forums is censoring themselves by saying googles instead of niggers, its just a pun on this site, but outside this site it becomes filter resistant redpill. Like a new virus infecting the normies that hasnt been properly identified yet.

If wordfilters were a solution we could just start talking in cipher.

wordfilter the shit forced memes is the best solution, user.

just because you say something doesn't mean it's a source, i can do that too
"israel is planning on nuking the sun"
"do you have any sources?"
"oh wow just pay attention to what i say lol"

Again.
did you see and ?

how can you in good conscience say someone is cancer when you shove anime into every single one of your posts?

^

Who knew the goonfags would have such an easy trigger?

Not an argument.

Did you even read the damn reply?

"The shit meme surfaced at the same time we exposed goons covering up for the Clinton mail scandal. I'm pretty sure it's a goon op."

You literally sound like a Schlomo kike playing the old game of divide and conquer. Unnecessary invective helps no one. Or are you literally incapable of reasoning beyond "plebbit fag" "awful goon" "underage halfchanner"?

Im fine with that.
I dont really intend to use it here on pol. Unless im in the mood to get bullied.

I think its more important to say 'dont stop regularly using kike and nigger etc' rather than 'stop using skype and google'.

In response to your promotion argument I would say look at how quickly big brands drop sponsorship of athletes or celebrities if they ever get connected to racism or political incorrectness. This shit is poison to a corporate business. I really cant imagine googles board of directors rubbing their hands with glee over being associated with the word nigger. Possibly Skype are though. They need all the help they can get.

refusing to accept newfags is "D&C" now?
Also you even pointed out that attacking goons is "divide and conquer", Goons are proto-SJWs themselves.
>>>/tumblr/

You say its an OP by SA, can you prove that at all?

Can you explain their end goal?

Again, on here, its just a pun, and practice for posters to put out OC. On other sites its a filter resistant virus to infect the normies.

I don't believe anyone feels like they needed to censor themselves on Holla Forums. I still don't believe this shit is an op by SA because I actually find the google pics funny.

But it isn't an alternative, it's an association.

Wordfilters are never a good idea when the false positives are guaranteed as much as they would be in this case.

Stop posting now.

fug i replied to the wrong poster

this "Operation Google" seems shady shit, lad

the reason it exists is to get us to replace nigger with an inoffensive word, not to mount some ebin raid on google's new AI.

Don't worry, I know you meant me.

Good way to kill memes you don't like before they become a thing, though. Say the next killer meme that really destroys shillary two weeks before the election hits, you can nip it in the bud by suggesting only newfags use it, that it was started on SA by tranny goons and that it's probbaly from cuckchan and reddit anyway.

kek, you're not very bright are you?
and yeah, this was the jist of my post. like I keep saying I am only against this meme being used here where the only purpose it serves is controlling our speech.

The word nigger will be getting autobanned on youtube and twitter pretty soon,l can you find an alternative?

I doubt that "the next killer meme that destroys hillary" would need to be forced this hard and be this pathetic.

It's not probably from cuckchan it IS from cuckchan.
The first threads here were full of crossposting.
the same day Hiroshima sold cuckchan to FUCKING LOWTAX

lad, the meme that would destroy shillary, wouldn't be forced this hard.

THIS.

Isn't lowtax paying alimony and saving up for a sex change? How can he afford an autism containment site?

No, the point is to get the media to kick up a storm about the meme and then go back to using nigger anyway. Once it's out there in popular consciousness, it's just another dissonance shard eroding the psyche of opposition.

Normies will use it as gateway racism in their self-censoring world, and thereby be all the more ready to accept the deeper truths. The circus becomes its own promoter once the clickbait driven media space gets a hold on the idea.

What the fuck is the harm in calling niggers googles for a week and starting the spread of google-branded images of niggers?

Remember kids, nobody has to try to convince people to spread and mutate their dank memes. Dank memes create their own audience and their own creators.

This new meme is also a good way for eurofags to avoid getting jail for hate speech online. its really a win/win over there.

In association with politically incorrect things yes it is.

Ask yourself this question, why arent mainstream advertisers falling over each other to put up banner ads on 4chan or on here on the complete chan? Its very cheap per impression, plus all publicity is good publicity? Obviously not.

PS I Dont think we disagree on much else.

Good analysis OP, and threads like this are one such reason that they never work. All it does is show the breadth of Holla Forums. On twitter, I found a lot of references to 'googles' amidst the ongoing DESTRUCTIVE chimpout this week. We may see it for a shits-and giggles throwback meme from time to time, but nobody is going to be using 'google' to refer to niggers. We like saying nigger too much, it's a powerful slur/spell against those apes.

I don't think that tranny shit is true, and from what I can gather Hiro is legitimately a little crazy or something and may have sold it for a low price because muh nepotism.
(wasted)
No it's not, you have almost no grasp on the concept of memetics.
PS thanks for outing yourself as a dubs wasting degenerate.

Can you imagine the headlines when some nigger chimps out because he thought he heard a white guy say "google"or thinks he was called a "google"?
This shit will be hilarious.

gookmoot didn't sell 4chan, that was a hoax.

Can't have that.

