Should I stay or should I go?

German here living in a mid sized city.

Shit is getting more dangerous here every day.

The other week a group of mudshits tried to rob me on public transport and shit is getting more sketchy every month.

I'm considering moving to the Czech Republic or Poland, as I'm not much of a fighter and don't tend to roam around with groups of people either.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mountain-news.com/news/crime_log/article_d2db1a4c-59cc-11e6-9c5b-d3ac443e6e05.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there anywhere you can go in Germany to expect the muds? USA has lots of turdskins but it's really easy to move away from them, even in California

If you don't know slav language fluently, just like you know english, don't even try to move into slav country. Slavs rarely learn english.

You may move into america when Trump will get elected, there will always be place for you.

escape the muds*

LMAO
Enjoy the massive chinned women.

I guess the Jews killed all the real German men off after WWII after all.
While you're being a pathetic fucking pussy, don't forget to take it up the ass by Raheem as Achmed is plowing your mother.

Hilter would have gassed you.

I suggest moving to austria with höfer

stay and fight, faggot
you can't run forever

commit suicide

this

There are 7.4 Billion people on the planet, and only 15% of those are white. They plan to erase all boarders, there will be no where to run to. Stay and fight fag. Make a stand before its too late.

Form an armed insurgency group, target and destroy infrastructure to encourage migrants to riot, rape and pillage.

Then murder the migrants by night, forcing the police to defend them by day. Through this you will win the people's heart.

Czech here, I think that you should stay in Germany, the economy here is shit, median salary is 500 euro. People are cold and insensitive and very mischievous too. Your best bet would be to move to some small german town.

what can 500 Euro buy you???? I looked into the Czech republic and could afford to buy a house cash.

Come to burgerland, as long as you dont live near niggers youll be fine

No. There are no jobs for me in small towns and the government has a full scale program of pushing rapefugees even on the smallest towns, often outnumbering local people.

Just like in Germany, white immigrants aren't wanted and work visas are reserved for pajeets anyway, so no point in trying.

I don't know what things cost in Germany, but everything seems expensive here, rent in small town is about 150 euro, in Prague it will be about 400 euro and above. Bread costs about one euro, beer ranges from half euro to one euro.

I have been offered a salary of 40k CZK in Prague. It ain't much but it's livable.

That is highly above average, you should be happy with that.

Can't run forever faggot.

Dodging the issue makes the problem worse, Like not having that suspicious lump on your neck looked at by a doctor then later it becomes terminal cancer which you refused to treat when it was manageable.

If this ends up being true, I'll move to the US the first day I can.

That really isn't true anymore, kids have to learn one foreign language in elementary school and here in Czech republic, the choice is either German or English, and with the spread of social media and computer games, most everyone chooses english.

Well he can always marry someone to get in the country. Since gay marriage is legal now who here is going to take one for,the,team,for OP?

Blow up some anti-white journalists.

VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER
VERRÄTER

My mother is dead.

So how again do I defend myself against groups of muslims all by myself, working full time, surrounded by cucks?

By not being a cuck.
I'd make it mac tonight before I ever flee from this country.

Just learn arabic and assimilate faggot.

/thread

You are on the biggest fucking alt-right board for Germans and you honest haven't meet up with any other German user's that post on this board.

They post in the German threads FYI.

Get your shit together user.
^^^^^
Here's some materials to read.

INB4 source of pictures : "100 deadly skills"by Clint Emerson

Slavs learn English like Japanese do.

They're hilariously shit at it and don't really know it at all.

So you leave and accelerate your homeland's decline?

Ok german guy statch that dont come,here there was a fuckton of spics a minuite ago on my street fighting and yelling its fuck 3 am and this shit has nevered happened to be mostly because this neirborhood is mostly old,people and older familes

Move to Dresden, isn't that like the AfD headquarters or something.

Non German user here, but don't go to Stuttgart.

Those pictures are shit.

Just throw some pocket sand or caustic acid and slice an artery. If you don't have a knife aim for the solar plexus, temple, groin, or neck, then strangle.

