OPERATION - CUCKFEED

It's time.

Our end goal is to ban the denial of #WhiteGenocide, we will achieve equality of all races as well. No one will ever be racist against white Europeans / Americans again. All pandering to minority groups will be seen naturally as "white supremacy" as well, and will be banned as hate speech. How dare the left assume that minorities are weak solely for the color of their skin. Absolutely deplorable.

We have this in the bag. We will destroy the racist left via their own means.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7Xuii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_emergence_of_the_sixth_subrace_of_the_Aryan_root_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buzzfeed's revenue model now depends on video advertising and ads based on similar content from their partners and affiliates (i.e. Buzzfeed Blue). By shutting this down, we accidentally their entire business. They will then, followed by other SJW's, call for YouTube to reverse their policies and it's likely that Twitter will follow as well after it has been sold. We need free speech, no matter how much they disagree with it.

And where are you going to get the numbers to do that OP?

Have you seen the video? It only takes one to take all the videos down. This isn't a numbers game, I can do it all myself. The question is, how many SJW's are we going to take down with it?

It starts with you

Google isn't going to take down leftist propaganda.

To begin with, we have to play it safe so they don't recognize what our operation is. We have to flag videos that the left would agree with, sacrifices must be made. Then we slowly change our stance, banning videos that are center left, left and all left. For stupid reasons as well, but reasons they can't deny without exposing their own hypocrisy.

True, but we will.

bump

Some people could post blatantly Nazi videos as sacrifices

Who sent you here OP? Go back.

I have hundreds and hundreds of gigs of raw recordings from CSGO comp games. If I wanted to spend some time on cutting and editing it all, I could become a (((Youtuber))). Think it'd work, Holla Forums?

Sounds nice at first, but there is these big hurdles to overcome before it goes anywhere:

Yes, that would be great/

Even if they remove my (((badge))), I'll simply change my IP and reapply.

It will be too late, Cuckfeed will give up. I am a crypto neet with too much time on my hands.

Shills will hopefully shut it down before I even have a chance to shill my own bs

We will also affect major YouTubers as well, harrassing them so they complain about it and get flagged for literally no reason. Things like swearing included as hate / offensive speech etc etc

No thanks shlomo, It's [the current Kali Yuga] and meme-magic is about to become the manifestation of the destructive side of nature. The winter of culture - a cultural meme storm that prepares the tabula rasa fertile ground on which we can plant the new society. We have become the manifestation of Shiva ~ the black sun and are slowly removing the unnatural mindset of leftism from our inner and real life Fatherland! We are crashing this Kali Yuga with no survivors so the next golden age can come forth. We have the momentum and I'm not gonna spend my time worrying about muh freedoms on a private video website owned by the Google.

That would be a great addition

The left genuinely believe that being born "white" makes you superior to blacks and hispanics, how is that not racist?

Seems like a good idea, but you realize the left is eating itself alive right?

So what you're saying, my interpretation is, we should create our own version of YouTube?

So? This accelerates that.

Yes, I see that

This, don't flag well established videos, have some anons upload videos or even upload them yourself, and flag those.

the problem with that is that youtube doesn't generate any profit at all
it operates at a loss yearly and has consistently every single year since its conception

Don't fight the enemy on grounds where you can't gain anything. It's not like we are going to take over youtube. More likely that they will just get rustled and then remove everyone involved from the platform. Find alternative video upload platforms and Ride the Tiger. YouTube is only a monopoly because people think it is one.

that's race realist. it's just true.

leftist racism is in the way they feel responsibility for blacks, that it's their job to uplift them, etc

That's correct, but if we can find a new way of storing the videos in a way we don't have to pay for space, then it could be profitable. Server management is the reason why they can't make a buck, combined with the fact that they don't offer a subscription / patreon model to their users.

Its fucking awesome.

You both make good points

DISCRIMINATION FOR ALL

topkek YES.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
HOLY. SHIT.
Pewdiepie (most subscribed YouTuber, posted a video of an ADOLF HITLER speech). Is he redpilled?!

honestly the leftist videos are super racist, like that one google saying all light skinned googles were basically double googles.