Africoon
Afro-Anthropoid
Afroid
Afropoid
Americoon
Baboon
Bangkok Nigger
Black (as in 'payback black!')
Black Ass
Black Hole (Ho)
Black Tiger Bait
Blackamoor
Blackie
Blacky
Blood (or Crip)
Blubber Lips
Blue Gum
Blue lip -s (as in 'blue lipped little chimp')
Bone nose
Bongoid
Bootlips (Bootlipped turd)
Boy
Brillohead
Bro-Hammer (As in Cadillac "Brougham")
Browny
Bubba (or Bubba Brown)
Buck (male)
Burrhead
Buttnugget
Chimp
Congoid
Coon
Cotton picker
Crackhead
Crumb-snatcher (nigglet)
Crip (or Blood)
DAFN
Dark Waste of Space
Darkie (or Darky)
Defendant
Doo-Doo Brown (Mr.)
Eggplant
Ethiop
Fecal critter
Fuckwit
Golly wog
Google
Gorilla
Groid
Gutter monkey
High Yella (light-skinned negro)
Ho (female)
Homo-simian
Hood Rat
Inmate
Jig
Jigga
Jiggaboo (or Jigaboo)
Jigroid
Jungle bunny
Kaffir
Knuckle dragger
Koko
L.O.O.T.er
Liver lip
Liverlips
LOOTer
Majete/pinche majete (Sp.)
Mau-Mau
Melanzana (la) (=Eggplant) (It.)
Mestizo (bastard)
Midnight at noon
Mississippi wind chime
Monkey
Moolie -s (Am. & It.)
Moon cricket
Moose lips
Morgue Dog
Moving target
Mud People
Mud Puppy
Mud Shark
Negro
Negroid
Nig
Nigger
NiggerRican
Nigglet (rug rat)
niggROIDS
Nignog
Nog
O.J.
Obsolete Farming Equipment
Octoroon (One-eighth nigger)
Pickaninny
Piece of shit
Porch Monkey
Potato nose
Quadroon (One-quarter nigger)
R.N. (Resident Nigger)
Raggamuppet
Redbone (light-skinned negro)
Rubber lips
Sambo
Saucer lip
Savage
Semi-simian
Serf (Shit Serf)
Shine
Shitlips
Shitskin (or Shit Skin)
Shitter
Shvartz -(g)er (=Black) (Jidd.)
Slave (runaway slave)
Snow Ball
Snow Queen (light-skinned negro)
Spade
Spear chucker
Splib
Spook
Spoonbill
Strange Fruit
Sub-ape
Suboid (a contraction of "sub-human negroid")
Subhuman
Suspect
Tar baby (very dark-skinned negro)
Thicktongue
Thief
Tree ornament
Turd
Turd Cricket
Turd gobbler
Turd-worlders
Tyrone
Uncle Tom
Velcro Head
Webster
Welfare queen
Welfare rat (male)
Welfare slut (female)
Wetsuit
Wog -s
Worthless
Yard Ape
Zulu

So doesn't that imply that any attempt to artificially interfere in the process by decrying a meme is equivalently loathsome?
So then, why are so many calling for an end to something which by their logic should end merely by being unable to take root? To say that is in counter to being "forced" is nothing more than admitting to shilling against the meme, which makes one's motive suspect.

He did m8, check 4ch twitter and lowtax's. Announcement will be soon.

Anons who is against this shitty forced newfag meme isn't a one person, user.

I'll stop as soon as you stop gargling trannycum on a bi-hourly basis.

You argue like a fucking kike too, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Are my motives suspect if I say Milhouse is a forced meme?

This is a black and white issue: either you recognize how fucking nigger-tier these google memes are, and you recognize how saying "google" and "skype" on pol makes you sound like a Tay-Sachs victim, or you are a faggot with AIDS who will be bullied for your your shitty taste and faggot transgressions.

You can keep trying to spin it like we're trying to stop your epic memes, but anyone who's not actually carrying an extra chromosome is going to see your shit for what it is.

Kindly go fuck yourself. You goons are easy to spot, I hope you understand that.

KEK CONFIRMS THESE TRIPS, GOON FAGGOTS BTFO.

I think the consensus now is to be sure to keep using kike and nigger. Rather than to stop using skype or google.

This is that "anti-anime D&C" I was warned about isn't it?

weak

I've seen these but this isn't a confirmation. Jim maybe sort of ok, but I'm not going to take his word 100% along with a cryptic message from hiroshima. Unless you have something else that proves it, that is.

By the same logic that forcing a meme is "wrong", forcing its end is wrong.

You mean the consensus you are forcing.

Trippps for truuuth

this should tell you everything you need to know about this poster.

Its pretty much the only animee stuff I have.

Although I did post an animee girl with a dick earlier and nobody said a thing. And girls with dicks are gay.

n-no they aren't

Never seen a thread arguing against using a meme before. I honestly believe someone/thing is afraid. Successful meme's are organic, if its a shit meme, it will die on its own. Why is there so much shilling to stop a meme? You guys are giving it the Trump effect of giving it more attention that it should have been given. This meme will be successful because all the bitching about it lol.

You're right, it's not 100% confirmed but it might as well be. Also was in /qa/ thread where Hiro said he didn't want to be admin anymore, sage for doublepost

Scat is pretty much the most Jewish fetish you can have.

THEY JUST KEEP OUTING THEMSELVES
GOONS ARE SHIT AT EVERYTHING THEY DO

this is his sense of humor not his fetish, user.

I guess… ive never really seen myself as a forceful personality. But I think im being reasonable and pragmatic.

When you tell someone 'you cant do something they tend to automatically be resistant.

Now I feel sad.
its how the lord made me

Thread is bumplocked my man.

