Motivational Thread

Post right wing qts, libtards having a mental breakdown, rapefugees getting BTFO, newly fabricated Pepes, all to celebrate that we are finally winning.

Why is this the only motivation for some "Holla Forumsocks"

You already know why.
I hate it too but some people have to be stupid enough to only be in this for some vague idea of getting some.

As for me, I have a terrible personality that ruins relationships I get into after about a year so im gonna do this whole "defeat the powers that be " thing before I put myself through all the work required for a gf again.

just bee yourself

I wouldn't say it is the only motivation, but knowing there are some true examples of women that you look at and think "I would happily marry and have 6 kids with that woman" gives a guy hope for the future.

When you stop trying to be a better version of yourself you stopped being worth anything.

Might as well be a nigger then and let others improve your situation for you.

We cant all value the pursuit of truth and actual justice. Some people just want to pursue beauty.and fuck it relentlessly

Which in itself is one of the things we are all striving for in our struggle, it's just differences in the specifics.

If Jozef defeated the Commie, so can you, user.

Fresh OC Pepe.

Spicy.

Alright. Have a hot jewish girl for you lads.

she wasnt jewish, the jews tried to say she was jewish because of their jealousy

Yeah, you can just fuck right off m8.

Self-bump.

Posting my favorite webms.

this is the first time i hear a womans laughter that is contagious

Ingrid Bergman, named after Princess Ingrid of Sweden, was born on 29 August 1915 in Stockholm, to a Swedish father, Justus Bergman, and his German wife, Frieda (née Adler) Bergman.

Jesus Christ, you are right.

Is it normal to consider a woman's laugh attractive?

Anyone got the longer version of this?

I feel so fucking sorry for the poor bastards that have their lorries broken into by stinking shitskins.

Are you trying to motivate us or make us gay?