Why do you people keep putting operation in the title making it obvious for them.

>>>/reddit/

I found a black jew.

DO IT

We don't have to make sacrifices we can just fuck with cuckservitives.

bump

OH SHIT, WE CAN ALREADY REPORT VIDEOS AND TAKE THEM DOWN LMAO. CHECK THIS OUT:
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7Xuii

IT'S GONE! BUZZFEEDS CUCK VIDEO IS GONE.

bumping

You very obviously aren't from around here are you?

I know I'm going to lose my account, but if even a small number of us end up being Youtube hero accounts, the leftist butthurt will be immense.

Anytime youtube is about to roll out some new cultural marxist video project, we can destroy their momentum by banning/reporting the majority of accounts that post videos under that hashtag.

we are racists lad

not from around these parts huh? Where ya from

This, a very good way to succeed despite fuckery is to become crypto-Holla Forumsack's that are ostensibly SJWs, if you frame every virtue signalling leftist twat as a "paternalistic white supremacist" etc. and that gains traction you can shut down a lot of SJWs. You will have to out jew the jew and git gud at sophistry and verbal manipulations, remember that neocons successfully marketed themselves as conservative to almost everyone despite being cryptokike literal marxists. If they can accomplish that, there is nothing from creating an ostensibly liberal "youtube hero" that is really Holla Forums incarnate. Presumably this "youtube heros" bullshit has some oversight from (((google))) so the success of this operation will depend on if you can fool them or not.

What a fucking retarded strategy. This will yield the same results as "muh PR!"-faggotry, possibly backfiring even worse. Everyone will know who's fucking them over, and since they're the ones currently in charge of the system, they'll be given just cause to retaliate with the full force, shutting all of our videos down.

As others have said, they're already being given the rope to hang themselves with. If you really want to use the Heroes program to strike a blow, pit unrelated communities off against one another like the drama channels. They're the most easy to manipulate, audiences and all. Get them, and that will bring down the whole system and be a way in to deal a severe blow to YouTube.

Lets give all our ip and vpn to jewgle, goy!

No. We then refuse to allow them to reverse the policy. Free speech doesn't cover lies, which is all you get from leftists. Fuck them, they will take the ability to speak the truth from us if we let them. The only way to stop it is to take away their ability to lie.

topkek

47 bans later

No, all of Buzzfeed and every other SJW makes racist and all that kind of sexist shit all day.

Use the policy against them. Claim they're promoting sexism/racism to shut down all the left and ban their videos.

If they don't, then well… :)

Deus Vult

I already applied to be an hero

All we need to do is take down some high profiles youtubers.

If we manage to mass-flag say, the top 200 youtubers then many of them will just move to vimeo or some other service…

Once that happens, youtubes days are numbered, many of the people these youtubers cater to would move with them. It'd be the end of the tub.

I hope you all know that youtube heros has multiple levels so its going to take a while to actually get shit done.

I know.

In about 5 seconds, all of the left wing video producers will get (((protected))) status and flagging them won't do shit.

yo

to start out, flag a bunch of controlled opposition jews like milo and molyneux

Remember not to apply with an account that you've been watching a fuckload of nazi videos on

They're going to comb through your history

long con my negro

Also, if you have a VPN, apply from an israeli IP.

The left are racists. All people are racists.

Instead of embracing their natural racism and distaste for those not of their kin (like we do) the left falls into a spiral of self-flagellation when their ideal world doesn't match the realities.

This is the stem of white guilt. This is the stem of the "das racist" witch hunts and tantrums. This is also why leftist policies lead to white genocide. It's a direct clash.

Holy shit i thought the jews would start bringing elites to D&C and Data Mine us…

They must have run out of elite shills on account of hillary killing them all.

That's a great idea

THIS

Alright lads, if you've got a Youtube account, let's get cracking.
All you need to do is caption a few videos, then you'll be given the mass-flagging ability.