A-are you okay?

Nice try, newfag.

I have the weirdest boner

Yep, filter this poster.

I don't want you to give up, you obvious kike and/or useful idiot.

Nice try Chaim.

*past

Why would I talk about something currently happening when I was clearly talking about things that happened in the past? When you said
I made some examples to past threads that did that.

I said i never seen a thread arguing *against* using a meme before, not a shill thread.

Why don't you create a powerpoint with the the benefits of using these totally hilarious and clever memes. Use some clipart, maybe a few pivot tables with nice charts.

Maybe we can have a video conference to discuss it. Maybe hold a forum in a big Marriott hotel conference room. Gather a quorum, ya know? Let's really flesh out the pros and cons of this important and sophisticated bit of memetics.

Sound good, peaches?

Making a thread topic complaining about a new meme is literally reddit tier faggotry.

user, did you check my trips?
Kek confirmed this "new meme" is a shitty forced newfag meme.

But I'm sure creating 6 threads about your epic new maymay isn't faggotry at all, right?

Lets face it. Everyone is a fag.

The purpose of the thread is really to discuss the the fact that these shitty memes are a result of goon mini-raid. The mini-raid aspect is the interesting part. The memes are boring as fuck and will die on their own…because they are trash. We're just taking this opportunity to observe goonposting behavior and tell you what pathetic faggots you are and how shitty your effort here has been.

If you post it enough times, it will be true

There's only 1 thread and the other thread I remember was an online report that was taken down of how nigger was being replaced with google about 2 days after the Operation Google thread. There was nowhere near 6 threads created.

o-ohh okay.

you do realise all this SJW cancer came from SA?
and goons are proto-SJWs themselves.

I understand that, but it sounded like paranoia and he implied I was a goon.

The bannings have begun already over the stickied goon thread. Doubt you faggots will be around much longer. Y'all have a pleasant evening, OK?

Oh, this thread was unbumplocked. Interesting.

mods did something based for once.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was fabricated to begin with, journalists seemed to be writing about it almost instantly. Couple days after it was brought to our attention. I'm guessing he forced it and then wrote an article on it. It's a stupid meme.

I never thought I'd see tism this potent on Holla Forums but it's what happens when mods let most /x/ tier garbage through.

Cuckchan is basically an experiment lab for shills and journalists. They foment shit and then break the news about it.

- search on Google "European people art"

- you're retarded for making this post

Anyone notice how redpilled the Wendy's mascot is?

Wendy is white skinned with Freckles and red hair, all traits exclusive to whites.
Her hair is braided in a traditional way with laces at the end and clothing are old fasioned too.
Additionally, she sports a modest but innocent and genuine smile like coutous girls used to have before the jews and bad parenting made them believe they needed to bee bitchy sluts.

Wendy's is my favorite fastfood next to Bing Food. Those Bings sure can cook up some nice chicken

Nice, shill's first attempt to feign autism and derail the thread.

Infowars is a Holla Forums-approved site you'll say.

Learn to read. Never said the Earth was flat, in fact implied that kikes bring it up to poison the well and dismiss everything people say as a "nutty conspiracy theory". Do you need it spelled out for you?

It's fucking absurd how this topic has spawned more bumplocked threads than the fucking US attacking Syria without proxy.

Absurd? you mean (((coincidental)))
as in, the whole "meme" is controlled

What exactly's stopping it from being more than one?

Why not all of them?

(kek'd)
Glad to see that others see this unfunny shite for what it is: a forced meme designed to reduce our ability to communicate accurately. Fucking niggers trying to push this swill on us is annoying to say the least. But it seems our memetic white blood cells are still functioning, and that's a good sign.

STFU google

FUCKING GOOGLEFAGGOTS

Muh google

Nothing suspicious here, goyim, just look away

See, this is the problem right here. It's the same shitty canned meme being repeated over and over. Above and beyond every other facet of the discussion that's being had over this faggotry, this sentence as a complete standalone example proves why this meme is stale as fuck, forced and decidedly anti-funny. I mean, it's not just NOT funny, it's actively UNFUNNY.

From now on I'm going to immediately hide anyone using 'google' instead of nigger. IT's not even to prove any point, it's ust because seeing this unfunny shit actually detracts from my enjoyment of our homeland, which is of course full/pol/. These faggot cuckchanners need to fucking go back and take their anchor-memes with them.

Ayo muh googa hmu on googuh plus u feel me?

Checked, Satan.
Going through all these other threads, I agree much more strongly with the pushback against the shitty meme. Compared to the lovely list gives, there's no shortage of terms that already exist that are already much stronger in language and expression.
Even if this were some kind of action to be taken against Google, trying to force a meme by replacing another, truer stronger term (niggers).

I agree with these posts as they bring up the facts that a media reaction has been too strong and too swift on the pickup on this meme, trying to shut it down at the same time as making it feel "authentic" by acknowledging it.
Considering how slow the MSM is ever on the uptake of fresh new meems, the hypothesis of (((they're))) playing both sides seems to be the strongest source behind this. They being whatever kikes and goons they can muster during the whole SomethingAwful and Hillary crackdowns.

Hmmm.

I think this images alone is why google shouldn't exist.

What is your reason for not wanting 18 years of google marketing to go to garbage?

This shilling, of shills calling others out for shilling doesn't make them not a shill.

This is a hilarious new meme, it isn't forced it's organic, it's funny.

