Public Humiliation

Okay so, later tonight I'm going to try a little embarrassment play with my girlfriends, I'm going to take her to walmart in a coat with some revealing lingerie underneath. She'll have a butt plug in holding in a vibrating egg ass well as vibrating remote control toys insider her pussy and against her g spot. Possibly nipple clamps we'll see how it looks and if they'll even stay on under the coat.

While there I'm going to have her purchase embarrassing items. Various sex lubes, a pack of adult diapers, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and cucumbers. We don't use condoms as a contraceptive, but if they have what we do use I'll get that as well.

Can you think of any other items it would be super embarrassing for her to bring to the checkout especially given those other items?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6835494/118951421#content
motherless.com/34690F5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and someone asked what contraceptive we use since we don't like condoms last time I tried making this thread.

There are these capsules called Encare, they're like vaginal suppositories. You put it in and it dissolves into a form that prevents pregnancy for like four hours. The same company makes a product called VCF, which just starts out as a foam you spray inside.

And of course a lot of the time she just swallows, takes it on her face or up her ass.

Get her to be like Nicola carroll

Yes…you.

topkek

Well it damn sure won't be you.

OP stop larping you fat lonely faggot. Nobody believes your sick degenerate bullshit. Fuck off to another board. You really should kys faggot tbh

Oh, and I told her this response and she spun it as "Well, it would be embarrassing if instead of making me do it alone you were there with me because they'd know you were the one that was going to be using the items on me."

Various lego sets.

Some 16 AWG stranded copper wire, some male and female pin headers, electrical solder, general-purpose paste flux, heat shrink tubing, 2x 10 kOhm resistors, 2x 2.7 kOhm resistors, 10x 100 Ohm resistors, a spool of 28 AWG enamel-coated magnet wire, 6x 1/2" diameter steel bolts, 6" length, 8 ft^2 of 1/4" plywood, 20 ft of 1/4" ID soft vinyl tubing, and some 12 V, 140mm diameter fans (like computer case fans)

I'm trying to picture what all these items together would make, and nothing is coming to mind. What sort of watch list would I end up on if I googled that list all together?

That wouldn't be embarrassing, but she does have a ddlg fetish, so I could have her kid a bunch of little kid stuff like coloring books and sippy cups to raise eyebrows.

Only thing I can think of to do with legos is make a pit of them and have her walk or crawl over them as a punishment. Classic bdsm torture: "You can get out of the pit as soon as you/you make me cum."

The only public humiliation going on here is you humiliating yourself LARPing about a gf you don't have.
KYS, faggot.

You're trying to get me to post pictures of her, I take it? Deny it and I definitely won't.

Literally no one cares what you're buying. The cashier cares least of all.

What's with all the sour grapes replies? The cashier isn't important. When you have sex in an elevator it's not about who might come in, it's the risk that it'll happen, the risk some security guard is getting a cheap thrill. The sex itself is kind of terrible since you rarely have even a minute to do anything, but it's the danger that's exciting. When you fuck in front of a hotel window, it doesn't matter who's driving by, it's that you're putting on a public display.

Most walmarts have self-checkout these days, so you have to choose to go through a cashier. What matters is that it's embarrassing to her.

take public transport

You'd probably come across some electricians shopping list or something

I've got a huge exhibitionism fetish but this never made sense to me from a practical standpoint when you can fuck in front of an audience in plenty of places where it's safe and legal. Are you in some place where the slightest sex offense doesn't result in a massively disproportionate punishment or something?

I got a special chair for you.

please tell me there's more

I have more of others but not her.

that ending though. Totally expected "to be continued"

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

Can I see the rest?

I drew this pic about 5 minutes ago and wanted Anons to know & it's okay.

Practicality has little to do with sex. From a practical standpoint, it's easy to use condoms during sex to prevent pregnancy, but they reduce male sensitivity and deny him the pleasure of ejaculating into his partner. From a practical standpoint, a small penis is "technically" just as able to reach the g-spot or pleasure a clit, but a larger one is more aesthetically pleasing. From a practical standpoint it's safer to use fake, pretend handcuffs than real ones you risk getting stuck in. From a practical standpoint, you still had sex whether you lasted 4 hours or 4 seconds.

I mean, we do other things. Chaturbate shows, sex on the beach, sex in abandoned buildings, sex in a car (honestly, I don't enjoy this to be honest) the risk of getting caught is half the fun. In this specific case, it's quality vs quantity. Yes, we could go on chaturbate, and put her in a humiliating outfit and have her show off all the items bought while wearing a sign around her neck with her most humiliating fetish on it, but that doesn't really give the same thrill. That's a bunch of dudes who went there specifically looking for that. It's like the difference between having her wear a slutty outfit in a fetish bar and into a regular family establishment.