>[email protected]/* */
should have censored that imo

This won't work. Every mainstream website is biased with how it bans things. They won't listen to our complaints, but will listen to liberals. Other tactics are needed.

All of the real heroes are not storybook combat fighters, either. Every single man in this Army plays a vital role. Don't ever let up. Don't ever think that your job is unimportant. Every man has a job to do and he must do it. Every man is a vital link in the great chain.

Workshops as what? Be invited at their building? This would be a great way to bring in a bomb and go unabomber on them, blow the fuck out of all their SJW workers.

Nice work!

Even if that's the case, we'll be able to dismantle their censorship 1984 program.

Yes! Force them to create a free-speech alternative that we can more easily use, I like it!

A lot of buzzfeed videos have sexually degenerate themes that are pretty blatant. Also the obvious WHY WHITE PEOPLE SUCK ones could get taken down for "damaging racial relationships" or whatever.
I got a video removed for hate speech thanks to this anhero faggotry. I hope youtube burns.

Damn, she went from human to hamburger.

the only thing that would work is playing the SJWs against each other, until it's impossible to post anything without flagged as pansexualo-trans-kike-negro-furryphobic

I was actually thinking the same thing as OP. This tool youtube is making may actually be a lot of fun. Now I don't agree with censorship, but lets face it, it's going to happen. There will be mass casualties for those on our ideological side in the coming months.

This is YouTube using SJW's as free slave labour. Whoever thought of this community self policing knew that the kind of people who would love this tool, and do the dirty work FOR FREE. Youtube is trying to sanitise it's website to make it ad-shekle firendly. We've seen how facebook an twitter have started purging non PC right wings, and it was only a mater of time before JewTube joined the other social media platforms. Facebook and Twitter can burn for all I care, however YouTube is different. As a platform for red pilling the normies, YouTube is invaluable. Twenty years ago all media was controlled and sanitised for the masses. Youtube comes along and you can put a video saying or showing almost anything. If Youtube starts purging red pilled content creators then all we have is the chans. This would be the last line of defense.

Losing JewTube as a platform, would be like loosing the battle of the bulge.

What can we do about it? In the end, what we need is to either make youtube heroes such a failure that youtube is forced to withdraw the scheme, or we make youtube so absoluty unusable so that big time and medium size youtubers have to take their channels to rival sites.

How do achieve this? Obviously youtube will be on the lookout for this type of abuse of the sistem. (((Sargon))) already made a video about this, or maybe it was the rumanian gipsy, can't remember. If you start flaggin and taking down TotalBiscuit's or PewDiPie's videos, you will be perma banned. Instead you are going to need to build your acount(s) slowly by getting points, and co-ordinating your efforts to low view channels (sub 1000), because no one is going to give a shit. Make sure you HAVE MANY ACCOUNTS. We can test the system for flaws as time passes.

When we have a clear view on how the system works, we can start hitting bigger targets.

pt2

There are two strategies to use depending on what we can use.

INFILTRATION AND SUBVERSION

The one you suggest. Going after SJW's whilst pretending to be SJW's. When one makes a slip, we can get the rest of their hive to attack their own.
Eventually they will all be attacking each other, making the entire Hero's comunity too troublesome for youtube to handle. Other way's to deal with this is to join their events and forums when they crop up and create drama.

KGB JUDO

The other way to destroy this system is to get the hero's comunity to go after content creators in general. Remember the Yuri Bezmenov video about subversion. Inside a society you have groups all moving in different directions, what the KGB does is try to egt all these grouos to go into the same direction as the KGB want's them to go. In other words, instead of blocking the punch of the opponent, you grab it and pull it towards you. You help the punch go on and on until it hits the wall.

Instead of blocking the SJW's Hero comunity, we help them, we make them go into overdrive so they wreck every channel to the point that the Hero's and the Creators are in direct confrlict with each other, forcing youtube to take a side.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_emergence_of_the_sixth_subrace_of_the_Aryan_root_race

We are the the sixth root race. We are emerging. Kek is our light bringer and we will usher in the end of the Kali Yuga