How can 4chan spot shills easier that Holla Forums?
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/90044492/operation-google-has-changed-its-too-hard-to-meme

Also this was already posted here and has support.
8ch.net/pol/res/7589905.html#7608152

ageofshitlords.com/4chan-pol-launching-operation-google/

Looks like the mods took off the anchor. Where's the fucking sticky?

Thread #4 of desperate goon shilling was just made, then promptly deleted. once again by an OP very obviously not from here. redditor formatting, using new thread incorrectly, concern trolling, and a fucking teddy roosevelt picture of all people, with the filename making it obviously pulled straight from google.

useful idiot newfags, if you're having fun with your forced shill meme, at least keep your fucking cancer to cuckchan.

And look at this fucking kike linking directly to cuckchan and not even knowing how to fucking quote a post

THERE IS NO QUESTION THIS IS BEING PUSHED BY SHILLS

reported

makes you a shill

Can you name a reason why "diversity" being pushed by google is a good thing?

Not my site, report me idc
Nice contribution to the thread, it really provoked some thought and added overall understanding.

It means that you're not from here. And if you're not from here, where are you from? And why are you pushing this?

I just don't post often.
I don't know how to redtext or embed properly either.

What is wrong with destroying google's brand image? I personally find it hilarious.

What's your goal chaim? You already put out a hit piece within 24 hours of the fake meme being spammed and it hardly did any damage or got any coverage. Why are you still trying?

Also
fucking kek, it doesn't matter where you're from, unless you're full blown autist anyone can see this is disingenuous as fuck, fellow channer.

Hi, shill.

wow that was an awesome way to refute me.
I think that i'll ponder on that for hours, you really made me think. Truly you are the next Socrates.

This thread is in heavy need of Chemo.

Thanks for admitting it, shill.

This is pretty good. Or at least fills in the Youtube and facebook gap.

You obviously don't lurk very often either. Anyone would be able to figure out those by actually lurking. And you aren't 'destroying google's brand image', and in fact, you aren't doing anything besides fucking with the board's foundation and being cringey as fuck in the process.

using "google" does not imply that you cannot use "nigger".
using "skype" does not imply that you cannot use "kike".

it's a beautiful psy op to target blacks who have a rediculous crime rate.
they are not looking at the horrible state their in and considering that they may have a massive fucking problem.
and we have a problem with them.
they don't have a problem with themselves for some fucking reason.

My name isn't chaim, i'm not a jew, i never wrote an article.

I would think it would be funny if google's employees would be afraid to use their own brand name. It's supposed to be about anti-censorship but would also be funny if every time a facebook user saw the word google they would think "nigger" in their head.

I'm guessing the milhouse is supposed to ironic because you are saying this is also a forced meme.

Why should googles brand name not be tarnished?

YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q And they videos like this "there are more than 2 genders goy."

lol, I really don't understand how, could you explain it? Also how is it cringe?

You reek of new.

Thank God, I was starting to worry about you Holla Forums.

It was seriously Milhouse-tier.

Moishe, then.
Said the jew.
‘an’ is an article.
Then you’re a dipshit.
So censoring yourself helps that in what way?
Looks like you took 5 minutes to read KnowYourMeme.
Why should we hide the truth?

When the ADL claimed that parenthesis are “hate speech”, I stopped using the (((echoes))) and started wrapping jewish names in the ✡star of remphan.✡ I AM NO LONGER AFRAID. I DON’T HAVE TO HIDE ANYTHING. If they want to take your words, YOU SCREAM THEM EVEN LOUDER.

Why are you trying to astroturf a meme when you're not from here, shlomo? just stay on cuckchan, they'll listen and be a much bigger foot army. Fuck off from here, no one's buying it.

OP is probably a Google shill because comapnies are scared shitless that they'll have to rebrand which is expensive and time consuming.

Imagine if we could do this to almost every company name like we did to Pepe?

They'd all change their names/logos because they won't want to customers to have that mental association between their product and the "ebil nazis".

In other words:
OP is a JEW trying to SAVE the GOOGLE brand

Think about it,these kikes protect their copyright against the most innocuous shit, Holla Forums can actually taint their brand though or at least the LugenPressethinks since they won't stop covering us.

Die, kike.

>doesn't get that this new AI shit only effects monetized videos
THIS IS A YOUTUBE SHILL TRYING TO PROMOTE THEIR NEW SELF-CENSORSHIP MEME
MEME MAGIC IS NOT A TWO-WAY CHANNEL YOU FUCKING JEW RATS

Damn censors are desperate to kill this. They know they cannot censor google nor can they censor skype. They really want this nipped in the bud. Use it or don't use it, but there is no downside to using it.

I said it earlier in the thread, but I'll reiterate for everyone's sake. This 'meme' of yours is not a constructive or additive one like dindu, cuck, or echoes, it is a transformative one. It seeks to, one way or another, change the use of one word into the use of another word.
While this is technically true, it's open for exploitation and general obnoxiousness, as well as being cringey as fuck.
No it fucking doesn't. Some autists on a Laotian garbage reclaiming imageboard aren't going to cause irreversible damage to the largest internet based corporation on the planet, and that's a fact. Even off of Holla Forums it's something inherently subversive, and subverting memes is incredibly difficult in ordinary cases. When you're attempting to subvert something that permeates the entire planet, you're probably going to be at it for a few centuries. It just plain and simply won't work.

I'm enjoying the bantz, but it's pointless.

