Why is Holla Forums so bad?

I've noticed that in Holla Forums Holla Forums is way worse than Holla Forums, even worse than it was in 4chan. It seems to be populated by people who complain about the quality of the board AND intentionally shit on everything, screaming that no OP deserves proper responses and actually taking pride in how they can destroy discussions.

At first I thought I had done some kind of social faux pass that triggered them, but it turns out they're doing this in EVERY thread regardless of topic. Why is Holla Forums of all boards so horribly, horribly shitty place?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=r8Y-P0v2Hh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess which ethnicity the BO belongs to.

Here's a thought. How about you fuck off back to Holla Forums. Gamefag neet threads are cancer tbh

Nigger?

I still don't understand how nearly everyone on the board is so self-defeating. How did all the worst crap of Holla Forums gravitate there? How can there even BE so many so self-defeating people in one place?

No, never going back there. I just said it was the worst board I have ever seen on any site.

It has been bad since forever. People tried to make replacement and had relative success for a while but failed in the long run because the name Holla Forums is too iconic and people are too tied to their community to leave it.
But yeah it's always been pretty bad. Don't use it. Spread the word so less people use it.

I see. What's the better videogame board then?

Vidya is for losers.

There's not really a good one on this site. 8/v/ stared out allright and went to hell somewhere in 2015.

varg a shit

I use Holla Forums regularly and I see some alright discussions. But I want to hear on what did you think are the problems on Holla Forums.

inconsistent moderation, rampant paranoia,no sense of humor,giant stale generals that last forever, threads get deleted all the time, really repetitive more than 4 Holla Forums was in its heyday cause your threads will just be shitposted in and deleted for that very shitpostingif they aren't Holla Forums approved. you can only really talk about a small handful of games on 8/v/. its full of people who take themselves way too seriously. Its pretty bad dude.

NEET post there OP fag tbh

Also to add, there's some influence on Holla Forums.
Any examples?

well this is ultimately subjective but you see very little joking around on 8/v/ nowadays. If threads get too full of messing around they get nuked most of the time now, so people tend to act fairly serious. the tones just a lot more serious than I can take Holla Forumsideo games.
just go to Holla Forums and say you like games, you're either from that company or you're x guy from Holla Forums's past. then the massive rants about goons something awful, well it comes off really fucking paranoid. like the unhinged ranting about boogeymen gets really absurd.

I'd like Holla Forums to be a fun place to hung out. And it was at first. As time went on Holla Forums sort of just fell into being smug and they talk more about the industry now than games they do like.

Most of all, people there try to shitpost everything they don't like into oblivion, and since there's nothing everyone would like, absolutely everything devolves into shitposting. Pretty defining moment happened today as after two people had a long argument, one said that he'd quit, and the other one boasted that he wins every argument just by his autistic shitposting. And that if anyone called him a retard, he would still win because he knows he's an autist and he still wins because he gets the last word by sheer stubbornness.

Another huge problem is the outright pathological paranoia. For them, everyone is either a game journalist trying to make them look bad, a tumblrina trying to ruin videogames, or a newfag trying to destroy the board. And their response to the threat is always the same: Destroy everything themselves and shit on their own board so the enemy won't win.

Yeah the Holla Forums hates games is just an ironic joke on cuckchan. They took it too far here. If you say you like a game that isn't a shitty weeb game you will be called a shill. They also do not handle jokes very well. There's a reason Holla Forums is the shitposting board, because every other board is unbearably over moderated.

In their defense, you really cannot blame them. Remember the Zoe Quinn fiasco? That already shook up the whole gaming community. And considering the fact that Holla Forums resides there, their conspiracy mindset will work there.

Fuck off Varg, you delusional fuck

Ultra paranoid users and overly strict mods.

Cancer from top to bottom.

We should raid them with Juggalo spam.

