Don't ever say that hate is your enemy

Unknown based man Jim Jones giving obscure hate speech to roaring crowd. I can't find the full transcript anywhere, but the excerpt used here is right on the money.

I bet you the guy who made that track is a shitlib just like every other electronic musician.

thanks for the sweet track

What do you know about electronic music?

Enough to know that OP's song evolved from Jamaican Dub Reggae.

deep man

And this one is carrying on a musical genre created by 3 gay black men who were friends in highschool in Belleville michigan.

close the wikipedia tabs and stop trying appear knowledgeable by answering a rhetorical question in all seriousness on an anonymous imageboard

all of the hate in this music hardly suffices for expressing what we really feel towards self-hating shitlibs like yourself who go around trying to ruin good things out of insecurity. Especially any remotely esoteric or complex good things

It's nigger music.

Jim Jones was a literal commie though, at least he got 900 other commies to die with him

It's a fact. Techno is flamer music

Not the words but the cadence and tone reminds me of my local pastor.

I've always wondered how long it took the kool aid to kick in and if those commie niggers suffered while waiting for it.

Dance music induces homosexuality in otherwise healthy, young males. Avoid.

Why not skip to the end of this video and time it yourself?

That's a nice meme.

sorry, the second quote was of course directed at . There's mediocrity and then there's weaponized mediocrity.

They're on Modern Love, one of the gayest record labels around. That's Andy peter puffer Stott's home. They're for the nasty BDSM kinda faggots.

Thanks for proving your faggotry.

There's always EDM and MDMA for your type of normie

MDMA did nothing wrong

It's all faggot music, my homosexual friend.

Gorky fuck off.

bump

Explain how this is politics.

Total bullshit. Just like saying niggers invented blues or rap by creating an arbitrary line. Niggers didn't invent loops, samples or electronic instruments. Niggers didn't invent the pentatonic scale, the guitar or folk or hillbilly music. Niggers didn't invent flyting either.

Meh, I'll participate before mods bumplock.

What you think bout did jam op? Lot less dark and melancholy than what you've posted.

sage
lefty propo

great track. That kind of smooth and relaxing music isn't normally in my corner, but this really keeps it well-paced. Thanks for the rec!

They did. It didn't take them that long to die, but they died having horrible gut cramps, puking, and shitting blood. The more you know

Jim Jones was CIA