Ffffffffffffff

think you misclicked the wrong pic in your folder

Nope.

This is how the average spaniards used to look like before the country got flooded with commies and gays during the 2nd republic
(although franco tried to fix this and managed to do it till he passed away and the ZOG came in)

Probably like this.

What happened, germany?

OK. Suuuuuure.

We lost the war.

wars*

I bet elliots father did gently stroke his mothers gracefull body, leaving behind [][][][] because he somehow got the wrong angle.

read about XVIth century european history amerifag and you will know about how the spaniards were feared and revered in their golden age

fuck off (((aryan)))

if you knew something about anthropology you would know that spaniards are a mix between Iberians and Celts (both european native tribes)

actually if you knew a bit about history you would know that we expelled both the kikes and the goatfuckers

So what you're saying is that… you
were
kings?

Actually, this is what the average Canadian looks like

i bet you are one of those autistic fucks who think slavs aren´t white either amirite?

Geez Holla Forums has gotten more and more autistic over time

Must be all that Moorish admixture.

People get banned for that all the time

Kampfy loves him some racial D&C.

I wonder if sibirian have a faster blood retraction to vital organs once exposed to colder temperatures than for example niggers.

Shit really?
i havent been showing up a lot around Holla Forums (mainly because they are too busy with (((Trump))) and (((pizzagate))) to bother about real problems and shit like that

i actually got banned for posting based varg vikernes stuff

kremshnita all day ever day

Based Flanders

56 percentage reporting in

6lknjgh9-80@MYH":

23549286735@%