'google' and 'skype' have already become part of my everyday vocabulary. I'm talking about people, not companies like nigger and jew.

You took that first image straight from the food thread. you're not fooling anyone, jonah.

Can the shilling be any more obvious?

What is the downside to this google = nigger?

Why would you not use something that on the rise and will name the jew? Not doing something for the sake that it's getting attention doesn't seem really logical, it's just like anti presumed normal.

If you want us to believe your sincerity, tell us where you've come here from, kike

No downside to using it on social media that would otherwise b& you for saying nigger / kike
Huge downside getting Holla Forums to self-censor with a fucking brand name.
Do you niggerfaggots not see the symbols in the logos anymore? It's like you've all taken the blue pill again. Putting fucking corporate logos on top of AWM's work and shit. Go kill yourself.

If we adopt it here it fucks our cadence up, that could fuck our movement up.

Congrats, you're a kike sponge ready to absorb and parrot everything they conjure up in a matter of days.

yeah, my intuition is telling me they fear this so fucking much.
they are so afraid of this.
we actually can break the narrow politically correct scope of discourse wide open and have a conversation.

this thread reeks of d&c shills.

ITT: buttblasted googles and skypes

Look at his posts ITT. He's clearly a plant.

you've been studying us and false flagging perhaps?

It's suspect how when you search "googles" on most engines you get that “Stinking Googles should be killed” article.
It's almost like this entire memetic stream has been directed and flows from a certain easily exploited fracture point.

Hi "masterchan", I see you're giving us the 'ol Holla Forums treatment.
heil isn't nearly as dumb as lowcard, it won't work here

you're not fooling anyone, fucking skype shills

nice dubs

disrespect, chaim.

the projection

no i mean…
ponies are bannable for a reason.
you're saying something that's right, but…

holy fuck the PPH
this attack is funny and spooky.

Forced as shit
Cuckchan garbage
Makes your posts annoying as fuck to read
Reminds me of the sudden wave of niggerspeak that flared up last year, was fought against, but ultimately settled and gets used occasionally even though you are emulating a fucking nigger.

Want to do it on YouTube to fuck with their filters? Fine, maybe it would work, but don't do it here.

I come from a land down under, where Mien Gotte rules and jews are torn asunder.
idk where i would be from I did find 8ch through a link on 4ch Holla Forums though, I visit many websites but I wouldn't label myself as any type of "channer".

When i heard about the plan it genuinely made me laugh. It seemed like a funny plan and if google's brand gets destroyed it's another plus because off all the degeneracy they push, the shekel grabbing they push on us through YouTubeRed and now this Youtube Heros. People for a while have wanted a alternative to Youtube and Google two jew owned media platforms that control the majority of the internet and put ads over everything and hopefully their death would come out of it.

This was how the google meme began. There was a thread on 4chan discussing Google's upcoming censorship AI. A britbong posted this reply and several anons thought it would be a hilarious idea to get Google's name associated with niggers.

First threads were created quickly after that (I created the second edition).

It's not a shill operation, or at least did not begin as one.

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

Yeah. Because you're from Reddit. You talk like a fag and your shit is all fucked up nigger.

Damn Satan, talk about adding insult to injury.

The writer of the "Stinking Googles should be killed" article is British too. Coincidence, or (((coincidence)))?

I called it on day one: Nothing more than a (((distraction))) to pull people away from the stuff that really matters like Clinton.

Also, obligatory reminder to go back to cuckchan.

looks like a real girl, just dead.

not against any specific rule, just highly

And here he admits he's a cuckchanner
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
And we're sitting here wondering why all these fucking idiots reek of new and shyllecreem brand hand lotion.

Dubs, and detectives don't believe in coincidences. We shouldn't either.
Also note how it got immediately praised unanimously, frenzied. Just to kick up the cuck/pol/ circlejerk into high gear.

lmao. Their gay little LARP has done fuck all for "countering censorship".

I wonder how cuckchan would react if their search index results were removed from google like Holla Forums did about a year ago.

The "Channer" is supposed to be a joke because of the article that one person wrote about us.

I am not a redditor, They do have alot of good subreddits though that are real and give alot of helpful information like on nootropics. or you can find a subreddit all about Zelda wallpapers.

You can still get linked to an Holla Forums thread from Google, they just don't offer the homepage as a result for a search of the site's name.

Trends and memes very rarely get any significant momentum in a mere week. How much time do you think it took before blacks were widely called niggers after the term was first coined?

I wasn't there personally but I heard it was beyond anything that Holla Forums would've ever seen considering usercounts. Like pre-/mlp/ levels of shitposting.

About that. About a year go if you'd type Holla Forums into a bing it would auto correct to

Their goal was "countering censorship". So far all it has is made their site retarded with faggots pushing a stupid meme to fulfill a purpose it never will. Therefore using the fucking shitty meme only pleases the autist who forced this shit.
clearly you haven't been there. if someone shuts their crossposting shit thread here all they do is cry for mods mods mods like the cucks they are.

NOTHING DISRUPTS COMMUNICATIONS LIKE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Found you.

The last time I remember seeing coordinated consensus cracking was when the anti-trump niggers, led by that coalburning jewess, flooded the board shortly after he announced.

Probably the same kikes that call anyone who posts about roping people an "FBI Informant" because rope means killing people.

Not to mention you all have at least 7 but more often upwards of 20 or 30 posts in this thread.