Fucking hate this state fuck commieforina i wish i could own a gun

All of your cuck boyfriends are wonderng the same thing as their butthole heals after a few hours with the sand men.
Why don't you show some initiative and uncuck (yourself first) and then those fags and form a shitskin resistance?

Great Idea Hiram
2 shekels have been added to your account

You can own a gun.

Laws that go against the constitution are not valid.

that's not how it works, nigger

you can, I'm in California and always carrying, if you're in one of the 2 counties(LA, San Fran) that won't issue than you need to move

In Russia they are not valid only after they are judged to be such in constitutional court.

If you pull up a constitution in court after hurting religious feelings you will change nothing.

That isn't true, but if you prefer to believe in lies, then go ahead. I am a slav who lives here, so I think, that I know what I talk about. English is actually one of the simpler subjects, because our language is much more difficult. I never had to learn it, all that was needed was playing warcraft3.

how bad is it where you live because ive never had this shit happen so close to my home

If a law is invalidated by the constitution it is your God given right to disobey them.

The American Constitution as written by the founding fathers (without the jewish amendments) is the holy testament of the American Religion.

well I haven't seen a colored person in 5 years, but I moved to the mountains, so everything is fantastic here

Reading and writing english is easy, anyone can learn that. Russians can't speak english for shit and if you think they can you're deluded.

Get funs. Organise RWDS. Torch someone at night.

also, even the people here who own gas stations and 7-11 are white

Long Term (even being Minority white) America, New Zealand, and Iceland have the best chance of Survival.

America because we are armed, and have a lot of space, most likely we will break up at some point and whites will go one way.

Iceland because its isolated and self sufficient. Has its own power source, is white, and grows all its own food, and cold so most googles stay away.

New Zealand because it has guns, is an island many sand googles have never heard of, and there is always a chance to bug out. It also has many Islands you can escape too like picham islands. It mainly gets Asian enrichment which is certainly better than what America and Europe is getting.

I thought they basically banned handgun sales in California.

One effective trick for punching strikes is to visualize yourself punching through their face to the back of their head. That is, to target your punch as if their face wasn't there and your point of impact would be the inside surface of the back of their lower skull /occipital region.

Hold the line, we must never surrender the Vaterland to the (((globalist))) ideologues and their savage oriental hordes.
The scum only prospers because they have faced zero organized resistance yet.

Not much of a fighter? Neither are those flooding over the border, if they were fighters, they'd stand by the side of the other terrorist scum.

Pick up any kind of weapon. Doesn't take much to chase off rats.

New Zealand has huge amounts of easily obtained food sources too, if everything collapsed you could just pick fruits and kill birds to survive.

nope, I had no trouble buying them, I own 15 guns

you wont be able to flee anywhere.
you are unwelcome wherever you go.
stop clinging to your life and kill the kikes

DNA TEST AND KILL ALL JEWS

Isn't their some list of banned handguns or something due to micro-stamping requirements?

Think of it as a zombie movie/apocalypse/ww3 scenario. In every movie the people who stay and fight it out end up dying, the people that keep moving survive, but are forever an outcast (you can never go home again) It's all how you want your life and death to be, a heroic last stand where one day you get knifed by some paki kids after some slight altercation the day before, or as a grizzled old timer telling people around you about the downfall of your homeland.

I don't know about all that, just that I never had problems going into a gun store and buying whatever they had in stock

Shut the fuck up 4goon.

The non-whites are going to be exterminated like the subhuman animals they are.

RWDS

Or go out with a bang and kill as many invaders as you can

Even thou alot the familes here are spics alot of them had former milltary officers and alot of the families knew each other too but there fucking kids turn so fucking degerate compared to there parents and until now it wasnt so bad but fuck me i need to move and get a gun. Must be nice living where you live.

Fuck off black pill cuck

Feigling.