There's a difference between all of that shit and inviting yourself to the klink for a long time. If you want to risk being the one publicly humiliated I suppose that's on you, she probably won't get anywhere near the time so expect her to be dating a nigger with half of your shit when you get out.

What exactly would we even be arrested for in the supermarket scenario? It's just buying items. She'd have a coat on over the naughty outfit and vibrators.

LOL no time for lube.

Pro tip OP is the same faggot who posted that thread where he said he was a major 6'5" 300 lbs of muscle badass who was thrown in a psych ward for raping girls and molesting them on buses
how much of a loser do you have to be to make shit up on the internet?
lol like work out or work some more hours to put away money
how does someone waste their limited amount of time to lie on the internet?
Inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded.

I deny it. There now you have an excuse to be a little bitch. Two days and OP hasn't delivered. What did I say faggots? It's ok everyone! The joke's on us because he was only pretending to be retarded.

need more

Catfood worth 50bucks, 5 bottles of diet coke, high calorie sweets worth 30bucks, a sassy womens magazine and a pack of tissues.

It's not the only thing he talked about, so you're either being disingenuous or are a retard. Either way, fuck off.

…No I'm not? Like nothing in that description is me at all. I'm not into rape. If a girl's not into it I genuinely can't even get hard. Not only would I not molest a stranger on a bus, why in the fuck would I take a bus to begin with?

Delivered what? The point of this thread was to ask for amusing ideas.

what country are these videos made in?

You, op. You'd embarass an anvil.
Why tf would you want to treat a woman like that? I can't help suspecting there is no such gf and that you are just another inadequate pervert, playing with your cock all day long while fantasizing about virgins, slaves and retards.
Might your fetish be driven by fear that women will judge you negitavely, or downvote your small penis or unfriend you for premature ejaculation?
I'm pretty sure that's it, but let's assume I'm wrong. Why?

It's not sour grapes, faggot. It's just me pointing out that there are actually exciting things you could do instead. This is literally going shopping in skimpy clothing and pretending you did something special.

troll harder, nigger

not sand land thats for sure

My friend used to do simmilar stuff with his ex

take her to Applebee's while she is holstering a remote controlled vibrating dildo

he'd try to give her an orgasm in public while waiting for a table. I think he got the idea from The Matrix to be honest

i didn't know zoey deschanel smoked

here we goo
save the best few for last

Some of the responses in this thread are genuinely starting to baffle me. It's not even the animosity, it's the reasoning being provided.

I am the "he" you're referring to, check the IDs. And it's the entire point of this thread. Nothing about the scenario could get us arrested. Some of the other things, sure, but the risk is so low and would generally result in a slap on the wrist. I'm not even much of an exhibitionist, they're just fun little things to do with your partner. With an ex whenever there was a really heavy thunderstorm out, we'd go streaking down the streets, and run back in and take a hot shower together.

You were already beaten to this joke by this guy, and he did it better:

Watch out ladies, we got a male feminist who respects all wamyn here. Because she LIKES being treated like that. You think I'm forcing her? She likes that I want to show her off. She likes that I'm proud of her. She's turned on by being embarrassed. Half the girls I've dated have had fetishes like this. In my experience, if she likes wearing lingerie or costumes, she'd like to be able to wear it in public. If she considers herself submissive, she'll be turned on by light humiliation. This is like going into a spanking fetish thread and responding "Why would you ever spank a woman? That would hurt her!"

I don't see the connection between these three things, or what any of them have to do with exhibitionism. If I was only into virgins, don't you think I'd lose interest after we fuck?

It's her fetish though? Again, you're shooting blanks though, I don't see a connection between exhibitionism and being judged negatively. If I was insecure, why would I entertain doing stuff in public or in front of an audience? And this line:
I'm trying to picture a context in which it even makes sense.

You're thinking of it backwards. It's taking a mundane activity (shopping) and spicing it up. If we're going shopping anyway, why not make it a little bit more exciting? It's like you're reading about a couple having sex in the shower and going "What's so hot about that? You're literally just taking a regular old shower. I do that four times a year!"

Some soluble laxatives, a baby bottle, baby formula, a dog collar (make sure she checks it fits in the store), some kind of leash/chain, and a padlock.

No, it would be embarrassing because everyone would know that on top of all the other humiliations, she would end up having to fuck YOU.

Welcome to Holla Forums, newfag.

Fuck you, I shower at least 12 times a year. AT LEAST!

NB@7yhj'>@^9860VJLV489@#^(&908gjL:zl289jbN

no know what to do

This imageset has always turned me on.
xhamster.com/photos/gallery/6835494/118951421#content

If you had the right size it would have been a good post.

feet need more binding tbh

here's the source if someone can fix it

motherless.com/34690F5

I agree with additional binding in most circumstances.

buoppim