You're obviously not even from cuckchan. Why are you lying chaim? Aren't you sincerely just another innocent channer wanting to share the dank memes? So what's there to hide chaim?

i can call him whatever i want.
hopefully we won't be stepping on eggshells with eachother so he stabs me in the face about it.
politically incorrect zeitgeist is best zeitgeist.

Here you are wrong. The intent was to make Google's name synonymous to nigger and associated with racism for lols.

check those satan trips of truth

No fucking shit sherkike. By the way, calling me a shill isn't an argument to the numerous points I've brought up throughout this thread, that as far as I'm aware, haven't been refuted.

How's that working out? You compare the word "black" to "nigger" to pre internet days. Not only that a lot of languages had similar names for blacks that'd equate to niggers. So your shitty comparison falls there.
YOUR CUCKCHAN OUTREACH IS GAY. FUCK OFF

Must be high-priority if they have you come in to work to shill in a single thread for 7 consecutive hours.

Making a Kike-a-Cola image as we speak, will post.

I don't really understand what you're getting at, or why you're so angry.

I think i'll start using "googles" and "skypes" just to trigger stormweenies on this board. :^)

I'm not trying to obscure anything like you. This "google" shit only accomplishes getting us to use a less offensive word in place of nigger.

At its finnest..
This is one of the most sophisticated attacks i ever seen, i am actually suprised of the high level.

I'm a fan of Holla Forums I agree with the message, It's like an alternative news site, like ED.

Meme's aren't dank anymore, they're spicy.

I am not a berg, witz, stien, man, gold, or crypto.
Calling someone a shill when they aren't or a jew when they're reminds me of "racist, facist"

You're the exact kind of person this meme was made for and by

Not an argument. Try again. Perhaps some people post in threads because it is relevant to their interests?

It'd generate the same amount of offense as calling them glasses or plastics would. Which is to say, not very much at all

Your unwillingness to assimilate is almost as annoying as the memes you force.
What would make some fucking pavement ape whip his head around? "ayy fucking google" or
ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

I'm in no way involved in this… just chimed in to clear up some confusion. Your condescency will get more return when spent on somebody else.

Reddit. You are so easy to spot.

I thought this "forced" meme was a response to the fact that when you google "American inventors", only black inventors pop up.

That's a lie. It was because

I find it weird that nobody agreed on the first thread to keep the terminology out of Holla Forums and let it linger outside this site.

it just reeks of self censorship via memery. This attempt had considerable thought behind it but ultimately failed. It just enables shills to use non "harsh" language to fuck with anons.

It was a comma at first but in the end ellipsis seemed like a better choice.

Question: if a person has 4chan, Holla Forums and reddit open simultaneously, how do you decide how to label him?

This thread.

do whatever you want.
we don't care.
the meme is there.
it will happen or not.
if it's a bad meme, it will die.
if it's good, it will spread.

come on now, call a nigger a google one more time.

Then don't do it Rabbi, It's not about pissing off niggers, it's about pissing off jews like you!

Edgy, you really belong here, I can tell.

Dumb kikes, it will catch on and there's nothing that you can do to stop it. As soon as the average person hears not to call blacks a Google, you'll have to spend soooo much money rebranding your shitty services it's going to make your heads spin.

Your copyright laws won't save you!

Indecisive Autistic

wanna bet?
the meme isn't there
it's shit
will be forgotten in a week.
there's nothing you can do to save it, faggot.

like this:
Stay the fuck out.

mfw that's what you guys said about Trump!

nah im sweet

god damn you're fucking retarded. Go back to plebbit, they care abut rep farming there and can actually corroborate the stupid shit they say.

then that's what'll happen.
i'll have fun watching people do everything they can to tell people what to say.

Redditor, the lowest denominator of the media he consumes.

You don't have an achievable goal, I can't possibly fathom why you would possibly want to do this unless you are purposefully trying to subvert this board.

Have I displeased Kek and been thrown into an even more kiked universe? This wasn't a thing the last time I was here.

It's only at two places so far I searched.
congrats on spreading you faggot. you did it.

pics related. its you. after everyone fucking found you out you pinko kike shill.

A few more threads including one that nearly hit the bump limit also came around, although that one was a lot more spammy and circlejerky. Sorry about that, just hope it goes away.

This shit is fucking retarded and I refuse to take place in this faggot attempt at language shifting. If we really want to make a dent we need to encourage the use of the word NEGRO as it is racially correct. We shouldn't be adding layers of asinine nonsense to "troll" this smells of Holla Forums & Holla Forums shenanigans. Kike faggots

Hey retard
Our movement is a simple response to Jewgle promoting niggers when searching "European Art" and "American Inventors"
Its that simple you tin hat CTR shill

nice, I bet you got that one from goodgoygate.

Yea I was being a complete faggot.
Got people to wake up and start calling out shills though.

There was a method to the madness my dear anonymous.

all the food groups of a shill.

Why is Holla Forums so popular for these stupid fucks to outreach here? This quarter it has been those alt cuck faggots, evacucks, cult state admin shilling here, and now this.

I'm convinced.

Record Status: Corrected

What's your point?

lol, worthless googles that are too lazy to do anything worthwhile.

What is your fucking goal, and how the fuck do you plan to achieve it?

we wuz Renosaunce n shieet

Glad other people agree that this force "meme" is absolute cancer.
Keep that shit on cuckchan.

shut up google

It's great. You can see the faggots on their twitter accounts posting this autistic garbage trying to make it spread.

this picture is a "highlight" of this museum's paintings.

fucking skypes are everywhere today.

kill yourself uncultured newfag.