1. Nearly 75% of the userbase of Holla Forums are closet ex-redditors (That also clammed to be "Oldfags" on Holla Forums) that had enough of reddit's shit and they decide to migrate to Holla Forums as an alternative to r/gaming & they bring their rules to Holla Forums as well. The other 20% are a mix of closet normalfags, closet SJWs, and closet goons that want to make Holla Forums into a r/gaming clone. Only 5% of Holla Forums's userbase are actual anons who have been on Holla Forums since the first major exodus in 2014 that want to have fun & a good time as well but unfortunately those anons can't because they been completely out numbered by 95% of the rulecucks on Holla Forums.
2. The metafags on Holla Forums are some of the worst & most hypocritical group of anons you will never meet on Holla Forums. They all screech about "off-topic" threads being posted as "not vidya" yet they whine at any thread that's "cuckchan tier" to them, they whine about how Holla Forums is "Holla Forums with vidya" that the board should be on-topic all of the time yet the entire board for the last few months have been so on-topic (minus the webm threads and some other "off-topic" threads) to the point where Holla Forums is an anonymous version of r/gaming plus they whine how there's no longer any fun threads on Holla Forums anymore despite them wanting a more on-topic Holla Forums, and they whine about how the 4AM threads, Holla Forums Waifu Wednesday (dead), and ROB threads (also dead) as "avatarfaggotry blogposting circlejerks" yet they have no problem with the Friday Night threads plus I faintly remember that there was one user that avatarfaged as the japtoon version of King DDD to shit on a waifufag on one of the fighting game generals sometime ago. And to top it all off, the metafags will go to the threads that they deeply hate & whine about how they hate those threads.
3. Not only the metafags hypocrites but all of Holla Forums are hypocrites as well i.e. they claimed that 2D a best and 3DPD a shit yet they hate waifufags & they tried (and succeeded) to get rid of the Holla Forums Waifu Wednesday threads for good.
4. Extreme paranoia. See >>7616474
5. Mark and his mods/vols are incompetent & inconsistent. They sometimes enforce rules that are not on the Holla Forums's rule list. Though, in SOME defense, at least Holla Forums isn't a Holla Forums clone like how the metafags claimed it to be.
6. Holla Forums unfortunately got fucked extremely hard by both Holla Forums and Holla Forums let in the redditors/newfags/rapefugees from halfchan on Holla Forums back in 2016 when the burgerland elections was going on and Holla Forums stupidly decided to weaponized meme magic + their Kekism religion to help with their meme magic plan for their own gain just so Trump can become president (Even though Trump would still became president without Holla Forums's plan of weaponizing meme magic or any other imageboard for that matter because hooktube link related explain how Trump used memes without any imageboard's help hooktube.com/watch?v=r8Y-P0v2Hh0 ) & Holla Forums shilled their shitty board on reddit and facebook to respond to Trump winning the elections & to Holla Forums being extremely powerful at that time.

The Zionist Trump-loving Nu/pol/ AKA the worst version of Holla Forums might I add.

So Nu/v/ take advise from Trudeau.

t. Holla Forumsetafag

This tbh

Hey, at least all of those SJWs games after that Zoe Quinn fiasco still flopped and any attempt to subvert vidya will backfire on the SJW's faces for the most part.

That's not really a defence, it's just hypothesising about what lead them to be what they are now.
They're shit regardless of what made them like that. They embrace Holla Forums themselves too so Holla Forums's influence is their own fault. No excuses.

That actually sounds a lot like this board, tbh.

Ive always used Holla Forums because its way more entertaining. Well it use to because of the OC.

Okay dude
reported

too bad every Holla Forums alternative people try end up dying

8/v/ is owned by a fat faggot manchild kike. The worst is that there's a real problem with anti-loli, anti-freedom goonniggers on the board but little is done about it.

racist?

@&(*YGHNMCZ2-2+g3SMV.//21t8Q\\

Fixed. I should get more sleep next time when I'm writing a long ass post.

That's pretty unfortunate for anyone wanting a fun version of Holla Forums. I pretty much stop going to Holla Forums after the ROBfag decided to stop doing his thread because of the metafags&rulecucks flooding Holla Forums as of 2017. I only go to that shithole when there's any major happening in vidya news and whenever a shit game comes out & Holla Forums will shit on said shit game. Although, I've been playing more vidya ever since I mostly left Holla Forums for good.

U^ijm,h"@6829786-=DG,m@)(Y^*huijZ>?h923+21gf

Holla Forums is for venereal disease.

not my fault you have shit taste in games