NZ here, over 50% of IRD numbers are given to foreigners more immigrants than native births. Every white country is under assault, there is nowhere to run to.

it is, it doesn't even feel like California, it's very rural, everyone is white and there's even confederate flags and Aryan Nation flags displayed on people's property, lots of European diaspora too, at least half the people I talk to in my neighborhood speak fluent German

Only issue is there's been a recent influx of liberal faggots coming here to escape the shitholes they caused, usually boomers like this faggot: mountain-news.com/news/crime_log/article_d2db1a4c-59cc-11e6-9c5b-d3ac443e6e05.html

I moved from an area where I grew up in and watched it go from a small town with virtually no crime to a fucking ghetto barrio where 75% of people don't speak English in a matter of a decade, I moved after the 2nd time I got mugged by spics for cigarettes

You are a special sort of stupid, most people under 50 in Poland speak English to a quite reasonable level with at least a 1/5th to a conversational/fluent level.

Op is a slav faggot LARPing a Kraut.
Everyone knows where to regroup.
A real German would stay and fight.

Reported for low energy shilling.

Maybe i should of gone with my uncle to kanas, i should of know since midle school where everyone was fighting each other like animals, you have no idea how bad achools are down here, they treat the students like animals and they are.

Jut out of interest, where are you krauts regrouping? Bavaria?

you can come here m8, rent is real cheap and the county is "shall issue" for concealed carry

this is where a lot of us Californian shitlords are regrouping, a lot of friends I've made browse Holla Forums, everyone at the bar will loudly talk about Jews

lel wut

Germans haven't been able to emigrate to the US for 50+ years already.

Frying pan to the fire
At best you're buying yourself a few more years, better to organize and redpill fellow Germans and form a small group

Fight for your country you fuck.

also, the weather and air are fantastic, sky is a clear blue and it's never too hot and there's 4 distinct seasons

not a lot of them can, but this is a small town, and most of the German adults have been here for many years

That's their goal for the whole country, faggot. Stay and fight. Join PEGIDA, Afd, something. You say your life is threatened. What have the women around you been saying until now? And did they fuck off and run?

Country in a nutshell:

- German army is cucked and is getting dismanteled.
- Police is cuck government abiding and will send you to the hole for life for excessive force in self defense.
- Rapefugee rapists and muggers get off lightly (1-2 years max) or don't go to prison at all.
- Secret service and state protection is constantly on the lookout for right wingers that might ruin their rapefugee utopia.

So how exactly do I defend a country like this?

Oh look more spic are yelling in my street AT FOUR AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!! You know i hear gun shots too now and ihis isnt even fucking national city where all the niggers are

is that really a painting?

The time will come.

By being ready when the system collapses.

seriously?
how did the jews took over germany?
bypass the jewish system and kill the jews physically

first of all real german need to get in control of money. second thing is the media and law.
then you need to bypass the jew system

but the jews are aware of that so it will be difficult

German women are huge sluts, femnazis or single mothers.

Jews have ruined them and women are race traitors by default anyway.

I would take some 12 year old loli and make her my waifu but even they're smartphone addicts already and at least partially ruined by cuck parents and cuck schools.

Don't come to Austria, we have enough Germans who fled already. Or if you do as long as you leave the arrogance at the border I guess we can make it work.

"It's not the Muslims; all men are rapists."

What makes you think that? Tell us more about your personal experiences.

lel piefke hating austrians

I get why the swiss hate Germans, cause they're xenophobic mountain farmers, but I never understood why Austrians don't like Germans.

Promiscuity is actively encouraged in school / by society.

By 16 virtually no German girl with good genes is a virgin anymore.

If you're a jock at that age, cuck parents will let you come over to bang their daughters.

As much as I hate sandniggers, at least they know how to incentivize their men to work hard, cause if you got cash marriage is guaranteed.

A large number of Germans are forever alone slobs these days.

Come to America where you can buy a gun and join the Trumpenreich and one day we'll go liberate Germany.

Btw. this is what I think will happen if I stay.

Replace nigger with fiver sandniggers knifing me.