Listen newfags, it's pretty simple :

jews

Skype is dead and was bought by Microsoft.

It means that calling Niggers "Googles" will deviate the real threat, Jews.
Calling Kikes "Skypes" is retarded, as mentioned above, Skype is dead.

Also, ponder yourself this simple sentence, anons. That's been used ITT :
Skype = Microsoft.
So, who's shilling for a company here ?

KILL THIS FORCED JEW-TIER GOOGLESPEAK MEME

Is there anyone that can refute any arguments I just made ?

Associate Google with racism.

You seem to not understand that companies have fired people for less just to save face. They've fired CEOs who donated to the wrong charity. So by tarnishing their name like this is bad business for them.

This whole google nigger switch is quite frankly really brilliant and hits where it hurts.>>7619523

Are you saying that niggers should be called jews

Seems to be a forced cuckchan meme that was brought here by shitposting faggots who still browse cuckchan.

Just filter anyone who uses it because they're obvious cuckchanners.

Jews unlike niggers won't take to the streets and riot. Hence pushing the google meme is better to wake up the average normie.

sheeeeet

Requesting that the mods word filter "Google" into "Niggers".

there is no negative association normies make to jews, so it doesn't really damage the brand.
it just makes the people aware that google is owned by jews.

if skype is dead, there's reasons for that already.
it can be killed again if it somehow became more popular due to this.

REQUESTING MODS BAN THIS SHILL
REQUESTING SHILL FUCKING NECK HIMSELF FOR STEALING DUBS

Welp, Kek approves. And I'd laugh my ass of honestly.

Sure I am. Also, they is a shocking amount of the word "Normies" being used in this thread. I didn't know everyone on Holla Forums was so afraid to say offensive terms such as "normalfags".

Oh, wait.

If a frog can be a racist white supremacist,
then Google can be a nigger.

I'll use google from now on, instead of nigger, here on 8ch, only to trigger you.

What I'd like to know if the people pushing this shit have started posting only days ago.

And, I'll post an anime girl every post I make in this thread, only to trigger you.

WHAT THE FUCK

Because of all the happenings and leaks that have been happening. This meme is reddit tier in speech and OC.

Can't anyone edit Urban Dictionary and Google. Its hardly been a week; memes do not spread this fast without being forced, and, like all forced memes, will die as fast as it started.

why would that trigger me you stupid google?

Oh, so you're not a goon, you're genuinely retarded. OK then.

Googles are people who are suffering from Dunning Kruger effect and can operate the google search engine so they think they are einstein level genius since they know the answer

As ideas go it might not be a bad idea to fuck with the AI but the implementation reeks of (((subversion))) and I do not think it will achieve it's stated objective, instead I think it's designed to out Holla Forumsacks since they'll be the ones using it.

Maybe you are if you can't understand that this will only hurt Google

Nonsense, it's not transformative - it's associative. No one's telling anyone to change the way they do things. You can either do it or not do it. Transformation is modal, this is not.

jewgle search "nigger", inspect element, change "nigger" to "google", screenshot

I like the meme. I once thought Pepe was forced…

(contd)
In fact, youtube's changes are themselves transformative - they're demanding we change our behavior.

If anything it's anti-transformative because we constructively bypass their bullshit filters and still break the spirit of their rules, which is to stamp out raycisms.

You've got just about everything 180° off.

Jewgle is a made up word. A strong that is easily filtered since no one uses it in a non-derogatory way. Google on the other hand is a common use word and the name of a company.

Once again: you are either a mouth breathing idiot or a shill.

You low-IQ turbo faggots can prance around the web and type nigger, the rest of us will type Google, and we'll see which comments last beyond the act of clicking POST. Dumb fucks. We need a civil war so we can kill you kike, nigger loving, asswipe, retard mongoloids.

Since there seems to be a lot of confusion over this, I am just going to stick with saying niggers. I'm going to stay away from the whole google thing. I also don't care if they censor the word nigger. I never say it outside the chans anyway, because I would come off as a racist inbred when I'm trying to educate people about nigger crime.

So literally a couple of guys whining about this shit and calling it a "forced meme" and claiming that the board does not want it, that it's not funny etc.

The shilling is laughably obvious.

You couldn't kill an unarmed infant, tough guy.

I bet you can kill yourself, though. Get to it.

How come none of you retarded nigger idiots actually understand the purpose of the google meme? It's forced because we're supposed to be using it against google as a weapon to fuck up it's nanny-tron, and not here on Holla Forums as part of "Holla Forums culture" or some autistic shit. The Nigsaw system is obviously not going to fucking monitor Holla Forums because it can't remove anything here, the point of it is to remove comments with "nigger" "kike" "retard trannyfuck" etc. in Youtube comment sections. It analyzes for 'hate speech" and depending on how controlled and sophisticated the program is, it either can't remove the hate speech because it can't find the hateful terms, or it starts removing everything with "google" in it because it learns a new one.

1. It's not a fucking Google psyop. If Google has the resources to do psyops they wouldn't be using an automated algorithm to influence users, they'd be using more psyops. Google is a search engine first and foremost. They use algorithms to enforce their agenda by filtering out what is deemed "innapropriate", not by sending out shills to argue with retards on a tawianese picture forum.

2. And the people who are using "google" and 'skype" here to refer to niggers and kikes are equally retarded. This isn't a fun new term like dindu, it's supposed to be a targeted thing.

3. Don't use Skype, it's retarded. the word "jew" can't get bot-filtered because then jews would get mad.

it's not that fucking confusing.

I recognize those pyramids.

man, i did not want to be the one to have to tell you guys this. I had hoped you'd figure it out.

i suspect that it is google themselves pushing this. if they were to make a "hate speech" detector, they'd probably need this data ahead of time to prevent such evasion attempts.

also, if you assume that it is google doing this, a lot of other things fall into place. use your brains.

to google, or whoever is working on this: while I think this is a noble cause, I don't want a dystopian psychopass-esque future. it's not right. don't be evil.

Because they're paid not to understand it. Why is this thread not anchored already?

its scary too, they are trying to erase a word with hundreds of years of history and replace it with bullshit

rip mad thad

The pushback against this "forced meme" is insane. All other "forced memes" naturally die out, yet here we have these autists raging against it thinking calling niggers googles is akin to censorship.

Take a good look at who is opposed to this meme.

Anyone else think Wendy is a Aryan as fuck?

Source of the Google Cancer has been found:
archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

archive.is/yxwEQ

Of course we're not supposed to totally change our ways, but there should be some use of it here if only to indicate to newfags that it's one of our ops.

The implication that we should all change everything we say is a bullshit strawman and one that has been repeated so often it's becoming like a kike pretending the next day that he was never bested in argument the day before.

Tired of repeating myself. Stop playing dumb.

Witnessing Kek working through me.

mate, it's >>>Holla Forums6225057

THIS IS THE MEME YOU'RE FALLING FOR

So fucking what you complete faggot? Memes are not eternal. Board culture changes all the time.

No one is "falling for" anything. It's actually a good idea.

It's not for the brand value, moron, it's for the algorithm.

(checked)

"WE IZ LEGION"

Fucking cancer.

this epic meme is totally not shilling guise xD

I have no idea what the fuck you're complaining about you latent ⚣.

So let me get this straight, this is a "forced meme" by Holla Forums. Yet, you think some highly complex form of shilling?

No, its just retarded. Hence why spouting out the nonsense is, shockingly yes, you guessed right; retarded

The algorithm that only targets monetized videos?
Why do you want to support usury, who gives a living fuck if the algorithm fucks over all the rats trying to make a living off what boils down to engaging in masturbatory activities on camera.
When the rats leave the ship just sinks faster, we do want Google's entire conglomerate to be exposed for the corrupt devil-loving jews they are.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89784922/#89787119

This happend earlier, so you didn't even find the right fucking post.

I'd call this a genetic fallacy, but it looks like your genes are already all manner of fucked up, you ⚧ueer.

notice how hard my reply in this thread just got slid? it's fucked up.

generally, you could even glean some information by looking at how quickly a reply/post disappears or gets buried. truthful responses are likely to get buried as quickly as possible.

d-did Holla Forums finally done something noteworthy?

what a time to be alive, Holla Forums from 8ch is finally alive!

THE FIRE RISES

It wasn't them. It started on cuckchan's Holla Forums. See

I really don't get what all the butthurt is about. Nobody is stopping you from saying Jew or Nigger.

It's just to fuck with google. Make the word "google" racist just like pepe is considered to be now. That's all it is. No reason to cry about it.

notice the enormous increase in thread volume after I made my post? you could probably glean a good amount of information off the archives by analyzing how quickly certain threads/posts get buried by sliding.

Read all those replies. Christ, the place is just cringe now.

I'm not complaining about anything. You are.

that's cuckchan lad, these are the idiots pushing it here.
So, cuckchan and post-death >>>Holla Forums spillover, lovely pile of refuse we have here.

FUCKING EBINNNNNNNNNNN

How is it a good idea? You are voluntarily censoring yourself.

So it's not shills, it's just 14 year olds who think they're being edgee. Great.

Yes, the replies approve of it. So do I. Fuck off, you googl.inc shill.

Uh, no, user I was saying that this meme won't profoundly negatively affect chan culture and people are arguing as if it will become mandatory and enforced or some shit. I'm arguing that it's OK to use. I'm not arguing against using it.

Because it's fucking funny, and it'll force Google to issue a response and maybe even shit-can their automatic censorship bot if we overwhelm it enough.

None of the people who watch Jewtube actually give a shit about how jewish a company is, because they're all fed up on how great it is that Google is spreading diversity. The ones that can be saved jump off and come to us, because they see the results and want to be part of the fight.

buncha people still get it.

If you say "nigger" on a jewtube video, they'll censor it for you. That's the point of this.

OK, so, adhering to you "shill rules", how does this meme tick any of the necessary boxes for a meme to become popular? Is it funny? Is it simple enough to not require six paragraphs of explanation? And does it even relate to the thing it's parodying?

you can go back now, cuck

As I said, Holla Forums was not ever alive, they were dead, they had to die to be reborn. It took them long enough, but they are finally waking up, the motherfuckers are alive and

THE FIRE RISES

OP, read my two previous posts. they keep getting slid.

why should I care if some faggot monetizing their jewtube videos gets censored?

No one is saying you should accept "diversity" you blithering imbecile. It's a way to circumvent automatic censorship against "hate speech".

Get out, now. Your kind of moron doesn't belong here.

So to stop censorship, you are censoring yourself? You do know how retarded that is right?