Just go ==FULL GIRUGAMESH==

Your black friend is going to die?

Germans act like they know everything. It gets annoying fast. It's like that person who always says "I know" to everything even when you know they don't. And they are always lecturing you.

I get on well with a lot of them though tbh.

STAY YOUR GROUND ON THE LAND OF YOUR ANCESTORS YOU LITTLE TREASONOUS SHIT
The lowest circle of hell is reserved for you bastards.

But Germans abandoning Germany is what made the USA relevant.

fix your cuntry or die trying

WRONG, we recently got enriched with a new political party, a poo in the loo run immigrant party.

Our country ha been run by jews since 2008 and all opposition parties are lefty trash and cuckservatives. And now all the chinks and pajeets have a party for themselves.

If America doesn't annex us we will die a Swedish death.

gr8 b8 m8! I r8 8 out of…
**stand your ground you faggot==

Another day, another polish subhuman trying to sow defeatism. Dont worry though, it will be quick when we are strong again.

you're not german.

watch all the ameriburgers in their gated white communities calling you a coward

Dreckiger Defästist. Zieh nach Sachsen, Brandenburg oder MeckPomm. Oder nein, viel besser: Heul weiter und verrecke in deinem Kaff in NRW. Schwuchteln wie dich kann man für den Kampf eh nicht gebrauchen. Anstatt eine kleine Vereinigung im Untergrund zu gründen um etwas zu VERÄNDERN, eröffnest du behinderte Threads auf diesem Brett und hoffst auf 20% für eine Partei alter Säcke.

Glaubst du ernsthaft, die USA braucht dich? Oder Tschechien? Oder Polen? Was ist dein beruflicher Hintergrund? Ich wette H4.

Find a warm oven, kike.

It's a pole roleplaying as german.

That's what caused you to be in this situation in the firstplace, dummkopf.

German dubs ;)

thinly veiled defeatism shilling

This Person is a Class-A traitor:

"I guess the Jews killed all the real German men off after WWII after all."

Demotivational "Oh you are no real men, you can't do it" = he wants Whites to think this = he wants us to not fight/lose, Piece of shit, hope you die a painful death.

CHECKED

Pöbel proll much?

Ich wohne in Sachsen. Cuck central hier.

Mein beruflicher hintergrund ist gut genug das ich auch in anderen Ländern arbeiten kann.

That's the problem you weak defeatist. You're a coward who would rather run away then beat sandnigger heads in. I'll stay here in my home country germany and fight until victory. Any sandnigger that would try to rob me, would be a dead sandnigger. Don't complain, man up and fight!

Not sure what part of Germany you're in, but I've been to Franconia many times and the town I frequently visit has very few shitskins (

Wie alt bist du? Altersgruppe reicht.

By becoming what you were born to be

Looked over your Posts, you're another defeatist shill.
d8c97c filtered.

Hey Austrian, pretending you are not German makes you a cuck.

Hey, Murrican, mind your own damn business.

Prime example of how cucked the average piefke is. He thinks American History X is a good movie.

Australian here.

Should I stay here and defend my country where my parents, grand-parents and great-great grand parents were born?

Or should I go back to mother England and fight for my country of ancestry?

I didn't know austrians disliked germans, pretty funny tbh.

Australia is more important than the UK. If the UK falls the good ones can all flee here. But we won't all fit in the UK.

Never said I don't consider myself ethnically German. But culturally there are some pretty big differences. A sense of humour would be another.

Yes, I think partly because they're probably the only nationality you can openly express dislike towards. Everyone else is off limits due to political correctness.

Of course Turks would be 100x more hated if people are actually honest about it.

Stay in Germanistan but you can move to another city. Stay in your country until it's really fucked up (when you literally have to escape to a sane country, like ppl escaped from Eastern Block to the West)
And try to fix it. It's your job to do your part in your homeland. Allied polacks may help you from other countries but won't fix your country.

Do what der Führer would do faggot and help drive out die untermenschen